It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardcore Semi encrypted conspiracy site

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I stumbled across this site by pure accident, and it's intruiged me ever since. There's so much to it.. so much that is unexplained.. I think there's a story here, maybe a message.

I think what I am looking at is a Mexican/American girl who was once a beauty pageant contender in Dallas.. I'm not sure what happened to her, but it sounds like she is now a victim of SDI (HAARP) torture and other persecutions from Intelligence agencies..

She is obsessed with numerology, and seems to think there is some sort of code in the bible? There is a Deborah's song in the bible that seems to have significance..

she constantly updates this page, but i dont understand the purpose of it all. also, she has/had a bunch more stuff on congress.org but she isn't linking to that right now.. when i try to find it, i can get stubs of info in the subtitle, but not even google has the caches page!

the site is:
www.debbiewins.com

I just thought it would bu fun to try and decipher the meaning of this page..
Can anyone give me any insight at all?

Thanks
WS

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
ok this is an odd site

Judges 5:12

Awake, awake, Deborah: awake, awake, utter a song: arise, Barak, and lead your captivity captive, you son of Abinoam.

Abinoam ?

Abinoam
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Abinoam (a-bin'-o-am, ab-i-no'-am), from Kedesh-naphtali, was the father of Barak who defeated Jabin's army, lead by Sisera (Judges 4:6; 5:1).

Meaning: father of beauty, father of kindness, father of pleasantness

i hope this doesnt turn into a Barack O is antichrist/god thread

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
no, i discovered her site like 3 years ago.. although i'm sure she's made a connection with the word Barak.. she makes ALLLL the connections.. lol

but yea, barack is obviously billing himself as the antichrist.. but i wont take this off topic.. that thread is huge, so i'm sure everyone will go there to discuss that.. or they can PM me

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
get thee hence satan was i believe uttered (allegedly by moses originally) but also said by jesus in Matthew 4:10.

5549 80,899 .. not sure what this is a reference to. 80,899 the only corresponding thing i could find was :

GeneID: 80899 updated 10-May-2008

[Top][Help]Summary
Interim Symbol Slc21a4
provided by RGD

Interim Full Name kidney specific organic anion transporter on site www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

gotta go home now maybe ill look into it more tomorrow, could be just gibberish but then it could be what "they" want us to think

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Demandred]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
cant help myself *sighs*

USAMPS - united states army military police school

Hood- possibly an old Battle Cruiser (HMAS Hood)

Taegu- military base
thats no longer active allegedly
Carroll - not sure as yet.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
USAMPS Hood-Taegu-Carroll

USAMPS = United States Army Military Police School

Hood, Taegu, Carroll - Military bases

Apparently kwon means foot

Something having to do with Cheney selling out to the antichrist in 1997 (PNAC or JINSA?)

5549 = May 05, 1949?

05/05/49 - 1949 Anna Bergman Stockholm Sweden, actress (Agent 69)

Hell, I dunno

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Demandred

He knocked me out of the screen bcause my soul isn't for sale! Give one of them a call if the boogeyman comes for yours!"
The one and only www.Debbiewins.com"
College graduate and not homeless!"

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
looks like shes changed the page again, i dont know if shes becomeing alittle more coherant or im decending into madness

1977 Satellite Justice Department '92 wired*
5567 $15,891,205 81,342
NO!

911 is WW III - Bush, Intranet/NSA, Rice, QE, blacks and DIA violate the third, fourth, fifth, eighth and treaties to advance corruption, clout (renaming streets) and bankruptcy.

.They're stalking married couples. No privacy = vigilantism
.Smut is enemy opinion
.Medical City was a stalking. 326-70
.Your "secret life" came into being bcause your family terrorized Jews with their inability to cope with tyranny.
.Debbie is a fighter. She'll get in the ring with the Devil.
.Both Space Shuttles were laser goose
."Her way is white" is psychological terrorism on all of us.
.44 and 185 PMH
.They're not listening. They're planning.
.They know the other guy's business which helps in the commission of a crime.
.Out of wedlock blasphemy
.No espionage calling itself discovery!
.No games with echelon.

Bob Casey Dir. FBI 972-559-5604
Dawson State Prison 214-744-3113

"Call Congressman Pete Sessions about Debbie." 202-225-2231

"Totally Grissom"

i suspect she has suffered some form of head trauma...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
My mom used to do something like this, only on paper. It looks like notes she's taken in the course of her day and just transfered them to a website.

Transfering them to a website indicates she wants them read by someone(s).

Maybe she's collaborating with others and this is how she shares her notes with them.

I dunno. Definitely weird to one with no idea about what it actually pertains to.

My $.02
Cuhail

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
ive found 2 sites 1 might be her the other definatley sounds about right, from what i can gather she is from texas so this blogger from Austin has probably encountered her.

I was sitting at the stoplight on Ross and Henderson when I saw a lady waiting to cross the street. She was intently talking into a mini tape recorder and was wearing a fanny pack (or two). She had some sort of pushcart with a crazy handmade sign, something that looked like pamphlets, and an American flag. I inched forward until I could read the sign. It said WWW.DEBBIEWINS.COM, but she had run out of room so the "WWW.DEBBIEWI" was large while the rest of the URL was scrunched up in the corner. She looked a little crazy. Well, maybe a lot crazy.

I Have Ordinary Addictions

the second is a poker player thing
Debbiewins

oddly enough i found something relating to her on congress.org but the page when i tried to view it had expired, it was in the soapbox area was possibly nothing more than a rant

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Demandred]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Debbie is a woman who lives in Austin. She acts like a baglady although she may have a home. You can see her sometimes walking the avenues, pushing her cart and dictating frantically into a handheld tape recorder. She's very bright but very crazy. Schizophrenia, most likely.

A lot of what she says is little more than the tedious rantings of a garden variety schizophrenic. But every now and then she'll let something slide that makes me think she is on to something.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
some of her rants are rather odd and not in the schitzophrenic way.

911 is WW III - Bush, Intranet/NSA, Rice, QE, blacks and DIA violate the third, fourth, fifth, eighth and treaties to advance corruption, clout (renaming streets) and bankruptcy.

you could say is all true... not sure about renaming streets, could she have been somone who found out too much and had something done to her?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This site turned up as 'related' lead, if correct Debbie isn't a woman ... or could be, and using someone's indentity from this page, or someone listed on this page is aiding "Debbie', it's all very confusing ...

D.A.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Just some more "random" stuff on "her":

Card from Debbiewins.com
Sun, 05/06/2007 - 11:34 — Larry

Did anyone else get a card from a woman that says
Debbiewins.Com

I'm gonna do more research on what I read on her page.
Anyone else wanna check it out and discuss. There is interesting
things like brainwashing. Hmmm Brainwashing?
:twisted: Lets see. Lets find a God given plant that could be used to
save the world. and lets make people believe its Evil.
If they can do that and get away with it. :shock:

man I gotta go lift my spirits ....................
Check out Jacks site. www.jackherer.com...

‹ SXSW May DFW NORML Meeting ›
Here At Home Login or register to post comments 97 reads
Mon, 05/28/2007 - 11:07 — UNTPREZ
Card from Debbiewins.com

Have you researched her yet. With MKULTRA, BRAINWASHING and KOREA it sounds like your run of the mill conspiracy theorist. I have no problem with that, but I do not think her agenda is a very pointed nor focused one. Perhaps, she is just trying to ignite the minds of others. If that is the case, however, she needs to add some info for those who are not familiar with those topics and maybe an idea about what they can do besides just theorize.

www.dfwnorml.org...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
AH HA! And the plot thickens....
WHOIS info:

Domain Name.......... debbiewins.com
Creation Date........ 2005-04-01
Registration Date.... 2005-04-01
Expiry Date.......... 2009-04-01
Organisation Name.... Mrs. Deborah Song
Organisation Address. 4653 Barstow Blvd
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Dallas
Organisation Address. 75237
Organisation Address. TX
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Mrs. Deborah Song
Admin Address........ I am a federal eyewitness
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Dallas
Admin Address........ 75207
Admin Address........ TX
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... [email protected]
Admin Phone.......... +1.9725595000
Admin Fax............ +1.2146535774

Tech Name............ YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Address......... 701 First Ave.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
Tech Address......... 94089
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email........... [email protected]
Tech Phone........... +1.6198813096
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com
Name Server.......... yns2.yahoo.com

www.whois.net...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i believe she/he is refering to project blue beam ,they like to brainwash people into undertaking the actions and roles they wish them to undertake.

it appears some one is aiding her who has clout, i suppose that person is aware of the ins and outs of pbb and understands the things she is saying are based in reality and her state of mind is a result of the remote electronic brainwashing techniques used by the grays.

i dont see why they are adamant on talking in code so much ,just come out with it or pbb will never be stopped,everyone who knows is afraid,too afraid to talk or act with clarity,not me!.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Interesting find. There is a link to this video on the page.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The page identifies 'Bones' as Colin Powell.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
its a bit disturbing, i need to understand her website, i found some weird coincidence , or maybe im just paranoid...but really , lots of peoples can think that person is insane or paranoid but for some weird reasons i found that part of her website a bit disturbing

You need to make an appointment to see a psychiatrist for being mean to Debbie.

Mr.O

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Demandred

odd that the 'renaming streets' came up.. we renamed our major N/NE street 'Rosa Parks' about 3(?) months ago ??

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join