It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Side Flyover - Officially Documented, Independently Confirmed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I don't wanna sound like an un-informed idiot, though could someone answer this question... what is meant by fly-over? I saw it mentioned a few times in the openein thread. Does is mean the plane flew over? Or the following plane flew over? Or just where their paths were?
Regardless, great work and thank you for taking the time to gather this information.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
"Fly over" is refering to seeing the plane (that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon)flying away on the other side of the building. If the plane flew at the building and then was seen flying away, it must have flown over the Pentagon and not hit it as we were led to believe.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Wow, I thought I knew all about the Pentagon crash, but I never knew about the C-130 overflight.

Can anybody please give moer details?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Brilliant work there.

I remember seeing your first video and thinking you were definitely on the right track.

This follow-up is very well presented evidence. I do believe that the plane did a flyover. This is why the FBI, etc covered up so much evidence, will not release all the video footage, and is hiding lots of witness statements.

Well done! S&F

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
CG1 = Conspiracy Guy 1
CG2 = Conspircay Guy 2

CG1
"Ok, so we will blow up the towers with the invisible explosives we planted. Everyone will lie that they say airplanes. Then we will sneak into a field in PA and quickly dig a hole. Again people will swear they saw a plane. Good Deal!"

CG2
"Wait, we need a final kicker. I got it. Lets use a real airplane for this one. We'll fly it toward the Pentagon. We'll fly over the Pentagon, then fire a missile into the Pentagon. No one will be the wiser."

CG1
"Why are your eyes spinning in opposite directions?"

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtonwater

Thats cute....do you actually have an opinion your willing to put forth?

To the OP: Awesome work we can only hope someday the truth will be told.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What if the official flight path was simply an error, and they know it. If they came out and said, "ooops sorry", wouldn't some people lose their jobs for being so incompetant? Wouldn't that admission fuel a CT out break?
....To the CG1 poster, hey, I'm all for Ocman's razor and all. But it isn't too hard to have made a planned attack on the Pentagon to be used to start the "War on Terror" or Iraq. Then 9/11 happens and Chenny says...."hey, opportunity knocks, lets implement our pentagon attack now." The point is, that the New York attack and the pentagon attack could be viewed as two seperate attacks one by real terrorists and the other by the treasonist terrorists.

WTC 7 is kind of similiar maybe. Real attack, but real incentive to pull because of fire damage and the big insurance payday. Insurance company might have said, "hey dude, if you pulled that building we want our money back that we paid you, only we decide whether the building should be considered totaled" Silverdude thinks, "ooops, better not admit it now".

Anyway...... I sure do miss wonderful threads like this, great research and I appreciate the full presentation rather than teasers with more to follow.

Tough call on what to believe though. Where are the passengers? Are they sharing the island with the cast of "Lost"? But....why did Chenny ignore the constant updates of a plane heading for the pentagon? unless he knew what it really was that was coming. I mean is the guy really that retarded that he has warning about the plane coming and does nothing? Great leadership if that is the case. See? oh what to believe.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Quite frankly I am surprised that this thread has NOT gotten more attention. The work you put into this presentation along with the interviews deserves to be listened to. Listened to at a much higher level than ATS. Of course, it means the MSM will have to break protocol which will probably never happen.

I'm just waiting to see how the extreme skeptics debunk this. They are the ones that keep throwing the 'eye witnesses' at us seekers of truth about this event. What will they do now when the 'eye witnesses' are thrown right back at them?

Great work.

Thank you for your hard work.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It has gotten quite a bit of attention, just look how many stars the op got.

Now the questions for the debunkers, if they ever show up, will be: Can you provide any witness testimony that can be verified that specifically puts AA77 on the south side of the Citgo station inline with the light poles and hole in the Pentagon as per official story. Can you provide any verifiable witnesses that saw the plane strike and down the light poles? Can you provide any verifiable witness testimony that places the C130 on the 84 RADES flight path or AA77 on the loop shown in the official flight path?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
These posts are the reason I love ATS. Thanks for bringing back the hope that ATS is not lost to teenage hoaxers!

Starred and flagged.

FK

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
Quite frankly I am surprised that this thread has NOT gotten more attention. The work you put into this presentation along with the interviews deserves to be listened to. Listened to at a much higher level than ATS. Of course, it means the MSM will have to break protocol which will probably never happen

Actually we should be encouraged by the fact that more people are reading rather than just posting the same old tired mantra of their particular 9/11 religion. The Op provided a lot of information for people to digest and a wise debunker is going to need some time to prepare.

I too am now going to sit back now and wait for the heavy hitters to show up.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Someone knows a lot of information on these attacks. Someday he/she or it( the evidence) will show up. Until then.....I say good luck pinning it on the Cheney/Bush Admin.

When we do find out who all was behind this we will realize that we are all responsible for electing these "spooks" into power. Than the US will self destruct along with most of the World Economy.... OH WAIT thats already happening!

Im writing in RON PAUL in Nov. Hes the only one with the balls to kick open the 9/11 doors.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Alferd Packer]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Craig,

I have to say thanks for putting so much hard work into this. Someone has to, if we're ever to learn the truth. Thanks even more for not being discouraged by the many detractors you've faced, here on ATS and elsewhere. You've provided so much evidence that the official story is at the very least incomplete, and at the worst 100 percent fabricated fiction, that it's impossible to refute.

One poster mentioned that people are reading, rather than posting the same old hogwash futilely attempting to debunk the debunking of the official story. I have to agree. It seems people are actually absorbing the information, a little more these days than in the past. My mother is a perfect example. For years, she's labeled my father an me as quacks for not believing the official story of the events of that day. The evidence provided in this very thread, made it impossible for her to go another day without questioning the validity of the official story. Now she's joined the ranks of the rest of us, not knowing the truth, but knowing what's not true... and that's the official story.

Thanks again Craig. It's amazing what one can accomplish when driven by the heart.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Great research!! This is what is needed to bring the truth to the front. Thank you for doing what the rest of the truthers don't have the time or resources to do. The truth will be known. S and F.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
Quite frankly I am surprised that this thread has NOT gotten more attention.

i cant wait until the work day is over. i will scour this on my own computer. there is too much information to digest during a lunch hour.

OP-- wow! what a presentation (i skimmed).

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Craig;

Thank you for reminding me why I joined ATS in the first place. This is a magnificent post representing so much 'grinding it out' effort, in terms of your investigation and collection of evidence.

I will be spending a lot of late night time reading and digesting your write up; I can't wait to get started in earnest!

No matter what the final tally will be with regards to persons' opinions on your subject, thank you very much for posting such a well-documented topic.

And thank you so much for not being a teen age or immature mouth-breathing hoaxer...the kind that is causing slow deterioration of the ATS site.

Regards and best of luck!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Forgot to mention:

I am with Tynee above...too much to digest during lunch!

I will be slowly reading this over the next day or two. And I believe that this is what a lot of posters are doing; therefore the responses will take longer to come in.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Real independent investigation!!! I am very impressed and the world of ATS should be as well. Starred and Flagged, my hat is off props!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
What if the official flight path was simply an error, and they know it. If they came out and said, "ooops sorry", wouldn't some people lose their jobs for being so incompetant?

They can't do that because the staged physical damage REQUIRES the flight path to be as officially reported.

That's why this evidence is so damning.

Focus on the light poles because they are the the most obvious.

The plane could not have hit and did not hit the light poles.

Now we know why Lloyd's story doesn't make sense.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Great thread
Simply amazing the amount of time and effort spent on accumilating all that info and putting it all together. Stared and Flagged!!! Great work! I hope you succeed in your mission good luck.

Why this thread is probably not getting much attention yet!! is probably because people are used to similar threads that start well but end in confusion as "evidence" is counteracted with other "evidence" and at the end nobody knows who to believe. At last someone has gone into so much detail and backed it with actually evidence and logical thinking (like something out of csi miami :lol

Excellent work bro!

oh and just to let you know the majority of the internet generation in Ireland believe that 9/11 was indeed an American government terrorist attack against its own people! why? god only knows. Maybe GW knows? i highly doubt it, but someone knows why! Governments dont care about people, they are expendible! simple as that!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join