It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Truth" of Billy Meier [HOAX], what they don't want you to know...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I'm sorry but his photographic evidence has been proven fake over and over again. Not just one or two of the photos but most of them.
Meier is an embarassment to all REAL UFO witnesses. He kills the credibility of people with real experiences with his fraudulent claims and contributes to making the field of UFO research a laughing stock.

Truer words never spoken. One has to have serious doubts of the validity of this subject when the interested populace can't move beyond simple fakes and a lot of provably false claims.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
evidence and pictures planted to discredit Billy ? i find that to be an easy way to dismiss the charges of hoaxing.

why has Billy never officially made a video showing wich of these pictures are real and wich of them are the " planted to discredit him " pictures ?

if i was being accused of hoaxing stuff i would go out of my way to clear my name and so far i dont see him attempting to do that ?

that is the main reason i dont believe him.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yep that's what I got awhile back too, that their is a program to discredit him, take away his story remanufacture another, the infilitrate, neutralize and dis-assimulate program.

You can't take away what's already been written but you can sure bring more stories out to discredit himself.

A person would only do that if there is no other option, imho.

But we all know here, if there was a Fatal Accident like supposed suicide that automaticaly makes a red flag go up. The old strong arm approach.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I can't remember where I've heard this, and actually am currently looking this up, but I was alerted to the contamination of the case, due to the Swiss Airforce's monitoring of his property for some time, and the land surrounding his farm being bought up by the Swiss military, but I read it was a cia connection. That immediately put everything in a different context, with many of his photos being questionable, with his families family safety being at risk, and with the testimony of his ex-wife. I tend to think his earlier stuff is more interesting. The nature of such massive monitoring and probably even utilizing MC and death threats, means debunking him is almost irrelevant. It doesn't prove anything one way or another, under circumstances like that the truth just took a nose dive. Bear in mind that many people have witnessed these things with him, as well some very reputable people believe in his story.
But he's not speaking out of a space of free will, due to the PTB taking over his case.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
(You don't fabricate things without knowing the implications of your situation. )

In this case any evidence to promote growth might create mass hysteria, do away with the seed now.

The truth is you give me anybodies story in the world and I could disreguard it rather easy just through logical thinking, remember crafts from above don't use EARTH MECHANICS, and they don't play by Earths rules by our standards but they do play by the Universal laws.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This might as well be the same Billy Meier thread we see every time with the same Jeff Ritzmann/Derek Bartholomew/Teri Uhouse responses. You'd think by now (102 Billy Meier thread pages later) that those who disbelieve the story would simply give it a rest. J. Ritzmann's "last response to this matter" was 65 posts ago.

They appear to love jumping on these threads like moths to a flame. You never see them until a Billy Meier thread pops up. Its all just a smoke screen in an attempt to bring a lawsuit against FIGU/Michael Horn. If you don't take my word for it, check with the ATS site owner Springer. At first glance this thread appears comical on all sides, but I'm afraid there's no punchline. Its just wasted board space.

Never mind researching current UFO cases, lets spend our time and energy continually debunking a case that has long since lost its flavor years ago. Way to go guys.

..Wait a minute. I can see it coming...Lemme guess. You're gonna accuse me of being Michael Horn next right? Spare me.

Nephra, and Others: If you have any respect for ATS simply state your point, but please do not turn this into another ProBilly vs. ConBilly thread without sourced material.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Mr. Billy Meier is an enigma... isn't he?

Everything that has something to do with him, and this statement i have to borrow from another member, is 'utter twaddle' and nothing else.

Perhaps he did have a real encounter in his life, or everything is made up.
Who knows, the loss of his arm might have caused this, i wonder, losing an arm might have some psychological effects on a person, right?

On another side note, his sidekick and pittbull Mr. Horn doesn't exactly seem to be less crazy than Mr Meier.
Using statements from experts taken out of their context to further this agenda.
Full reports usually works the best when an expert is passing judgment on something, small tidbits from a report to fit them doesn't exactly help.

I usually dont pass judgment on ufo cases without alot of evidence on them, but with Billy Meier and his contact experiences and pictures there isn't much else for me to do, than judge this as a hoax.
There is too much controversy (yes *lol* considering what many thinks ufology to be) in his case, he probably knows this, but does he try and do something about it? Nope.

Anyways, i'll stop rambling now.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
reply to post by Nohup

The background looks the same to me. It seems that the angle is slightly to the right for the one on top and at a later time in the day.

Well, again, what did the saucer do? Take hours to circle the tree, or come back at some other time to do it? Either way, it doesn't make any sense.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dklanan

You're right, those pictures are obviuosly crap fakes, so why are you re posting them? Hang on, don't tell me these are supposed to be the 'real' ones!?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I'll continue to punch the case in the nose as it deserves. Unlike some people, I do care about this subject, and wont sit idle while it's made into a ***fest by people so desperate to believe in something they suspend all thought.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Call me a fool, I don't know why.... but I believe the threadstarter. Ever since I first heard about the Billy Meier case, I was intrigued. Many people have shot down his pictures and proof, which are debunked for obvious reasons. But I've always had doubts that those pics were the actual pictures Billy has described. My gut has always smelled something fishy when it came to this case. I probably will never fully believe his case but I won't quickly shoot down any updates to his story, like many on ATS have done.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

to be honest, those two picture DO NOT look like they are taken with two totally different backgrounds.. i think the weather is a bit different and the angle may not be spot on, but if you actually pay attention and look closely you can see that for the most part the backgrounds match up in certain areas.

not saying that there is no way that it could be a different area, or set up as to make him look like a liar. But i have a hard time believing that someone who was trying to make him look like a liar wouldn't even put the time into making the two pictures appear to be in the same area.

come on people, why is it that we so blindly believing what he is saying? where is the good ole ATS "deny ignorance" crew? I mean, we have no reason to blieve this man knows Billy Meier other than based off of what he tells us... i mean, i could have made all the same crap up with a 5 minute google search and a couple drops of acid lol.

anyhow, no offence meant to anyone, i just find it funny that people are not taking the time to ask the OP for proof that he even knows this man, much less KNOWS that they mades, and posted fake photos in conjunction with his (and also passed them off as his) to make him look less credible...

personally, the man's bear makes him look less credible... only crazy people grow beards like that.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
anyone claiming that the 2 pics presented have a ` different bacground ` - implying the "tree" has been photographed in 2 radically different locations - not just from a slightly different bearing and elevation - in different lighting condition is an idiot - the gross topography is clearly identical

Clearly? I would say the tree could have easily shifted a half mile. Hardly a slight shift in bearing and elevation. With the top of the tree lined up, it's relatively easy to see that there is obviously something hinky going on with these photos. Assuming they were shot anywhere near in time to one another. That was my point, as idiotic as it may seem to you.

So between the first and second shot, Billy climbed a few dozen yards up or down the hill he was on, and the cloud cover completely changed. Pretty slow saucer, if you ask me.

Or maybe that tree is not what it appears to be.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
OK

His life has been in danger for years and years now and if he speaks the truth they'll take him and his entire family? Kill them or whatever.

How is it he can tell you everything, you can post it on the internet and nothing happens to him?

It's because your story is a lie along with his.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The UFO phenomenon fascinates me.

It seems to me that people interested in finding a topic for post graduate degrees in sociology, psychology and even history and philosophy should look no further than to this area of human activity. This subject is like a kind of intellectual catnip that sends human beings into a frenzy.

I agree with previous posters though, that it would be very easy for the aliens to abruptly clarify the discussion and to take Billy and all the other contactees/abductees off the hook of ridicule.

But how often do people observing an anthill take the time to single out one of the ants to make sure that his day goes well and if other ants start taking a dislike to this fortunate ant, how often would a helpful human be aware of it? This is an exaggerated case but it might have some relevance to human/alien encounters.

Maybe the aliens regard us as "just children" and are sometimes nice to us and sometimes mean, but overall they don't take us seriously enough to give us detailed explanations of their behavior.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I couldn't sign in for some reason a few minutes ago and had to make an anonymous post, but now I can sign in so I'll just re-post what I said before in the anon post that isn't up yet. This one is longer than my anon post.

If he tells everyone the truth, he and his entire family will be taken. To be killed or whatever, because he's being watched by them.

How is it that he could tell you everything and you can post that on the internet and nothing happens to him?

It's because your whole story here is a lie along with his. If any of it were true, you wouldn't be here to post any of this right now. Don't say that since you're not being watched then you're allowed to post it. He still had to tell you FIRST while he's being watched and if he was actually being watched he would never have been able to tell you all this because they would have stopped that from ever happening.

If the guy was such a danger, they would have gotten rid of him long ago and none of us would even know about him. That's why the Billy Meier stuff is such a joke. Don't you think that if they were purposely planting fakes into real images that they'd find something better than dinosaurs in books and dancing women on TV variety shows?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Looks like Mr. Meier wasn't just deserted by his 'Alien Friends' but also by his own human friend Dklanan. Everyone is trashing his post and he hasn't said a word!

WOW! That's TRUE FRIENDSHIP There! Way to go Dklanan!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Every one? Just speak for yourself please, I understand that there're really wild claims in regards to Mr. Meier's case but at least he has presented a very well documented case without mentioning the limited technology or resources and of course today is possible maybe to fake the photos but you have to go back in time 30 to 40 years and with that technology try to reproduce some of the pictures that are still creating controversy, also the fact of the attempts on his life, why would someone would like to kill/silence a hoaxer? Whatever the truth is at least he's been consistent in his allegations for good and it is my humble opinion that he deserves the right of doubt.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Blame our government of the 50s..
They made the deal..

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I found this site which got billy video documentary & critics point of view too.And here what they have to say about billy........

If we talk about Billy Eduard Meier who is highly controversial and some call him a hoaxer even.But what's about his knowledge of water on mars back in 1976? Yes you heard right he is the man who beat NASA by 32 years about discovery of water on mars.

While NASA's announcement on July 31, regarding proof of the discovery of water on Mars, excited scientists, Meier had already been informed about water on the planet Mars - on July 8, 1976 by aliens.

ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

My question to all of you is its ok if he made hoax but whats about what he know about Water on mars.

And ..

Prediction: Meier described existence of Jupiter's rings, saying:
1. They are composed mainly of dust, particles, sulphur ions flung off by volcanoes on Io;
2. Described Io as the most volcanically active body in the solar system, and smooth, level-surfaced with no water; described Europa as ice-encrusted;
3. Jupiter said to have 17 "actual" moons;
4. Described nature of Jupiter's huge funnel-shaped storm.

Event: March 5, 1979, NASA's Voyager 1 probe discovered the rings of Jupiter, that Io is the most volcanically active body in the solar system and that Europa is covered in ice-five months after Meier published this information.

Event: September 15, 1998, Cornell University scientists confirmed particulate composition of rings from Jupiter's moons (first theorized by astronomers on August 2, 1995). Meier's information is 20 years ahead of Cornell's. (While scientists believe that the source of the particulate matter is explosions caused by meteorite strikes on the moons' surfaces, Meier's information seems more accurate, i.e., that matter being propelled from volcanoes at speeds up to 2,300 km/hour to heights of 180 km is more likely the true source of most particulate-forming rings.

So what you guys have to say about all this ???????????

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join