It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X Found in Worldwide Telescope??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by euclid

Originally posted by Sparkey76
reply to post by euclid

The thing is with this orbit diagram you supplied, if planet x was on this orbit and the cycle is only what 3900 years which is a tiny amount of time regarding our universe,
if a past event did happen, and it's gravitational effect's are strong, our inner solar system would be totally different in the way we see it today.

Think about it, an object as big and similar forces as Jupiter coming through our inner solar system , what a train wreck that would cause.

but no the asteroid belt, inner planets and moons are peacfully orbiting our sun and been doing so for a very long time.

I understand that sparky but it sounds like your referring to the top image that I posted and not the bottom image. If you're talking about the top image where planet X would be in an orbit on the same plane as the rest of the planets are then you are correct and I agree. But if you are referring to the bottom image where the orbit is 90 degrees off the horizontal place of the other planetary orbits then I do not agree. Because if it was coming at us from the south, as I suspect it will if it exists, then there would be minimal gravitational disturbances... kind of like how there are only minimal gravitational disturbances that astrophycists have noted for many years now.

So which image are you referring too? Top or Bottom?

-Euclid

It doesn't matter what direction something as large as jupiter (or larger) comes from. If it has approached the inner solar system planets before it would have left its mark, perhaps even more telling marks than an in-plane encounter: the planets closest to the previous passes would be pulled out of the plane of the ecliptic, drastically over consecutive passes.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by euclid

Only got so many word's in 1 post, thats good, hate reading long post's.

The minimal gravitational forces you are referring to that astrophysicists have noted for year's is now known to be dark matter.

Do you agree?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by daz__
wikid op.. wikid find..
using google sky i get great results but there is an anomaly..

I believe I mentioned this before, this is the exact same spot and google sky seems to be a composition of multiple sources of IR data, including IRIS. So it's no surprise that it appears here too: they draw their data from the same place. Someone else found the dates that the iris data was recorded. Venus seems to be the winner here: it has no moons, and this object has no visible moons. It could be mars seeing as how mars' moons are tiny and may not show up, but considering how bright this thing is, if were mars the moons should be visible.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I've read some papers and articles that state that is what they "suspect" but not that it has been proven.

-Euclid

Originally posted by Sparkey76
reply to post by euclid

Only got so many word's in 1 post, thats good, hate reading long post's.

The minimal gravitational forces you are referring to that astrophysicists have noted for year's is now known to be dark matter.

Do you agree?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

OK..... I'll have to get some numbers on the gravity of the all the planetary objects in the system. I have a program I punch them into... uggghh ... then I have to model the planets too. Damn this is gonna take a lot of work.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
hi again thread..

glad to see a few debunkers around..
who would have expected that..
anyway it is nice having ye but where is you'r evidence..
appart from ehehmmm oh thats mars, ehehmm thats venus yeah..
it couldn't me mercury..
will someone show me the money please..

woke up with a little extra gung ho and decided to look for our neighbours on the google/sky.. found mars switched to ir and got this..

next i did the same for venus..

at this point i was convinced we are not seeing one of our neighbours here..
i mean it don't show up on ir.. this is when i remembered how they actually go about finding a planet and i am fairley sure it is not with infrared.. its a very time consuming and difficult exercise..

so at this point i decided to check the coords of each planet..

venus is at 10:22:10.0 11:59" 8.1

marse is at 11:35:59.0 3:23" 50.1

the object form earlier i cant remember straight off but will insert shortly..
these objects are near but thery are not.. and also as you can see from these pictures that they don't show up in ir.. when using ir you would probably be looking for an object something like a brown dwarf..

also i hear people talking about a moon.

what moon are ye talking about...€??

there is no moon that i can see in the object of our discussion.
what i think u think is a moon; if you would take some time to zoom in on the object you would see that the image has been tampered with.. that bright spot is not a moon but something that must have been meant to be erased but it's been botched.. although i dont understand why the image is left like this.. i took the picture but i haven't tampered with it... who then would and why would they make such a botched job of it????

anyway peace all

daz__

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The single pass of a large object through our solar system does not match the historical evidence of a series of cosmic events that seems to have occurred between 4,000 to 5,000 years ago. At best, maybe this object passed through the asteroid belt, and that created havoc that lasted several centuries, but it seems unlikely. More importantly, the 3,500 year orbit simply doesn't fit into the historical record. The massive weather changes of the mini ice age about ten thousand years ago, suggests an orbital cycle of 6,000 years, which means it would be another thousand years at least before we would see a return of any heavenly body bringing major disruption to our solar system.

Personally, I think we are about to enter into a new age of enlightenment. The technological explosion of the last century has created extensive cultural upheavals in western society, and is forcing us to develop a new perspective on our existence. The party of the sixties and the seventies is over, the reformation of western families and the new roles of men and women in the development of families has began in western society. Ancient conflicts between cultures are being approached in much more moderate ways than in the past, and chances are that these conflicts will succeed through far more peaceful means than in the past. The next step is in developing true new age understanding of culture and how we live our lives.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

wikid op.. wikid find..
using google sky i get great results but there is an anomaly..

I believe I mentioned this before, this is the exact same spot and google sky seems to be a composition of multiple sources of IR data, including IRIS. So it's no surprise that it appears here too: they draw their data from the same place. Someone else found the dates that the iris data was recorded. Venus seems to be the winner here: it has no moons, and this object has no visible moons. It could be mars seeing as how mars' moons are tiny and may not show up, but considering how bright this thing is, if were mars the moons should be visible.

as i have stated with my previous post i thik you are wrong with this.

the object itself is an anomaly but the anomaly i'm on about and you can try this your self.

save a copy of the image to your hard drive.. now use a graphics package, something with a zoom feature.. now zoom right into the object and you will then be looking at what i mean by anomaly.. other posters have been mistaking the amomaly for a moon..

try it..

peace

daz__

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I agree with you on that 3500 to 5000 year cycle discrepency. All the data I have compiled indicates about a 12000 year cycle. So about twice during the precessional transit there is a "big" event that creates cataclysmic changes on this planet. There are other shorter term cycles that are not tied to this such as you indicated.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by daz__

Good find...err "not find"

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

woke up with a little extra gung ho and decided to look for our neighbours on the google/sky.. found mars switched to ir and got this..

So you proved the optical images were not taken at the same moment in time as the IR images... thanks, but I think we already knew that.

No joke, that's why it's Venus: Venus has no moon. Our object has no moon. Venus passed through this point in space during the timeframe when these IRIS images were taken. Therefore, unless you have compelling evidence to show otherwise, it's Venus.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

as i have stated with my previous post i thik you are wrong with this.

I'm not wrong. Go onto WWT if you don't believe me. You'll find the original IRIS images stitched together there and this exact same object is visible at the exact same coordinates, but only in the IRIS catalogue. Whatever method google used to compile IR image sources into a false color image obviously used IRIS at least partially, but the end result produced a screwy looking render of that part of the sky. My guess is taht they tried to stack various sources of IR data together in the process of making their false color image, but because IRIS is inconsistent with other IR sources of images for this region (because the planet was only passing through), it produced a messed-up result.

That's irrelevant though since you can see relatively unproccessed images on the WWT software at a wide range of IR wavelengths. Again, this object corresponds directly to what we were seeing on the WWT earlier, so taking a screwed up secondary source and claiming it's proof the original source was altered to hide something doesn't fly when we have a more original source at our disposal already.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by ngchunter]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

So you proved the optical images were not taken at the same moment in time as the IR images... thanks, but I think we already knew that.

no.. have shown you a little bit more than that..

just for a little experiment..

using the google sky/wwt, you show me a picture of venus in the ir frequency and i will then recant. so far the only thing you have shown me is you can type..

No joke, that's why it's Venus: Venus has no moon. Our object has no moon. Venus passed through this point in space during the timeframe when these IRIS images were taken. Therefore, unless you have compelling evidence to show otherwise, it's Venus.

look if you bothered to read my post i pointed out and didn't dissagree that mars and venus were in the general vicinity..

anyway my main goal here is not to convert you.. you can lead a camel to water but you cant make him drink.. care to back up what you say with a visual representation or any kind of proof of what you say.. please.. it would save a lot of these stupid un-necessary replies..

peace

daz__

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by daz__

Well said my friend!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by skekke

thanks brother..

anyway not trying to be funny with the guy or anything.. only been really a member here a short time but it seems to me you don't just make wild statements here on ats unless you like getting shot to bits.

i mean even back in first class it the teacher asks you a question it is not enough to just answer the question but you must also show your rough work.. how you came to you conclusion..

i'm still trying to sort out exactly what he was sayin.. one mo..

yb ngchunter
I'm not wrong. Go onto WWT if you don't believe me. You'll find the original IRIS images stitched together there and this exact same object is visible at the exact same coordinates,

edit by daz__:
so is what you are saying that this object is in two catalouges
or maybe both use the same catalogue..
perhaps you know of another catalogue but are not telling..

but only in the IRIS catalogue.

edit daz__:
???????????

Whatever method google used to compile IR image sources into a false color image obviously used IRIS at least partially,

edit by daz

im with ya

but the end result produced a screwy looking render of that part of the sky.

edit by daz__:

don't look screwy to me.. it is a seriously geometric and grand screwy lookin to me.

My guess is taht they tried to stack various sources of IR data together in the process of making their false color image, but because IRIS is inconsistent with other IR sources of images for this region

edit daz__:

if nothing else at least maybe you could divulde me with at least one other link to an ir source for this region at this paticular time??

(because the planet was only passing through), it produced a messed-up result.

That's irrelevant though since you can see relatively unproccessed images on the WWT software at a wide range of IR wavelengths. Again, this object corresponds directly to what we were seeing on the WWT earlier, so taking a screwed up secondary source and claiming it's proof the original source was altered to hide something doesn't fly when we have a more original source at our disposal already.

now im with ya but i'd like to point out that at no place in this thread did i memtion that this was proof of planet x.. not once.. but i find this a very curious artifact none the less and i would seriously like to here some other viewes..

[edit on 8-8-2008 by ngchunter

so for now i can see there are two many questions.. am considering visiting a few sites which give you access to telescopes.. mayby its possible to thake a picture of this region as it is at the moment.. although as was mentioned earlier a few good questions about where the orbit might take it. if this thing were on the move what direction whould it be traveling..

back later

peace

daz__

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I wouldn't bother wasting your time, daz. Nibiru is a myth. It does not exist.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget
I wouldn't bother wasting your time, daz. Nibiru is a myth. It does not exist.

Prove it.

You cant.

Maybe you meant to say its unlikely, and if so, that conclusion is based on that you believe the governments would tell the people if such a thing existed and was on its way towards the planet.

I dont.

Thank you to everybody who keeps an eye out. We wont hear about it on the mass media until it shows up in the sky for everybody to see.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

no.. have shown you a little bit more than that..

So you've shown me that this object appears in other IR catalogues not containing IRIS data? Great, show me again, I must have missed it.

just for a little experiment..

using the google sky/wwt, you show me a picture of venus in the ir frequency and i will then recant. so far the only thing you have shown me is you can type..

Considering that I've already shown how this object moves along the ecliptic, is brighter the closer you get to visible wavelengths, and has no moon, there is nothing to be gained by showing you a picture of Venus in IR. It looks like a bright white blob, particularly when it's overexposed as in these images. It's totally inconclusive to compare it in that fashion. The criteria I went over are far more compelling. So far you have yet to show anything out of the ordinary about this planet.

anyway my main goal here is not to convert you.. you can lead a camel to water but you cant make him drink.. care to back up what you say with a visual representation or any kind of proof of what you say.. please.. it would save a lot of these stupid un-necessary replies..

You have yet to show me the water. Showing you venus in IR would be pointless; the location, movement, lack of a moon, and wide spectrum brightness of this object already show it to be Venus far more conclusively than a comparison image would show. The latter would be meaningless one way or the other. We don't currently know how long the IRIS exposures were at each wavelength, let alone calibration parameters, so what would be the use in comparing this image to another arbitrary image of Venus in an arbitrary IR wavelength? For your satisfaction, here's an image of Venus in IR at an arbitrary exposure length and arbitrary telescope size. There, white blob, satisfied?
www.backyardsky.net...

[edit on 10-8-2008 by ngchunter]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tricky63

the object is blue once you put the IRIS camera view in

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
So when is Nibiru going to hit earth? or pass it?

People have been talking about things like this for years and yet nothing seems to happen.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join