It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Military Infiltrate U.S. Border & Hold U.S. Border Agent At Gunpoint

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

And as an American citizen in Alaska I think you are completely right, and I believe this is proof of what you talked about with regard to corrupt politicians. It is everywhere. We just don't know the full extent of the corruption yet.

www.latimes.com...

tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com...

Just a couple of the many on stories related to the Ted Stevens Indictment.. This is something everyone is talking about up here.. And with an upcoming election it is probably the worst time it could have happened.. The guy is 84 years old anyway though after 40 years in the Senate. It makes you wonder how many times this has happened. especially seeing as after nearly 40 years as a Senator he was willing to accept grooming by VECO to the tune of about 250,000 dollars.

The full extent of the corruption in our government is unclear. But it is likely that if a 40 year senate veteran like this is corruptable, anyone in the Senate would be. Pretty disconcerting as an Alaskan/U.S. citizen.

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

The sooner the better if you ask me. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ready for a shooting war with Mexico.

Jack if our government won't do anything to stop this from continuing then it may well be up to us. And to tell you the truth, I'm all for it. You know we wouldn't be seen as patriots protecting our border and country right? At least not by our government anyway.

If all the conspiracy theorist are correct and it's CIA running drugs using the Mexican military as cover we would be stopped before we even got started.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
Why not ask the CIA.
It was there drugs they were protecting.
Crappy people smugglers and small time drug smugglers couldn't afford to hire such persons.
Only the agency could.

Many of the drug cartels in Mexico are neither small time nor poor. They control most of Mexico and their government with their money and private armies. You should look into it.

It would not surprise me in the slightest if the CIA was involved in any of the instances of military types running across the border from Mexico though.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
America is too busy pointing out the failures of other countries and whilst it's backs turned all the blades are coming in for the kill from the rear.
Sooner or later all the countries that the US have offended /attacked/ allienated will join forces to fight against them, the US had better be careful.
Its like a school bully, he'll pick on the little guys one at a time and sooner or later they'll grow some knackers and group up to confront GWBully.
And its the average Joe American citizen who'll suffer the backlash, instead of the ones at the top who caused all the fuss in the first place.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
reply to post by salchanra

Didn't Bush have a few thousand National Guard troops deployed to the southern border a year or so ago? Whatever happened to that?

I think they went to Iraq, didn't they? The evidence is very clear that American is being invaded by Mexican Nationals. what would Americans do if it were Iraqis, or Russians invading instead? Looks like another war with Mexico is brewing....where do it all end?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Why didn't they just cap the fool, im sure they got plenty of sharpshooters on the US border side ready for defense at all times... and to let them walk back to their soil without goin to the torcher camps, how pathetic...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
you americans are really stupid, how can you call it my land ? when you are the inveding bastards that came accross the pond ?

should the native indians, shoot every single american now ? cuz you took their lands ? please shutup and go back to education, i know 5 languages and how many do you americans know ? only 1. and no my english is not my first language is actully chinese

mexican soilders should take that state back with force its rightfuly theirs. your the illegal americans who killed to many. and now you dare to call it your land. i only hope there is a god, i know where sad bastard like you people will go.

cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
As an immigrant I feel we should probably fire a few warning shots across the border. If that doesn't do it we need to send in the marines. Im tired of this crap. Im here legally, I came here to be an American. And as an American, Ill be the first to volunteer.

We love immigrants like you. Welcome fellow American. I wish more immigrants felt like you.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohioriver

Originally posted by projectvxn
As an immigrant I feel we should probably fire a few warning shots across the border. If that doesn't do it we need to send in the marines. Im tired of this crap. Im here legally, I came here to be an American. And as an American, Ill be the first to volunteer.

We love immigrants like you. Welcome fellow American. I wish more immigrants felt like you.

I second that. Thank you for standing up and doing what you have.

The border patrol agents should also have the same authority to defend the border as the Coast Guard has to defend the coast. Unfortunately, that would hamper the ongoing selling out of the US sovereignty to the NAU plan. It just really irks me that this is allowed to happen in the US, where our leaders bend over backwards to accomodate the border crossing incidents, but the Mexican government does not plan by the same book.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by salchanra

That is the exact same reasoning behind thousands of Muslim "terrorists" killing US troops. Still happy? One of you can't be right and the other wrong.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

The drug cartels do seem to have a great amount of control over Mexico

Nay, white billionaires have control of the country, who also happen to control the cartels, and are big investors in the American economy..

Eh .. who ever says Mexico is poor is a moron .. it's a very rich country.. just has no monopoly laws, and thus, is an oligarchy.. donations to politicians prevent anything from being done.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
ooops, wrong post...

sorry

[edit on 7-8-2008 by sobolwolf]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
When there is a military incursion into the United States, I think that there should be a military response.

We should have strike teams posted near the border and when this happens the people involved in these incursions should be detained as an invading force.

I think that would solve the problem pretty quick.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The Mexican Military been doing this for years now.
I have had buddys that are border agents tell me stories of them.
That when there seen in the area to back off and go the opposite direction never to approach them basically because there more heavily armed.
Now I think we still have our own military stationed down along some borders, but they are unarmed as well. Mainly for support.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Bush is a failure when making border safe.
hell if the mexican army can come in here whenever they please. imagine how easy it is for a terrorist to get in.

if he can't stop mexico from running the border he's a failure.
i mean come on it's mexico for petes sake.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Many of them are... why? Most gas baggers get election donations from big corporate. My country recently passed a bill banning/limiting it to such a small amount that it's not really worth it anymore for the companies. No more lobbying for a change.

edit: I'm suprised this story hasn't made all hell break loose... if an Australian came over and did that somehow there would be hell to pay hehehe. Let me guess a small problem of MSM exposure?

[edit on 7/8/08 by GhostR1der]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There are a couple of things that need to be clear.

1st. Mexico WILL eventually retake the territories stolen by the Americans. You are just too dumb to realize that it's a job almost done.

2nd. The Mexican military is the only thing that prevents the drug cartels to take over the entire country like happened in Colombia. Hundreds of Mexican soldiers and even high ranking officials have died fighting this criminals. At any time there are at least 25000 troops from the oceans to the sierras deployed in the narcotics war.

It's very easy to point your fingers to corruption caused by the billions of dollars of drug sales in the US; but what is exactly that the US is doing with their drug cartels?- you may call them what ever you want, they are there-. Where is the famous DEA? What are they doing? Every day literally millions of tons of drugs move freely in the US; many of you use them almost every day, how can you point your fingers with a straight face?

The United States will go into absolute caos if the millions of drug addicts don't get their daily fix. The US government knows this so they allow the traffic of drugs. The US gov. even allows the sales of military grade weapons and equipment to criminal organizations to out gun the mexican police.

The US society is the most sick and corrupted that exists today, a few movies, TV series and pretty faces will never change that. The entire world knows that and despices you.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ohioriver

Well, there aren't too many Hispanic immigrants like me. Most of them believe I should be ok with illegal immigration just because we speak the same language. BS if you ask me. The problem with many Hispanics in this country is that they don't care to assimilate into American society. They want to reap the benefits and rewards of living in our country and send it all home to their country, the country they actually care about. Which is not the US.

My parents went to Costa Rica to escape Fidel Castro. My brother and were born in Costa Rica...Now my brother is in the US Army(still not a citizen), and I am a refugee still as well.

Some of you know how liberal I can be in my views when it comes to how our government functions at home and abroad... But I have to say the invasion of the US is NOT something I will tolerate.

Against the Iraq war and any other war for profit.
Thinks Bush is a criminal and should be in prison.
Likes Barack Obama in many ways and would vote for him if I could.
I disagree with our imperial intervention in the world, and the police state issues we've been having in this country for the last 8 years.
I'm a poet not a fighter....But you invade my home and you're dead meat at the end of my rifle barrel.

I will fight side by side with my right-wing counter-parts, because they are Americans too, and if we don't stand up for ourselves and each other who will? Remember guys, there's only one USA, and the stories you hear about there being a beacon of light that guides people to this nation are true. I saw it, and I'll fight to keep that light shining, but I won't have it squandered, taken advantage of, or destroyed.

What pisses me off the most is that when I talk to people about this they just ignore it...I had to explain to someone today that a military incursion by foreign troops on our soil is actually an act of war. And the response I got was depressing...I got a big fat "So what?".

It isn't cool to be an immigrant and care more than the native...

[edit on 7-8-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I used to live on the Texas/Mexican border and the Border Patrol hands are kind of tied. I tended bar in this one cantina that was owned by a guy that was a gang member of the BorderBrothers/Banditos. It was located near the river in a sugarcane field. The wetbacks would sneak through the cane and come up to our back door, as many as 17 would wait for their ride. One time we were packed to the gills with wetbacks and BorderPatrol out in the parking lot, but they can't come in unless someone "invites" them in. Can you believe that? My boyfriend was a Mexican National but he was there legally and had his papers and social security number like everyone else. So I'm not racist. The wetback problem is wide open down there and even right after 911. Right after 911 I thought to myself, well it will be hard to go to Mexico because of all the security measures. Nope, no extra security. Wetbacks swimming across and dope and everything just like before. So what's with the Homeland Securtiy BS? Also, Bush used to shmooz around with Fox all the time back then and you never heard about it further north. They are "lovers" or at least get in bed together alot. Bush has his little torture schools down there and of course his dope buddies. Mexican trucks all over our highways and leave nothing but pieces and parts of their trucks and tires, not safe. Forget safety inspections! The locals refer to that area as "Northen Mexico". You wouldn't believe the sh*t we saw.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
We should've invaded Mexico, not Iraq.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join