It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien dood
why alabama? america isnt the only country on earth, aliens always seem to be attracted to america like flys on a sh1t, nothing is gonna happen because some fortune teller is out trying to make a quick buck, but if it does happen then obesously there are people out there who can predict the future, and that is total bs kthxbie

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Alien dood]

About the America's Alabama #:

Another hint given to us was the word ‘Table’. In Afrika, close to Capetown, lies a mountain called ‘The Tafelberg’ (Table Mountain) heet. Afrika even has a town called ‘Alabama’, exactly 1.111 kilometers from table mountain. Coincidence?

Now i know in the first few pages of this thread i said i did not believe in this to happen, but what about the Snow Cone incident? the supposed alien told her the word "snow cone" and a few days later a giant snowcone appeared in the sky above florida. That is what changed my mind. I think there is a 99.999 percent of this being true.

We must not forget to keep an open mind. If this kinda thing like the snowcone thing happens i will not be too human to call it a mere coincidence.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Come on people this is a bunch of SHEEP DIP the whole thing is a hoax well in the real world. In cyber world on October 14th 2008 Dead Space will be released. This is a clever way of getting people excited about a new game. I do not think that you will see anything but some good adds which are getting quite creative in content. I would love to see a ship since the last one I saw was in the 80ies on the east fork of the San Juan River near Pagosa Springs Colorado.
It was not any bigger than a water tower (round mirror finish) it had a slight glow like the moon. But I have seen three UFO's over the years one was a big dome and it was hard to tell whaat size it was maybe a quarter of a mile across. This was also in the Pagosa area. But to think a ship of the size described would come here to give us a hand just to help out is crap. I am sorry to rain on anyones parade but their are real things in the world that you can sink your hooks into. 2000 mile ships maybe the guy who came up with this ate some muchrooms and watched ID4. Or call the HVAC guy to check your heater that stuff can kill you. If it happens I will eat my words. I will even spend the ink to print them.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
the supposed alien told her the word "snow cone" and a few days later a giant snowcone appeared in the sky above florida.

Somehow I missed this. I live in Florida. Can you steer me to a source?? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands

Originally posted by Alien dood
why alabama? america isnt the only country on earth, aliens always seem to be attracted to america like flys on a sh1t, nothing is gonna happen because some fortune teller is out trying to make a quick buck, but if it does happen then obesously there are people out there who can predict the future, and that is total bs kthxbie

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Alien dood]

About the America's Alabama #:

Another hint given to us was the word ‘Table’. In Afrika, close to Capetown, lies a mountain called ‘The Tafelberg’ (Table Mountain) heet. Afrika even has a town called ‘Alabama’, exactly 1.111 kilometers from table mountain. Coincidence?

Now i know in the first few pages of this thread i said i did not believe in this to happen, but what about the Snow Cone incident? the supposed alien told her the word "snow cone" and a few days later a giant snowcone appeared in the sky above florida. That is what changed my mind. I think there is a 99.999 percent of this being true.

We must not forget to keep an open mind. If this kinda thing like the snowcone thing happens i will not be too human to call it a mere coincidence.

that 'snowcone' thing has been debunked already as a natural phenomena. and the pictures of it you see on u tube are nothing more than an "artists impression".

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I didn't miss this and was quick to become dubious of it, jaxxon.

Snow cone aerial phenomenon

Judge that one for yourself. I am highly skeptical of it.

A more plausible answer is this one

Some people also noticed similar anomalies in google earth's weather layer. But I was quick to dismiss such phenomena as simply areas where no weather data existed.

I do, however, happen to know that 'snow cone' is the military nickname given to a wake in the cloud layer created by a supersonic aircraft.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by James Random]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Random
I didn't miss this and was quick to become dubious of it, jaxxon.

Snow cone aerial phenomenon

Judge that one for yourself. I am highly skeptical of it.

A more plausible answer is this one

Some people also noticed similar anomalies in google earth's weather layer. But I was quick to dismiss such phenomena as simply areas where no weather data existed.

oh geez. why not just say what it was instead of giving ppl more bs to lap up? no wonder these silly fallacies snowball.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Here's the thing that doesn't make sense in regards to Goodchild. If she is making it all up (which I will admit is a distinct possibility), she is commiting professional suicide in the psychic world. This isn't like your typical bible thumping rapture prediction. There's no turning back for this woman. If and/or when this doesn't happen, she will have to close her website and she will never sell another book. Not the type of move that your usual fake makes. Either way, we only have a few days to wait. Considering the shape our world is in and the message she claims to be channeling, I hope it happens, but I think the odds are not good. But it's not impossible.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Oddly enough as I scanned over the last 20 or so pages I suddenly remembered THIS ATS thread from way way back.

I have to admit... now I am a bit curious and maybe even intrigued, but still VERY much skeptical.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to see what will happen , and how far ppl will go to deny it ..

If it doesn't happen .. well ... then the "E.T Belivers" *points @ self* atleast can defend themself that this whole thing was
"made up by some fameseeker anyways .."

but I Hope/think that the 14th will go down in the history books .

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Okay now here is a TRUE anomaly on Google Earth...forget the bit of the rectangle that you can see in the image...the real message is written in the clouds and I think it's the aliens telling us the solution to Global Warming!!!!

OMG look for yourself!!

It is written in the Clouds...

Really I had to, I am sorry, I repent, please don't flame me I simply couldn't resist...Take a chunk outta that Blossom my clues are better than yours! Neener neener boo boo

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Oddly enough as I scanned over the last 20 or so pages I suddenly remembered THIS ATS thread from way way back.

I have to admit... now I am a bit curious and maybe even intrigued, but still VERY much skeptical.

Not a SNOW CONE but a MUSHROOM cloud!!!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This is yet another hoax. If aliens are really planning to come to earth then I welcome them. I am ready for their arrival. Unfortunately, this is yet another bullsnip prediction that will never come to pass. October 14th will come, and then it will go. Nothing will happen, and we will all go on with our lives. I'm willing to bet anyone 1 million US dollars that there will be no alien contact and no mothership on October 14th, 2008.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Here's the thing that doesn't make sense in regards to Goodchild. If she is making it all up (which I will admit is a distinct possibility), she is commiting professional suicide in the psychic world. This isn't like your typical bible thumping rapture prediction. There's no turning back for this woman. If and/or when this doesn't happen, she will have to close her website and she will never sell another book. Not the type of move that your usual fake makes. Either way, we only have a few days to wait. Considering the shape our world is in and the message she claims to be channeling, I hope it happens, but I think the odds are not good. But it's not impossible.

My guess is this is sh@@ or bust for her (career wise).Anyone going to her web site will notice that she is flogging book and cd's.Perhaps the books and cd's weren't selling very well,so she sat down and asked herself what would it take to shift more books.Well I think we know what she came up with,question is how much money has she made since she had this great idea.There is no doubt that there has been huge interest,and I am sure that many, many suckers would have gone to the items for sale page on her website and filled their trolleys with her cr*&.Of course if she sells enough merchandise she could retire and put her feet up laughing all the way to the bank.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I agree with Tarifa37 +1...Think rational now,im sure there is something out there but shes full of it!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

I'm sure she won't have too much difficulty in coming up with an excuse or pushing the date back; and sadly most of the people who swallowed this whole Oct 14th thing will again show their gullibility in believing her.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
it wont be make or break for her career as she doesn't have a career, unless spewing out fantasy as truth and leading the gullible to disappointment is a career i thought it was the x factor. Im embarrassed theres people who believe her and when nothing happens they all deserve to be ridiculed not to make us feel better and superior but to let them know that maybe they shouldn't believe everything they want to believe.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mc1km

I agree. The whole statement of 'They will appear if we want them to' sounds like a get-out clause to me.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by James Random]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Unfortunately this whole thing screams with get out of jail free cards. This is always the agenda of crackpots (maybe i will eat my words - but i doubt it) that scream they're coming on X date - OH and if they don't we didn't want them to or earth wasn't ready or there will always be something that is a "good" reason why they didn't arrive.

Let's just say i am not holding my breathe. If it happens cool, if not well they will be here on the 10th of November 2012 - hell maybe i am right LMAO. MAN can someone send these guys an earth calendar please!!

[edit on 13/10/2008 by shearder]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by James Random
reply to post by mc1km

I agree. The whole statement of 'They will appear if we want them to' sounds like a get-out clause to me.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by James Random]

Im not a follower or a believer, but is it definitely blossom goodchild who said 'they will appear if we want them too'
...because ive read on her website they will not abort under any circumstances, and that it will be clear for all to see....
If she is quoted as saying that though, then your right, that would be her get-out clause.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Personally, I don't think they'll just conveniently appear in Alabama. I don't see any reason why it has to be conveniently somewhere in the United States. I just don't think that's how it works. Not like that at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join