It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Let me list reasons why I think people are into beliving this..

1.) The date is close

2.) Melting Economy

3.) We all want to belive

Let me list some reasons why we shouldn't belive

1.) Blossom goodchild.. Is it just me or does that sound like my mothers hippie name back when tye-dye vans were cool?

2.) Galactic Federation of Light? Seriously? Since when do they speak english, and watch our cheezy star trek movies?

3.) When have any of these predictions come true? Never.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardcoremusiclover
Let me list reasons why I think people are into beliving this..

1.) The date is close

2.) Melting Economy

3.) We all want to belive

Let me list some reasons why we shouldn't belive

1.) Blossom goodchild.. Is it just me or does that sound like my mothers hippie name back when tye-dye vans were cool?

2.) Galactic Federation of Light? Seriously? Since when do they speak english, and watch our cheezy star trek movies?

3.) When have any of these predictions come true? Never.

You got it spot on buddy

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
October 14th 2008...Are you Ready?

Just hours away from the supposed big event. Enjoy it while it lasts. I found this video on YouTube. I liked it a lot. I wonder if they are giving such movies on aliens and such on TV today and tomorrow?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Th0r

webcam.omniconnect.com.au... Melbourne webcams. Nothing yet but one webcam just lost feed
. [edit: never mind, it's back!]

Anyway, nothing yet

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Harman]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
OMG WHO WOULD ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! People cmon man I believe in aliens and UFOs but its crap like this that discredits the truth. Please move along people there truly is noting to see here.....sigh.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Chill, most people here are not getting their hopes up but are passing the time with it. Something else to keep us busy instead of a melting economy

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Its called mass hysteria. The fact that 1000 idiots believe this crap does not make it that much more believable.

People, disclosure is not going to happen like this. Stop for a moment and think to yourself how stupid this really is. This is all about attention and having an over creative mind.

Don't let the fact that you believe in extraterrestrials sway you to believe in any crazy prediction that someone makes just because you want disclosure so bad. Some people like to mind screw other people that have an open mind. These people pray upon the open minded masses. This is a classic example.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here's a little something i found in my travels today.

I dont know who "channeled this one but here it is:

« Galactic Federation Ready to De-cloakOctober 14th Mothership. The Pleiadians Are Here!
SOURCE

Your satellites are begining to detect the cosmic warp that is occuring as our BH class 1 starship fleet arrives in your solar system. Your planet will experience abnormal frequency and atmospheric interuptions as this process unfolds.

Periodically tune your analog radio sets to various frequencies to detect and experience this sign. Be aware that your government is aware of our arrival and will manipulate data and images to maintain civility. Understand their motives and resist the deception.

Do not be alarmed if you detect high frequency humming or extreme migrane headaches during this process. A new dawn is unfolding and this is a temporary symptom as we tune and optimize the Warp Tunnel for the arrival of our Starship.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Even if this has nothing to do with Oct.14, cool video.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Thats so weird because Saturday I woke up with the worst migraine headache I have ever had, and I rarely ever get migraines! So that means aliens must be here! Wait.. maybe it was just from drinking too much Friday night.. hmm but aliens DO seem like a more logical explanation.. right?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Do not be alarmed if you detect high frequency humming or extreme migrane headaches during this process. A new dawn is unfolding and this is a temporary symptom as we tune and optimize the Warp Tunnel for the arrival of our Starship.

Some people on a irc chat in Australia said they heard humming noises earlier in the thread.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Great! So whoever wrote that came to ATS and read the forums and wants to make it seem like its all coming true.

(No way that could never happen!)

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I'm 99% certain (leaving that trusty 1% to be safe) that the architects of the GFL story are keeping up with the online dialogue relating to the subject. With a minimal effort, they should be able to find a number of internet postings complaining of radio interferences and headaches. Anyone on ATS can attest to the ease of locating these reports. By incorporating the "symptoms" of believers into the story's progression, they can provide a bit of validity to their claims. It is certainly an effective ploy, until you start to realize how simple the trickery can be.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Howdy from Czech Republic..

there are still no spacecraft =)

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dmac08

Good video, dmac.

If it was true, pretty interesting to see a crowd looking up.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
reply to post by dgtempe

Great! So whoever wrote that came to ATS and read the forums and wants to make it seem like its all coming true.

(No way that could never happen!)

No buddy I posted it and people did actually say humming noises, even people rang up radio station and complained about humming.

(I don't think it's connected to goodchilds predictions though)

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Ok, here's my take on this, I've been reading all the posts and I finally have to say something...

First, one fact that noone has mentioned is that 14th October is a Full Sun/Moon. (Moon in Aries, Sun in Libra). The time of that full moon is 8:03pm GMT.

The Full Moon is a time when Lightworkers all over the world will be, as a matter of regular course, in meditation, and many will be using the Great Invocation to speed the day when the dark forces are defeated. (Millions recite this invocation in many languages globally)

Thus, if this really is a Light Force event, it would make sense to have it happen on a Full Moon, when the negative influence (esoterically speaking) of the moon is at its lowest.

ON THE OTHER HAND...

It could be an enormous hoax...

This could be an example of a BlueBeam-type experiment to see how much "they" can fool us: First "they" beam into the head of "psychics" and "channelers" using microwave laser technology, the fake channel messages. this happens to prepare the way by raising hope of an ET contact situation.

Then on the day it announced to happen, there could be a holographic fake mothership (they said it was made of light - well so is a hologram), that is produced by a combination of chemical trails in the sky, ionisation by the HAARP, and then projection of fake images of a ship on the ionised "Screen".
Microwave beams modulated by audio will beam messages from satellites to convince us all that it is the appearance of our "gods" that we are witnessing.

Heh, that's if it all works! we know that technology always fails us, so look out for scan lines, or noisy signals - too much static would belie the images for what they really are - fakes.

Ok thats the first scenario, and it may take in an awful lot of people...

Now another scenario, which is a much cheaper solution, is that these psychics are "primed" by microwave laser technology to pass messages of hope and anticipation (this has happened - the communities are waiting with baited breath and more than a little anxiety). Then on the day... Nothing Happens! As I've seen in many posts on these threads, many people may give up their hopes of a better freer world, and many may choose to even end their own lives. So Scenario 2 - Build up hopes, then disappoint and trash people's faith. Very cheap way of causing emotional implosions.

Scenario the Third: messages to Goodchild are from real ETs, but the ship that arrives is hostile and begins to attack. To me this would be an unlikely explanation, as if they wanted to attack us, then they'd just need to bring their Death Star (or whatever they may have) and Poof our planet out of existence! and why wait and tell us they would do it?

Fourth scenario: Goodchild is just spouting unconscious hopes and there is nothing, there will be nothing and there is noone who will come to our aid. We're screwed and there's nothing we can do to prevent being enslaved by the NWO for the rest of our miserable lives.

Fifth Scenario: Goodchild is transmitting true and good information, the world will be transformed by the appearance of a Galactic Federation Light Ship, the cruel and inhuman regimes that currently control our planet will be released, and the ship somehow clears the planetary Ley-grid, releasing the psychic blocks on us which have been preventing our telepathic communication, and we finally realise the universal one-ness that is our true nature and we begin to live in peace and true understanding.

Who knows? I'll be watching the skies and the news from all over the world tomorrow evening when I get home from my meditation.

Wouldn't it be nice if we were to live in peace for once...?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Nothing in Brazil too but .....

Stone Temple Pilots canceld the 10/14/2008 show here in São Paulo due "technical problems" . :-( GFL magnetic interference ? :-) ....

[edit on 13-10-2008 by CZBR51]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join