It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email I sent to an organised stalker

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by LowLevelMason
Actually I don't have to make a case. You are the one claiming there is a world wide conspiracy involving millions of people from children to the elderly that are stalking people in coordinating groups. You have failed to provide any evidence of this claim, and thus you have debunked yourself. You claimed a fantastical theory, then failed to provide evidence for it. Instead, you provided irrelevant links that actually proved the basis of the theory is paranoia and mental illness. By the way, no one has insulted you - your just making things up again.

Actually you do need to make a case based upon your singular assertions that I and other stalking victims are insane and then prove it.

As the entire basis of your argument is "gang stalking exists because I say its so," its really unsurprising that my response is that your paranoid. I repeat it because there is no other way to describe someone who would believe this in the absence of any proof EXCEPT paranoid people. Its just an adjective, your a bit obsessed with it.

On the contrary the phrase "gang stalking exists because I say its so," is entirely of your own construct. Victims of organised stalking only call for help and record their victimization. This apparently troubles you and has turned into an obsessive gripe.

Your laughable insistence that somehow I am a gang stalker because I think your paranoid is just that: comedy. Its so ludicrous all I can do is laugh at it. However, using your own logic, that must mean that your just a paranoid schizophrenic since you claim you are not. Isn't it lovely how your reasoning works?

Further incongruity; in one breath you mock with the words ‘comedy’, ‘ludicrous’, ‘all I can do is laugh at it’ - then accuse me of being a paranoid schizophrenic which is both insulting and immensely uncharitable.
If I do suspect someone of being mentally disturbed, I would be sympathetic and extend kindness. You come across as a thoroughly contemptible piece of work.

Nice try, but I can't provide evidence that something does not exist. How do you purpose I prove something does not occur? As for reasons, actually I have: people who believe in this have the exact same symptoms of paranoid schizophrenics and megalomaniacs (with paranoid delusions of grandeur). How exactly would you like to explain that?

Denying the existence of organised stalking is only a matter of opinion since to you, as you say, it is impossible disprove a negative.
Being paranoid is programmed into all biological organisms, so the issue is really a matter of degree. Why do you think you look both ways before crossing an empty road? The probability of being hit by a car in a remote and quiet road is nearly nil yet people look both ways.

You throw around the word paranoid making it totally bankrupt of meaning. Your allegations are baseless and grandiose. In fact on the bases of your highly opinionated and factually vacant position, I diagnose you as pathological narcissist; after all only your view is superior to the experiences and positions of many victims as well as previous commentors.

Nothing to do with gang stalking, this is talking about criminal stalking by one person, by professional criminals (not children and the elderly who are involved in 'gang stalking').

“Organised harassment is usually motivated by the prospect of financial or other gain. There may be more than one stalker, or a lone stalker may be supported by others and may be well funded and resourced. This type of behaviour could involve an organised campaign against a particular individual, group or organisation.” Scot. Parl. RN 00-58 10 August 2000 Consultation Paper p.10 paragraph 3, UK Intelligence and Security (IntelSec).

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

Absolutely nothing to do with gang stalking, this outlaws tasers as a "electronic device."

“House Bill 4513 would amend the penal code (MCL
750.200h) to define “harmful electronic or
electromagnetic device” as a device that does, or that
was designed to, emit or radiate an electronic or
electromagnetic pulse, current, beam, signal, or
microwave intended to cause harm to others or cause
damage to, destroy, or disrupt any electronic or
telecommunications system…

Section 212a, which enhances the penalty for a
violation of Chapter 33 if it is directed at a vulnerable
target, specifies that it does not prohibit an individual
from being charged with, convicted of, or punished
for any other violation of law committed by that
individual while committing the violation against a
vulnerable target.

The bill would also incorporate the same definition
for “a device that uses electro-muscular disruption
technology” as is contained in Section 224a,”

www.legislature.mi.gov...

I'd say the same thing about those individuals who are furthering this and taking advantage of those with mental illness. It is despicable.

Who are these people? Are you sure you are not having a carbon monoxide hallucination?

[edit on 2-10-2008 by masonwatcher]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Sometimes I just have to wonder why your posting the stuff you do. You proved my point YET AGAIN - your making this a pattern - that "gang stalking" does not exist. The laws you quoted have to do with electronic devices, and nothing to do with gang stalking. That someone somewhere is abusing a taser enough to cause a law against it is not gang stalking.

Why is it that there is no law specifically addressing this if its so well known and such a big deal? Why can't you find one law specifically addressing this? Because it doesn't exist. But I'm sure you'll just tell me that its because the law makers are in on the gang stalking too, right?

You have stated you believe in a massive conspiracy of gang stalking. You have failed to provide any evidence for your claims. Instead, you have been down right deceptive by linking to things that are completely unrelated to your false claims.

So we are left with two options:

1) There is a global, world wide conspiracy involving countless millions of people who are coordinated and paid to stalk other millions of people. EVERYONE is paid to stalk someone, including children who for some reason have never spilled the beans. For some reason, someone is spending countless billions to stalk all these people instead of just doing the simpler thing of killing them. We're not even sure why they are stalking anyone, they just are. People show they are gang stalking you when they look at you, or when an exhaust vent is directed toward your home. Everything is a sign that someone is out to get you.

2) People who suffer from paranoid schizophrenia, megalomania, and other metal wellness issues want to explain their world. Because they are not happy with the place they are in life, they make up a massive conspiracy to explain their problems.

What seems most likely? Option 2, obviously. Given your total lack of evidence for your position, option 2 wins by a land slide.

Look, I understand that everyone has a need to explain why things happen to us. Its human to do so. We instinctively know that the world is complex, and we also do not like to blame ourselves for whatever happens in our lives. The result is to blame others - which is sometimes actually correct - but your taking the blame game to a extreme. Its one thing to blame someone for your problems. Its another to create a global conspiracy where everyone is paid to stalk you for no obvious reason, without a single piece of evidence of who is doing it, why they are doing it, and how millions of people are doing this without ever recovering evidence of their actions.

No amount of projecting your life circumstances on a shadowy, non-existent conspiracy against you is going to help. In fact, your hurting those with mental illnesses instead of getting them help. Its one thing to convince yourself that everyone is out to get you, its another to further the illusions of those who need to seek professional help. Its immoral, and its wrong.

Case closed.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Finally a reasoned response, thanks.

In the first instance, can you clarify this point;

No amount of projecting your life circumstances on a shadowy, non-existent conspiracy against you is going to help. In fact, your hurting those with mental illnesses instead of getting them help. Its one thing to convince yourself that everyone is out to get you, its another to further the illusions of those who need to seek professional help. Its immoral, and its wrong.

If I am mentally ill, as you have said, in what way am I knowingly hurting those with mental illnesses. Of course I know that I am not mad and do not see what my complaint has got to do with the welfare of mentally ill people. Shouldn’t this be a concern of those who part take in organised stalking and fair gaming? As human beings, all our actions have a radiating effect outside anticipated consequences that a mature and well regulate mind ought to know but corrupted authorities ignore or facilitate this crime. Shouldn’t this concern be put to them rather than someone who complains?

There is a global, world wide conspiracy involving countless millions of people who are coordinated and paid to stalk other millions of people. EVERYONE is paid to stalk someone, including children who for some reason have never spilled the beans.

I have never said any of these things. I also don’t think it is a world wide conspiracy nor do I believe millions of people are paid to stalk everyone.

In the perspective of the person being victimised, they may think that untold numbers of unknown strangers are out to get them. The intention of the practitioners of organised stalking techniques is to induce this thinking. I think the instigators are few and use persuasion or authority to con others to join in. But they obviously use the mugs for a short time and move on before the coin drops.

During the initial stages of stalking, these creeps actually study the victim to establish their complete public profile including their networks of friends, colleagues and family, there movements and habits. They do not want to accidentally end up dealing with a violent or connected individual. They prefer to attack soft and peaceful citizens to minimise risks to them. In the initial stage of my case, I noticed the same car turning up in all parts of London as I went about my business.

Once this stage is complete, the startle method commences to draw the attention of the victim. According to other victims I have spoken to and my own experience, it normally involves neuro-linguistic techniques to sensitise the victim. This process is multifaceted and dependant on the victims personality and the environment. One victim told me that a person would wave a white card or piece of paper in his direction and then pretend to call someone behind him. This would be immediately followed by an ‘accidental’ violent shove, spillage of a hot drink on him, the shriek of a heavily braking vehicle close by or a loud whistle close to his ear. This happened to him for about a month and a number of times a day and it serves to sensitise to the white card.

The third stage is to emphatically harass by constantly following and producing the white card with the intended associated reaction by the victim. At this point, the receptiveness for Pavlovian conditioning is developed in the individual and other mediums of harassment are introduced. This cycle is repeated and maintained for long periods.

If the victim reacts against this attack, perhaps by confronting the stalkers, punitive action is taken. I personally have had my tyres constantly slashed and the windows of my house smashed because I would not take the programming. London is a large city and telling someone off at one end does not result in a damage of your personal property at the other end.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

In the midst of this harassment is a potent slander campaign that revolves around peadophilia for men and prostitution for women. In my situation, it was a combination of peadophilia and being an extremist based on my origin and the 7/7 bombings in London.

For some victims, electronic harassment is employed that affects the brain and body. Everything from rf generators to microwave transmissions are employed to induce destructive physiological changes. At some point, a portion of the power and light sockets of my house had their neutral and live wires switched. This causes harmonics and huge magnetic and electric fields. I have also recorded microwave and rf transmissions of high power densities in my living room and bedroom. The combination of the magnetic fields and the microwave causes propagation. While the microwave signal may not cause a problem to household transmitting the signal there is an increase in power in the area of propagation.

Using demodulation and visualisation methods with spectographic software, I was able to establish that the microwave was from a short dipole antenna. I also triangulated the signal to its location to my neighbour’s home.

I know that my harassment is police based and possibly stems from a complaint of racial abuse and separate and minor road traffic shunts that ended up in court. It could also be something else and equally as trivial associated with my work.

These techniques, to a lesser or greater extent, have been used in the past by the security services against foreign agents, activists and unionists to cause disruption. The former East Germany Stasi stalked and harassed a full 10% of the population. The US had Cointelpro to attack anyone from suspected communists to civil rights activists. So how is it impossible for criminal gangs and bent police officers to use these methods?

Simply dismissing complaints of these crimes does a disservice to victims and society.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I'd just like to add that unfortunately gangstalking/organised stalking/electronic harassment DOES indeed exist.
I am a target.
I don't know about the masons,mine was started by a particularly nasty racist,bullying,psychopathic,petty criminal.
Criminal gangs do this too.
There is money in it,but many of the 'people' involved do it for the perverted control kick.
Bullies enjoy what they do.
Personally,I've got way past caring who beleives me or not as I have every confidence in my own perception and mental health.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Is it possible the microwave signals were from a wireless access point?

I know EM radiation is not good for people but it seems like every damn thing we use nowadays is 'wireless'.

Can you imagine what the world would look like if we could 'see' radio waves?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I have been gang-stalked.

I met a member of the freemason cult in Los Angeles California. Individual was a psycho so I quickly burned all ties. Started getting stalked online, initial harassment campaign, tons of put-downs which differentiated from the normal peaceful times i had prior to the incident. I saw the perp installing something on my computer but I did not know what it was. Turns out it was a rootkit that keylogs and takes screenshots so I could be surveiled all over the internet. I cut all ties with the freemason psycho perp. Perp insisted on attempting to follow by attempting employment at my workplace, twice. I have evidence, its not a matter up for discussion. Perp sent a proxy stalker into my workplace, my stuff was rummaged and my workplace was graffitid. I have the proxy's information, its fact, not up for disucssion. There were all kinds of symbolism during the online stalking, jewish symbolism, fact, not up for disussion. I entered into a new relationship, my girlfriend had 600 dollars wired to the freemason perp out of her bank account, felony theft, fact, not up for discussion. As far as the online gang stalking goes, the initial statements made by these freemason cult perps was "genocide should be brought back for you" and "i like to play with puppets." This is fact as well. Its a systematic form of attack, starting with overt harassment and put downs and if you are really ballsy and like to stand up for all that is right and good, you may even get to be attacked by a directed energy weapon once or twice. I concentrate on the main facts about the gang-stalking. 1) Felony grafitti by proxy stalker who entered my workplace. 2) Felony theft from my new girlfriend perpetrated by a known and identified Freemason. In conjunction with 1 and 2, 3) Felony stalking, an "extraordinary risk" crime. Stalking is a crime, it does exist, there is no argument, mental health issue, or any of that inanity. I have done the research on the law, here is where you get them. IF the police do not, and to quote the law of my state, "respond in a reasonable manner, to investigate, cooperate, and assist an alleged victim of stalking," that peace officer is breaking the law and a lawsuit can be filed against the offending officer.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
My question is WHY YOU? I keep looking at the thread, but I don't see anywhere where you give a reason why this would happen to you in particular.

I know that sometimes LE and SS do this kind of thing, but normally they only get permission to do it for very short periods of time, 2 to 8 weeks or so, not years on end, and they can only do it if they have some fairly good evidence of the person being a criminal or other subversive.

So what have you done that causes them to target you? Are you a whistleblower, activist, criminal or what?

WHY YOU?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hi, I too am posting anonymously. I have been a target of organized stalking, and assure you all that this is happening and it's very, very real. It's late and I don't have time to get into the details, but I will say that my situation has followed the same pattern that so many targets report. Same tactics - I could write a book on them.

I've done very extensive research into this subject and like most who find themselves on the receiving end of this, I am innocent. My harassment has been serious and has included physical assault.

To the poster who claims he is a mason, I'm a bit puzzled at the vested interest and persistence you seem to have in denying this is happening. The evidence that it is happening at this point is overwhelming and can't be denied. There are many, many victims. Are you really a mason? Are you giving some kind of official stance on masonry's position by using the term mason in your user id? You're hateful and very uncharitable if you ask me. I won't waste my time debating you, whoever you are, as you must know it's happening or you wouldn't have spent so much time on this thread trying to further discredit victims.

To the other victims of this on this thread, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
My advice would be unfortunately keep a weapon on you at all times, jst in case but only use it in SELF DEFENCE.. ie dont attack anyone you suspect, only if you actually see them with your'e own eyes physically confront you.. If somebody tries to physically harm you, on your'e property, your'e legally entitled to cause them serious damage.. If there is a group stalking you in all reality there weak, that's why they need the group. ther'e probaly cowards who are scared to face you ona 1 on 1 basis.. It would be probaly best to contact the police first, and document the series of harrassment..

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I tried to submit a reply to this thread yesterday and it wasn't posted. I'm trying again. To the last poster, a legitimate reason is not needed to become the recipient of these operations. Many targets have no idea why they were targeted. As a rule, lies seem to be the foundation in order to recruit the community into the harassment.

I too am posting anonymously and am a target of organized stalking. I am educated and have a professional background, and like the last anonymous poster, my perceptions are very much intact so I don't feel the need to convince those who seem to have a vested interest in denying that this is happening. There are many victims, and despite the statement made previously that there is no evidence, there is in reality much evidence. Many targets have photos and extensive documentation. In my case, I have been assaulted.

These operations seem to follow an almost typical pattern, in other words a variation of the same psy-op types of tactics are used from target to target (mirroring, gaslighting, brighting, vandalism, interference with all forms of communication such as mail and telephone, being tracked and followed, street theatre, break ins, noise campaigns, etc...) The attempt is made to sensitize the target to stimuli during a very intense period of harassment, and isolate them. Attacks on physical health usually follow (poisoning and assault for example.) It amounts to torture. It's criminal, and it's very serious business.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Bible says to ray for people like that. Pray for and ignore them.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Hi everyone,

Do not go after the government, they have these program going after real criminals. We need to organize to go after the one's that is abusing the system, forming their own little army using local and federally funds. You will get nowhere if your target is so large, learn from the stalkers themselves. Target the ones for hire and you will get results...........

************************* Read another post **********************************************

The so-call community policing was good at the beginning solving a lot crimes but it has been abuse and privatized by some leaders to commit organized crimes. These leaders are for hired using the group to perform 24/7 surveillance and other real criminals to do real damage. What must be stopped are these bad apples within the organization. It is difficult because the use of both groups (community policing and real criminals) to do their job. These groups has provided a wide range of criminal protection; business sabotage, protection to cheaters of cheating spouse, all kinds of scams etc...........The public needs to be educated and new laws should outlaw these criminals activities......... ....................................................... 1. Educate the public through universities, churches, news media and places where large groups gather using e-mail, fliers etc.. Alway e-mail in large numbers so no single recipient would be targeted..

.....................................................................................................................................
Inform victims to use mass e-mail to educate the community around them and eslewhere.

1. Use email spider to search and loacte all email addresses of interested sites; colleges, news media etc. ( A good one I found is from troyeesoft.com]

2. Use Email extrator to extract all e-mail address from email spider... use excel to make minor adjustments. and the format "Names, E-mail, Notes" to import to google email contact list.............. use groups to organized thousands of email... and send e-mail as a group.. (I use Email and Data Extrator Pro 3.3.0 from www.easiestutils.com)

3. Consider using a mass - email service something like $29 / month to distribute 100,000 emails a month to all public officials and educators.

4. Educate everybody before doing something stupid.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This site is a must read:
www.eaec.org...

History of Zionism, and Holocaust Remembrance
Detailing Freemason involvement

Its not Christian vs. Jew
Its not Jew vs. Muslim
Its not Christian vs. Muslim

That is a tool of Zionism, divide the masses and conquer.

Its The World vs. Zionism

Semite- The term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern people originating in southwestern Asia, including Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, Arabs, and Ethiopian Semites.

Caucasian- A term describing people who originated from Caucasia.

Caucasia- The Caucasus, also referred to as Caucasia, is a geopolitical, mountain-barrier region located between the two continents of Europe and Asia, or Eurasia, with various altitude highlands and lowlands.

Any attack on a caucasian is an anti-semitic act.

Israel's attack on Palestinians is an anti-semitic act.

Zionism and Freemasonry are Anti-semitic organizations.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Masons have to be theists.

They do not HAVE to be. They must simply APPEAR to be theists

I know 2 masons here in Anniston, Alabama who are both about as anti-religious as it is possible to be.

The way they got around that was by becoming ordained ministers through the purchase of minister licenses.

Note: After searching for "buy minister license online" on Google, I ordered an ordination certificate. By this time next month I'll be a real ordained minister. Yay! Go Jesus!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Masons have to be theists.

I know 2 masons here in Anniston, Alabama who are both about as anti-religious as it is possible to be.

The way they got around that was by becoming ordained ministers through the purchase of minister licenses.

If this is fact and you know what Lodge they belong to, inform the Secretary of that Lodge (using your real name, of course). You can't be an honest individual or Mason if your oath is meaningless. If you don't know their Lodge, then inform the Grand Lodge of your State with what information you do have.

Such individuals do not reflect true Freemasonry

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote

Just as a follow-up, yes they DO have to be. Anything else is a violation of one of the most central Masonic tenets.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join