It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm not one that usually dreams, or if I did, I didn't remember them. However the past week I've been having the most lucid dreams I've ever had and I can remember them clear as day. In these dreams there is a constant variable, there is always a form of water that plays a vital role in whatever i'm dreaming about. One other constant would be there is always a female being around me that is usually the reason for a large conflict with a group of beings.

Also in these dreams there have been two now where I am able to use my senses. The other day when I was dreaming I was touching some sort of plant and I could feel the texture of it, I even remember how it felt, it was soft and kinda furry. Today when I was dreaming I remember I had licked a page of a book as part of some test and the taste was horrible.

My dreams dont consist of much color except shades of greens and blues that I can remember. They get to be so real that when I wake up i'm just shocked that it was all a dream. This has been going on daily since about wednesday last week.

If anyone has any insight on the topic, i'm all ears.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xilvius

It is pretty funny, I have been having strange dreams for years now.

Two years ago I had a dream that American citizens were being rounded up by Russian soldiers and sent to camps.

After learning about everything going on now with the NWO and the uneasiness with Russia at the moment, that dream still has me on edge.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well the reason why I think this is strange is I'm not one to dream, it is abnormal for me, especially dreams like these. When I wake up and feel the emotions I last felt by whomever was in my dream. I guess another thing to add about it is I never dream about myself. I always dream that I am someone else trying to do something. The first of these dreams I was a teenage boy, whom had a relation with a female. It then turned out she was with someoen already, i had spent most of the dream getting viciously beaten and running away from these guys. The whole time I remember it was pouring down rain. It finally got to the point where I was sick of running and getting beat up. So the person I was dreaming about went to someones house, took thier gun and went back to where the big group of people were that kept chasing him down. He kicked the door in and shot everyone in the room. After that I woke up.

Last night was slightly similar.

I was some guy, who had markings on his forehead. He wasn't human as far as I knew, if he was he had super human abilities of sorts, able to defy the laws of physics. He was around tons of water, even fought these other people UNDER the water. There he would rescue some girl who was like he was. Once he saved her they returned to land to what seemed to me, like a house inside of a giant oil rig type structure. They sat together and talked on a couch for a while, the guy that i was supposed to be was deffinatly happier than any happy i have ever experianced in my own life. Then the beings came back from the water and took her from him and he started going after them again, then I woke up.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I can clearly remember pain when I am dreaming. Which is rather odd because when I broke my arm afew years back I know it hurt like hell, but I cant remember the sensation of the pain. Where as if I think about some of the dreams Ive had I cringe with memories.

Also when I tell people I can read in my dreams, I have gotten responses of 'that's not possible because you dream with the other half of your brain not associated with reading.' Anyone else ever heard of that??

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I don't recall ever being able to feel pain, but I did read clear as day lastnight in my dream. What I read is right on the tip of my tongue, but I cant remember exactly what it was for the life of me.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You very well could be dreaming about past lives, I can understand that strange familiarity that you are talking about.

I have been having dreams about humans from other planets, and I am always someone different, but everything seems very familiar.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I dont feel as if the people in my dreams are connected in any way, shape, or form. The first dream was practical, the one with the teenage boy who shot everyone. The one I had lastnight was anything but practical. If I would have to say weather it took place here or on another planet, I would have to say it took place here. I will try to draw the markings I remember off the man's forehead from my dream lastnight, maybe someone has seen them before.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xilvius

My dreams are soo strange lately, but so vivid and real. It seems like I dream always in color now but used to dream in b & w. Last night I dreamed I was wearing ragged clothes and no shoes, and somehow entered this house where three women helped me change into the most beautiful satin and lace dress, did my hair and nails, the works. But then I left and they were yelling at me at the door to bring all the stuff back.

My strangest dream ever was when I was 22 years old; I dreamed I went to hell, but I think I really had a glimpse of the true hell. I woke up crying and sobbing for a long time; it was more of a sadness than fear, as I saw all this suffering and could do nothing to change it.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Bombeni]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm not the greatest artist, but this is the picture of the markings on the mans forehead from the dream i had lastnight.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I've never seen a marking similar to that one that I can recall.

I will be sure to keep my eyes open just in case I do see it somewhere.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I seldom remember my dreams and when I do, they're just wisps of vague images, but I woke up from a rather horrific dream in which I was leaving this house, having trouble finding all the stuff I had brought with me there. I finally said, I'll get anything I forgot later, and I walked outside.

I started to notice people - zombie-like - moving along side me and coming over hills towards me, and suddenly a guy appeared in front of me holding a large ax. I looked at him and said, You're not going to let me leave, are you? He shook his head slowly and ominously, no.

So I shrugged and returned to the house where the poeple had suddenly begun giving off this very evil vibe. There was one woman who seemed to be in charge. Self consciously I said, It probably is silly and irrelevant, but I have been initiated into Wicca.

Oh, no. Not silly or irrelevant at all! was her response. And then it was made clear to me that I had to have sex with this young boy, that was covered in gross, oozing sores and smelled badly, just foul and nasty. But somehow I knew that I had to do this if I was ever going to get out of there and see my daughter again. The "boy" removed "his" pants and I could see he had female parts. So... Well I won't go into detail here, but it was gross and disgusting.

A man came and said he would drive me home and I got in the car with him. We were chatting and then he stopped the car and said I had to service him. Again, I won't go into detail, but to say that he presented something VERY large covered in pus and gore and I was to open my mouth.

I woke up just as it had penetrated to the hilt, with a taste that didn't leave my mouth all morning.

I was shocked and sickened by the whole thing.

And it was all so stark and solid. Nothing like the ever-shifting, weird landscapes I am used to seeing in any dream I remember in the past. It was hideous and disturbing.

This was about a week ago.

So, yeah... I have had a weird dream lately.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I started this topic yesterday, it includes a recent dream I had. I assumed mine was apsychic dream.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Omniscient1]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

That tops the list of weird. I have weird dreams alot the past few years and I can remember them whereas I usually could not remember them a few years ago. But even tho my dreams are getting weird, they are usually not scary or gross, but rather interesting and just odd. Maybe 2 or 3 times a year do I have an actual nightmare. In fact, I have gotten to where I look forward to going to sleep because the weird dreams are so much more interesting than my life!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
well its off to sleep for me ats. I'll be sure to let you guys know if i have another strange dream, although i've been in a bad accident and probably wont sleep too sound tonight

no dreams lastnight, i believe this may be due to my accident, i cannot sleep soundly enough in this pain to dream.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Xilvius]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Super strange dream last night. I dreamed I moved into an apartment complex and soon realized that nearly every unit was pimping out little girls, I mean like 8 and 9 years old. I called the police who came and rescued all the little girls, and while the girls were being put in cars to leave they were yelling at me saying they hated me for calling the police, that they were happy where they were. Now figure that one out.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Watch these videos. A physicist who worked in the monroe institude talks about OBE's and his experiments, how he found how they are real, and he then talks about his theory about how the universe works and how we are multidimensional beings.

These dreams could be more than just a dream, reality is just a perception.

I think there are 11 parts. Very interesting. Check it out when you have time, you won't regret it.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Just to say that I read in my dreams as well.I also write and paint in my dreams and I do it quite frequently. I have heard that your not supposed to be able to do that but I havent looked into it. It would be interesting to know if more people can read in their dreams and why some people can.

top topics

join