It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email I sent to an organised stalker

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
pikechris1

Re: NWO, Michio Kaku, funky electron displacement
Re: NWO, Michio Kaku, funky electron displacement

Pikey you said you are an atheist then you decided to engage with me in matters that are unsubstantiated nor verifiable. Is this not an act of faith to propagate beliefs? Of course there are real conspiracies, but they mostly lie in deception and misdirection and we are not party to it. It's a bit like watching lumps moving under blankets; you know something is happening, you see an event before your eyes, it may be directed at you or your community and may be of evil intent but it could also be a feigning to illicit a response. Magicians use the same processes and more insidiously, so do cults.

Cults always present mysteries to the victim to which they give improbable and incongruous reasons, solutions and ultimate answers. I personally view all cults negatively since they are after perpetual control but there are some that, I believe, are extreme cults that spill out their agendas beyond their membership. These cults do not have to be based around forms of spiritualism or religious extremism; they can be secret societies, racist groups, fascist parties, security services and plain criminals.

Examples of these conspiracies you describe of the NWO are dotted through out history. Before the blatant attack up on the Jews of Germany, the nazis bloodied the average German man or women in the street with Jew Baiting campaigns and facilitated this crime by branding their fellow citizens with a yellow Star of David in preparation for the Holocaust.

Subsequent years saw the East German Stasi evolve these techniques by using a network of street block captains to be the watching eye of the state, invoked permanent surveillance up on a targeted 10% of the population and neutralized activists with slander, sabotage and harassment all under intense secrecy. Basically they allowed their victims to travel through their societies with long leashes to hang themselves with under the strain of this subjugation.

In the UK under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, which can be used by any civil servant above grade PO-10, police at inspector level, school heads and the military, can be invoked to conduct surveillance on anyone up to 4000 individuals in London alone and 1000 people in perpetuity. Of course there are departments of state that do these kinds of investigations on terrorists, spies, criminals and corporate malfeasance yet we have the RIP Act. What are these people being bloodied for?

Similarly cults and criminal groups target individuals until they hang themselves literally and figuratively only to find these groups waiting with open arms to 'help' or to stick the boot in one final time. It can be used to induce a change in perspective in the victim to absorb them into the group set or have them destroy themselves. Cults use it to recruit or destroy threats. Criminal gangs use it to force young men and women to 'voluntarily' enter prostitution and extreme sexual deviancy.

These processes, which are conducted under secrecy and from the perspective of victims and victim societies, they imagine the most preposterous reasons ranging from alien abductions to demon possession to a NWO when in reality it is about the ruthless and amoral application of power that has always existed and pushed by sociopaths in some form of authority.

edit spelling, grammar

[edit on 12-8-2008 by masonwatcher]

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The Major is, well, the Major is.

The Major would like to know if you could provide Cliff Notes for this as the Major is unable make either heads or tails of this, ummm, post.

Dismissed.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
seems like this belongs in NWO or conspiracy thread rather than here.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Major Discrepancy

Major,

I am an organized stalking victim in the UK. There are many in the UK, US and Canada. I have also been in touch with a few in other European countries.

Organized stalking entails the stalking of an individual by a group and it is a form of harassment practiced by all sorts including governments, local police and cults. Although it may not be sanction by Freemasonry, local Freemason lodges may use this form of harassment to get ride of enemies, business competition or whatever.

Associated with kind of stalking is a slander campaign that travels with a victim. Stalkers will slander the individual to their neighbours, employers, family, friends, local shopkeepers etc.

Property is also sabotaged, windows smashed, tires slashed and mail interfered with. Usually nothing serious, extensive and dispersed over several times a month. It is deliberately kept low key to not elicit interest from the police. This harassment usually last for several years and has driven some to suicide.

At the core of this harassment are few people that remain constant but they bring in others, in a victims community, to join in and over the years develop a large pool of people who are habituated into hounding the victim. Of course this form of antisocial behaviour is catchy and a lot of these casual contributers start their own amateur campaigns of bullying in the wider community more commonly known as vigilantism.

For more info check this out;

uk.youtube.com...

www.multistalkervictims.org...

Also Google 'Operation Freakout' and Masonic organized stalking

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Masons have no enemies and do not participate in these activities.

I suggest that the stalkers are trying to pass them off as masons but this type of activity would not be tolerated and those found out would be declared masonically dead and demitted.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Believing you are a victim of "gang stalking" is a symptom of extreme mental health problems and paranoia. There are simply not that many people in the world who pose threats to powerful people AND those people are powerful enough to employ others to engage in organized stalking.

It simply comes down to people who want to find a justification for the current circumstances in their life. As such, they look to string together meaningless events to give them meaning and explain why their life is in a place that they are not happy with. These events become the actions of some sinister evil party, in this case, "gang stalkers."

Freemasonry...or anyone else, for that matter, is not involved in such actions - and never have been. Stalking, when it really happens, is done by one or very rarely small groups of people who have their own mental issues or are have criminal intent. In the case of the later, there is a very clear motive. But the classical "gang stalking" you read about on conspiracy boards is almost always a symptom of mental health issues.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I believe there are good Masons who would never do such a thing, but I don't know how you could vouch for all Masons. Your members have been gifted with a structure that can be abused for personal agendas if some choose. There have been numerous documented cases of groups of criminal Freemason being caught red handed.

If you say that these organized stalkers are pretending to be and abusing the good name of Freemasonry, why don't you do something about it? I am not the first one to have complained about Freemasons. Instead of holding your arms up and saying you are innocent then why don't try to resolve your problems; you appear to be victims too.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Believing you are a victim of "gang stalking" is a symptom of extreme mental health problems and paranoia. There are simply not that many people in the world who pose threats to powerful people AND those people are powerful enough to employ others to engage in organized stalking.

I do note that the former East German Stasi police used to classify dissidents as psychiatric cases. They had an entire penal code based on psychiatric institutions. I also note that 'extreme mental health problems and paranoia' entails complete dysfunctionality yet here I am responding to you with clarity.

Regarding you point of not many people posing a threat to the powerful and powerful people being able to employ organized stalking, what is your point and how do you know this?

The bottom line is that organized stalking exists, it is destroying people, it has been documented and is a potent form of attack. I wonder what would happen if enemies of the West started to employ it to attack communities, organizations and their targeted enemies. Very hard to prove and could quite possibly gut civic life and economies.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Pikey you said you are an atheist then you decided to engage with me in matters that are unsubstantiated nor verifiable.

Isn't this a clear sign that your stalker isn't a mason?

Masons have to be theists.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

I threw that point at him in very much the same way that you have at me.
That particular insinuating organized stalker says a lot of things but you forget that I am alleging he is a stalker. Organized stalkers engage in the white glove treatment with a victim. They consider the victim to be 'dead meat' a nonperson that is outside the laws of man and God. In their fanatic grandiosity, they invoke the mark of Cain up on an unsuspecting citizen with whom one of their sociopathic members has a grudge. Do you imagine that he would speak truthfully with a victim?

I will continue to document the crimes committed against me by Freemasons over the internet. I also know that it may never bring about a solution for me, but hopefully over the long term many other victims will step forward and corroborate our experiences. Currently, there are many hundreds of victims pointing the finger at Freemasonry but as usual, cowardly or ignorant Masons ask for proof when they know that Masonic police cover up the crimes and employ their local snitches and drug addicts to drive bricks through people's windows, slash car tires, smear clay on doors and drop splinters of flint on door steps.

If you want to know how these criminal Freemasons operate, you merely have to research Haut de la Garenne Kid's Home on the Masonic Island of Jersey. Over two hundred survivors have stepped forward claiming years of sexual abuse as children by the 'great and good' of Masonic Jersey society and England. Psst!

More interestingly, the victims complained of being stalked and harassed on the island and mainland for years during adulthood. The investigating police officers have complained similarly with even members of their families being threatened and stalked. How the hell do paedophiles know where the locations of the investigators' families are in the mainland?

[edit on 13-8-2008 by masonwatcher]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
There is no such thing as a 'Masonic Island' and the school on Jersey has nothing to do with masonry.

There are no 'masonic police'.

Your accusations are very inflammatory, but since they are fairly ludicrous I think the readers won't put much faith in them.

But -- it's clear that you feel you are in danger and are being stalked. I don't want to minimize that due to disagreement over the source of the stalking.

Have you gone to the authorities? Is it possible to hire an investigator to check things out?

While I don't agree with your opinions, I do empathize with your situation.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
But -- it's clear that you feel you are in danger and are being stalked. I don't want to minimize that due to disagreement over the source of the stalking.
I'm more concerned that in his paranoid delusional state he may be a danger to others, to be honest. People who live in a state of fear are more likely to mistakenly take action against innocent bystanders who just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. If this man honestly believes that he is being "gang stalked" (to use his own terms), any man, woman or child on the street could theoretically be in on it. Nobody he passes in his day to day life is above suspicion, and thus, none are safe if he snaps. This bothers me greatly.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I'm more concerned that in his paranoid delusional state he may be a danger to others, to be honest. People who live in a state of fear are more likely to mistakenly take action against innocent bystanders who just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Well that takes the cake! I suppose it is acceptable to you that a delusional attacks guilty parties then? Listen carefully, the reason I and other victims of this harassment have survived is because we do not allow the provocations to work. It is within the ritual of the masonic white clove treatment to cause the victim to hang him/herself by their own hand or deeds?

I am speaking of being stalked and harassed yet you parachute in the accusations of mental illness and danger. That in itself is discrimination against the mentally ill but that is not you point; you want to discredit the complaint. It does not matter since my objective is to expose. What are going say about the thousands of people complaining of organized stalking? They are all crazy? Google it.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Someone is messing with your head.
That is why infinite does not publicly declare his contact details.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Someone is making money off of the "gang stalking" phenomena. I happen to know one of these "victims" personally and they are completely paranoid and it's only a matter of time until each person they develop a relationship with turns out to be part of the elaborate conspiracy against them. Search youtube for "gang stalking" and you will get a glimps of the paranoid state these people live in. It is very sad and taxing on these people and their friends and family.

Please seek mental healthcare.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

It is definitely a head game and that is why cults use it. Freemasons and ultra right nationalist use it to intimidate and destroy people.

Cults use this psychological weapon to keep their members in check and press gang vulnerable people. The silent destroyers, like masons, use it as a grudge system.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

It is some whacko kid.
I've lost count how many people added me on MSN - or e-mail - to say they're watching me. We're a conspiracy board and certain people are going to play tricks on us.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Someone is making money off of the "gang stalking" phenomena

Everything on God's green earth but the Masons, eh!

Search youtube for "gang stalking" and you will get a glimps of the paranoid state these people live in. It is very sad and taxing on these people and their friends and family. Please seek mental healthcare.

Just because they have become paranoid it does not mean they are wrong. Organized stalking is used to drive people crazy. That is why it is a potent psychological weapon.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
Someone is making money off of the "gang stalking" phenomena.

Yes, they're called psychiatrists and anti-psycopathic drug manufacturing corporations. This dude's thread so-far has the makings of a poor Twilight Zone episode or Stephen King short story.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I don't understand. Your talking about being stalked and harrassed by Masons. Look at your avatar! If your that outspoken in the real world I'm sure you've angered enough individuals to make it seem like an organization after you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join