It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Deception of Mankind

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Satan doesn't exist. I invited him to the ATS challenge. He never showed. Said he was booked for a batmitzvah. What a lazy ass.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Heya 1nL1ghtened and thanks for replying

I checked out the sites, I noticed you have some 2012 ideology mixed in with the fundamentalism and was wondering if you could expand on this. What do you see happening in 2012, and are the aliens involved?

I also didn't quite get what you were referring to in the greatdreams website

Edit: add

[edit on 18-8-2008 by _Heretic]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
Satan doesn't exist. I invited him to the ATS challenge. He never showed. Said he was booked for a batmitzvah. What a lazy ass.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by NightVision]

Oh he is here....

Originally posted by cormag
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

i'm catholic(i dont like religon that much) and i knew the vatican held many secrets.for eyample, how jesus was really killed by the spear of longinus,not the cross.and how they hunt down unholy creatures with no remorse. but i never knew it went this far.those *SNIP* murdering/warmongering/secret keeping *SNIP* have to be stop.

He probably would have introduced himself to you..but he was busy typing the above reply...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Heretic
Heya 1nL1ghtened and thanks for replying

I checked out the sites, I noticed you have some 2012 ideology mixed in with the fundamentalism and was wondering if you could expand on this. What do you see happening in 2012, and are the aliens involved?

Well, first of all, I didn't mix any 2012 ideology with any of my responses. I do not put a "date" to anything I have said on this entire thread, and there is a reason for that:

Matt. 24:34-44
"36 “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

The scripture clearly states that not even the angels or Christ Himself (the Son) knows the day, or hour when God (the Father) chooses to return and hand down his judgments.

I also didn't quite get what you were referring to in the greatdreams website

Edit: add

[edit on 18-8-2008 by _Heretic]

The greatdreams site refers to "alien abduction technology" in other words technology (demoniacally inspired) that are actual machines or individuals (psy-ops) that are utilized to make people "think/believe" they have been "abducted" and implant screen memories of these experiences that can seem more real, more visceral, than a lucid dream.

There are MILAB abductees who do not experience the alien element, but claim to be under mind control conducted by secret human agencies such as the CIA, NSA and Illuminati. Some secret projects have been identified as those of the149 sub-projects under MK-Ultra. Then there are mind control "survivors" who have been grafted into some of these secret projects (i.e., Monarch, Phoenix Project) because of a high psychic ability, family history of occult involvement such as advanced level witchcraft, Satanism, or are of an "Illuminati bloodline".

This deception is complete and not lacking in any details, that is why so many will be fooled into believing this great deception.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

hi again,

like i said before...great topic and i applaud you for standing up for your beliefs even when faced with all the un-believers or doubters.

i think others and myself included are on the fence about this concept of the Devil/Satan posing as aliens or orchestrating Aliens to serve his purpose.

i am leaning more to the side that this is in fact true because of the statements in the Bible that cover this and all of the evidence and observations that has been compiled from recent research on documented cases involving Aliens and cases that involved abducting people that indicate a sinister or evil objective.

the thing that confuses me on this is...

lets say the deception concept is true and Satan is posing as Aliens or entities that are really here to enslave man and destroy his connection with God........but a E.T. race shows up here also and does not know about it or is not involved with this deception....how will we know ? and would we make the mistake of misjudging them because of preconceived notions ?

thinking on those terms would require alot of speculation and conjecture but i think it does need to be considered since i believe there is good and evil in everything.

just thought i would bring that up to see what you thought about it ?

here is an interesting web page that touches alot of key aspects of your OP...

www.thepropheticyears.com...
Aliens from outer space or the great deception?

also i would like to know if your aware of the Marian apparitions that have been going on around the world ? and what your opinion is on those being part of this deception ?

[edit on 19-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
enlightened. I am satan. sorry to disappoint you. you cant prove im not. is there anything i can help you with?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

i'm glad you brought that up about the frog looking entitiy or spirit.
yeah, they do resemble something that you might think was
amphibious in nature or insect like with large eyes...so i guess they
can take on many forms then, these grays.
Joan

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
That was quite a story - wot can I say... God bless us all...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
i am wondering how the hell people can still believe in things like "bible", jesus christ o stuff like that.
This is just because of ignorance:just take the bible and compare it to other religions like the sumerian and babilonians,and assirian culture and you'll realize how the jewish population just entered in contact with this more evolveved civilation and they copied and modified their beliefs and relgions.
the same for Jesus,there dozenz og "messiah"who born at the same day, and did the same miracles: khrishna,horus,mithra etc etc.
Demons do not exists,ufo exists and we have the physically evidence:radar traces and in few case shore trails.
bibble....oh my god...in 2008 ppl still believe in that #.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
And while satan is deceiving humanity with another brilliant deception like alien species, God is working on his "annihilation list" to see wich people will be deceived and wich will not.
Because people who are easily deceived by something more factual and provable like alien species instead of an unprovable christian God are as good as dead and not worth to live.

Maybe God and satan are the same entity testing humans if they love him or deny him. satan's deceptions are clearly some test and like with the deception of Eve, God does not interfere.
Why would an unconditional loving God allow or need all kind of deceptions on his creation to test humans if they can believen in something unseen yes or no?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

wouldnt it make sense that witchcraft and voodoo and all that is apart of the deception, via, verichip and whoever else?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
What ever they are, you can bet your life that their interests are not in our interests. They come here and do what they do and completely ignore wars, hunger, and disease. They imo are allowed by our governments to do thier deeds for technology favors. They don't have to be demons, but they sure aren't angels either.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This thread was authored in 2008. I belive it to have stood the test of time.. Be not decieved my friends.. 'the advasary prowls about like a lion seeking whom he may devour'... there is a reason world gov. have denied their existants up until now. How would they explain that these beings are demons of old in a different shiny package? Would that cause panic? Indeed it would and it would spoil the "suprise".. we are not supposed to know what they are.. satans greatest trick was making you believe he doesnt exist. Genius really... dont be fooled brothers and sisters. Your very souls depend on it.

I love you all... Alter-Ego.
edit on 11-2-2018 by Alter-Ego because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 1nL1ghtened
I completely agree with you. 100%
I've been to Dulce. Didn't see a thing. I even formed another expedition to return and look deeper. Between that time, I saw the orbs flying around my garage in Rio Rancho NM, I saw the 10 or 12 orange balls that flew in a formation similar to a Base Clef, going up the side of Sandia Mountain in Albuquerque. I even pointed at one, and it began to come toward me. But now I have lost interest or just too intimidated to return to Dulce. I too believe they are demonic.
So for, I have stopped looking. I have thousands of dollars in gear that I used when we went looking. Yet when we were unprepared, they would appear. They know before we do. I have no intention of taking them on. I would loose.
Yes, they are demonic.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Nice thread resurrection. I posted in this thread 10 years ago. I still feel the same way as I did then.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The spiritual world is of God, not demons. The electronic realm is their home. The material is half way in between.

The push for transhumanism is the push for the dream within the dream, the artificial reality within the artificial reality. Where they have full dominion.

The elite, who are possessed by and subsequently worship these electronic beings, they have one goal: to make your soul black hole compatible, to put it on a chip that will reconstitute after being dismantled by the gravity machine, in order to power the circuitry in a higher density, the way we have powered this realm since falling into the material density.

The dream of the aliens is to have company in their digital hell. To steal your and Gods attributes to complete their circuitry of self worship.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join