It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Found in Worldwide Telescope??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
ok to be fair here are more pics cropped to show the area the OP was talking about better. Sorry OP its still a star.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by skekke
reply to post by Tricky63

My pleasure dude... well they do say that Nibiru only can be seen with the pole telescope. and the IRAS telescope... Because nibiru doesn't emit light we can see with a "normal" telescope. but a whole lot of heat.. I have heard so much different things , but Zecharia Sitchin I think is the most credible one... well I think Ill do some more research now... hehe..

[edit on 6-8-2008 by skekke]

Good post , but im sure Leo Zagami would disagree. According to him Zacheria Sitchin is an illuminati member , and the vatican is using him and others to support the whole Nibiru concept.

Sitchin's 10th planet idea is extremely controversial and there is a website which disproves everything he has said in regard to ancient Sumerian Translations.I wish there was some verifiable proof to put this thing to an end. You can find all the interviews from zagami and also a Vatican omega se rectum member coming forward and saying that Nibiru is real. He also gives a brief history of ET contact, states the Vatican has a Telescope hidden in an old Oil foundry in alaska which is tracking Nibiru, and on SILOE a probe launched in the mid 90's with the intent of tracking Nibiru, along with many other interesting things. Alot of what he says seems to make sense
www.ufodigest.com...
Interview with the se rectum omega member.

These are a bunch of photos leaked by the Vatican member.
www.ufodigest.com...

When Leo Zagami is asked about Se Rectum Omega, and the idea of nibiru being a reality, he says it is all part of a plan by the Vatican/ Jesuits to trick the people into fear. Zagami supports 2012 as being signifigant, but has to do with Universal consciousness as opposed to the end of the world.

www.projectcamelot.org...

Who to believe its hard to say either one could be disinformation agents, but when you watch the interviews and listen to all that is said . It seems that the Se Rectum Omega member was sent by the Vatican to give the interview and release this information for a purpose.

Sitchin proven wrong
www.sitchiniswrong.com...

pardon my lack of proper post structuring just follow the links and watch the interviews, read the information.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I just had a look & It does have a description. Its galaxy NGC3020 apparently

img156.imageshack.us...

www.skyfactory.org...

[edit on 8/6/2008 by Matt.Trakker]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
My WWT shows that galaxy as being down off to bottom left of the unknown object.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Um.. I wouldn't use ms telescope or google sky to make any hardline scientific observations. Lots of the stuff in their catelogs is "unidentified." And there is in fact, a lot of stuff not classified. Why? There is too much to classify. Why do you think they had the "name a star" promotion going for awhile? Might still be going on, for all I know.

Also, if something shows up in IR, it doesn't automatically make it a killer dwarf star in a collision course for our planet. There are a ton (i.e. endless #'s) of quasars, pulsars, and other objects, that will show up just like that.. and also, unidentified.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

merc07 - is this

the area of interest? got it at sky.google.com...some controversy

over microsoft sky censorship, while google doesn't try to cover up

its "pasted sky" elements...i had the IR setting full on, and this object

above the hand lights up like your beacon PX there.

Now, if only i could find the leo lion stele (stone carving) showing a large

star next to the front paw...

from egypt? or what it delos? hmmmm....

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hello All!

I'm new to this site, and a bit unsure if im doing this right!

I have examined this image before! I maybe wrong, but it apears ro be "CW LEONIS". I might be wrong!

www.extrasolar.net...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
That was my first ever post, and sorry about the spelling, lol

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

Same object, once again in the infrared part of the spectrum. I'd put good money on the google infrared source also being IRIS - apparently when iris covered that part of the sky there was a planet sitting there. We know this because other infrared all sky surveys do not show anything at that location, the object is sitting right on the ecliptic, and it's orders of magnitude brighter than anything else in the sky survey.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
www.yowusa.com

There is an article about google sky and the similar microsoft program both having the same section of space blocked out in the orion constellation. i'm some what new to the planet x discussion so i'm not quite sure what the significance of this portion of space is, but in this article you can find exact coordinates to what is blacked out.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Umm! Was I bad! Nobody answered? Sorry if I recked the party?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It is a strange thing but for this to be planetX or what ever you want to name it has to meet these three criteria:

1. It should only be visible from the south pole - if it is visible from any other point on the planet then it is not planet X.

2. It must have an eliptical orbit and it orbit should bring it between the Earth and Sol - so at no point should the sun be blocking it.

3. Its approach vector should be from the south and it's current location/speed should be able to be measured to verify that it's passage near to Earth will occur some time between 2010 and 2012.

If none of these criteria are met than it isn't planet X.

Can some one verify to see if it meets these criteria?

-Euclid

[edit on 7-8-2008 by euclid]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
There proof here

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
here's some proof its on its way. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-8-2008 by dustin33]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by euclid

Umm, did you read my comment? Its simply "CW LEONIS"

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

yes that is the area that the OP wanting us to look at. since i already had the WWT program i grabbed pics of the area for the OP and posted them here.

reply to post by euclid

it fails to meet the first criteria for sure as it can be seen from the northern hemisphere.

and it looks almost exactly like the object that is just left and below it which is classified as a Star! its just brighter in the infrared image and bigger.

IMO. Its a star from another galaxy that is in no way Planet X.

Edit Speelin

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Mercenary2007]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
OK! Something different is happening now! The link I put in my post was working, now it doesnt! I have had that link, like forever, lol! Now it don't work!

Starting to think differently about this star they call, "C W LEONIS"

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The link i had with my comment, was working most of the day, and every other time, as it is in my favourites! I make a post, and now it doesnt work!
Keeping an open mind about this now!

au.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
This is really interesting!

IMO, it doesn't make sense of the theory that Nibiru can only be seen from the south pole. I think that is disinformation. That would imply it is approaching from the south. Why would a planet that is part of our solar system do that? All the other planets follow the ecliptic line pretty spot on (except for Pluto which is a bit off).

This object is right on the ecliptic line, which suggests it could well be a part of our solar system. Good find!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Thanks Merc & Dark. If it can be seen from the northern hemisphere then it isn't what i'm looking for.

L8

-Euclid

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join