It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Truth" of Billy Meier [HOAX], what they don't want you to know...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
(RANT ON)

God (the *real* Divine presence in the Universe) help us if something really happens and we need to organize our efforts and forces together, I will surely not team up with any one of you - I guarantee it.

Why? Because all of you are pathetic! Just look at yourself, pull back and re-frame because this thread is a perfect example. It takes nothing to polarize the situation but a sketchy subject and two sides automatically surface and we have a conflict.

How are we going to achieve anything when we can't agree on the facts. Allow me to lay them down to you...

None of you really *know* for a fact anything about Billy Meier. Neither the so-called debunkers, image experts, and others supporters who "expertly" debunk subjects over and over again without having *any* personal first hand knowledge whatsoever; nor the blind believers who wish for some Utopian dream to come true because of lack of courage to deal with issues in their own lives (although possibly both groups have issues, some kind of hunger for attention or importance, lack of own direction, or something totally different...who cares anyways).

Both draw conclusions from "evidence" they have not collected first hand/personally, or experienced it/have intimate knowledge of. *Knowledge* of, remember that word, because it's not belief, faith, or thinking but KNOWLEDGE - big difference.

Oh, and both sides can take your "open mindedness" and shove it up where the Sun does not shine, respectively.

I am sorry but I will NOT subscribe to this consensus reality you are constantly creating, over and over again. Keep it for yourself. I am not even interested in the excuses you will make to justify (read: perpetuate) need for its existence (of the aforementioned consensus reality).

It saddens me even more that you are cramming it down the throat of everyone else on Terra. Heck, why stop there, it is *your* fault, collectively that things are like this on Terra, not Billy Meier's or Pleiadians.

Only when all of you who do not "know" but *think* you do are gone, will there be a change happening in the consensus reality projected on Terra because the influence of your distortion will disappear, and finally those who are there and then will be able to KNOW once again after a long long time of unknowing and illusion.

(RANT OFF)

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Jeff Ritzmann/Derek Bartholomew/Teri Uhouse responses. You'd think by now (102 Billy Meier thread pages later) that those who disbelieve the story would simply give it a rest. J. Ritzmann's "last response to this matter" was 65 posts ago. They appear to love jumping on these threads like moths to a flame. You never see them until a Billy Meier thread pops up.

First of all you misspelled Derek's last name. If your going to point fingers you should at least make sure to have enough foresight to correctly spell the individual's name whom you are pointing at.

The last of your statement here: You never see them until a Billy Meier thread pops up..... is incorrect. You should really do your homework a bit better. I, for one, have posts on other threads BESIDES Billy Meier's.

Billy agrees to allow people to PAY him to become a member of the group he founded, FIGU. This can readily be seen by the Passive Group Application form which clearly asks for a 'tithe' of 7% of one weeks salary as well as mandatory 'reading publications' which come from FIGU and also mandatory 'pay or go work for 3 days' at the Ranch. This is a FACT. His family has since been broken up by his own actions or inaction. Nobody did this (break up his family) except for Mr. Meier himself. At least that is the way it looks with what has been written.

Is this a 'cover up'? Could be I suppose, since I am one of those who feels that Billy had SOMETHING happen to him at ONE TIME but has since blown it all out of proportion and is making money off of it and allowing a lot of non-kosher goings on among his 'fold'.

Other than that, I agree with the others who've indicated what a good friend it is who has started this thread. But than again, perhaps he/she is just one of THEM who has bated all who may respond here to see what those responses may be? Hey, good cheese!! Should I look out for that 'snap'?!!

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Teri Uhouse]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
reply to post by Dklanan

Ok I am curious now, what do people think about the Handbook For the New Paradigm?
(Supposedly written by the same Pleaidians that Billy Meier was in contact with)

No kidding? I didn't know that was a book by the Pleaidians? I got my free copy and read it. It didn't read like there was any new paradigm. I was more about how you can join other people and become part of a paradigm shift group. The more you read of it, the further away the new paradigm got. I think, if I recall correctly, it ended with your having to contact someone or get on a mailing list or order another book. A big disappointment. Who knows? Maybe it was their way of weeding out the insincere people who aren't really "new paradigm" quality.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by me262
I think you guys are looking at the wrong photo - the good one is the "wedding cake" ufo, it looks like a hubcap, an air cleaner, and some macaroni glued together and spray painted silver, with runs in the paint. The stuff on Dr WHO looks better.
I checked out theyfly when he was on C2C, and saw this silly wedding cake ufo, and couldn't believe they let him on the radio.
Maybe I'll make some ufo's this weekend with the kids, out of some garbage can lids and the shopvac......some silver spray paint from walmart....

Yeah, that one "takes the cake." (pun intented)

No really, that's the one photo that makes we really skeptical. Next is the "hubcap" one floating over a car real close. What's curious about them is the death of field. Both foreground and background are in focus and it's an overcast day. Oh, wait. Maybe these are supposed to be the fake ones that the MIB forced Meier to use forty years ago (?) or whatever.

Btw, I found a link that discusses these two pictures and makes the same point:

thebiggestsecret.online.fr...

[edit on 8/12/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by derekcbart

Now, here is the problem with these photos. The person identified as Asket is actually the singer and dancer Michelle DellaFave. Michelle was a longtime member of the “Golddiggers” and the “Dingaling Sisters” who appeared on the Dean Martin Variety Show from 1969-1973. Michelle still performs to this day and her CD releases and performance schedule can be found at The Golddiggers Super Site.

Good information. The hairstyle and make-up style is definitely late sixties and early seventies. You'd think the Pleiades would be more advanced in their fashion sense. And the B-movie out-of-focus quality?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by lee anoma
Those are actually the same background from the looks of it, not two different ones. It is the same background at different times of the day photograghed in different positions. Look carefully, because to me the backgrounds are similar.

Well, even if that were the case, then what about the saucer? Did it take hours to fly around the tree, or did it just come back hours later to do it? Either way, it's just doesn't make any sense.

Whole other topic entirely.

I was arguing that the background is the same not the pictures were of authentic UFO's. I have no idea why if they were real they would fly around that tree. Maybe if they were real and this was a meeting spot between Meier and these aliens then they would surely come to that spot more than once. If they were real that is.

I personally don't believe they are at all.

I think Meier is a faker...and he milked his fame before the cow died.
Surprisingly there seem to be some that want to resurrect that cow.

I'm not one of them.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

some people claim that there is no original footage anymore.
well, what then remains? absolute unconfirmed, hearsay UFO-sightings.

and if I look on those analysis, I get the impression, its CLEARLY a hoax,
as stated years ago, sorry.

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...
thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/ufo_et.htm#meierhoax
thebiggestsecret.online.fr...
thebiggestsecret.online.fr/ufo/billy_meier_smoking_gun.htm

seems that somebody wants his´case´open again..?

[edit on 13-8-2008 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
(RANT ON)

God (the *real* Divine presence in the Universe) help us if something really happens and we need to organize our efforts and forces together, I will surely not team up with any one of you - I guarantee it.

Why? Because all of you are pathetic! Just look at yourself, pull back and re-frame because this thread is a perfect example. It takes nothing to polarize the situation but a sketchy subject and two sides automatically surface and we have a conflict.

How are we going to achieve anything when we can't agree on the facts. Allow me to lay them down to you...

None of you really *know* for a fact anything about Billy Meier. Neither the so-called debunkers, image experts, and others supporters who "expertly" debunk subjects over and over again without having *any* personal first hand knowledge whatsoever; nor the blind believers who wish for some Utopian dream to come true because of lack of courage to deal with issues in their own lives (although possibly both groups have issues, some kind of hunger for attention or importance, lack of own direction, or something totally different...who cares anyways).

Both draw conclusions from "evidence" they have not collected first hand/personally, or experienced it/have intimate knowledge of. *Knowledge* of, remember that word, because it's not belief, faith, or thinking but KNOWLEDGE - big difference.

Oh, and both sides can take your "open mindedness" and shove it up where the Sun does not shine, respectively.

I am sorry but I will NOT subscribe to this consensus reality you are constantly creating, over and over again. Keep it for yourself. I am not even interested in the excuses you will make to justify (read: perpetuate) need for its existence (of the aforementioned consensus reality).

It saddens me even more that you are cramming it down the throat of everyone else on Terra. Heck, why stop there, it is *your* fault, collectively that things are like this on Terra, not Billy Meier's or Pleiadians.

Only when all of you who do not "know" but *think* you do are gone, will there be a change happening in the consensus reality projected on Terra because the influence of your distortion will disappear, and finally those who are there and then will be able to KNOW once again after a long long time of unknowing and illusion.

(RANT OFF)

MY my

I really do think your motive and message are pure, but WHOOOSH...

such PASSION !!

but tsk tsk tsk

Anger is a momentary Madness, and no one listens to madmen my friend

there are no truths being chased here, only beliefs.

truth is relative ...

truth is the factory that creates belief

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
reply to post by Dklanan

Ok I am curious now, what do people think about the Handbook For the New Paradigm?
(Supposedly written by the same Pleaidians that Billy Meier was in contact with)

No kidding? I didn't know that was a book by the Pleaidians? I got my free copy and read it. It didn't read like there was any new paradigm. I was more about how you can join other people and become part of a paradigm shift group. The more you read of it, the further away the new paradigm got. I think, if I recall correctly, it ended with your having to contact someone or get on a mailing list or order another book. A big disappointment. Who knows? Maybe it was their way of weeding out the insincere people who aren't really "new paradigm" quality.

Interesting, I just started reading the handbook for the new paradigm out of curiousity. It sounds very familiar to some of the other commonly found Pleaidian videos and material plastered all over the web. George Green has an interesting story though I'm not sure about the validity of his claims but he seems to have the credentials, well if he is speaking the truth than Billy Meier is the real deal and I could more easily believe the OP's story that some of the material was purposely faked in order to discredit him while other materials and photos authentic.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dklanan

I don't know Billy, but the threats he received were also received by Alex Collier. Alex is a long-term contactee, and information he revealed in the early 90s which went completely against mainstream astronomy/astrophysics (including something which was diametrically opposed to Stephen Hawking) proved that Alex's source of information was absolutely correct, and the fact that he is not even a scientist IMO indicates he was receiving his information from exactly who he said he was. He no longer does interviews, he does not write books, and he had nothing to gain from coming forward with that information then. Now he has much to lose, so he is wisely staying quiet. Phil Schneider paid the ultimate price for what he revealed, and what did he have to gain? He was attempting to warn others what he had learned.

That said, I am not of the 'space brothers' mindset, I believe that there are those who are simply observing, but I also believe that the vast majority of them have an agenda either having to do with enormously different spiritual paths (between Earth humans and extraterrestrials/interdimensionals, an interest in Earth, or a combination of the two. I do not believe that linear time and advanced technology are mutually exclusive to spiritual advancement--in fact the reverse may be true. They are born with their memories, knowledge and skills intact from one incarnation to the next, not going back to the beginning of course. Earth humans have had incarnations such as this, but now are born without all the advantages intact, living in both genders and in every life circumstance, having to gain nearly all of our experience with these limitations throughout every period of Earth history (linear time) all at once (simultaneously) presents a far greater challenge, and with greater challenges come far faster spiritual advancement. An analogy is when we work hard for something we appreciate it far more than if it's given to us. With an incarnational challenge that we face as Earth humans, and so many lives scattered throughout 'time', we advance at a far greater rate--and this difference is the reason why so many of them are so interested in us.
Back on topic-Billy will always face those who wear blinders proudly. There is a difference between a debunking close-minded 'skeptic' and true skeptics who keep an open mind. The primary aspect that the close-minded variety have with those of extreme religion/religious dogma, whether it's a classical religion or scientism is that since they 'know' that they know it all, they stop learning.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by carole9999

I dont know him personally, either..
so, asking questions should be allowed.

so the fotos are real or what..

[edit on 13-8-2008 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Actually, if you look closely at the pic it is the same landscape, the second picture just seems to be at an odd angle. Im no expert, and may be incorrect, but i usually have a good eye when it comes to these things...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I can understand the situation endured by Bily Meier, I have seen it down here in Brazil. Smear campaign is what they do... Nevertheless, soon the real truth will come out and these guys will be exposed somehow..

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by carole9999

I don't know Billy, but the threats he received were also received by Alex Collier.

can anyone prove that threats were made ? this is an easy way to step out of the picture and not have to answer the real questions.

Alex is a long-term contactee, and information he revealed in the early 90s which went completely against mainstream astronomy/astrophysics (including something which was diametrically opposed to Stephen Hawking) proved that Alex's source of information was absolutely correct,

umm... how does that prove anything ?

so because he went against mainstream science you say thats proof of his story ?

and the fact that he is not even a scientist IMO indicates he was receiving his information from exactly who he said he was.

the word gullible comes to mind when i read this.

He no longer does interviews, he does not write books, and he had nothing to gain from coming forward with that information then.

not one crumb of proof of his story so i am glad he doesn't !

Now he has much to lose, so he is wisely staying quiet. Phil Schneider paid the ultimate price for what he revealed, and what did he have to gain? He was attempting to warn others what he had learned.

another guy with a crazy story with no proof of his claims.

if Billy Meier or any of these guy's... was telling the truth...they would have help from these aliens to make people believe and so far that aint happened imo.

i am not usually a skeptic when it comes to E.T. but these wild story's with no proof are nothing but stories.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It seems that if Billy was initially telling the truth, he would likely have been threatened, as many others in his situation have claimed. The idea of fake photos being used to discredit him makes sense too.
The "Golddiggers" one would be a good example. Send out fake pics that are sure to be discovered. If Billy wanted to fake his own, I'm sure he could have used someone less famous.
As for not "admitting" it until after the year 2000, would you talk about it immediately if your family was threatened?

It seems that still people are quick to call him a hoax based on the fake photographs. But the real question is, do the fake photos prove Billy is a liar, or do they prove how easily a genuine ET encounter can be made to look like a hoax?

IMHO, I believe the OP is telling the truth.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Hello.

Please keep in mind that for 18 years Billy Meier, and all of the various people promoting his case, stated that the pictures of Asket were authentic and published those photos in a number of books, magazines, and documentaries. It was only AFTER the Dean Martin Variety Show started to be released on home video that they changed their story.

Also, please keep in mind that Billy Meier is the only person who claims that he has been the target of assassination attempts. To date, no police records have ever been discovered that corroborate his claims.

-Derek

[edit on 13-8-2008 by derekcbart]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The thing about the Billy Meier case is the fact that an enormous amount of money has been spent to monitor and surround him. This can't be emphasized enough. If he was just a fraud or some kind of new age ufology "kook" who would have authorized the cost of his continued survelliance? "They" have taken it very seriously and so I continue to look a this case with interest. The only other explanation that I've ever come up with is that, considering his very interesting and seemingly connected history, this entire thing is an illuminati hoax with the pretense of getting the idealists behind massive depopulation. This could be true of the whole GFL thing too.
But regarding that, I have some feelings that continue to come. Yet, all the predictions made by the likes of Alex Collier have not come to pass. Though I'm still fascinated with his testimony, I really get torn between his authenticity and whether he is cia disinformation.

George Green's book is very interesting. (I think someone informed me in a post here on ATS that he was ex-cia or something, therefore one has to view it all with caution). However, the connection I suddenly felt with the GF people was in answer to a great deal of prayer, meditation and concern for our world, the greys/reptilian cooperation with our Shadow Governments, and hence very bad things being planned for the populations with very little ability to fight back and re-establish our freedoms and human rights. My wish for the entire world to live like the Scandinavian countries in peace and equality and civilization, as they are the only truly civilized countries on earth, is fading fast. When I awoke with a strong sense of check-mate, and a force for the good was arriving or here, I took it with a grain of salt. But then, that day, read an incredible thread by someone giving his life story on another forum and George Green's book. Somewhere in his book the message was relayed to him that: (I will paraphrase) there was a group (I presumed the greys) who had infiltrated the governments technology enough to make it defective, and abort the worst nwo plans. They then would step in as our saviors, but there plan would still be massive control and not make us happy in the end.
But, (and this was just like my prayers and meditations) when a group interferes with a planet in such a way as to affect the free will of its citizens, then non-interference is null and void and any other race may intervene for the good.

In his entire book, that was the very most important part of it to me. Along with us actually vividly visualizing/praying/meditating a new end to the play, a different reality to nwo. Naturally I extend the Scandinavia everywhere, living in peace and harmony. I can picture it without money even. Sort of like the way open source software has transformed computing, with everyone contributing everything they can to the world and taking what they need, with groups showing all who are interested in various technologies, arts, crafts. With the roof-raising groups from Bali, being the norm, and no one being homeless. For love to be the standard of civilization. I hope everyone puts out good stuff for our earth in their minds all the time too.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
For those of you who asked which pictures are real and which are fake, I would ask you to use common judgment, those that cannot be proven or disproven are the one’s authentic and those pictures that could be disproven that haven’t yet been would have been along time ago if they were fakes.

I am not putting myself or Billy Meier at risk like some have suggested by making these statements because who will ever know and who will ever believe anyway. I have cleared my conscious by coming forward and it will never convince you or prove to you that what I have said is truth anyway.

People wonder why would Billy convincingly go along with everything well I tell you this, he has been going along with everything for a very long time now this does not mean what he is doing it of his own freewill and choice. My heart goes out to Billy and his family for all they have been through, I rarely get a chance to even visit them due to their current situation.

I will leave you with a link to a few eye witness testimonies that are a few of hundreds of people that have all been eye witnesses for Billy Meier, I leave you all to ponder and hopefully keep an open mind of what our governments are truly capable of doing in order to suppress the truth.

Photos can be faked, experts can make mistakes. But consider the testimonies of more than 40 individuals whose UFO experiences, in conjunction with the “Meier Case,” changed their lives.

www.tjresearch.info...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join