It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am An Extraterrestrial, Watch My Video! [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
reply to post by riggs2099

phenomena that involves thousands of reports per yearly basis, why shouldn’t abductees talk about their experiences? These reports really are happening there’s no denying it.

do not have access to all the abduction reports, the governments have kept a tight lid on the abduction phenomena and keep most cases from ever leaking to the public. Don’t you think it’s important to note that hundreds of thousands of people are going missing each year? If you count the entire world it’s in the millions and then the abduction cases come into play. Abductions are not only being reported in England and America but being reported worldwide even moreso now than ever among third world countries. The greys are being reported everywhere and in every country for your information.

That is absolute nonsense, you have a creative imagination however pictures have been drawn from children to adults all depicting the same alien greys all over the world and in every country. The abduction reports are all very similar in nature whether it is someone from China, Indonesia, Columbia, Argentina, Brazil, Canada or the US. Whether it is from someone who lives on a farm that doesn’t speak English to someone on a native island in the Philippines they all come back similar in fashion and with the same drawings of your typical grey being so perhaps you need to do a little more research on it.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

In North America large-headed gray aliens predominate, while in Britain abduction aliens are usually tall, blond, and Nordic, and South America tends toward more bizarre creatures, including hairy monsters
You cannot make up things just to fit into your world of delusions. You say there are thousands of reports of the phenomenon coming through yearly then you say the government is covering up reports of this phenomenon. If the government is covering this up, then how are thousands of reports getting through. The fact of the matter is this, you make up stuff as you see fit to go along with your illness. It is a fact that reports from, let's say South America, have totally different alien abductions then North America. The closer you are to this country the more you will have abduction cases, the further away you get the abduction cases drop..why...because the closer you are to us the more influence our country has on and vice versa.
"Antonio Villas-Boas abduction (Brazil, 1952). Its graphic retelling of the victim's overpowering by helmeted aliens( What no greys), the oft-mentioned sexual interlude with a space "siren" and the severe physiological aftereffects suffered by Villas-Boas rocked the nascent discipline of ufology to the core. But that was in days long gone by, when UFO abductions involved the physical interference with a single or many humans in a deserted location, usually a rural highway, a desert or a forest--way before the ubiquitous "Greys" were transporting helpless experiencers through their bedroom walls, inducing pregnancies and involving them in apparent genetic studies."
There are many more that do not have the grey species in thier stories.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I believe in Aliens, I believe in abductions, I just don't believe the OP is an Alien. Why would an alien feel the need to posterize his video and apply the cheesy sound effects to the audio track? When you want to communicate with anyone, you cut out all stuff that interferes with understanding. An advanced mind would not use eye candy and ear candy. They would communicate directly without additions that might adulterate their message. Only humans would get "artsy" with the sound and video.

I am so sick of the hoaxers who try to feel "special" by lying to people about who they are. Pathological liar is the word that is used to describe that type of person.

Why do Aliens need YouTube? Don't you think they have much better technology? Our own government can remotely put voices into your head. Shouldn't Aliens be well past that benchmark of technology?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

In North America large-headed gray aliens predominate, while in Britain abduction aliens are usually tall, blond, and Nordic, and South America tends toward more bizarre creatures, including hairy monsters

More misinformation, show me your evidence and not from a few cases or some disinformation website you found?

If the government is covering this up, then how are thousands of reports getting through.

They are being reported directly through a worldwide abduction research community that our website and many others are involved in who all share information with each other about all abduction cases ever reported being made in all countries worldwide. Then there are the cases of people coming forward who wish to talk about it publicly, these people are being kept from the media and even threatened by authority. We have those reports as well. This is why you will rarely if ever read or hear about abduction cases in a newspaper or on the news.

"Antonio Villas-Boas abduction (Brazil, 1952). Its graphic retelling of the victim's overpowering by helmeted aliens( What no greys), the oft-mentioned sexual interlude with a space "siren" and the severe physiological aftereffects suffered by Villas-Boas rocked the nascent discipline of ufology to the core. But that was in days long gone by, when UFO abductions involved the physical interference with a single or many humans in a deserted location, usually a rural highway, a desert or a forest--way before the ubiquitous "Greys" were transporting helpless experiencers through their bedroom walls, inducing pregnancies and involving them in apparent genetic studies."
There are many more that do not have the grey species in thier stories.

This is a very old case and one of a ka-zillion cases whoopdy doo! There are 50+ species reported visiting earth but more than 90% of all abduction cases ever reported are coming from the greys. You definitely haven’t visited some of our websites and read these documented cases that are reported worldwide. You will never find this information in the media or on the news that’s for sure.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens

More misinformation, show me your evidence and not from a few cases or some disinformation website you found?

I give you something to go against what you believe and you do what other believers do....claim that the info is false are an outright lie. I see now how you are going to go about debating....cop out when it faced with some facts about abductions and how different they are depending on the country. I'll look for some more info, I don't know why, anything I bring will be considered a lie.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

cop out when it faced with some facts about abductions.

Facts you say? How is that so and where is your evidence?

anything I bring will be considered a lie.

Sounds accurate to me, so far everything you have claimed is indeed a lie.

You really should start your own thread, I’m clearly wasting my time discussing this with someone who clearly hasn’t done all the research.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
"The beings were described as black with long heads, "eyes as big as rugby balls," with thin arms and legs" from your supposed incident involving 12 kids in Harare, Africa interviewed by John Mack

"described as having metallic-like, glowing eyes with no lids. Their hands were like an insect's with only four fingers" - 1976-The Allagash Alien Abduction before the greys became popular

"about five feet tall, had bullet-shaped heads without necks, slits for mouths, and where their noses or ears would be, they had thin, conical objects sticking out, like carrots from a snowman's head." - 1973-The Pascagoula, Mississippi Alien Abductions another one before greys becaem popular

"creatures were about six feet tall, and wearing skin-tight black clothing"
- 1975-Abduction of Sergeant Moody

"The black alien entity was taller than an average man, about 7 feet tall" - 1993-Kelly Cahill Alien Abduction

"This being, unlike most reports, was over six feet tall. He had a black coverall on, and a wide belt. Higdon could clearly make out a six-pointed star and a yellow emblem on his uniform. The entity had hair which stood straight out from his head. The alien had no eyebrows or chin. He was bow-legged, with long arms, and rod appendages where his hands should have been." - 1974-Abduction in Wyoming

"The man appeared to be slender in build but in perfect proportion, covered head to foot in a full body suit. He had what seemed to be a black covering mask on his face, with a hole for his eyes, nose and mouth." - The Gundiah Mackay Alien Abduction in australia

"Both are dressed in a loose kind of jacket, blue in color and glimmering metallic. Their dress consists of a hood with a rectangular visor, a cloak or jacket with broad gloves and legs" - abductions IN LOWER SILESIA, poland

"They were about four foot high, dressed in pale green coveralls from head to foot," Burtoo told reporters. "And they had helmets of the same colour with a visor that was blacked out." - Aldershot, Hampshire, United Kingdom

"black outfits covering their foreheads and from here to here and to chin, and here they were green.They had green faces and palms" -Village of Emilcin, poland

"a heavily bearded man who telepathically conveyed that his name was "Yosef and several small robot-like creatures "the size of a five-year-old lad" and with "a head shaped like a lamp" - small Penninemill town of Todmorden, West Yorkshire"

Many more just look it up..notice the difference in aliens before the greys became popular and the difference in looks that occur the further you are away from the influence of america's greys.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I do not just make conclusions without looking for answers. I started out believing these things before I actually researched and found that there is no proof to alien visitations and that the abduction phenomenon varies depending on the country or year. I have come to my conclusions of years of research, hey I would love this to be true but nothing says it is. I do believe that people who experience abductions are experiencing a mental issue or just out to feel special because they want thier life to have some meaning.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
reply to post by Amaterasu

Why are you answering questions not meant for you. The reason I asked about the medical procedures is because then you would be able to rule out mental illness, brain defects and anything else that could offer another explaination. I am sure MA is a big girl and can answer ? for herself unless of course you speak for her

1. You may note that I am a participant in this conversation, and just like RL (Real Life), people in conversations often jump in and point things out relative to words directed to another; this is a petty question you're asking;

2. I'm sure that if MA wants to also address your questions and remarks, MA will do so;

3. You said that you once had asked about "if you had all the possible medical procedures" - ALL POSSIBLE?

4. If you were a jury member, and truly unbiased - and were given the testimony of the multitudes of highly credible witnesses, you would readily vote that there are indeed aliens amongst us, and that they are abducting us quite regularly. With your bias blinding you, you are demanding absurdities to make you see clearly.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

You believers and your credible witnesses
Why are your credible witnesse more credible than the ones who say there is no proof to alien visitations. If you were on a jury would you only discount testimony that is relevant to your belief system or would you weigh both sides. I believe the credible people that say there is nothing to it because there is no evidence to back up your credible people.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Amaterasu, your belief seems to go farther than just believing aliens are visiting us. It's one thing to believe they are visiting us, it's another to say they are controlling the world's outcome or it's beginning. You are a extreme believer and obviously cannot make a rational decision based on evidence put forward due to your your "keeerazee" beliefs. If there was such a jury that had to make a decision based on evidence for alien life forms visiting us, you would not be picked due to your extremist beliefs.

I on the other hand would be, because I can look at evidence from both sides and make a rational decision. Hmmm...do I believe the people who claim things without evidence or credible witnesses who say there is nothing and can prove it by showing us the lack of evidence for aliens visiting us.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Amaterasu, your belief seems to go farther than just believing aliens are visiting us. It's one thing to believe they are visiting us, it's another to say they are controlling the world's outcome or it's beginning. You are a extreme believer and obviously cannot make a rational decision based on evidence put forward due to your your "keeerazee" beliefs. If there was such a jury that had to make a decision based on evidence for alien life forms visiting us, you would not be picked due to your extremist beliefs.

Have you actually read The Terra Papers? Call it what you will, the fact that, until I read them, the Universe made little sense to me - I kept asking WHY and got no answers. Having read the Papers, ALL my WHYs were answered. So if that makes me "keeerazee," so be it. But the fact that I was an "alien agnostic" and experienced a radical paradigm shift when I found all the answers to my WHYs based on logic and reason should be a point against your derogatory assessment. Maybe you lack the desire for understanding that I do and have limited ability to connect dots...

I on the other hand would be, because I can look at evidence from both sides and make a rational decision. Hmmm...do I believe the people who claim things without evidence or credible witnesses who say there is nothing and can prove it by showing us the lack of evidence for aliens visiting us.

What if there is a concerted effort to ENSURE that there is no evidence? The reports of the military showing up immediately after a UFO crash, and scouring areas to remove evidence, is not factored into your "rational" perspective? Hmmm. Do I believe you are unbiased, or do I believe you look only at data that perpetuate your tidy view...

[edit on 8/15/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

You believers and your credible witnesses
Why are your credible witnesse more credible than the ones who say there is no proof to alien visitations. If you were on a jury would you only discount testimony that is relevant to your belief system or would you weigh both sides. I believe the credible people that say there is nothing to it because there is no evidence to back up your credible people.

Um... No matter how "credible" a person is, one cannot discount something merely based on the fact that that "credible" person has had no experience of it.

If you could find someone who had never seen or heard of a cat, and asked them if cats existed, I'm guessing that they would say, "No."

How fallacious can an argument get?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Um... No matter how "credible" a person is, one cannot discount something merely based on the fact that that "credible" person has had no experience of it.

If you could find someone who had never seen or heard of a cat, and asked them if cats existed, I'm guessing that they would say, "No."

You can discount what the others say because it's just a story and nothing more. Prove it then I will change my tune about alien life visiting us. No matter how credible a person is as you say, you cannot take thier word for it. As for the cat, they could say it doesn't exist but then you could counter back with the abundance of evidence to support the existence of these animals. There would be pictures, videos, DNA, witnesses, and bodies.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Have you actually read The Terra Papers?

What if there is a concerted effort to ENSURE that there is no evidence? The reports of the military showing up immediately after a UFO crash, and scouring areas to remove evidence, is not factored into your "rational" perspective?

[edit on 8/15/2008 by Amaterasu]

I started to read the papers but got twenty minutes into and thought ..yeah right. The efforts to hide the truth about this phenomenon is only theory and not fact. I feel that it is a cop out for extreme believers, what an easy way out for believers when asked to explain the lack of evidence then to say that the government is covering it up. As for the supposed crashes and the military showing up, no proof for these supposed stories. Since there is also little proof of the loch ness monster then I guess the government is covering that up to.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IAM_ET

I am willing to bet he tries again, but now has learned to not use the same computer with two separate accounts to ATS.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You can discount what the others say because it's just a story and nothing more. Prove it then I will change my tune about alien life visiting us. No matter how credible a person is as you say, you cannot take thier word for it. As for the cat, they could say it doesn't exist but then you could counter back with the abundance of evidence to support the existence of these animals. There would be pictures, videos, DNA, witnesses, and bodies.

Sweetheart, you can discount all you want. Doesn't change the actuality.

It is NOT "just stories." It is TESTIMONY. There IS a difference, you know.

If what you say is true, no one would be convicted of a crime, because all they would have to use as a defense is, "Hey, that guy who said he saw me commit the crime is just telling stories!"

As for this "evidence" you are demanding, I have covered that. Many is the testimony speaking of the military actively seeking and seizing any evidence of the kind you bring up here.

You can banter semantics, claim the thousands upon thousands of witnesses willing to testify about the aliens are ALL (!) "just telling stories," and so forth, but either you are severely biased, or you have an interest.

Which is it?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I started to read the papers but got twenty minutes into and thought ..yeah right.

Ah, so you are clueless. I rather thought so. Turns out I did the same as you, went, "Yeah, right!" What I did NOT do was quit reading. And in the end... I am amazingly glad I did not.

You read the whole. THEN communicate with me.

The efforts to hide the truth about this phenomenon is only theory and not fact.

Uh, yeah. Right. It is theory when you have no one testifying to have witnessed these behaviors. But I have heard hundreds of such testimonies. So, no. It's NOT "just theory."

I feel that it is a cop out for extreme believers, what an easy way out for believers when asked to explain the lack of evidence then to say that the government is covering it up.

ROFL! Yeah, that's right. Cop out by believing the plethora of testimony that it is happening. Heh. It's a cop out to discard so much testimony.

As for the supposed crashes and the military showing up, no proof for these supposed stories. Since there is also little proof of the loch ness monster then I guess the government is covering that up to.

There is FAR more testimony of military activity surrounding UFO crashes, and other military activity pertaining to recovered evidence than for sighting of Nessie. Interestingly, though it is Champ (from Lake Champlain) and not Nessie, they have picked up radar signals in that lake that suggest that something big that uses radar like a dolphin is in that lake. So there IS evidence that suggests that Nessie could be very real.

Point being, you are undereducated on the issue, and still fail to take testimony into consideration, which is a bias behavior - or an interest.

Again, which is it? Are you biased or do you have an interest in maintaining the idea that aliens are NOT amongst us?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I'm with you groingrinder, I believe in aliens and I believe in abduction ... because I've had life-changing experiences with both, literally !!!
(I have two threads on here - links in signature if anyone wants to read them).

And there are numerous reasons why I knew the OP was a hoaxer ... including all the points you made. I tried searching for the old thread I mentioned in my previous posts with no joy, so I u2u'd Springer who was responsible for banning the boy who made the thread (friend of guy in vid). He got back to me today as he's been away, but the MODS have obviously already called this one.

But I'm really enjoying the dialogue between MA and Riggs, because I can see both sides of the debate.

Obviously MA is an 'experiencer' his/herself, so naturally has very passionate feelings about the subject matter.

(MA, I can't keep referring to you as him/her etc so because of your avatar I'll refer to you in the feminine ... if you're a guy ... oops and sorry)

MA, I fully understand your inclination towards the OP ... just because he's a hoaxer (and he is), doesn't mean he doesn't raise some interesting ideas and information ... but trust me he IS NOT an alien. That's not to say he has not had some kind of contact experience ... the other alternative is that he truly believes he is an alien (remember it's a very, very fine line between sanity and madness) !

Having said that, I totally agree with the point you made concerning 'real' alien(s) choosing to announce themselves on ATS or any other UFO site.

Yes, I believe they would be shouted down and labelled hoaxers in the first instance. But surely a real alien would be able to clarify their authenticity ... and would do so without hesitation, otherwise what would the point of their announcement to the world be without back-up (I'm sure they are well aware of the sceptical nature the majority of humans have). Another distinguishing point I believe would be their willingness to answer all the questions put to them ... answers that could be scientifically validated and proven as correct ... not just sketchy/random replies with the promise of more to follow later (as seems to be the case with the 'aliens' who have presented themselves on ATS to date). lol

I've often thought the same thing, particularly about UFO's ... almost every piece of photographic / video evidence that gets posted, gets blown out of the sky (figuratively speaking). And personally I'm convinced that a percentage of the UFO pics that turn-up on here are the real thing ... unfortunately they get lost in amongst the dusty basement of old threads without being properly analyzed.
but hey that's the nature of the beast ! And until a UFO lands in someones backyard and takes a photo call nothing's going to change the opinion of the sceptic.

Rigg ... I like your style. I think it's ultra-important to keep at least one foot on the ground at all times and you do just that by raising some excellent points and counter-points.

Even as an 'experiencer' I know it's vital to look for alternatives before accepting the obvious because 9 times out of 10 there is a logical (earthbound) explanation for such events.

I also see the point you make about genuine abductees opening the door for the lunatic-brigade ... now that's a hard one.
Firstly, I believe people reporting or at least talking about their genuine experiences is very important

(i) The more accounts we hear ... the more we can compare ... the stronger the understanding becomes.

(ii) The more genuine encounter/abduction accounts there are available for people to read, the more comforting/reassurring it is to someone who's just had their first experience ... just knowing they're not going crazy or on their own.

How do we stop the morons claiming to be aliens or pretending they've been abducted ?
who TF know's.

For the now all we can do is keep our wits about us ... keep an open mind ... and give some serious thought to the points that people like you make ... to help us keep that foot on the ground ... because once we lift them both off the terra we are in danger of joining the wonderful world of fantasy and illusion. And when we step through that door all credibiity goes down the drain with an almighty GLUG !

In my opinion this is far too important a subject fo us to suffer fools gladly ... 'reality' has never been so important as it is when discussing this subject.

Thanks Both. Woody

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
To the people saying this "being" (lol) is genuine, come on... it's a hoax.
people are saying it's genuine because the OP hasn't said this or that or hasn't told us we must believe but to "find out for ourselves...."

The guy/girl has obviously watched the hoaxes on ATS and thought to themselves, "hey, i wont do it that way because people instantly disbelieve you so i'll do it this way instead"

Please don't buy into this.

The day an alien comes to an online forum and reveals himself/herself is the day.....well.... i don't know but it's not likely eh?

And i know, with this kind of attitude if it ever did happen then we wouldn't know or believe right?

And Jesus is locked away in a lunatic asylum because he came back for the second coming and they just didn't believe him, he was sectioned.....he tried some tricks but they'd all seen David Blaine....

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join