It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Side Flyover - Officially Documented, Independently Confirmed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I think the OP needs to write an article for prisonplanet.com with this information in it somehow. The more exposure the better.

Please contact them and tell them to have us on.

Send emails.

Call in to the show.

Do what it takes because AJ is so afraid of the Pentagon attack that he has refused to have us on as of yet no matter how many times we ask.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

That sounds fair enough.

I will take an openminded look at your evidence and see what I think.

Thanks!

Excellent.

That's more like it.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I agree. they should focus on one more thing not mentioned here. The airliner of which crashed off target....of which was "we were told" suppose to hit the white house. That was not true. The aircraft of which did not hit a target and landed in the field was the aircraft that was suppose to hit the Pentagond, NOT the Whitehouse. When that aircraft missed its target....they blew off the demolitions planted at the Pentagon. Same kind of demolitions that went off before the aircrafts hit the twin towers.
So they had to cover their tracks, quickly remove evidence...without a crime scene investigation and put place aircraft parts (an hour or so after the demolitions went off) before hauling those off as well....of course AFTER several pictures were taken of the site with these aircraft parts....the empty box photo in prior poster's post was used to get the aircraft parts in and out of the crime scene. Clear violations of federal and state crime scene investigation procedures were violated at the pentagon as well as the twin towers...and that "other tower" of which, if you research, you'll find another smoking gun....since the building was blown to pieces without an airliner hitting it. It is hard for me to believe with so much evidence here and there...America has not demanded a new investigation of 9/11 with no access given to any person/s of whom may partiality toward Israel....ie. those dual Israeli/American citizens of who was in charge of the last 9/11 investigation of went absolutely nowhere ....though that was the idea.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
its was hard enough to accept the "terrorist" attacks , and to accept the fact that the "most powerful, and technologically advanced nation on the planet" was "terrorized" without no one knowing anything.

How can it be? millions of dollars go into weapons and defense research, millions more were and are spent everyday for the same resons.
How vulnerable the US appeared to be, when some "afghan hicks" could maneuver freely in the american airspace, and with pin point accuracy collapse the whole system... It makes no sense!

Please people ! take a good look at what the OP has posted and presented before, do it with an open mind, there is only one enemy and we pay its demands with bloodied hands, we make it rich with our taxes, we sustain its lies by blindly believing that the loss of our REAL freedom is for our own good.

Thanks for the info OP, thanks for being brave, for taking the time and resources, and for trying to open the eyes of many that refuse to see what the blinding light really is...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
OK, taking it a piece at a time here.

In regards to the interviewees, particularly William Middleton Sr. --

Three months after the attacks, Sgt. 1st Class Dennis Lapic of the Military History unit interviewed him. In that interview, Middleton said he saw a commercial jet crash into the Pentagon.

archive.southcoasttoday.com...

One day last week, Lapic ventured to Arlington National Cemetery to interview a groundskeeper who watched in horror as the plane crashed into the Pentagon.
The worker, William Middleton Sr., was running his street sweeper through the cemetery when he heard a harsh whistling sound overhead. Middleton looked up and spotted a commercial jet whose pilot seemed to be fighting with his own craft.
Middleton said the plane was no higher than the tops of telephone poles as it lurched toward the Pentagon. The jet accelerated in the final few hundred yards before it tore into the building.
"My sweeper has three wheels. I almost tipped it over as I watched," Middleton said.
In those first minutes, he thought he had seen a plane in trouble, not a terrorist attack.
Middleton and his co-workers at Arlington continued to work Sept. 11 as Washington offices closed and buildings emptied. The cemetery crew had no choice. Funerals were scheduled and burials had to be completed, chaos and all.
As Middleton labored, he could see the destruction less than a mile away at the Pentagon, where the U.S. military mobilized for war.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Yep.

That is exactly what he told me.

The difference is that I filmed him on location and had him describe and illustrate exactly where he saw the plane.

Here is what Mr. Middleton described and drew:

This fatally contradicts the physical damage and all official data yet corroborates all the other witnesses we spoke with who all had different perspectives yet still pace the plane in the same place!

Now we know why the Center for Military History didn't ask him any specific questions regarding the exact location of the plane or explain for us where Mr. Middleton was located.

It's doubtful that William Middleton would have seen the plane at all if it was on the official flight path south of Columbia Pike traveling 535 mph.

If anything he would have seen a flash in front of him for about 1 second before the explosion.

Did you watch my interview with him?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

ALL of the witnesses we present believe the plane hit the building.

It's their unanimous placement of the plane on the north side that proves they were deceived in this regard.

Realize that most could not see the Pentagon due to the topography and landscape.

Even William Middleton had an obscured view of it due to trees.

But they had no problem seeing the plane as it banked on the north side of the gas station.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Absolutely amazing. That was one of the best threads I've seen yet!

I am very interested in hearing more on this. S&F from me....I for one appreciate what you are doing.

Grafilthy.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Truly commendable Craig. Thank you for persevering with this thankless task.
DVD ordered. Don't let the $ corrupt you!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alferd Packer
When we do find out who all was behind this we will realize that we are all responsible for electing these "spooks" into power. Than the US will self destruct along with most of the World Economy.... OH WAIT thats already happening!

Um... I don't know about your Universe, but in mine, we elected Gore in 2000 and the Supreme Court appointed this cabal. In 2004, Diebold, et al, "elected" these evil men.

Don't blame the average citizen.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
According to the official story.......

The plane can not bank and must approach in a perfectly straight line.

The plane can not be traveling slower than 535 mph or 780 feet per second.

Most importantly.....the plane CAN NOT be on the north side of the gas station due to all the physical damage primarily the downed light poles:

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to EvilAxis[/url]

Thanks man.

If we ever make a penny it will go back in to further research and getting the word out.

I found out that the movie doesn't fit on a one DVD so you'll be getting a double disk set.

They're on order and will be shipped in 2 weeks.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Firstly I would like to say well done to Craig and the CIT team for their extensive and extraordinary investigative work into the Pentagon incident on 11/09/2001. I think it is highly impressive work and has been duly starred and flagged.

My question is for the OP in relation to the testimony of Sean Boger.

I had, up until reading this thread this evening, no idea that there
was an air traffic controller on site nor did I even realise there was a heliport tower at that location at the Pentagon.

Surely the fact that this individual had a literally head on view
of the airspace in front of the Penatagon impact zone makes him
a seriously important eye witness if not the most important source no?

Craig, you state how he hit the deck and "reacted as anyone would" in that situation.

I am curious to know, if he did indeed see the plane approaching as you would expect given his position and job title, and given that the explosion
and impact would have occurred just seconds after he ducked for cover,
does this mean that the theory that there was a missile involved cannot be corroborated?
As surely if it was indeed a missile that struck the building and caused the damage Mr.Boger would have seen or perhaps even heard it approaching
at the same time?
I imagine as ATC he would have had access to a detailed radar system,
was he asked any questions about the aftermath of the 'attack'? Such as what he saw on radar, did he have time to make anyone aware or contact his authorities, whether he was alone at the time or did he have colleagues who may have more information?

Please bear in mind I am not claiming this is a CIT belief (missile), I am assuming that your alternative to the official story is that the damage to the Pentagon was caused by explosives of some kind? As if it was a missile that struck the building I am sure through your investigations that the eyewitnesses who you have sourced and gotten information from would have brought it to your attention that they saw something which was not a plane fly at great speed towards the building on that morning plus I know from reading your posts that you believe it was a flyover and that the plane did not cause the damage to the building.

And please bear in mind my questions are not a statement of my own beliefs on the matter, I am completely open minded when it comes to all matters concerning the attacks both on the WTC and the Pentagon. I have read the countless threads on here and on other sites arguing and debating both the official story and the alternative theories that are out there and my own conclusion is that there was certainly something amiss that day but I am not sure we will ever be able to pinpoint the real perpetrators of this tragic event.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by pmexplorer]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pmexplorer

We have spoken with dozens of witnesses.

There is zero evidence for a missile, alternative aircraft, or any projectile of any sort whatsoever on the south side of the gas station where it needed to be to hit the light poles and damage the building as reported.

Watch the movie and listen to our interview with Sean Boger.

He describes the banking north side plane like everyone else.

Reagan National Airport is right next to the Pentagon and they are the ones who control the airspace.

The heliport ATC's did not have any access to radar at all.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
WOW this is like old skool ATS absolutely excellent. OP i am a proffesional corporate investigator and have a team of 6 investigators working for me. If just one of them put together a case such as this i would be impressed. This is a very very proffesional investigation and i applaud you greatly.

A great read and definitely got the old 911 cobwebs brushed off and got me searching the net again looking into this subject.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I will check out the video asap.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by pmexplorer]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

Wow that's awesome man thank you so much!

That says a lot.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Very well put together and eloquently presented.

Certainly makes a lot more sense than what we were led to believe by TPTB:

Having seen his old buddy Donald Rumsfeld on CNN while getting hammered at a gentleman's mosque a day earlier, this student aviator phenom knew that the D.O.D. had misplaced two trillion dollars. While eating his last pickled egg and chugging a 40 ounce Old English, he whipped out his Rand & McNally map of the Pentagon and quickly located the accounting department. Realizing that his angle of approach was not the most ideal, he yanked her down into a 270 degree dive and starting whistling the theme to 'Top Gun.' Skimming microns above the freshly cut Pentalawn, he waved to the admiring crowd as his fireball cooked Rummy's books and penetrated three flimsy walls of the Pentacon as the soft hearted terrorist generously sacrificed his life for the good of the political/military/media/industrial complex.

The internet operatives are in the '9/11 Official Story Damage Control/Situation Room' as we speak trying to plot a course of action. I'm sure they will be along shortly. In the mean time, you might want to cancel all your credit and debit cards just to be safe. After a recent U2U exchange with a FOX News spook here on ATS, several unauthorized online purchases were made using my accounts the very next day. As with 9/11, this was probably just another unfortunate coincidence

Starred, flagged, tagged, and digged.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
What happened to Flight 77 and all the people on it if it didn't crash into the Pentagon?

In all the confusion and evidence withheld, I am willing to bet the plane(s) was landed at some airfield (likely military), and another plane(s) took its place.

What happened to the people on board... Well, we can theorize on THAT issue till the cows come home.

BTW, to the OP... Absolutely AWESOME work. S&F and I would have given 500 or a hundred stars if I was allowed to.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Terrorists trained on a cessna pull off a manuever even seasoned pilots say were impossible. The old gray goat ate cheese.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join