It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Ivins: Anthrax suspect..... Scapegoat?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If you have read any of my posts in this thread it is probably obvious to you that my bias is towards Ivins' innocence. It is most definitely not. My bias is towards getting at the truth despite the FBI's selective presentation of their evidence against Ivins. While the FBI holds all of the evidence cards, they continually pull out a fresh card whenever a previous one is disproved. Take the window of opportunity that they said Ivins had on Sept 17, 2001 to mail the attack letters during the lengthy time he took off work that day. When bloggers pointed out the impossibility of mailing the letters after 5pm on the 17th and returning for a 5pm meeting the same day, the FBI didn't acknowledge their error, but simply changed their story. With that kind of selective and shifting presentation of the evidence, I am forced to be biased against their evidence until it is corroborated by independent sources.

This bias of mine certainly has the appearance of being in favor of Ivins' innocence, but it is not. I do not know who sent the anthrax letters, and I want to find out who did. If it was Ivins I wouldn't be surprised. Neither would I be surprised if the culprits turned out to be those who stood to gain much more than Ivins from the panic that those letters created. I choose not to pick a card from the FBI, look at it, remember it, and then put it back in the deck............

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mogur

America has forgotten this case. We have not. Ivins was not only framed, but he did in fact decode it. The Holy Grail was in Boca Raton Florida. The truth shall come out very soon. We have been working on this case for the last two years. The FBI and its failures are Epic. Soon we shall expose it. The Mailers of the Anthrax have made the FBI FOOLS...They are corrupted. They failed to decode the two messages. The Answer is in the Anthrax Letters. Very soon! America Shall know Everything.

I AM WE ARE Q-711

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
A blast from the past!

I felt Ivins was framed. That's what the FBI does, frame innocent people of all sorts. They failed with DeLorean, but they usually succeed because the media does their bidding.

USAMRID is a dangerous place.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

You are correct sir! He was framed. We have a little something to show you that many missed and the FBI is very incompetent. God willing the story is coming to light very slowly. They tried to frame many! Soon We shall pin the blame on The Big Dick In Washington D.C. & the Small Fat Little Dick Bruce Cheney. CIA hated him he did not plan for the mole in the circle. What do you do to gain more power over the people. Instill fear. We have been working this case for 3 years. What happens when you inject US military and UK Military Gulf War 1 and Gulf War 2 with Anthrax Vaccine and Project badger. We suggest you start looking for the documents. Gulf War Vets are coming down with massive amounts of cancer and its not only Burn Pit exposure.

edit on 20-7-2022 by Agent711Patriot because: Missed Link

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mogur

LOOKY WHAT WE FIND

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join