It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email I sent to an organised stalker

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Masons are a part of this especially Masons in law enforcement.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Dear Masonwatcher,
It's good you were able to use demodulation and visualisation methods with spectographic software to find the source of the electronic harassment. Would it be possible to get in touch with you directly? Please write to me how we can get in contact.

Atlantico

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
They do not HAVE to be. They must simply APPEAR to be theists

I know 2 masons here in Anniston, Alabama who are both about as anti-religious as it is possible to be.

The way they got around that was by becoming ordained ministers through the purchase of minister licenses.

I'm calling bull$#!+.

Why would they need to "get around" the deism requirement by purchasing minister licenses when all they'd have to do (and any real Mason knows this) is profess a belief in a Higher Power?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Does anyone know anything about Ft. Belvoir, Va? I was born there. My friend and I are both life long Targeted Individuals. The reason I think it has something to do with the base is because she was also born there, about 11 months after me. Oddly enough, we both have the same star sign, Cancer and even though I don't pay much attention to that stuff, the elite do. Also we both have O negative blood.

Even stranger, our mothers were good friends in school, both being rejected by most other classmates. They are not from the DC area, so it's very weird that both their daughters (us) would be born there so close in time, but maybe it is co-incidence.

On Rumor Mill News, BlackFlowerWoman mentions having undergone something she calls "Bloodline Training" there. I don't know how to get a hold of her to ask what she means by this. I didn't go through this myself or at least not there because I was just a baby when I was there.

This is serious, so please, no nasty replies. I really want to know why we were singled out. Maybe it was random, such as every somanieth baby born there was marked. Any info which could shed light on this is appreciated. I know that this Organized Stalking business sounds very ludicrous to most people, but it's really happening to many. Another TI I would talk to online said that we are likely in the MK Search Project.

I know that Alexandria, Va, where Ft. Belvoir is located, is supposedly highly masonic. I read that this is also where the first marker for the layout of Washington DC was placed.

I am unable to start a new thread, so I attached it to this one, thinking it was a good place for it.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spicedjellybeans

Your problem has nothing to do with masons. If you were abused and you are having issues, you should find someone to speak to. If you fear the local government, go to the next town over. Trust me when I say this, Masons do not harm people as a group, we help people.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join