It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email I sent to an organised stalker

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I worked on the building of a shopping center in milton keynes, also my dad worked there. The person for some nutty reason, was working in the canteen. So we both live near each other, but some how we end up working in a job 50 miles from london. My dad spoke this person, while they where there, organising there haressment. I just ignored it, and just tried to do my job, but after 10 weeks i left. I do not want to give all details.

Uhh...and how is this NOT someone who just works near where you work? Just because someone lives near you and works near you is not PROOF of organized stalking. In fact, its proof of city planning - people live together, and often work in the same areas. That is why certain roads become clogged during the morning commute - everyone is going from point A (where the live) to point B (where they work) at the same time.

This is proof organised stalking exists period. Imagine what chance you have of 2 people living near each other, and you goto work 50 miles away. Then this person who is organising this haressment is working in the canteen.

Actually, it is evidence that organized stalking does not exist, period, and is more than likely the result of extreme paranoia. This is quite common - its a function of how the modern world works - people live in rural areas and commute to urban areas. Obviously, if you have two people working in buildings close to each other, it is not out of the ordinary that they also live close to each other (since most locate their house as a function of where they work).

So explain that, remember my family is there as proof. These crazies came to every job i worked in, spreading there looney sh*t.

That your family may believe you doesn't make it proof.

If you have seen what i have been through since i left school, you would know it would have to have been some sort of organised stalking, as how would they know where i worked. This is not fantasy, read above, working 50 miles away and people show up working in exact job as you. This is what you call organised stalking, to drive you up the wall.

Actually it sounds exactly like fantasy: equating absolutely normal conditions to proof of "gang stalking." This is what we call city planning, not gang stalking.

I can give you more examples, but i would say that this above is what you would call an absolute(ABSOLUTE, undertsand this word do you?) fact that it is real. Organised stalking in uk, is fact, i feel sorry for any one that has to put up with what i had too and still do. But when you have people saying it is not real, when you have lived it, it is really annoying.

I would like an example that actually constitutes proof. That people live and work in the same area is not proof, its absolutely normal. At this juncture, it just sounds organized stalking just seems like a symptom of mental wellness issues and the desire to be a victim to explain life circumstances by blaming someone else.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Yep i do think, its either the police or government an di have much more stuff i could say. Luckily for me i have never done anything wrong, but all you need are people to make it up.

thx for giving me caution, but i do feel like telling my story as it might help others, who may be going through it, and especially for the ones who have never done anything to bring it on. It can make your life not worth living. Not sure why a person would go to these lenghs and what they get out of it, but heck, i am glad i had nothing to do with them, in any real way.

for anyone really going through it, i can tell you you are not alone, and if your like me, just uppset some nut, at the wrong time in your life, your on these lists or whatever. Just keep the faith as thats one thing they cannot take from you.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

I lived and grew up in london, so you get that right. I gave you above stuff.

Here is another in 1998, i moved to oxfordshire, which i thought was for good.

I got a job working in the police station as a civilian. Oxford city is 60 miles from london, yep. I worked there for just two days, and it had nothing to do with getting work i found out. The person that i said came to my job in milton keynes, was sitting beside me for 2 days, in the police station. We never spoke as i did not want to speak to them. This had nothing to do with me getting work full stop.

So i live in london, and what are the chances of, working in milton keynes, 50 miles away and them showing up. But also a year before, working in oxford city police station, and that person sitting beside me for two days without me speaking to them.

So the law of averages, what are the chances, of working in the same job, 50 miles way and then 60 miles away.

If you do not think thats funny, thats your problem.

[edit on 9/20/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I got a job working in the police station as a civilian. Oxford city is 60 miles from london, yep. I worked there for just two days, and it had nothing to do with getting work i found out. The person that i said came to my job in milton keynes, was sitting beside me for 2 days, in the police station. We never spoke as i did not want to speak to them. This had nothing to do with me getting work full stop.

How in the world do you know this is the same person? You admitted before you never talked to that person at the other job and saw them from a distance. You apparently never talked to this one, so you couldn't tell by voice. Frankly your looking at 1 person from far away and 1 person from right besides you, over a years time span, and you know its the exact same person without ever talking to them? Maybe they had a perfectly NORMAL reason for being there, but you didn't ask them? All seems very suspect to me.

So i live in london, and what are the chances of, working in milton keynes, 50 miles away and them showing up. But also a year before, working in oxford city police station, and that person sitting beside me for two days without me speaking to them.

Assuming this is the same person (and from your description it seems unlikely), how is this GANG STALKING. This would make stalking by 1 person. Not gang stalking. If gang stalking were so real, why not use someone else?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

If you do not think thats funny, thats your problem.
I, for one, find it hilarious, if that makes you feel any better.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMasonGang stalking - at least how its used by sites like "gang stalking world" - does not exist. There are two possibilities: (1) there is a massive, international network of professional gang stalkers who are coordinating stalking on some individuals and "hire" everyone from children to the elderly in every profession, or (2) some individuals are suffering from paranoid mental health issues. I'm going to go with the simpler of the two.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by LowLevelMason]

Actually Gang Stalking the way it's depicted by sites like Gang Stalking World does exist.

www.GangStalkingWorld.com...

It has long been a widely expressed view that the monitoring is being done by various groups of citizen informants, members of various community policing type programs. Based on recent research conducted it seems most likely that the people being used to follow Targeted Individuals around are what society and the government in some countries refer to as, "covert human intelligence sources". They can also be known as Citizen Informants. Another slang terms that is often used to describe these individuals is the term Snitch or Snitches.

Covert human intelligence sources

A recent article came out in the London Telegraph, saying that Children as young as 8 are being employed by the state as “Covert human intelligence sources” aka Snitches. Targeted Individuals often complain that the harassment is being perpetrated by all members of the community including children.

Children are being hired and used by the government to spy on their neighbors in the Uk. and "being encouraged to photograph or video neighbors guilty of dog fouling, littering or "bin crimes" The article says there are "hundreds of Junior Streetwatchers, aged 8-10 years old, who are trained to identify and report enviro-crime issues such as graffiti and fly-tipping." The adult spies according to authorities are recruited via newspaper ads.

"Other local authorities recruit adult volunteers through advertisements in local newspapers, with at least 4,841 people already patrolling the streets in their spare time.

Some are assigned James Bond-style code numbers, which they use instead of their real names when they ring a special informer's hotline.

This escalation in Britain's growing surveillance state follows an outcry about the way councils are using powers originally designed to combat terrorism and organised crime to spy on residents. In one case, a family was followed by council staff for almost three weeks after being wrongly accused of breaking rules on school catchment areas." 1

Community Oriented Policing

Though the article primarily focuses on the United Kingdom, it should be noted that other countries are setting up such community structures, via community oriented policing programs. These programs are a

"a systemic approach to policing with the paradigm of instilling and fostering a sense of community, within a geographical neighborhood, to improve the quality of life. It achieves this through the decentralization of the police and the implementation of a synthesis of three key components:

(1) strategic-oriented policing—the redistribution of traditional police resources;
(2) neighborhood-oriented policing—the .interaction of police and all community members to reduce crime and the fear of crime through indigenous proactive programs; and
(3) problem-oriented policing-a concerted effort to resolve the causes of crime rather than the symptoms. " 2

Fusion Centers

The ACLU has released a report on Fusion Centers. 800,000 operatives will be dispersed throughtout every American city and town. Set to report on even the most common everyday behaviors which will go into state, local and regional, linked data bases. These linked databases are not just emerging in the United States, they have already emerged in many countries around the world in the wake of implied terrorist threats.

"We pointed out that, while diverse and often still in the early stages of formation, they often seem to be characterized by ambiguous lines of authority, excessive secrecy, troubling private-sector and military participation, and an apparent bent toward suspicionless information collection and datamining." 3

The article then goes on to point out that in a short space of many of the warning in the report had come to pass. The article talks about the fact that this apparatus is responsible for watching and recording the everyday activity of a growing number of individuals. The reports are then gathered together and then they are accessible to any law enforcement agency that is a part of these fusion centers.

"In the six months since our report, new press accounts have borne out many of our warnings. In just that short time, news accounts have reported overzealous intelligence gathering, the expansion of uncontrolled access to data on innocent people, hostility to open government laws, abusive entanglements between security agencies and the private sector, and lax protections for personally identifiable information.

Overall, it is becoming increasingly clear that fusion centers are part of a new domestic intelligence apparatus. The elements of this nascent domestic surveillance system include:

Watching and recording the everyday activities of an ever-growing list of individuals
Channeling the flow of the resulting reports into a centralized security agency
Sifting through (“data mining”) these reports and databases with computers to identify individuals for closer scrutiny Such a system, if allowed to permeate our society, would be nothing less than the creation of a total surveillance society." 3

These fusion center will have the capacity to circumvent laws that are in place to limit federal vs local authorities and the access that each has to specific information.

"Even more troubling is the fact that these centers are networked together and seamlessly exchange information with the intelligence community through the Director of National Intelligence’s Information Sharing Environment (ISE).

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hi LowLevelMason,

The sources in the post are all here, so I will post the references, since you like external soruce.

References:

1. www.telegraph.co.uk...

2. www.amazon.ca...

3. www.aclu.org...

4. www.progressive.org...

5. abcnews.go.com...

6. hs.riverdale.k12.or.us/maverick/?q=node&page=18

7. www.fipr.org...

8. www.corbettreport.com...

Other Sources:

1. www.telegraph.co.uk...

2. www.youtube.com...

Also according to you,

Originally posted by LowLevelMasonGang stalking - at least how its used by sites like "gang stalking world" - does not exist. There are two possibilities: (1) there is a massive, international network of professional gang stalkers who are coordinating stalking on some individuals and "hire" everyone from children to the elderly in every profession, or (2) some individuals are suffering from paranoid mental health issues. I'm going to go with the simpler of the two.

If you bothered to go to the sites, the sites are saying there are millions of citizen informants in every city and country that this is happening. Citizen Informants who are carrying out some of the same things that happened in East Germany. So that a check for option 1, and if you read the article in full, you will see the evidence backs it up.

You seem like the sort that would choose the simpler of the two, to each his own.

Originally posted by LowLevelMasonI doubt it. This interested me and I spent about 2 hours looking for 1 ounce of proof on all these "gang stalking" websites and have yet to find anything that would remotely serve as such. No one can seem to figure out exactly how it is that this massive conspiracy is going on and yet no one can provide a "gang stalker" professional to tell us how its done by showing us CONCRETE EVIDENCE - like the checks from the people telling them to do the gang stalking. You mean to tell me there are so many people involved in this, and yet no one knows who is ordering it or where the money is coming from?

No seriously tell me, which sites did you actually go to, and what did you actually read? Cause I doubt you want to any sites that I suggested. cause if you did, thar Mark M. Rich, explains it really well on his site. His research is all there.

www.TheHiddenEvil.com...

Welcome. This website is devoted to explaining a global program of torture, murder & persecution which I call the Hidden Evil. It includes a vast network of plain-clothed citizen informants, which is used for public stalking, & the use of Directed Energy Weapons on targeted individuals. All core factions of the community are involved, & everyone, from seniors to children, participates in Gang Stalking. Governments have used these groups in some form since the Roman Empire. The Hidden Evil is an example of this pattern repeating itself.

The citizens' network patrols the streets of your neighborhoods. The evidence suggests that this network is not just part of a sub-culture within society, but that it literally permeates all aspects of it, & is therefore, part of the mainstream. As I'll demonstrate, this has happened before. The network is the creation of supra-governmental Think Tanks, which are made up of people of tremendous wealth. These Think Tanks manipulate your government like a puppet. So, in essence, these wealthy individuals control your streets.

The public front portion of the program currently appears to emanate from a Department of Homeland Security initiative, known as, Citizen Corps. It is partnered with a National Neighborhood Watch program called, USAonWatch, which conducts citizen patrols. It is directed by FEMA, the FBI, & the National Sheriffs' Association. The public front is supported by individuals & groups of informants, that have no official ties to any state organization, & is also run by the FBI & other federal agencies. These federal agencies work directly with local governments to coordinate the activities of this colossal network. Other countries apparently have similar ones.

The citizen patrols (Gang Stalking) are done under the guise of keeping an eye on internal threats to state security & cleaning up neighborhoods. As I'll demonstrate, this is exactly what the informant networks in East Germany & Russia were told when they were recruited into these state-sponsored programs. These are essentially global Psychological Warfare operations, done with the support of the civilian population. On the neighborhood level, despite claims of patriotism, the main reasons for their participation are empowerment & adventure.

I don't know where you are coming from, but let me spell it out to you. We have in just about every city, Citizen Informants, who use this cool one handed sign language to communicate like the stasi. They are all forbidden to say anything about anything due to none disclosure agreements.

These Citizen groups and the snitching system goes back before the colonies. Since the colonies were formed they have used things like Red Squads, to squash disidence and to spy on people. The government consistantly spies on people, for simple things, and some of these investigation go for years, on many people they never stop.

The U.K. has recently done some really good reports on this, which you clearly didn't read about on any of those sites you claim to have visited. Period.

Here is a video interview with Greg Syzmanski, where this woman talks about her stalking, which has also gone on for years. She tried to stop the authories selling drugs to kids, and now she is gang stalked and electornically harassed. She also says this does not stop. She even talks about these community meetings and how they set you up.

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 29-9-2008 by Harassment101]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
www.GangStalkingWorld.com...

These centers if allowed to expand will create a one way justice system. Your information, even your daily activities will be allowed to be gathered, collected, and possibly used against you. When you then request information to confirm if you are a target of surveillance, the information will be stored in a secret database and not available for you to access.

According to comments by the commander of the Virginia State Police Criminal Intelligence Division and the administrative head of the center, the federal government pressured Virginia into passing the law, with the threat of withholding classified information if it didn’t.33 Such efforts suggest there is a real danger fusion centers will become a “one-way mirror” in which citizens are subject to ever-greater scrutiny by the authorities, even while the authorities are increasingly protected from scrutiny by the public." 3

Public Employees

The next aspect of the targeted that has been reported by the Targeted Individual community is the fact that public servants seem to be taking a part in the continuous monitoring and harassment private citizens. American Civil servants, firefighters, police officers, Corporate Employees, learning to collect data and spy. The information then goes into secret data bases. They will also communicate in code. Many targets have expressed a belief not only that they are being tracked, but that their stalkers are communicating via a one handed sign language similar to that which the Stasi used.

Terrorism Liason Officers

"They are entrusted with hunting for “suspicious activity,” and then they report their findings, which end up in secret government databases.

What constitutes “suspicious activity,” of course, is in the eye of the beholder. But a draft Justice Department memo on the subject says that such things as “taking photos of no apparent aesthetic value” or “making notes” could constitute suspicious activity, Finley wrote. " 4

Not only will this program used the civil servant already mentioned, but it will expand who is used in the program. They will have secret sources of communication available to them. The members of these programs will connect with the fusion centers. None disclosure agreement or a confidential disclosure agreements will be signed by many in these programs to ensure that the information is protected.

"And the private sector would be involved, too. “The program would eventually be expanded to include Health Care personnel and representatives from private, critical infrastructure entities, with communication systems specifically tailored to their needs.”

In this regard, Terrorism Liaison Officers resemble InfraGard members. (See “The FBI Deputizes Business”.) This FBI-private sector liaison group now consists of more than 26,000 members, who have their own secure channels of communication and are shielded, as much as possible, from scrutiny.

Terrorism Liaison Officers connect up with so-called “Fusion Centers”: intelligence sharing among public safety agencies as well as the private sector. The Department of Justice has come up with “Fusion Center Guidelines” that discuss the role of private sector participants.

“The private sector can offer fusion centers a variety of resources,” it says, including “suspicious incidents and activity information.”

It also recommends shielding the private sector. “To aid in sharing this sensitive information, a Non-Disclosure Agreement may be used. The NDA provides private sector entities an additional layer of security, ensuring the security of private sector proprietary information and trade secrets,” the document states." 4

Other than the United States many other countries have similar programs in place where they have requested that public servants in the course of doing their day to day activities keep an eye out on what is happening.

Stalking and Monitoring.

The stalking they believe was done primarily using their cell-phone. They were followed 24/7. Their phone conversations listened to. When the mother was in the kitchen making lemonade, the phone rang, and the caller told her, he preferred limes.

When the family heard someone at their door in the middle of the night banging, they called the police, when the police arrived the invaders had already left. After the police left this happened again, the family called the police, the invaders had left, this happened a third time and finally the family stopped trying.

After filing a complaint with the police, the family were sent a recording of their conversation with the police, by the stalker. They installed a camera system, the stalker called to say that he already knew the code.

The list goes on, and apparently there were a total of three families in the area that the cell phone stalking happened to. The case has received wide media attention, including the Tyra Banks show.

Regulation of Investigatory Powers

Regulation of Investigatory Powers is a United Kingdom law, which enables public bodies to carry out investigations and surveillance on individuals. Authorities can use directed surveillance or intrusive surveillance for months or years. These types of operations often employ “covert human intelligence sources’. Recently these laws were abused by using them to spy on families for anti-social behaviours and noise complaints.

"Directed surveillance’ is covert surveillance of individuals during a specific but non-intrusive investigation’ (our emphasis). Surveillance is covert where it is carried out in such a way to ensure that those targeted are unaware that it is taking place (cl.25(8)). ‘Surveillance’ is defined as including any monitoring, observing and listening to persons, their movements, conversations or other activities or communications. It also includes any recording of such activity and surveillance by or with assistance of a device."

" Intrusive surveillance’ is defined as covert surveillance in relation to anything taking place on residential premises or a private vehicle. It may be carried out either by a person or device inside residential premises or a private vehicle or by a device placed outside" 7

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

This is a perfect example of massive paranoia. Everyone is a "targeted individual" and everyone is out to stalk them...for no obvious reason.

You have failed to provide any evidence for any of these claims. What you HAVE done is a google news search for "stalkers" and posted articles unrelated to your claims and which do not prove a single thing you've said.

For example:
abcnews.go.com...

Police have tried tracing the calls but were led back to Courtney's phone. They then tried taking the phones to monitor the calls but the calls stopped.

Surprise! Family claims they are stalked, traced calls lead..TO THE DAUGHTERS PHONE. When the phone is out of possession of the daughter, the calls stopped. Solution: Prank by the daughter, no gang stalking.

In that one all evidence points towards it being a hoax, or even a prank. So you just posted a perfect example of how all of this is quite possibly not true, from one of your own links.

I'm still waiting for actual evidence. A google news source of links that debunk you does not help you.

[edit on 29-9-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The Cellphone Stalking.

The daughter in the story pranked all three families if I understand you correctly? Guess not. You might want to go back to that drawing board.

Also her family were gettig calls on their phones. Did you read over the stories with any accuracy? Doesn't sound like. It was not just her phone, the whole family were experiencing this. Along with the other two families.

Again the story is not said to be gang stalking, it is there to demonstrate that someone can be monitored 24/7. Three families are proof of this. That is what the cellphone stalking prooves.

The so called google search for unrelated links, is from an article on one of the sites, which you have clearly not gone to or bother to read.

Also "This is a perfect example of massive paranoia. Everyone is a "targeted individual" and everyone is out to stalk them...for no obvious reason.

You have failed to provide any evidence for any of these claims. "

I have shown very clearly by the articles, which are fully related and relavant, that the government is placing average citizens under investigation for simple things such as anti-social behaviour and littering.

They use 24/7 surveillance, they tap into email, phone records, they have people followed around, they audio and video surveillane homes. These are all parts of the claims Targeted Individuals make. I have now shown that there is an entity in several countries that are doing said thing.

Therefore I feel that I have sufficently proven my point, on the other hand, you have failed to provide any evidence to counter anything that has been said.

Also with the families involved in the stalking, the FBI are investigating it further, if they felt it was a prank from the daughter, I am sure they would have arrested her, or not bothered to investigate further.

Also since you will not read the research on any of the sites that I have provided to you, it does not seem prudent to continue to debate informatio you have not gone over.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Harassment101]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
reply to post by Harassment101

This is a perfect example of massive paranoia. Everyone is a "targeted individual" and everyone is out to stalk them...for no obvious reason.

You have failed to provide any evidence for any of these claims. What you HAVE done is a google news search for "stalkers" and posted articles unrelated to your claims and which do not prove a single thing you've said....

One would think you have a vested interest in systematically dismissing the complaints of people who are victims of organised stalking. A person who consistently denies the possibility of the crime of rape is probably a rapist. Of course, the rapist may believe what they do is not as bad or as serious as a victim may say (a matter of perception?); alternatively the rapist may also be a liar sustaining the initial abuse by attacking the credibility of the victim.

Anyway please have a look at this Channel 10 news report of the organised stalking and harassment of a family in Sacramento.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-9-2008 by masonwatcher]

Trying to link Youtube video

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101
The daughter in the story pranked all three families if I understand you correctly? Guess not. You might want to go back to that drawing board.

Guess you need to read the articles you do google searches for before you post them as evidence of gang stalking.

When the "stalking" calls got traced, they all ended up leading to the daughter's phone number. When police took the phone to wait for the stalker to call, he never did - only when the daughter and her phone were out of sight. Of course, I'm sure you believe this is a group of organized stalkers in the family's own house using her phone to stalk everyone while the phone is with her. They must be good! What do they wear, invisibility suits? But somehow those don't work around the police?

Again the story is not said to be gang stalking, it is there to demonstrate that someone can be monitored 24/7. Three families are proof of this. That is what the cellphone stalking prooves.

Except it doesn't prove that at all. It proves people enjoy playing sick jokes on their own family.

I have shown very clearly by the articles, which are fully related and relavant, that the government is placing average citizens under investigation for simple things such as anti-social behaviour and littering.

No, you have shown unrelated news articles about stalking hoaxes.

You still have not answered the most obvious reason: why, exactly, would anyone spend millions of dollars to stalk millions of people for littering. Please explain. Why not just kill them, if its such an offense? And by the way, WHO IS DOING THIS?

You have yet to show any evidence for anything you have purposed. This is a case of where the simplest option is most likely: paranoid people fabricate gang stalking conspiracy theories to explain why they are not happy with their life. They string together unrelated events to give meaning to their conspiracy. It could also be a symptom of mental illness.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
One would think you have a vested interest in systematically dismissing the complaints of people who are victims of organised stalking. A person who consistently denies the possibility of the crime of rape is probably a rapist. Of course, the rapist may believe what they do is not as bad or as serious as a victim may say (a matter of perception?); alternatively the rapist may also be a liar sustaining the initial abuse by attacking the credibility of the victim.

I think you get the prize for this one. So if I don't agree with something, that means I'm secretly doing it? Right. That makes so much sense. I also disagree with people who claim they have seen reptilians, does that mean I'm a secret reptilian too? Seriously, this is so deranged its hard for me to even type a response without laughing.

Also, nice try to relate me to a rapist, but no one dismisses the claims that rape happens. And unlike "organized stalking" which does not exist, there is physical evidence of rape.

Anyway please have a look at this Channel 10 news report of the organised stalking and harassment of a family in Sacramento.

An excellent example of why organized stalking does not exist. This isn't a Channel 10 news report, this is the use of Channel 10 video with someone talking over the tape. The actual video was because the guy had building inspection violations, caused by his paranoia, that they would not take down due to their paranoia.

In the video, the proof of the stalking is that "people leave their homes at all hours of the day and night" - earlier in this thread everyone leaving together to go to a morning commute was proof of gang stalking. So what exactly IS NOT proof of gang stalking? You've created a conspiracy so large anything anyone does at any time is suddenly proof that they are stalking you. Now when people leave their homes, AH HA, they must be gang stalking me!

The other proof in the video? PEOPLE WERE LOOKING AT THEM. Oh yeah, you've got me convinced.

Oh, and also, the guy claims that "hot air coming out of a vent" from his neighbors house was proof..because HOUSES DON'T HAVE EXHAUST VENTS? Heck, the house across me has a exhaust vent that blast warm air in my direction - does this mean I'm being stalked?

The funniest part of the video is the guy talking about what makes one a gang stalking target: the list was so large nearly everyone in this country could fall on it. So when everyone is being stalked, who is doing the stalking?

[edit on 30-9-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Interesting response but one only requires looking below at your comment to establish your cynical attitude.

Just another porch mason who is ignorant of the vast "high level" masonic conspiracy. This signature brought to you by the theme of the day, which is: SARCASM.

Furthermore you comment “The other proof in the video? PEOPLE WERE LOOKING AT THEM. Oh yeah, you've got me convinced.”

Also you choose an item, amongst many you ignore, from the video which you use to mock and is full of insinuations.

Of course there is narration on the video, which is the convention commonly used by people to transmit information on film. Perhaps you have developed some unknown method of audible communication without using words while resting in your porch.

More interestingly, you identify a building code violation as a possible reason for the News 10 report rather than the issue of harassment and stalking and why an engineer covers the side of his house with corrugated steel sheeting. On top of this you then turn around and state that even your good self had had household exhaust blow into yours in total contravention of all known planning and building codes. Perhaps you use moments of lucidity between periods of carbon monoxide intoxication to create new techniques of video narrations.

Leaving aside the video commentary, I suspected you noted that Terence d’Souza was holding a Trifield meter on a clipboard. Do you know what is a Trifield meter? Well it is an instrument used to detect and measure electromagnetic fields including microwave energy. I wonder how this fits in with building code violations?

Trifield meter:

www.trifield.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Interesting response but one only requires looking below at your comment to establish your cynical attitude.

Actually, what you are doing is ignoring all of my points, as they demonstrate that this video is a excellent example of paranoia and does not provide proof of gang stalking. But you know you cannot respond to all of my points, because doing so would reveal that gang stalking is not real - so instead, you try to distort just one. What about all the other things about the video which show its not gang stalking?

Also you choose an item, amongst many you ignore, from the video which you use to mock and is full of insinuations.

Actually I could go through every line and point out all of the absurdity, but I felt the three things I pointed out were good enough to show gang stalking is not real. And judging from your response, I was correct.

Do tell me, if you acknowledge that people looking at them is not proof of gang stalking, why even mention it in the video? Why spend so much time dwelling on it when it means so little? The answer is because they don't really have any proof, because its all based on paranoia.

Of course there is narration on the video, which is the convention commonly used by people to transmit information on film. Perhaps you have developed some unknown method of audible communication without using words while resting in your porch.

Nice try to misrepresent my comments. You acted as if this were actual news coverage of gang stalking. It was not. It was a story about someone who was on the news because of their paranoia in refusing to take down building code violations, but instead of being a news report it was video from the report with someone talking over it who was attempting to further gang stalking delusions.

More interestingly, you identify a building code violation as a possible reason for the News 10 report rather than the issue of harassment and stalking and why an engineer covers the side of his house with corrugated steel sheeting. Perhaps you use moments of lucidity between periods of carbon monoxide intoxication to create new techniques of video narrations.

Its not a possible reason. It was the reason. The guy's paranoia had him putting up pointless "metal shields" around his house that were both dangerous and an eye sore. He did not take them down when asked due to his paranoia. That was the reason for the story.

On top of this you then turn around and state that even your good self had had household exhaust blow into yours in total contravention of all known planning and building codes.

Do you just make this up as you go along? Building exhaust vents blowing out hot air is not against the building codes in any area I've lived in. I brought it up because the guy thought it was "proof" of gang stalking, when in reality its NORMAL BUILDING PRACTICES.

Leaving aside the video commentary, I suspected you noted that Terence d’Souza was holding a Trifield meter on a clipboard. Do you know what is a Trifield meter? Well it is an instrument used to detect and measure electromagnetic fields including microwave energy. I wonder how this fits in with building code violations?

Simply a paranoid man trying to explain why he wouldn't take down his building code violations.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You said,

Simply a paranoid man trying to explain why he wouldn't take down his building code violations.

I close my case. You have in fact confirmed my main point in your own words. The video of the news cast concerned organised stalking and harassment and your rebuttal to the Trifield meter, which I pointed out, landed you hook, line and sinker. It was your urgency to declare all victims of organised stalking paranoid delusionals that caused you to overlook your interest in negating the video.

Incidentally passive exhausts systems (chimneys, balanced flues) are kept near roof lines or on the roof to take advantage of the negative pressure of moving air to draw out fumes. I don’t know what the hot air blowing into your house was but I can assure you that it was not from heating or cooking systems.

So what gives? Are you an instinctive contrarian or are you involved in hounding citizens?

grammar

[edit on 1-10-2008 by masonwatcher]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Thanks for proving my case. After these responses, there is no doubt that "gang stalking" is the product of paranoia and, unfortunately, the preying on those with mental wellness issues. Its sick that you abuse people like this by furthering their delusions instead of helping them seek professional assistance.

Older homes, and in fact, cheap newer homes often have exhaust vents placed in odd places. For the paranoid, this is proof of gang stalking (although I'm not quite sure how - do you think all building code variations are proof someone is stalking you?). To everyone else, its completely normal. But then again, to the paranoid, people looking at them is gang stalking. I guess when you believe everything is proof of gang stalking, its hard to bring you back down with reason.

The video done by the media was about a paranoid man who wouldn't change building code violations because he thought someone was out to get him. Sadly, some sick person is helping to further his issues. Your obsession with a trifield meter reveals you don't even know the facts of the case.

You fell for it, just like you were supposed to. Thanks for removing all doubt that gang stalking is not real!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Claiming that you have proven your case doesn't make it so. At least have the decency to cite an example of me agreeing with anything you have said, point out where I have contradicted myself or any counterpoint other than your insulting accusations of madness.

I had another read at your comments to Andy and Harassment101. You repeat like a broken record the word “paranoid” and claim that gang stalking does not exist. I also note that you are fairly knowledgeable of this crime to the extent that you make a determined conclusions. You are a bit like a Lock Ness monster hunter that does not believe in the existence of such a creature; an incongruous position. So what gives?

You have not produced any learned criminological evidence to support your assertions nor have you produced any medical or psychiatric reasons as to why otherwise fully functional people are claiming to be harassed and gangstalked. You simply bait and accuse everyone of being crazy.

Although I believe you have no credibility or are genuine in your position I will place four more links showing authorities passing new laws on gangstalking/organised stalking and the associated electronic harassment for the benefit of other ATS members.

Scottish Parliament consultation paper;

www.scottish.parliament.uk...

State of Michigan, 92nd Legislature, Enrolled House Bill No. 4513
Article 1E

janus.state.me.us...

State of Maine, 264, H.P. 868 - L.D. 1271

janus.state.me.us...

Massachusetts: Chapter 170 of the Acts of 2004

www.mass.gov...

The bottom line is that those who commit these crimes are cowards and scoundrels that deserve to be publicly hanged.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Claiming that you have proven your case doesn't make it so. At least have the decency to cite an example of me agreeing with anything you have said, point out where I have contradicted myself or any counterpoint other than your insulting accusations of madness.

Actually I don't have to make a case. You are the one claiming there is a world wide conspiracy involving millions of people from children to the elderly that are stalking people in coordinating groups. You have failed to provide any evidence of this claim, and thus you have debunked yourself. You claimed a fantastical theory, then failed to provide evidence for it. Instead, you provided irrelevant links that actually proved the basis of the theory is paranoia and mental illness. By the way, no one has insulted you - your just making things up again.

I had another read at your comments to Andy and Harassment101. You repeat like a broken record the word “paranoid” and claim that gang stalking does not exist. I also note that you are fairly knowledgeable of this crime to the extent that you make a determined conclusions. You are a bit like a Lock Ness monster hunter that does not believe in the existence of such a creature; an incongruous position. So what gives?

As the entire basis of your argument is "gang stalking exists because I say its so," its really unsurprising that my response is that your paranoid. I repeat it because there is no other way to describe someone who would believe this in the absence of any proof EXCEPT paranoid people. Its just an adjective, your a bit obsessed with it.

Your laughable insistence that somehow I am a gang stalker because I think your paranoid is just that: comedy. Its so ludicrous all I can do is laugh at it. However, using your own logic, that must mean that your just a paranoid schizophrenic since you claim you are not. Isn't it lovely how your reasoning works?

You have not produced any learned criminological evidence to support your assertions nor have you produced any medical or psychiatric reasons as to why otherwise fully functional people are claiming to be harassed and gangstalked. You simply bait and accuse everyone of being crazy.

Nice try, but I can't provide evidence that something does not exist. How do you purpose I prove something does not occur? As for reasons, actually I have: people who believe in this have the exact same symptoms of paranoid schizophrenics and megalomaniacs (with paranoid delusions of grandeur). How exactly would you like to explain that?

Although I believe you have no credibility or are genuine in your position I will place four more links showing authorities passing new laws on gangstalking/organised stalking and the associated electronic harassment for the benefit of other ATS members.

Actually, you have as much credibility on this as I do. But the evidence speaks for itself: gang stalking does not exist. As with all your other evidence, you have provided nothing that proves your point - in fact, you are being intentionally deceptive:

Scottish Parliament consultation paper;

Nothing to do with gang stalking, this is talking about criminal stalking by one person, by professional criminals (not children and the elderly who are involved in 'gang stalking').

State of Michigan, 92nd Legislature, Enrolled House Bill No. 4513

Absolutely nothing to do with gang stalking, this outlaws tasers as a "electronic device."

State of Maine, 264, H.P. 868 - L.D. 1271

Same thing as above, nothing to do with gang stalking.

Massachusetts: Chapter 170 of the Acts of 2004

Yet again, a state law prohibiting the use of tasers as an electronic device so that people don't kill each other with them. Nothing to do with gang stalking.

And so yet again, you've provided nothing except proof that you are being deliberately deceptive.

The bottom line is that those who commit these crimes are cowards and scoundrels that deserve to be publicly hanged.

I'd say the same thing about those individuals who are furthering this and taking advantage of those with mental illness. It is despicable.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join