It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Side Flyover - Officially Documented, Independently Confirmed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

Craig, your investigation is obviously top-notch. I think the next step is to find witnesses on the other side of the Pentagon to figure out the flight path after the plane flew over the building.

That would be Pentagon police officer Roosevelt Roberts Jr. featured as the last witness in Part 2.

It's done truthquest.

The plane did not hit the building.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Starred and flagged, what an awsome amount of work you musth have put into that.

I gotta go back read it all again and again and digest it all, will make further comment soon

Keep up the superb work

MR

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Regarding the AA debris in the picture provided:

If the picture had showed an engine or half a fuselage, then yes, that would be hard to pull off, even by today's spooks...but the piece of debris in the photo is not big; and it would not be that difficult to for an insider to plant that.

With all the commotion going on, how hard would it be to plant that item? Hell, it was probably already stashed nearby to make it even easier. As for people being in the area and taking note of this, all the spook would have to do is tell them that this was a piece of evidence dragged from the Pentagon and not to touch it.

Valid question, but a more valid response I think.

Outstanding research dude.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

I believe I have these questions figured out. First of all on 9/11, there just happened to be a war games operation going on of which was organized and approved by "particular" rogue elements within the CIA, NSA and DoD. Most involved were dual Israeli/American citizens/nationals of which are in top positions within our DoD, CIA, FBI, NSA etc. Refer to my other posts for more info. This is why the air traffic control was questioning whether the aircraft warnings were "real world" or part of the war game. You see, the war game was the distraction (and explains the ALTERNATE FLIGHT PATH recorded) the perpetrators needed to avoid an airstrike on the aircraft that was supposed to hit the pentagon though went down prematurely. All this crime scene evidence was quickly deemed top secret as well as OPSEC. Now as far as why was there no evidence of aircraft parts laying around the pentagon? Once again, the aircraft that went down prematurely nearby was the one that was suppose to hit the pentagon. Therefor, to avoid having the unexploded demolitions exposed.....because the aircraft went down prematurely....they set off the demolitions and quickly covered up the evidence without a thorough CSI examination. That was a blatant violation to crime scene investigation procedures...both federal and state...this alone is grounds for a NEW and thorough examination of 9/11 of which the prior investigation was operated by ....you guessed it....dual Israeli/American citizens right here in the good ole USA looking out for Israel's interest at Americas expense. Chertoff is dual Israeli/American citizen. Have you ever asked yourself why? See my other posts for more info on the other culprits...too much to say here.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aislin

I would like to know more about the blue tent. What are they doing with it? What was it meant to cover, etc...

All of your evidence confirms deception, but why would this be necessary? What is the truth that needed to be hidden? If it wasn't the AA flight or plane, what happened to it?

I have read much about the Twin Towers and have seen enough evidence to believe that the planes did not cause the buildings to collapse. If our government (or some group in it) caused this tragedy, what did they achieve and why? The thought that Americans could do this to their own people is heartbreaking.

I feel your pain and confusion on this matter. You ask "What did they achieve and why?"

Well, to answer it plain and simply, they garnered support to go to war in Afghanistan where the world powers had been trying to out-manuever each other over. The Soviets tried to get in in the 80's and we helped to create Al'Qaieda to stop them. The region is vital for many reasons. Well, there was nearly 100% support to attack them because of 911.

Then, on the heels of the successes (as the admin put them) we were conived into going to war with Iraq. The people believed the lies that were stated about this country thus they received support.

What has been gained? Well, how many trillions of dollars have been made by people affiliated with the military industrial complex? Even people in high positions within the administration? That's what was gained and the reason why is simply for greed and the absurd belief that this is needed in order to secure the super power status of the U.S. for the next century. Unfortunately I feel that this status may have become damaged because of these actions instead of empowered.

And if you honestly believe that the American government isn't willing to make sacrifices, the lives of Americans, to gain a means to the end then you have been living in a fantasy world. In my time in the military I witnessed this all of the time during wargames. The people in the lower companies, the grunts, were just assets to be expended during battle. They would talk about 40% loss in order to gain this position. It would be acceptable up to 60% loss. That's 60 dead out of 100. To them it is just pawns on the chess board. The government is the same way. They don't see the American's that are dying. They see the end goal of war and money. Although, I do believe that some truly believe they are doing something good by being in these countries.

What it all comes down to is this. We simply want the truth. To us, the loss of any American to reach the end game is just NOT ACCEPTABLE. We should have a say in this and we should have access to all of the information about the events that took place that day. There should be NO NATIONAL SECURITY risks involved. The information is either a) terrorists did it and here is the PROOF! or b) we f****d up really bad and it was us.

You can clearly see that from the two options the first one would be easy to do. Just release all of the information and documents and we will clearly see who did this. But, since this has NOT happened one has to begin to question whether or not the administration was involved in some form or another.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I don't believe I made it very clear after reviewing my post. There were demolitions already set up at the site of the pentagon before the aircraft (of which down prematurely) was supposed to hit. Therefor to avoid having the demolitions exposed...they set them off....explaining why there were no aircraft parts laying around .....until a few hours later. They had to bring a few parts to the crime scene to account for an aircraft. The mock war games of which transpired on 9/11 was set up by rogue Israeli/American dual citizens/agents entrenched withing the CIA DoD at the highest of levels. One has to be careful revealing who has/had knowledge of this....because some future witnesses were murdered or kept quiet via blackmail. Did you know that 90% of all the financial transactions occuring in America are run/managed by companies based in Isreal. Did you know that approximately 90% of our "intelligence gathering" software used by US govt agencies are based in Israel. Ask yourself how this could be? Then ask yourself how are our current politicians of who threaten to expose these rogue Israeli agents are all the suddened murdered...or committ suicide....most recent victim...the Anthrax fellow... The Anthrax episode was just another tool used to bring the US into Iraq, Afganistan, Iran etc. to kill off Israel's enemies and provide and new US base conveniently situated between Isreal and Iraq, Iran, Afganistan. Once again too much to say here...read my other posts if you wish. DEMAND A NEW AND THOROUGH 9/11 INVESTIGATION and you will SHOCKED at what will be exposed. Rid the US of all dual citizens from holding ANY office of "influence" in the US.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

took these pictures less then 1 minutes after I watched the american airlines 757 airplane crash into the pentagon on september 11 2001. I left shortly after the picture were taken in fear of further attacks.
Feel free to contact me anytime if you have questions about my pictures.
Yes, I did actually see the plane impact the building.
Steve Riskus

[criticalthrash.com...] These are pics one minute after impact with an eyewitness. Has he been debunked? they tried but he has pics so he must have been there

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/27/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dobsonion2
These are pics one minute after impact with an eyewitness. Has he been debunked? they tried but he has pics so he must have been there

Those pictures do not address any of the evidence presented that proves Steve Riskus was either successfully deceived as all of the witnesses presented in the OP were or else he is lying about the impact.

The only way to refute the evidence presented would be to provide 14 first hand accounts from witnesses who definitively place the plane south of the gas station.

So far there are none.

This would not be the case if the plane was where it needed to be to cause the damage.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dobsonion2

Your pictures show nothing unusual, or more to the point, they do not show an aircraft nor debris...

Claiming you saw the aircraft hit the Pentagon just sets off dis-info alarms...can you please elaborate on what you saw? Maybe give a personal account of what you saw, which might lend cred to your claim...

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Edit - I forgot to remove the quote tags... my original post appears down a couple

[edit on 8/6/08 by emsed1]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

I agree. I live in DC now, though on 9/11 I lived in the West Village 20 blocks from the WTC.
Anyway, I'm not an expert on this subject but I know this: There are tons of cameras looking to the DC sky. At Reagan National, in Crystal City, in DC looking towards VA, not to mention at the pentagon. There's also a whole row of apartment buildings on a hill next to the Pentagon looking in the direction of the supposed final approach to the pentagon, and there are cameras on top of those buildings.
Like I said, I'm no expert, but I have yet to see on pic of this plane.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

I understand your opinion, but you titled the thread "Officially Documented, Independently Confirmed" but it all seems like a collection of street interviews and conjectural drawings.

[...]

I understand you have put an incredible amount of work into this, but surely you can't think that you can state something as fact (on ATS especially) and offer personal anecdotes and handmade drawings as proof.

Ok now I know that have not read the OP thoroughly or viewed the video taped evidence. If you did you would know what I mean by "officially documented".

Please do so and feel free to discuss the evidence presented.

Well please forgive me saying that your continued refusal to answer clear and simple questions leads me to believe that you are only here to sell your $25 DVD.

My belief is that your post is pure sensationalism, contains no proof and is simply a ploy to direct the thousands of ATS subscribers to your web site where they can purchase 'the truth'.

Your links keep pointing back to your own website and I am frankly surprised that there are so many ATS members willing to give you a pass on evidence or proof and simply just star and flag you so that more people visit your site.

So that I am not complaining without a suggestion, I would recommend that you bring your research to the ATS Debate Forum and present it for scrutiny.

Again this is only my opinion, but I am disappointed that you would try and sell a $25 video to make a buck while dishonoring the memories of friends and family that died on Flight 77 as it crashed into the Pentagon.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I have downloaded Part 1 already, Part 2 when I get a chance, all for FREE.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is amazing! Explain to me exactly why they would lie about these things. Sorry, I am not very smart when it comes to flight patterns and "flyovers". Please tell me you theory as of why. Thanks

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is amazing! Explain to me exactly why they would lie about these things. Sorry, I am not very smart when it comes to flight patterns and "flyovers". Please tell me you theory as of why. Thanks

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Let me know when you have viewed the evidence or if you can provide direct evidence to refute it.

It doesn't matter what forum it's in.

If you had evidence to refute it you could post it but you don't.

Everything we have ever done is available for free.

I have spent $1,000 of dollars, countless hours, and risked my life to obtain this evidence for you.

I don't care if you choose not to help offset my costs by purchasing a dvd.

I am perfectly happy to have you view it all for free.

All I ask in return is that you refrain from focusing on me personally and that you address the evidence direct if you choose to discuss this at all.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK

As a pretext for permanent global war.

That is what the military industrial complex is all about.

Ike was right.

The PNAC got the "cataclysmic event" they were lamenting for.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Here are a couple of more accurate north side flight path image estimations based off the eyewitnesses.

The one in the OP is old and it won't let me edit.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
reply to post by emsed1

Let me know when you have viewed the evidence or if you can provide direct evidence to refute it.

It doesn't matter what forum it's in.

If you had evidence to refute it you could post it but you don't.

Everything we have ever done is available for free.

I have spent $1,000 of dollars, countless hours, and risked my life to obtain this evidence for you.

I don't care if you choose not to help offset my costs by purchasing a dvd.

I am perfectly happy to have you view it all for free.

All I ask in return is that you refrain from focusing on me personally and that you address the evidence direct if you choose to discuss this at all.

Thanks.

That sounds fair enough.

I will take an openminded look at your evidence and see what I think.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think the OP needs to write an article for prisonplanet.com with this information in it somehow. The more exposure the better.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join