It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Deception of Mankind

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

A consciously highly evolved soul does know it's mission and incarnates as long as the mission needs to be fullfilled ...
And the End does definetly matter then too.

Love, Light, Peace, Truth & all the good Stuff

I agree, I have my own idea of 'the end' but I was more refering to the end of our 'life' as we see it, than our pinnacle of evolution (spiritually).

EMM

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Mankind doesn't need Aliens or Demons to destroy us, we are doing a pretty good job ourselves and at the rate we are going it should be pretty soon. Anyways, how do we know the Aliens aren't Angels?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

Since this false god self describes its self as "a jealous God...and a vengeful God" it therefore cannot be the one true God.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

I agree, I have my own idea of 'the end' but I was more refering to the end of our 'life' as we see it, than our pinnacle of evolution (spiritually).

Hmmm, for example ...
"Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time."
(Dalai Lama)

And the "end of our 'life' as we see it" thing ... is it really our life ?!?
It's always a thing between you and God and death and life are part of the infinite circle ... a higher evolved soul know's there's no difference bc this states of being are illussions, bound to the temporary body which is not the eternal soul/spirit ...

[edit on 13/8/2008 by guard]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I agree with you OP. By our eyes even the very elect shall be decieved. As we look to the skies for a savior, the prince of the power of the air will show us miracles and wonders. We will abandon our faith like an old pair of tennis shoes. The NWO will be ushered in with the human race bought hook line and sinker.

Chuck Missler's research in this area is fantastic, I urge you to check it out.

Alien Encounters

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The bible is not factual nor a document. It is a book of metaphorical mythical beliefs.

Aliens are real and No, they weren't made by the big bad Satan man...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Oh, most Holy and Aware One ( OAHO )... I am inspired to - ah, who cares ?

You ( OP ) describe yourself as a ' hard core skeptic ' , but 'tis I who am
skeptical ! Is this not a thread where a less- than- creative evangelical
convinces himself tht God is real ? At least there's been a bit of
validation...

This is the strangest reason yet, that I should love Jesus : he's not like the demon-aliens !

Are you aware that many many people, including the Jews who were there
think that Christianity is the Greatest Deception of All Time ?

Not a single solitary shred of absolutely one little fragment of evidence at all, and yet a hard core skeptic is a Witness.

Stay the hell off my porch.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I find your tie-in to the lack of disclosure most telling, and it resonates with me as most likely probable. Excellent recounting, OP, and I believe you. I'm not prone to believing the word of people unfamiliar to me.

At first, I wondered if perhaps, as others suggested, that the very presence of the grays incites a visceral reaction in humans -- something about their personal energies, perhaps.

I'm not convinced that they are minions of Satan, but I do believe that they aren't overly concerned for our welfare...... we are as bugs to them, insignificant in the light of their own goals, that's the way it feels to me.

Perhaps and hopefully there are others who care about us little threads that make up the universal tapestry. I hasten to add that I am not conscious of any personal interaction with grays nor any other "others". I just feel it fairly strongly, like you, that they are exploiters, tricksters, manipulators, users, and no friend of humanity. I would like to feel differently, and often seek out information that is contrary to this belief.

Well done, and thank you.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I have thought of aliens being demons when I was like 8 but realized, that belief in the Bible is as justified as belief in aliens and their agendas. Neither, do show to have some truth in them.
But there is always a problem...

1) the Bible is something made by man and has been repeatedly used for control and transformed time and time again.

2) Aliens seem to be very real, but everything that people have catalogued about them could be wrong. When one alien story comes out, there is always another to disprove or oppose it.

3) the credibility of the Bible isn't very good, We don't know who wrote it for sure and the fact of why Christianity is on top as a religon. Christianity is on top, because of the reigning Governments conquering throughout history carried it down.

4) Everything that is out there, seems, one way or another, a lie. I'm all for the Omnipotent being belief, but who decided He was being, or that they heard him speak to him. We have no real proof.

5) Why does the government hide so much alien activity or sightings. Is it to make us see something different while they do their dirty plans?

6) Why does the Bible always have some kind of way to justify itself or actions in it? Vengeful and Jealous God? Jealousy, one of the 9 deadly sins.
He is so powerful and does whatever he can to keep the world just, so he destroys the people of Sodom and Gommorah, instead of offering help.

7) The people who believe these things. I was raised a Christian, taught it since I was 2. Went to a Christian school from kindergarden - 9th. I learned so much about the Bible but also the people that believe it.
Many are paranoid and take it too seriously.(Bible, I mean.) Also from much of what I know many are pushed like me, to believe it since they were young. Many believe, because so many other believe or because it is the right thing to do or it is tradition, then comes in the genuine. Many believe because God is scary and so is Hell, they don't want a one way ticket to pain.

(aliens and Ufos) Many belivers that believe buy into things without much skepticism. I cannot tell you how many people I've encountered that believed something just cause they found a page on the internet, that said it. Many believe because they want it to be true so bad, they make up things and agendas Most sources of modern day accounts of aliens or ufos are passed around on the internet, along with no proof most likely, which taints the credibilty of it all. So many wacked out extremist believers, which not believe but see things around the corner at every turn and actually believe new age accounts that have never been heard of until recent and again no proof. (Galactic Light Federation, rings bells).
Then, rational believers who accept there is something there and doesn't soak in everything read or heard., maybe a little bit of skepticism.

Sorry, couldn't make this short and sweet, but they cover some of my views, which I have yet said.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I couldnt believe it...I just witnessed (along with my girlfriend at the time) one of the most amazing sights I had ever seen. I cant explain in words the sheer WOW factor to this sighting... but it was completely ruined by the absolute, unequivocal, thoughts of malice and hatred, projected to me...by the occupants of this craft.

Interesting story...But to me it's nothing more than that.

My guess would be that 'it' or 'they' give these horrible feelings and/or thoughts as some form of defence mechanism. This because 'we' as humans on planet earth are far more evil and dangerous then they will ever be. Or something similar...

They probably think 'If they believe in gods, then they must believe this!'. And quickly fly away laughing strangely out loud.

In closing I would like to say; that the whole UFO and alien enigma, is all a clever RUSE by Satan to get mankind to look for life in the heavens instead of looking inwardly and seeking God. This will be my last post concerning this subject, I have wasted far too many years on this topic and I was fooled as well... however I will be happy to answer any and all questions related to this or how one can have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. If you truly seek God He will NEVER hide the truth from you. (Seeking being the key word.)

Your humble servant,

1nL1ghtened

I beg you to stop 'believing' in a god while you call yourself a 'hardcore show me skeptic'...Is this even possible?!

What is this 'personal relationship with Jesus Christ' according to you? How does this relationship reveals itself? I mean...Do you hear voices or a voice? Like Moses did...? I never get this part of the story, please enlighten me.

You are just like a UFO to me, I have to see it to really believe it.

It must be terrible feeling like a 'humble servant'...Waiting for...Serving for...For what?! You are here and now! There is no 'life after death', no heaven or hell you go to...Please get a grib!

You are here for about 80 or 90 years, some of us a little longer...But that's it! The sooner people start realizing this, the sooner 'we' can go on with our lives. I think that religion has stopped or at least slowed down so many developments that could have helped us as human beings.

Please name 1 thing related to religion that has helped mankind, just one. I cannot think of even one...

I would like you to watch the following video, 'The Atheist Delusion':
Only takes a few minutes...And what is time when after all you have eternal life?

But also please visit this website: whywontgodhealamputees.com. It deals with a lot of questions you should have asked yourself by now. I asked myself many of them without having seen this website...Have you?

Do you realize how much you just have to lie to keep your religious story going? Or how much you just 'have to'? As a 'humble servant'. I guess it is just as worse as living in China or something. Only difference is that 'you do this to yourself'.

Maybe a interesting thing on this is the first part of Zeitgeist - The movie

What is your reaction on the videos and the website I mentioned? I am really curious...

[edit on 13-8-2008 by kcire]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Hi 1nLightened,
Thanks for sharing your story and thoughts. Just a few things to say here.

I too have wondered if there is a biblical connection with the modern day UFO phenomenon. I think there is plenty of evidence in some biblical accounts to certainly give it some thought.

But taking those accounts into consideration wouldn't it be safe to say the God of the Bible likely 'plays' by the same rules as the 'demons'? At least, I think it might be safe to say they have something in common. And if that is true, what makes you think the 'God' of the Bible is indeed our creator and the one and only creator of the Universe?

In other words, if there is deception by the 'dark' or evil spirits/ Gods might there also be by the 'light' or good spirits/ Gods?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Hi - this was thought provoking for me.

Here are my thoughts.

Have you considered, that if these are some of the fallen angels/demons of the Bible, that the reason we are hated is because they are jelous?

Hate and jelousy go hand in hand. Fallen angels/demons are cut off from God/heaven but normal people aren't. Consider for a moment, that instead of wanting to drag us down to the pits of hell with them, that they want to go back up to where they originated from - but can't. That gives them an agenda.

In this sense, their agenda could be kinda good or really bad. For it to be kinda good, they would only be wanting to re-enter to be back in the presence and glory of God. But if their agenda is of a sinister nature, it could be they are going for a power grab in the heavenly realms and the old passage "and there was war in heaven" makes complete sense.

Since they have been known to perform tests on people - they are looking for something in particular. So what is it we have that they don't? What is the one thing that connects us with God, that they are missing? The answer is easy - it's the divine spark, of the life giving Holy Spirit.

They can't piggy-back in on one of us, but possibly they can take some of our seed and mix it with their seed and hope for a hybrid race, that the spark can live in and voila - they are in. It could all very well be about our very life-blood.

"woe to the inhabitants of the earth, for the devil has come down to you and he knows he has little time......"

Talk about a nasty scenerio.Lol

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kcire

I beg you to stop 'believing' in a god while you call yourself a 'hardcore show me skeptic'...Is this even possible?!

Just a question kcire, why is it so important for another individual to stop believing in God for you?

In any way does his belief affect you? I can not see how it does. Firstly you entered into this thread on your own will, you responded under your own will.

To let you know what I think. I think it is a defense mechanism because you are scared of being wrong. Please do not be offended by what I am saying here. I think it is a normal way of thinking. If everyone agrees with me, then I must be right! I am just trying to help open your mind as to maybe taking a ittle patience and understanding into your perspective.

Maybe Jesus and the God of the Bible is his truth and the way he is able to deal with the world.

Have you ever thought that maybe some people might need a savior. Whether that savior is a reality or not, maybe some Christians/ Muslims or Jews need someone to rely on i.e God or Jesus Christ, Yeshua, uhammad, Buddha (insert any religiou figure head). A good example of religion playing a major role in someones life in a positive way is within Americas prison system. Jesus Christ in the Bible has affected many people in a very positive way (same thing with Muhammad and others like them), and actually changed their life permanently for the good.

Just saying it might be an even more difficult world if there were no saviors for people who truly need to be saved.

I am agnostic if you could not tell by my post here, and what I am trying to accomplish by my reply to you is simple. Take in all possibilities before making your conclusion. Then when you have come to a conclusion, ask yourself how you came to that conclusion and why you came to it.

My point here is there are no conclusions. keep an open mind.

Sorry for the long reply, don't mean to be lecturing or anything like that.

(oh and by the way, I know how frustrating it can be for religious folk to try and force their beliefs on to others. One of the more frustrating things to deal with that i can think of
..so believe me I am not trying to pick on you)

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skelkie3

Oh, most Holy and Aware One ( OAHO )... I am inspired to - ah, who cares ?

You ( OP ) describe yourself as a ' hard core skeptic ' , but 'tis I who am
skeptical ! Is this not a thread where a less- than- creative evangelical
convinces himself tht God is real ? At least there's been a bit of
validation...

This is the strangest reason yet, that I should love Jesus : he's not like the demon-aliens !

Are you aware that many many people, including the Jews who were there
think that Christianity is the Greatest Deception of All Time ?

Not a single solitary shred of absolutely one little fragment of evidence at all, and yet a hard core skeptic is a Witness.

Stay the hell off my porch.

I also understand your frustration. There is definately as much evidence of God probably more so than of Aliens. If you look at the issue as factually as possible (do some research) you will find that this idea, though probably not put the way I did...is not new. There are many others that believe as I do. I humbly offered this thread as a culmination of my personal research. The elusive yet undeniable presents of strange areal phenomenon is here to stay and on the increase. It will culminate into a series of events that lead to the "end times" of Revelations. Hopefully those of us who have been led astray (myself included) will have time to get ourselves right with God before His judgment is called down.

I come to you as a fellow human being. I will not judge you or ridicule your opinion's or beliefs. I know that many of you do not believe as I have come to believe, and I will not try and "force feed" you religion...its your choice not to read this, and your right not to believe. I sincerly respect your skepticism and opinions.

I wish I could answers everyones questions. I will keep trying to the best of my meager abilities. If I miss some, please be patient. It is truly important that I lean not on my own understanding and some things are not meant to be revealed and will remain a mystery to man.

I will say this...I truly was a "hardcore skeptic" ...WAS. After my experiences I can only come away with a renewed respect and awe of Gods vast and wondrous creations.

Who is to say God has not created other life....I truly do not know, what I have come to the realization of is this;

God is so much more than humans can put into words and I humbly submit that neither you, nor I or anyone for that matter can put God into box. He defies explanation and I see his handy work everywhere I look..the trees, the mountains, the oceans and you and I. He is the ultimate artist who creates on the canvas of life.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I am moved to write because, though early on I had no "eye witness" data (that I knew of - maybe I had been abducted and my memories were erased...), I had the feeling there were aliens abounding.

I studied and I searched. But nothing really struck me. Nothing hit home. I saw something I knew had to be a UFO based on its aerial behavior, but it was not so up close and personal as your experience.

I was still, overall, a UFO agnostic.

And then one day, not long ago, I came upon a thread here and was introduced to The Terra Papers.

Unlike all the other stuff I had read, which was claimed to have come from strange abductions or OOBEs or channeled... The Papers were a recounting of the history of Earth as told to the Hopi by a (presumed) Blue.

Back in 1947, it was said, a UFO crashed on Hopi land. A group of Hopi got there first and rescued an alien named Bek'Ti and brought (him? her? it?) back to their homes. The military showed up shortly thereafter, and the Hopi hid the alien, and then nursed Bek'Ti back to health.

In gratitude and trust, Bek'Ti taught them the history of this planet. One of the rescuers was the grandfather of the author of the Papers, Robert Morning Sky. Robert was one of those selected to be taught the information Bek'Ti brought to the Hopi.

The Hopi were honoring Bek'Ti's request that the information be held in trust, but when Von Daniken came out with Chariots of the Gods, and Robert saw how close to the truth Von D was, he petitioned the Elders to release the alien information as it pertained to Von D's work. Thus Robert wrote The Terra Papers for a college term paper.

Having read this backstory, I eagerly began reading the Papers. At first, I thought i was reading some bad scifi, and nearly quit reading at page 25. But I was intrigued by the story of its writing, and plugged along. By around page 45 it started to explain things in the world I saw around me, and by the end, I was literally shaking from a very radical paradigm shift.

If you choose to read it (link in my sig), keep in mind that it was written in the mid 1970's, long before Star Wars, Sitchen or things like The Gods of Eden. I bring this up because there is something in them that will remind you specifically of Star Wars, and generally of these others' works.

Just know that George Lucas was mentored by Joseph Campbell, who had spent a great deal of time with the Hopi, learning their "myths." Likely Campbell's knowledge influenced Star Wars.

If you read all the way through, let me know what you think. Oh, and I put together a glossary, which will make following the story much easier. Find it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted it twice, having edit issues with the first attempt... Look for the posts where all the terms are bold and the information is not.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
I also understand your frustration. There is definately as much evidence of God probably more so than of Aliens.

Really? I mean... REALLY??? How many have seen God lately? How many have seen UFO's?

Well, I tell you what. I'll listen to your evidence. Please... What is it?

It will culminate into a series of events that lead to the "end times" of Revelations.

What if... Handily... Some sot from eons back wrote of "end times" and this writing is convenient to some agenda, and so it is promoted in the media and then... Made to happen, all the while the ones with the agenda making it happen cast their eyes to the sky and say, Oh woe. It's happening just as predicted!

I mean... Just because someone made a prediction doesn't mean necessarily that they truly saw the future. It could be that such writings are used to control the masses.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I understand your concern. You shouldn't worry too much. If you do believe The Bible then you know that a lot of crap is supposed to hit the fan, but the demons lose in the end.

I don't know if I believe in The Bible, but I remember the scriptures. If it is true, people will know about demons. They will present themselves (maybe as ETs, I'm not sure.)...And mankind is supposed to be led astray.

But this is all supposed to happen if you believe. All you have to do is trust in God then.

Learn survival skills and potect your loved ones. No matter what "the truth" is, most people know that things are not that great in the world, and they might very well get worse. These are the birth-pains, I guess.

All I know is that I would love to just have a woman by my side that I could spend time on Earth with, and enjoy life with...If you have one, treat her good...and splurge!!! The money you have in your pocket might not have that much value in a couple of months time.

In the meantime, get some popcorn and enjoy the show. Regardless of whether extraterrestrials are demons or not, it sure is going to be damn cool seeing UFOs flying around and people trying to figure crap out!

It's on, baby!!! IT'S SO ON!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
By the way, demons posing as aliens isn't the greatest deception of mankind...

The greatest deception of mankind is mankind not knowing what it really is.

You didn't hear it from me...But supposedly, we are supposed to be higher than the angels. Imagine that?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Nice post!

Clearly the 'outer-space' alien paradigm is a planted meme. like Valle alluded to: why would aliens fly millions of light years and crash their craft in the desert?

or as Terrence McKenna joked: "a visit from the probono space proctologists....."

At first 'they' were fairy folk (see hellboy 2 for a shocking reminder that in no way should 'fairy' be equated with nice and friendly.)

Then 'they' were angles & demons.

Then 'they' were bug-eyed greys from outer space.

Now 'they' are reptilian dominators and blond haired peladians.

i do believe that autonomous conscious inteligence does vist earth, but in my paradigm they are so evolved that we wold never know of thier existence unles they wanted us to. also, they would be advanced far beyond the limitations of mere matter. perhaps plasma beings?

also, perhaps there are visitors from the future? or from hyperspace?

but yes, OP, very good possibly that the 'aliens' are puppets acting for the FallenOnes.....

if you haven't yet, I suggest you read what John Keel & Terrence McKenna have to say on the matter.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
I also understand your frustration. There is definately as much evidence of God probably more so than of Aliens.

Really? I mean... REALLY??? How many have seen God lately? How many have seen UFO's?

Well, I tell you what. I'll listen to your evidence. Please... What is it?

It is my belief that UFO's are in fact the physical manifestation of Fallen angels..so in fact you have answered your own question. Every report of a UFO is also a report of satan's works, who is the opposite or advisory of God therefore in fact proves His existence. Ill go one step further:

Christianity was founded in the early 1st century AD, with the teaching, miracles, crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth. Today it is the largest religion in the world, with around 2 billion followers. Especially dominant in the western world, today's Christianity has a wide variety of forms, beliefs and practices but all center around faith in Jesus Christ.

Mabey all 2 BILLION of us are wrong.

It will culminate into a series of events that lead to the "end times" of Revelations.

What if... Handily... Some sot from eons back wrote of "end times" and this writing is convenient to some agenda, and so it is promoted in the media and then... Made to happen, all the while the ones with the agenda making it happen cast their eyes to the sky and say, Oh woe. It's happening just as predicted!

I mean... Just because someone made a prediction doesn't mean necessarily that they truly saw the future. It could be that such writings are used to control the masses.

I have thought along those very lines myself. I was raised in the church and as I grew older I found its practitioners to be judgmental and hypocritical.. it seemed to be more of a fashion show and I saw people who prayed right next to me in church on Sunday..commit unconscionable sins on Monday at school.

I was completely let down and disillusioned. It completely turned me off from church as a whole and I quit attending. It wasn't until later in life that I realized that it was the people in question, and their actions that turned me away from the church, NOT the church. People are born with a sinful nature and Im sure we can all agree that NONE of us are perfect.

Through all of that I still had a personal relationship with God, I prayed and tried to have honor and integrity in everything that I did... and I believe that thats what God wants. He wants to have a personal relationship with everyone. Church is a place for like minded individuals to gather, commune, and learn together. I placed too much stock on the works of other men, spirituality is an individual and personal journey.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join