It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am An Extraterrestrial, Watch My Video! [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

My friends,

You do not have to buy into alien conspiracies to awaken. Awakened teachings abound, and they all point to the same solution. Take control of your mind back from your ego. If you find youself in a near constant state of fear and paranoia, or are envious and always trying to acquire something new, then you should look at your ego, which is totally responsible for such feelings.

Some spiritual teachers worth checking out to help with this:

J. Krishnamurti
Eckhart Tolle
Andrew Cohen
Bruce Frantzis

Good luck, and above all do not fear, or listen to those who would like to scare you. Take responsibility for yourself, and thus eliminate all fear.

I promise you that once you start down the road to learning about your true spiritual inner nature, you will never want to go back to the ego-state.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by farther84
Malevolent_aliens

Yes, he is. I won't go into details as I do not wish to go too far off topic but the following link is probably the best interview:

www.tonyrogers.com...

The ones with Camelot are when he is a little older and he seems to either not want to talk as much or is starting to lose his memories.

Hope this helps.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by farther84]

That's an interesting story, thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

No worries, I have started a thread about him but he seems unknown by most people. Anyways back to the topic any answers IAM_ET.

I'm particularly interested in your answer to the american accent.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I can't believe that the mods are letting this kind of threads even stay around longer than a minute...

Ok,first we had vampires in ATS...now we have ET's too...!!What's next,bigfoots?!

I think the mods are a bit confused about which threads,no matter how much crazy they sound,should be viewed,discussed,debated and which should be locked right away.

I swear sometimes ATS looks like a mockery about the people who care to discuss about the mysterious/unexplained/unknown side of our world (and not only).

Just my humble opinion offcourse.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I actually have a few questions that would very much prove your claims.

How do you find the people that are to receive the DVD's? Are they predetermined?

Have you established a foot hold here somewhere? and if so how could people get into contact with you?

And last of all, most people here believe that we are being lied to, and disinformation is everywhere! Is there a way that you can proove out of any doubt that you are in fact one of our long lost brothers? If not by scientifict information, maybe showing us how to use more of our brains.....

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAM_ET
I am Pleiadian, there are not many differences from our races other than color of skin and hair, most on our planet have lighter hair and skin coloration than those found on this planet.
It took me about two years of transition before I could physically be placed to stay long term on earth because of the gravity and pressure involved as our world is much lesser in density and with a lesser gravity field.

OK, if you are Pleiadian, then you know the name they use to refer to themselves and it's not 'Pleiadian'. That is the Earth name.

I ask you to post their name here as proof that you are actually Pleiadian, for all to see.

If you do post it then we will have little choice but to believe you.

If you do not know their real names, or do not post it, then we know you are not what you say, essentially admitting to a hoax. In addition saying 'you can't pronounce it' will not work here.

I anxiously await your reply.

Thanks and have a nice day!

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well... I watched. And though I saw things I felt were true, I also could not reconcile things with my main source of information on this subject...The Terra Papers (link in my sig).

So though I want to believe, because I DO believe that aliens are amongst us, I am also fearful that some bad data have either been given to you or that you yourself are spreading bad data purposely.

Do tell me why your data sometimes match up with the Papers and sometimes don't.

(Do you know the history of the Papers? In 1947 a "UFO" crashed on Hopi land. The Hopi were the first to arrive and rescued an alien. They took the alien, Bek'Ti by name, back to their homes and nursed Bek'Ti back to health, hiding (him? her? it?) from the military, who showed up shortly after Bek'Ti was removed.

In thanks and gratitude Bek'Ti taught the Hopi the history of this planet. That information was passed to the author of the Papers, Robert Morning Sky, who honored Bek'Ti's wishes that it be hidden - until Von Daniken came out with Chariots of the Gods in the 1970's.

Seeing that much of the information Bek'Ti taught was present in the stuff Von D wrote, Morning Sky petitioned the Elders to release the information as it pertained to Von D's work. And thus he wrote a college term paper, The Terra Papers.

It was written well before Star Wars, before Sitchen's work, before The Gods of Eden, and so on. There are elements in the Papers that will make one think of Star Wars especially, and these other works in general. But since George Lucas was mentored by Joseph Campbell, and Campbell spent time with the Hopi learning their "myths," it is very likely that the information the Hopi learned influenced Star Wars through this link.)

[edit on 8/11/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Do you have any information to share about the greys or lizzies?

What extraterrestrial groups are controlling the planet is it the reptillians?

I'm curious to hear what you have to say about the hidden rulers, who are they?

What governments work with these ET's or are all of them involved?

What is the agenda of these malevolent aliens?

I will only say that the reptillians are those who have run your world for thousands of years. Their agenda is power, mind control and manipulation of your education and belief systems, your life force and spiritual energy is being harvested. All governments of the world are involved one way or another and have been manipulated.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by farther84

I have a question. What is your take on Boriska?

From the article you have provided it sounds like a gifted child that remembers part of his past life living on Mars. Most of you on this planet once lived on Mars and have past memories of it if you could only recall your many incarnations.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by farther84

I'm particularly interested in your answer to the american accent.

I have traveled to many of the countries on your planet and lived in the United States for more than three years. I verbally learned your English language within a few years time. I fluently speak 6 other languages.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

OK, if you are Pleiadian, then you know the name they use to refer to themselves and it's not 'Pleiadian'. That is the Earth name.

I ask you to post their name here as proof that you are actually Pleiadian, for all to see.

If you do post it then we will have little choice but to believe you.

If you do not know their real names, or do not post it, then we know you are not what you say, essentially admitting to a hoax. In addition saying 'you can't pronounce it' will not work here.

I anxiously await your reply.

Thanks and have a nice day!

First of all I am assuming you have heard some mysterious word that is nothing more than misinformation about our people’s communication, please do not pretend to think you know more than I do of my own people, if you think we go by an earthly name you are wrong, Whatever names you can possibly call us by comes from your own terminology and earthly language, you have even named a cluster called the Pleiades which is not understood to someone from my planet unless they were familiarized with your language. You use words like Taygeta, Maya, Coela, Atlas, Merope, Electra and Alcoyne but they would not mean anything or register with our people as we use a higher level of communication other than verbal.

I will be open with you, there are no earthly translations nor can our people even put into any language our communication as it is all done by symbols and thought. Are very way of living and communication is based on symbols, thought and holographic images. Something that humans have the capability of learning themselves but have not found the spiritual opening within themselves to access it, as I have previously stated humans on earth do not use the full capacity of their brains or even close to what they are truly capable of accessing.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Well... I watched. And though I saw things I felt were true, I also could not reconcile things with my main source of information on this subject...The Terra Papers (link in my sig).

So though I want to believe, because I DO believe that aliens are amongst us, I am also fearful that some bad data have either been given to you or that you yourself are spreading bad data purposely.

Do tell me why your data sometimes match up with the Papers and sometimes don't.

Some of what the terra Papers show is partly accurate with some truths but not everything is correct, I have read them over, you must understand most of the knowledge that was passed on comes from one extraterrestrial species perspective and they view history in this solar system on an entirely different level than we do, they are unaware of many things that took place that they do not have record of. Everything I tell you comes from our history and planet and is what we know to be true from viewing different timelines in history and learning of the events of the past, we have physically traveled into your past and what we have found may differ from other views and especially from the greys views as they have a history all on their own. The greys are not on our side and we stay as far away from them as possible. We do not encounter their kind unless it is absolutely necessary, because of their nature they are a difficult species to encounter let alone communicate with they have deceived our people many times and broken their word. We have been at war in our history many times with this species and to date we are not on good terms with them. The terra papers show a one sided version of the history of earth and this solar system.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Do you have any information to share about the greys or lizzies?

What extraterrestrial groups are controlling the planet is it the reptillians?

I'm curious to hear what you have to say about the hidden rulers, who are they?

What governments work with these ET's or are all of them involved?

What is the agenda of these malevolent aliens?

I will only say that the reptillians are those who have run your world for thousands of years. Their agenda is power, mind control and manipulation of your education and belief systems, your life force and spiritual energy is being harvested. All governments of the world are involved one way or another and have been manipulated.

Can you further explain how they are harvesting our energies?

What do reptilians eat? Are they using humans for food or is that a myth in your opinion?

Also there are hundreds of thousands of people that go missing every year and never found even after many years later---not even a body, do you think some of these people are taken? If so by who and for what purpose?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply IAM_ET

I have another couple of questions if you would not mind.

The Urantia Book was apparently written by an alien species, is this true or is it something we have written. Also if it was written by an alien species, which one.

Lastly, Boriska stated that the beings which have done and still do inhabit Mars were much taller than us and also breath gases different from our own air (not as much if any oxygen). If this is so then how are we related to them?

Thanks in advance and interesting answers so far.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Now now, why does the video stop and start all the time?? You couldn't say what you had to say in one take??

What gets me is that the Bible was written by man and yet you quote it as if it were your own??

Before i ask further questions, I implore you to divulge some intergalactic history upon us now. Also, anything you can add on Atlantis and the country of Lemuria, the nature and laws of physical reality as well as your opinion of the purpose of incarnation and reincarnation into the material realm from the non-physical where we originate from - as i'm certain you're aware of, you being a Being of Light and all...
It doesn't have to be a drawn out, detailed verson of events, just some brief and insightful information will go a long way.. and there's no need to dumb it down for a Human simpleton, such as I - do impress me

Tell me, i am well-informed of and have researched in detail every single thing you mentioned in your video from one source or another - what makes you or your inofrmation stand out that much more?? How could i know for certain that you have not simply gathered information from a number of sources, as i have, and presented it to the world and this manner??

I revere your intention of wanting to inform people of these ideals and perhaps even in the way you have done so - i agree, it sucks getting ignorant people to actually open their eyes and their minds to these larger concepts. IMO, it's um somewhat arrogant to go further and claim you contain the same wisdom that this amazing race of beings does - IMO, spiritually and everything else, we're the infants of the universe..

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Some of what the terra Papers show is partly accurate with some truths but not everything is correct, I have read them over, you must understand most of the knowledge that was passed on comes from one extraterrestrial species perspective and they view history in this solar system on an entirely different level than we do, they are unaware of many things that took place that they do not have record of. Everything I tell you comes from our history and planet and is what we know to be true from viewing different timelines in history and learning of the events of the past, we have physically traveled into your past and what we have found may differ from other views and especially from the greys views as they have a history all on their own. The greys are not on our side and we stay as far away from them as possible. We do not encounter their kind unless it is absolutely necessary, because of their nature they are a difficult species to encounter let alone communicate with they have deceived our people many times and broken their word. We have been at war in our history many times with this species and to date we are not on good terms with them. The terra papers show a one sided version of the history of earth and this solar system.

First, thank you for answering my question. I rather anticipated this response, but feel it is valid nonetheless. I do want to point out that Bek'Ti, it would seem, was NOT a Gray. From my understanding, he was what some of us would call a Blue. I am unsure which race that is if we have also given them other names.

But the information specifically that I question is of the religious nature. It makes far more sense to me that "Jehova" was a manipulator, an alien (Gray, most likely) posing as "God," and that "God" (Spirit) comes from within - as Jesus (EA-SU) taught (see the Gospel of Thomas, which was excluded from the Bible, likely for teaching this very thing).

For any "God" outside of me has control of me. Any "God" within is me expressing Spirit - which quantum mechanics suggests is how it really works, with expectations (consciousness) affecting outcomes.

And so here you are, bringing an(other) "outside inward" energy flow concept of God, when my experience, my study, and even Jesus, say that God is an "inside outward" flow of energy. And this of what you say disturbs me therefore.

[edit on 8/12/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You show your lack of understanding, humans have access to all parts of their brain but they only use roughly 8% of the full capacity of the brain.

For a supposedly advanced extraterrestrial being, you're "showing your lack" of knowledge. Your statement is incorrect. The reality, as those who are educated will tell you, is that humans (and all mammals) use five to ten percent of their brain's capacity, at any given time. The brain requires a significant amount of protein and oxygen-rich blood for fuel, it's simply not possible to fuel all of it at once.

Our people have seen this because they can look into the future

Can you please explain the mechanics of how this works?

I am Pleiadian

Why do you call yourself a name given to the star cluster by earthly astronomers? Is there a name for the planet from whence you came? If so, what is it?

If I were on another planet, I would call myself by the name of my species, not someone else's name.

And can you describe how the Pleiades stars look from the surface of your planet?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
IAM_ET.... quite a lot of responses and an interesting read. Unfortunately at this point we can only take your words and I'll quote you again "... words are just words."

Thanks for the information on your english speech and american accent. However the answer seems too convenient.

I've taken your information in and seen how it in some means aligns with other information presented elsewhere, e.g. the Meier information, Terra papers and so on. But an edited video on youtube and your writings here still amount to little more than noise. They can be easily construed as attention seeking by someone whom is NOT but a native to earth. If your intent is to really break the "rules" and help us; more would need to be done than this.

The religious writings believed by so many about "Yahweh" that you mention in the video do not seem to align with your description. The Yahweh of the old testament is an exacting and oft times violent image of a god. Your description is of the "Universal presence".

I've enjoyed the ride for a brief few posts. I am sorry to say I think any further commentary on this thread will be of no use unless you have something more concrete to offer than the words - written or spoken.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
WOW !!! You'd think with me being a Pastlife Regression Therapist for the last 15yrs I'd be used to deja vu by now ... but I just had a huge flash of it when I saw the video in the OP.

Now, I have to confess I have not read every post on the 3pages of this thread for 2 reasons ...

1/ I have a real life

2/ Con-men make me angry

So Mr Alien from the stars ... and correct me if I'm wrong ... but wasn't this very same video of 'you' posted on ATS last year ?

And if memory serves it was posted by one of your 'fellow aliens' claiming that he had travelled a great distance to bring us feeble Earthlings an important message.

I recall the pages of his thread got into double figures ... and many members got very angry because he said absolutely nothing in his muchness.

Eventually (about 10 pages in ... and with a 24hr notice from Springer ... to provide the promised truth or be BANNED for wasting everyones time), he posted this very same video claiming it to be a direct message from his master.

He also posted another video of you and he ... waffling and pontificating ... oh, and smoking a spliff.

Needless to say your young prodege was BANNED.

So I have two questions;

1/ How is your young alien buddy these days ?

2/ Don't you think you should maybe make a new promotional video for your cause, as this one is getting a little dog-eared now ?

I do have a theory on the re-appearence of your video masterpiece ... since it's last airing ATS has had a huge amount of new members join and obviously you're concerned that the message has escaped them. (am I close)

Alternatively you have partaken of our Earthly herbs a little too much and have totally forgotten that you / your young friend had already bored us to tears with it.

Finally, if you really are an alien from a far away star system then I have to say I am bitterly disappointed and I want a refund NOW !

Come-on guy we're not stupid so please don't treat us like we are ... it's an insult and bloody boring.

To the folks who have been here for some time surely you must remember the kid who posted this vid before ?

And to the MODS ... can you please, please, please do something here ... guys like this get us all labelled as morons.

Woody

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hi IAM_ET, can you briefly tell what will happen on 21th december 2012 or during that year, will there be ascension of some humans, will this time be difficult or easy for us to pass.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join