It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am An Extraterrestrial, Watch My Video! [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

CONFIRMED HOAX

Through an IP cross-reference, we've discovered the author of this post is the same person that authored a previous hoax on ATS: [HOAX]How Deep Does the Rabbit Hole GO===> Part 1[HOAX]

Additionally, this person was copying-and-pasting material from other sites without attribution, as confirmed in this post within this thread.

Greetings, I am an extraterrestrial and have a very important message to share with you.

Please watch my video.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-8-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Civility and Decorum are required and will be shown when replying to this thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
In my experience, people who claim to be something specific, are often not what they claim. A Sanitation Engineer turns out to be nothing more than a trash man.

I have a difficult time with people who claim to be ETs on Earth, and have nothing else to offer except some words or a video on YouTube.

If you truly were a benevolent ET, you would hide that very fact and behave as though you're nothing more than a regular human. Because more often than not, people will get sidetracked by the "I'm an ET statement" and not pay attention to what you really have to say.

So I will say that no, I don't think you are an ET, merely because you claim to be so.

An angel won't admit it's an angel unless it's in a fictional drama on TV or YouTube. Same thing for ETs, time travelers, etc.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
10 seconds into the video you said no one has done this before? i see fake videos all day every day. its a waste of your time to make it and mine to watch it. some people want others to believe so bad they will try and produce false info to pull them in, yea it works sometimes and other its just the opposite.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
...Damn this is original. Well at least the question has been answered, the insane can use a camcorder.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAM_ET
Greetings, I am an extraterrestrial and have a very important message to share with you.

Please watch my video.
www.youtube.com...

I okay I believe you, but why the heavy metal look? It's too much into my face...too aggressive. Why not the more respectable suit and tie look? Studies have shown that people who dress conservatively are taken more seriously. I think this would benefit your cause more, people tend to listen to a guy with a tie, it gives the sense that he's a learned man. (or a smart alien)

That whole "grunge" look is out too...too 90s. Sheesh...what happened to the nice looking Pleiadians, Billy Meirs talked about?

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IAM_ET

I would think that advanced alien beings would be beyond believing in Urban Legends and would have an advanced knowledge of human physiology. Guess I was wrong.

"Humans aren't capable of using more than eight percent of their brains" ??

WRONG. Start with a scientifically accurate message and I may listen next time.

The Ten-Percent Myth
Someone has taken most of your brain away and you probably didn't even know it. Well, not taken your brain away, exactly, but decided that you don't use it. It's the old myth heard time and again about how people use only ten percent of their brains. While for the people who repeat that myth, it's probably true, the rest of us happily use all of our brains.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It would be nice to be able to believe you.
Why the off color in the video?
As well as why not do something to prove yourself.
Even if there are people who will call you crazy, and do all they can to de-bunk you.
Just realize that there are some people that you could put a diamond in there hand and they will swear unto death that it is nothing more than a peice of glass.
Give the people who do the research a chance to determin for themselves.
I seek.... Allow me to find.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAM_ET

Please watch my video.
www.youtube.com...

Are you The guy in the vid
or
Nuclearpaul who posted it May 13, 2008
or
graverobbinHood posted October 10, 2007 here who links to the "original posting of it"
by a zekebeak
hereSeptember 06, 2007

So question would be I guess is If you are the guy in the video could you upload the full video since it was edited by the guy in the business suit?
That way we can hear the whole message not the edited part

from description from 3rd link I gave

I was in the "Mall of Georgia" today shopping, and this odd man came out of no where and gave me this DVD... Actually , Something that I should clarify is that the guy in the video isn't the same guy who gave me this DVD...The guy that handed me the Manilla folder with this DVD labled "The Truth" was about 6 ft tall, had dark brown hair and was dressed in a black business suit...I didn't think of him as being serious or even as a threat or anything like the infamous "Men in Black", He just handed me the envelope and said that "this DVD is for your protection, it is something that everyone should see..Make sure you do the right thing !" I asked him what it really was, and he simply said.. "I edited it for more appeal, but the truth will only reach a few.." Then as soon as I looked down to open the envelope to examine the contents, and looked back up..The guy was gone.. I looked all over that mall trying to find this same guy, but I didn't see a single person that looked the same.. For all I know, Im not the first or the only person that this information/DVD was given to, I was very intrigued by the mystery of this strange man who gave me this DVD labled "The Truth",, So I took it home and watched it, and to be honest, I really did think it was a joke, until I took the so called alien's advice and did my research.. I was amazed to find out that alot of what was on this short DVD clip summarized the majority of the conspiracies and beliefs of many cultures.

and a link from the second link gave here

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I might be able to squeeze out about 8.2% usage so there's no reason to doubt the reality of any video so steeped in posterizing effects, chorus and reverb. Shaven heads and ghoatees however are the undeniable evidence that THEY EXIST!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Big star for pointing out what a small bit of minor research goes to prove. Links to related subjects and videos are automatic on you tube, so this wasn't even hard.

I think we know how to file this one....

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Ahabstar]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

I okay I believe you, but why the heavy metal look. Why not the more respectable suit and tie look.

If you only knew what we wear on our home planet, a suit and tie is nothing more than a silly earth uniform. This is one of the problems I see on this planet, people judge others upon their attire and not upon the intelligence they have to offer. If you are wealthy and dressed nicely they will listen, but if you are poor and blessed with great wisdom most will mock you and take for granted what you have to share.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

"Humans aren't capable of using more than eight percent of their brains" ??

WRONG. Start with a scientifically accurate message and I may listen next time.

You show your lack of understanding, humans have access to all parts of their brain but they only use roughly 8% of the full capacity of the brain. This data has been given to me directly from our people through first hand analysis and I have found statements in your own scientific community to even back this statement up. Your quote is just that a quote and lacking in evidence, words are just words. You need to unlock and open your mind further and realize that most of what you have been taught your entire lives is false, half truths and lies. There are those among you who know the truth and have kept it from you, they have libraries of hidden artifacts and books written by the ancients that reveal the big picture of who you really are and where you really come from. Earth and it’s people have been deceived for thousands of years by those who rule.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Are you The guy in the vid
or
Nuclearpaul who posted it May 13, 2008
or
graverobbinHood posted October 10, 2007 here who links to the "original posting of it"
by a zekebeak
hereSeptember 06, 2007

So question would be I guess is If you are the guy in the video could you upload the full video since it was edited by the guy in the business suit?
That way we can hear the whole message not the edited part

from description from 3rd link I gave

I am the person who created this video, I am of extraterrestrial origin and have been given information to share about the great tribulation that is about to take place on earth. Our people have seen this because they can look into the future and there is a timeline for this, events are about to take place on earth and people need to start waking up before this occurs.

I realize this is a small forum of information that reaches few but every person that finds the truth counts if they can pass along that information and share it with their neighbors. Becoming aware of the truth is what will awaken the collective conscious of the world. If only 25% of the masses on earth could become consciously awakened it would justify by universal law a window of opportunity that could be opened from the outside for benevolent intervention and the forces that control this planet could be pushed aside.

The benevolents observing this world from the outside cannot help everyone if they do not ask or seek that help. If they are not aware of what is happening around them, help will never come because of freewill, intervening goes against the very laws of creation, those who do not ask or even desire help can never receive it. Most are living their lives not even knowing why they are alive, where they truly come from, what their purpose is and where they are going.

Many feel they are free and in a small way perhaps they are free to walk around, breath air, work on a job, pay their bills and live but when it comes to the truth and the most important universal freedoms that attaches a person to God and the oneness of the universe, the true spiritual freedoms and knowledge of their eternal existence they have been greatly deceived.

They know not who they are or who they are truly living for because that information has been kept from them, they have been given falsified versions of history and educational lessons that fit the needs of those in control of the masses. They do not want you to know the truth, therefore very few on this planet know the truth about what the human really is, who created him and where he is indeed going and what his true capabilities are.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
So how come the mods have not put this in skunk works. This person is obviously not in thier right mind or is simply looking form attention. Usually when someone comes on making these types of claims they are either banned or thier posts have been removed.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IAM_ET

I know a LOT of nudists that would concur with your summary of humans and clothing. The first thing I learned when I worked at a nudist resort was that without clothes, it's harder to form a first impression with someone who isn't wearing a statement. You are forced to converse and get to know someone.
The second lesson involved keeping eye contact.

As for the video. Meh.

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hey, I bet I use 9% of my brain, because I didn't even bother to watch the video.....but less than 10% because here I am posting on this thread....
go home ET.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hey "IAM_ET". I'm skeptical of you and hopefully you will welcome me!

Anyways, if you are a Pledian or Nordic or whatever you call them, would you mind telling me your differences from humans and your species such as biological and customs?

Well, see you my alien friend and hope you reply.
Hasta manana.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IAM_ET

Thanks for clearing that up

So by chance did you know about the editing of the DVD then?

Would we be able to get a copy of it?

The message is clear but would still like to see
an unedited version of it.
I think a 10 min video and a DVD is polls apart in
time length so you had much more to say then what was visible on youtube.

Edit: For got my other question
Does your kid know what he is part of?

[edit on 8/10/2008 by EvilBat]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join