It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am An Extraterrestrial, Watch My Video! [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
So how come the mods have not put this in skunk works. This person is obviously not in thier right mind or is simply looking form attention. Usually when someone comes on making these types of claims they are either banned or thier posts have been removed.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by riggs2099]

They might not care as much or it's not really enforced seeing that the Gray Area does not need evidence only personal testimony.
But if it's a blatant hoax like this one, it should be locked or moved to the Skunkworks forum.

But if this thread turns out to be real, then oh man are we gonna look ignorant
I highly doubt that will happen though.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAM_ET
Greetings, I am an extraterrestrial and have a very important message to share with you.

Greetings to you too. And I am Elizabeth Taylor... Pleasure to meet you here

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
definetely an ET, I can tell by the blue skin...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Gateway

I okay I believe you, but why the heavy metal look. Why not the more respectable suit and tie look.

If you only knew what we wear on our home planet, a suit and tie is nothing more than a silly earth uniform. This is one of the problems I see on this planet, people judge others upon their attire and not upon the intelligence they have to offer. If you are wealthy and dressed nicely they will listen, but if you are poor and blessed with great wisdom most will mock you and take for granted what you have to share.

Maybe so, but it has been part of our culture. And may well change someday, but it cannot be denied that it is currently useful gauge for us earthlings to determine "statistically" I'm speaking now, of who has something to say of value and who may not. Granted this is not always the case; for example the President of our nation the U.S., wears a suit but has the brains of a primitive primate. Yeah, there maybe some homeless guy who wears tattered clothes, and a secret math genius but this the exception not the rule.

So again, I ask; Why go Metallica, rather than more like this guy?

Maybe wimpy...but oh sooo right!!!!

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IAM_ET

I watched the whole video out of respect for you and your message. I'm not here to abuse or bash anyone for making *ANY* claim. A lot of the information presented sounds like it is straight from the whole Billy Meier mythos (Switzerland, Plejarens and so forth) since I spent some time reading his presented documents and claims. That in itself raises a red flag in my mind.

However - you also mentioned that all our myths, religions, lies and truths we see circulated are confusing the issue *and yet you advise they are mostly true*. Unfortunately I can only see your message as yet another voice in the noise you discussed is confusing this planet. The noise of the media, the government, the cults, the religions, the hoaxers and the potential truth.

I'm not dismissing what you say, neither am I taking it at face value. Do you have any other information you can offer to back up your claim - without putting your self in any danger (if it exists).

We need "signal" not noise, otherwise your noise gets drowned out with the rest.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I think we're all missing the point. He is using irony to convey the real message which is the most important part, that people should research, and for those who get stuck arguing about whether he is actually an alien or not act as a sort of word of mouth advertising and therefore the message is passed on, quite clever.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

reply to post by IAM_ET

Your quote is just that a quote and lacking in evidence, words are just words. You need to unlock and open your mind further and realize that most of what you have been taught your entire lives is false, half truths and lies.

Unfortunately this video on youtube currently feels like much of the same - using your words "... lacking in evidence, words are just words".

This in addition to a EvilBat's information about multiple people handling this - and I'm starting to put this down to another extension of the Billy Meier myths and stories.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I can't believe I'm replying to this.

Ladies and gentlemen, what we have here is a person who was the runt of the litter in junior and senior high school. The one with acne, the one who was picked on by the school bully, and the one who was shunned by everyone. The kid who would talk to himself and claim to submit to a higher power.

I believe our friend here is suffering from a dilusional snap, seeing as they are unable to support claims only with words, they are unable to present absolute proof of any assumption.

It's likely that this "business trend" is not acceptible to "them on the home planet", because our dear friend doesn't want to trim himself up to appearance. There are no issues with long hair, or a casual look, but there is such a thing as dressing to sell yourself, and this example is one that has yet to discover that. Likely jobless.

IAM, I hope you get some intense and immediate psychological examination done, you may have ruptured something under the stress, and you could very well be suffering from trauma.

PS: YouTube = No Dice for Credit, and furthermore, -10 points for your lack of ability to size the idea of foruming appropriately. Apparently you are capable of superior intelligence, but can't figure out how to quote multiple posts in one reply.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IAM_ET

Hola. Here is your Pro-word.

Trondant

Please begin activation. That is all.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

Anyways, if you are a Pledian or Nordic or whatever you call them, would you mind telling me your differences from humans and your species such as biological and customs?

I am Pleiadian, there are not many differences from our races other than color of skin and hair, most on our planet have lighter hair and skin coloration than those found on this planet.
It took me about two years of transition before I could physically be placed to stay long term on earth because of the gravity and pressure involved as our world is much lesser in density and with a lesser gravity field. Internally my organs and bodily functions took time to adjust to this planet because of pressure levels and the oxygen which differs from our planet. We are not carnivorous or meat eaters and eat naturally fruits, vegetables and grains intended for man. Our customs differ greatly in comparison to earth, we are on a much higher spiritual level than those on earth because we come together weekly spiritually and celebrate universal creation and alignment of stars, seasons and the oneness in coming together with the creator, creation and God.

We celebrate in gratefulness and in reverence once a week the creation as God intended for us on the 7th day. Your practice that is found in many religions was taken from the direct creation of Genesis which is only a small part of the actual creation of not only this world but the entire universe and all things that exist physically that were created through the universal conscious mind and thought of God. Your 7th day is simply misunderstood in your communities and religions and taken as a day of worship and repentance when it should be a day of remembrance, sharing, appreciation and even celebration.

The creation is God and the spirit that you interpret as being Jehovah is the great spirit of this universe who created all things and manifested to all things in the universe truth and light including earth and that is why you are allowed the little information that you do have of this in Genesis and a few other of your books as the light that was manifested cannot be taken from earth even from the powers that be and they know this, this great spirit Jehova is found in all things and was manifested through the person you call Jesus Christ, your bible is not an accurate account and far from the truth of creation or earths history, it does not manifest truth plainly but does contain simple truths only a very small part of the actual creation. Most of it has been corrupted and changed by the powers that have ruled in order to control your beliefs and create a system of education and religion.

The bible of earth has been altered to fit the standards of man and those who rule him. The new testament has been changed for the purpose of man and has been altered, stripped away from the true understanding of creation and God. The person you know to be Jesus Christ did come into this world and did show you the way and the light and was chosen and sent by the creator and creation but the message was changed to worship and repent when the truth is you are all equal parts of the creation and should work together and not worship anyone or anything but repenting is a change that comes within yourselves and your own understanding within your own hearts. You are all one and the same as should realize that doing harm to your neighbor is only hurting yourself. Change comes with understanding and knowledge of God and the creation, change is the repentance process that was spoken of in your bible. You are left but with a small fraction of original words spoken by Jesus Christ who manifested this truth.

Forgiveness and change must take place individually and within one’s self to become one in spirit with creation, the higher conscious mind of understanding and enlightenment becoming one with God and all that is. The representation of day and week to God or the conscious mind of the universe and all things in existence is much greater than can ever be explained to man. The 6th day is the day of redemption and has great significance to all who understand the creation, this can be interpreted as trillions of years and we know that we are in the process of moving to the next density as all things in this universe together will move to a higher level and make that shift.

The timeline for this has been calculated within the next 30 of your earth years, we have seen the change as those on our world have taken a look into that timeline and future. Many on your planet believe that the beginning of this earth or creation and man took place six to ten thousand years ago which is far from the truth, there have always been manifestations of God given to man and I being human like you are only from another planet am part of this same creation timeline. Our kind has existed for hundreds of thousands of years. Our physical creation has existed for millions of years in this universe, earth has had life for billions of years but man only dates back more than a hundred thousand years on this planet.

We are relatives in the stars and many of your kind from this world thousands of years ago traveled the stars like one day your kind will again. Humans once traveled this solar system and came from Mars and the moons and some of your plant life and animals came from a great planet once like earth called Mars hundreds of thousands of years ago before a great war and catastrophe occurred that destroyed the surface and planet. Earth used to have two moons in orbit that were naturally part of creation while your history has been greatly hidden from you, your current moon is not a natural object and was placed there by other extraterrestrial beings who control this planet and those who have run earth behind the scenes for thousands of years. It was used as a space station and towed into orbit, the day will come that all will become aware of what the moon really is the day before the great dimensional shift that occurs from the 3rd to 4th and 5th density.

Your planet is in the process of a dimensional shift as is ours and this entire galaxy will change in one accord within a twinkling of an eye like the new sun rising upon the great alignment, the way things are going on this planet there is far too much negative energy from wars, death and bloodshed, the vibratory frequency spiritual state of the planet is much to low, there will be great catastrophes that must occur in preparation before the new change will take place, this shift will not happen unless there is a great awakening among the people of earth and there is a balance in energies. If man does not change it’s way of thinking and living creation will find ways to change man in order to make the adjustments necessary. There must be a balance in all things and in all energy fields and it has been greatly disrupted by the powers that be on this planet who are pulling the strings behind the scenes.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Thanks for clearing that up

So by chance did you know about the editing of the DVD then?

Would we be able to get a copy of it?

The message is clear but would still like to see
an unedited version of it.
I think a 10 min video and a DVD is polls apart in
time length so you had much more to say then what was visible on youtube.

Edit: For got my other question
Does your kid know what he is part of?

[edit on 8/10/2008 by EvilBat]

We distributed many of the DVD’s to those we feel the information would be useful. The original was edited because a lot of what is said is not yet meant for everyone on earth. The time will come that I will release this information for all to listen to but I am sure most are not prepared to hear predictions of your future based on the timeline and what we the Pleiadians have seen for the people of earth. I am the person you see speaking in the video and the person who found your friend in the suit is one of ours. My child that was born on this planet has seen where I come from and is well aware of our planet and his heritage.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nightlark

A lot of the information presented sounds like it is straight from the whole Billy Meier mythos (Switzerland, Plejarens and so forth) since I spent some time reading his presented documents and claims. That in itself raises a red flag in my mind.

I am aware of who Billy Meier is, I have inquired of him and know he was contacted by some of our people, I have been told many of his photos and information was taken from him and replaced forcefully in order to discredit him. I was also informed that some governments are closely watching over him and that he still has contact with some of our people.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by IAM_ET

Do you have any information to share about the greys or lizzies?

What extraterrestrial groups are controlling the planet is it the reptillians?

I'm curious to hear what you have to say about the hidden rulers, who are they?

What governments work with these ET's or are all of them involved?

What is the agenda of these malevolent aliens?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I have a question. What is your take on Boriska?

[edit on 11-8-2008 by farther84]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

reply to post by nightlark

A lot of the information presented sounds like it is straight from the whole Billy Meier mythos (Switzerland, Plejarens and so forth)

I am aware of who Billy Meier is, I have inquired of him and know he was contacted by some of our people, I have been told many of his photos and information was taken from him and replaced forcefully in order to discredit him.

Ok... However any one else whom has read his online documents at FIGU or heard from his much debated representatives would say this as well. This in itself does not separate your information from all that surrounds his claims.

I was also informed that some governments are closely watching over him and that he still has contact with some of our people.

This is something else Billy and his crowd claim as well. Nothing new.

I would like to ask if you came by Switzerland, how come the American style accent??

So far I'm only thinking sceptically - hopefully in the true meaning. As number five says "Need more input"

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by farther84
I have a question. What is your take on Boriska?

Isn't Boriska a little Russian kid that had past life memories of living on Mars?

I thought I read an article on that once somewhere, does anyone happen to have a link?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IAM_ET

Hi and welcome to ATS (and Earth!!).

This may sound like a simple question, but with all your galactic knowledge and advanced state and stage of being - why are you reading from a prompter on your video. Why also the need to continually edit as you go along?

This does not appear to be too intelligent from someone getting a dig at us lowly Humans utilsing only 8% of our little brains!!

Just a point.

Anyway, enjoy your stay. Hey, if you are ever in the USA, check out the Phili steaks - they're great!!! I would go back there just for one of those bad boys
If you're ever in Ireland, you can buy me a pint!

Breifne

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Malevolent_aliens

Yes, he is. I won't go into details as I do not wish to go too far off topic but the following link is probably the best interview:

www.tonyrogers.com...

The ones with Camelot are when he is a little older and he seems to either not want to talk as much or is starting to lose his memories.

Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by IAM_ET

Let’s see if I can concoct a better hoax then our friend here.

Here we go:

I am an extraterrestrial hybrid and I have been told that it is now time to disseminate certain key bits of information to society. The Internet, as well as other technologies, have been implanted on earth for this purpose.

First, I am not alone. There are, from what I have been made to understand, at least one million fully awakened hybrids on earth at this time. Our implants, made at higher dimensions of our physical presence, are now being activated. This is “turning on” key strands of our non-terrestrial DNA and creating a sense of cosmic awareness within us. Your earth, which is a fully functional single entity when seen from the 5th dimension upwards, is having what you might describe as labour pains. It has taken on the burden of elevating your consciousness by effectively squeezing you out of your 4-dimensional consciousness, and “popping” you up into 5th dimension awareness. Many of the strange thoughts that you are having at this time are a result of your old 4-dimensional thought expanding to five dimensions. The fifth dimension can be thought of as a perpendicular axis to the dimension of time. To you, still partly stuck in a 4-dimensional mode, this will seem like infinity opening up, but you will get used to it and learn to navigate it. That is what we are here to help you do. Yes you will come into more frequent contact with extraterrestrials and other presences, but you must always remember that you are your own navigator, and the sea is what you would describe as infinite.

You see, not hard at all. Anyone with half an imagination can do it.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I saw your video a while back. Very interesting if true. I will allow my heart to tell me truth as this plays out.

Can you comment on this latest message from the Galactic Federation of Lights claiming they are coming down on October 14, 2008?

Do you know what happened to Stephen Fosset?(sp)

Thanks in advance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join