It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Military Infiltrate U.S. Border & Hold U.S. Border Agent At Gunpoint

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarBow
Hmmm. Isn't sending troops into a foreign country an open act of war?

Wonder what the official response will be. I mean, Mexico does have oil. We can't have an oil producing country instigating violence now can we?

[edit on 6-8-2008 by WarBow]

The official response to this act of war should be - kill them (mexican military).

But oh no, the U.S. will be (somehow) declared the "bad guy" by the U.S. bashers here on this issue.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

Yes, there was testimony before a congressional hearing that there have been over 230 such incursions across the border. I find it interesting that more firepower from the National Guard is not in place along our borders. But that is as much Congress's fault as it is the President's:

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

It seems neither has the interest of stopping these drug running goons from having their way with our southern border. But of course not, lest all those dividends from Mexican oil imports stop flowing.

We need to blast those biatches one real good time and maybe they'll get the message. So how many hundreds of incidents like these have to happen before they are not considered "isolated cases?"

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Send down Blackwater, they like to shoot at anything.
It could be considered training and funded as such.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

This has nothing to do with bashing, but because you brough the subject . . . the reality of the matter is that our own Bush clan and cons are dealing and making plans behind closed doors for their corporate take over with NAFTA.

So as you see why should bush protect a border than in couple years will not matter anyway?

Read more about the NAFTA and the corporate rats that are pushing it regardless if we want it or not.

Drug business without borders will be very profitable indeed.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The ranchers down near the borders have had it with this crap and so has everyone else but the crooks in D.C.. I think its high time some heavy hitting militia groups go down there and guard the border. Heck, I know all the sheriffs down there would love the back-up because they have been yelling at the government for years.

When these dirt bags cross the border they need to kill them all and maybe then Washington will be forced to secure our border.

The governors need to step up to the plate and send the national guard down there with everything they got and see if the Mexicans want to come out and play.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
As an immigrant I feel we should probably fire a few warning shots across the border. If that doesn't do it we need to send in the marines. Im tired of this crap. Im here legally, I came here to be an American. And as an American, Ill be the first to volunteer.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CO Vet

Their timeline ended, and they left the border. They weren't there for active border security anyways.

Yes, and when Bush pulled them, he was sure to add exactly what part of the border would be left unprotected until new Border Patrol units would come on line six months later.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CO Vet

Wonder when we're gonna finally have a firefight between our agents and the Mexican military protecting the drugrunners and illegal smugglers?

The sooner the better if you ask me. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ready for a shooting war with Mexico.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I salute you as a fellow American.

Some thing needs to be done about this whole situation, though I'm not as versed as a lot of you when it comes to deciding how to retaliate, I do agree that this all has to stop. Over the past 15 years, I've noticed an influx of people who know very little english, or none at all, ¿Habla Español? I try not to single these people out as I treat every one as human, but if you break a national law, it's the law.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slash
reply to post by projectvxn

I salute you as a fellow American.

Some thing needs to be done about this whole situation, though I'm not as versed as a lot of you when it comes to deciding how to retaliate, I do agree that this all has to stop. Over the past 15 years, I've noticed an influx of people who know very little english, or none at all, ¿Habla Español? I try not to single these people out as I treat every one as human, but if you break a national law, it's the law.

This isn't quite about illegal immigration so much for me as foreign troops taking up arms against our people and our border agents on our soil. That is internationally recognized as a blatant act of war. This is not something to be taken lightly, but I doubt anyone will even do anything about it.

Maybe it is time to exercise our right to form well regulated militias. Not to go invade Mexico, but to protect our border from further military aggression by Mexican forces, and to curb the flow of illegal immigration and drug trafficking(Which often go hand in hand). I recognize that there's alot more going on than just these incursions by Mexican forces. Part of it has to do with things president Bush has done without any approval what so ever, SPP, NAFTA, and the threat of succumbing to an NAU government.

Britain has been erased. British troops now answer to the E.U.

I won't answer to the NAU.
Only the U.S.A. and it's Constitution and Bill of Rights. This country wasn't founded to allow another foreign controlled government system to abolish what blood and sacrifice once accomplished.

That once shed blood and those sacrifices have been replaced by wealth generating corporate systems(Fascism) and greed(Everyone in our government). Nothing in these "Economic deals" holds any long term benefits for us. Only more controlled in the hands of fewer people everywhere in the world. I don't think we should close off from the world, but we can't just be pushed around, and the corporations running the show need to be put in their place before they sell off everything else we worked for no ones benefit but their own.

We need to fight this. The Mexican government has wanted to take over what was formally their territory ever since they lost it. If we don't do something about this when they sign the final paperwork on the NAU, we will be asked two things, comply or be destroyed, be silenced, be tortured, be sold.

I choose number 3...My choice. My choice is not to allow Mexico to invade us militarily and cause harm to our people due to their actions. It is the only reason I see for me to actually take up arms and fight a war.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Come on, are for real? American goverment leaves the border unprotected systematically... How else could you assure a steady supply of drugs.. Mexican military... they would have absolutly no incentive to cross than to go go shooping at Target in Tucson

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I have been reluctant to post on this thread for a while now because this topic truly is too close to my heart.

I'll try to be brief.

I have raised much hell about this and other USA security issues since I first witnessed the insanity fisthand in 1973.

Needless to say the situation has not improved.

The only thoughtful erudite proposal I have seen that got some traction politically was a consideration discussion to simply make Mexico USA states #s 51 - 55; add in Cuba as 56 and Puerto Rico as 57 while we were about it.

Perhaps this idea could get some new fertilizer and grow into something at least better than the corroding status quo with whatever kind of administration we find ourselves paying for after 11/08?

See? I did not vent my spleen even once.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I know a Border Patrol agent at the Tucson office. He said you don't mess with the Mexican military. They usually are armed with humvees and .50 caliber machine guns. The Border Patrol usually have a semi-auto m-4, and a .40 cal h&k p2000.

He didn't tell me this, but by the way he said you don't mess with the mexican military, it was like he had orders from his superiors not to touch the Mexican military.

In my opinion when a mexican military humvee breaches the border, it should be hit with a 155mm howitzer round. Or be lit up like a x-mas tree by a f-16, or UAV.

This is total BS. WTF is wrong with our GD gov't???

We are obviously without sovereignty!!!! There is no one capable of guarding our border at the border!!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Meanwhile, law abiding citizens have to deal with this...

EDIT to add: And this is one of the least "infringing" one of the series that I have seen. Just happens to be the first one that popped up when I searched YouTube.

[edit on 8/6/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Eh, that ones a little iffy on this issue. The agent in the video was a border patrol agent trying to search for illegal immigrants. I honestly think it's kind of best to keep that as a separate issue for now since we are talking about Mexican military units invading American soil and outgunning our border patrol. A lot of these border patrol agents are more likely to be the kind of people who want to keep those guys out of our country but they are unable to since they aren't allowed to even touch them.

Edit: Also, that guy in the video was acting like an @$$hole honestly.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by spec_ops_wannabe]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Yeah, a real pro-american president would post troops all around the border and warn any mexican military that if they cross the border, they will be shot.

And if after a certain time, let's say 1 month, those incursions don't stop, it will be considered an act of war and Mexico will be invaded.

But then you do that and all the Atzlan and MS-13 nuts will turn crazy and start a civil war. A real american government would say to it's citizens to arm themselves into americans militias and if MS-13 and Atzlan nuts want to fark around, they will meet what they deserve.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The real Mexican military needs to step up and take control of this situation however they can or they should be put on notice that no action will be taken as a forfeit of their right to dispute any action taken that is a result of US's right to enforce it's will to protect illegal incursion at its borders. Nothing more is needed.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

Also, that guy in the video was acting like an @$$hole honestly.

So now it's down to a few a-holes who actually still bother to stick up for their Constitutional rights? Oh, I get it, he should have just gave in.

(Frog continues to boil)

The point is, that now we have the Mexican Army openly challenging the Border Patrol, and nothing is done about it. No wonder the BP agents decide to set up roadblocks fourty miles away from the border. :shk:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarBow
Hmmm. Isn't sending troops into a foreign country an open act of war?

You beat me to it. I was beginning to think I was the only one thinking this. To me it's an act of war and should be treated as such especially holding one of our agents at gunpoint!

I don't have a link but I know this isn't the first time the Mexican military has crossed our border. If our government doesn't seem to interested in doing something about this maybe we citizens need to go back to the border armed with more than cameras and cellphones this time. It's not only our right but our DUTY to defend our borders. Illegal immigrants looking for a better life is one thing. Mexican military crossing our border is entirely different and an act of war!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Why not ask the CIA.
It was there drugs they were protecting.
Crappy people smugglers and small time drug smugglers couldn't afford to hire such persons.
Only the agency could.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join