It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ahh jinni, proving my point.

I wasn't saying that the craft would appear. I was simply trying to put down people like you and outline why any alien culture might choose to operate this way.

Deny Ignorance. As the addage of ATS goes

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'm going to keep an open mind and wait until the 14th to "see what happens" like so many patient believers, skeptics, and debunks.

I think this a joke, but this of course does not mean that I rule out of the possibility of sentient life outside of Earth.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It would be great if this "event" actually happens. However,

life will go on either way.........

If something does happen I am beginning to think it will only cause more questions and conspiracies to arise

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Has anyone ever taken the time between squabbling that the October 14th is also a "NEW" moon?
Because if it were another phase of the moon, it would likely cast a glow onto the supposed UFO or even the possibility of the moon becoming hidden from sight for a portion of time in the evening due to the "so called" UFO's monstrous sizing. Therefore, my bet is, if this is a possible "Project Blue Beam" light show, a new moon would provide an ideal staging for optimal viewing pleasure and enjoyment
. Just let it happen already so we can proceed towards global unity based on the foundation of a new global religion.
. Really people, really?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PreyBird

Actually, the moon will be full on those three days. If this ship shows up, it would be lit up like a Christmas tree.

Source.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I think a better thing to do on October 14th is to determine whether Paxil is right for you.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
What I find interesting is, after seeing this video:

-- the radio host asks Blossom Goodchild about the spirit she is channeling, The White Cloud. She then tells the radio host that she dosen't really knows the identity of The White Cloud. She says that The White Cloud lived here on Earth around year 1500, but he dosen't want to talk about his life on Earth.

Why does The White Cloud not want to talk about his identity?

What if The White Cloud is a demon, disguised as an Angel?

I have heard of many clairvoyants, who were absolutely certain that they channelled Archangels, Buddha, etc - but ended up being screwed up by some demonic entity that was disguised as an Angel.

Just a thought.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
im begging ti think your completely wright.so whatever comes on 14...get ur guns

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
im begging to think your completely wright.so whatever comes on 14...get ur guns

No, Unisol, I am afraid that you are going too far with your talk about guns and stuff. Hold your horses.

Please let us not behave like the savage human beings we are and let's not draw our guns before drawing any conclusions.

Right now - IF the GFL starships arrive - there will be 50% chance that they will be non-hostile. And there will be 50% chance that they will be hostile (or hostile in the long run, luring us into a trap).

The big truth is that none of us know.

Some part of me tells me that if GFL sharships wanted to off us, they would have offed us long time ago.

I advise to you all here, including you, Unisol, on October 14th to keep your 3rd eye open.

If your eyes say "YES" but your heart says "NO" - than trust your heart.

If your eyes say "NO" but your heart says "YES" - than trust your heart.

That is all I'm saying.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
So it’s all a hoax, Blossom will say just before or after the 14th, that the GFL decided not to come because they thought we earthlings were not ready yet. Or they do/did come but only visible to the believers and not (of course) possible to film or fotograph because of some invisible “veil”.
Or they landed on Mars by mistake leaving them wondering why nobody welcomed them and with their last fuelreserve waisted on the landing they are stuck there!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'm pretty much a skeptic when I read things like this...BUT it would be great if something like this actually did happen.
I've never thought we were alone in the universe. That "humankind" is the all and end all of it all...
"IF" this Lightship is for real, can you imagine how far advanced they'd be?
What we "think" we know, would pale in comparison to what they "actually" do know...and maybe, just maybe, we'd enter into a new, and much better era than the one we're now living in.
Far fetched? Probably. But then again..who really knows?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wolfmother

What if? What if we know far more about compassion than they do? Knowing right from wrong, and forgiving those that trespass against us.

The fact that we live in a world that harbors evil, and we deal with it. I only hope they don't have to know what that feels like. We just might "Know" a little more than they do.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Nothing will happen, im willing to bet my 24 carrat gold chain thats around my neck to anyone who thinks that something will happen. May the old crackpot Blossom live out her days with that nice sum of money she recieved from all the books she sold regarding this stupidity.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

pretty sure if they have mastered interstellar travel, they probably have a better grasp on humanoid emotions than we do. In order to get that far technologically, they must have figured out that war, greed, fear, hate, and all of the negative emotions only hinder progress.

Or I could be completely wrong.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolfmother
I'm pretty much a skeptic when I read things like this...BUT it would be great if something like this actually did happen.
I've never thought we were alone in the universe. That "humankind" is the all and end all of it all...
"IF" this Lightship is for real, can you imagine how far advanced they'd be?
What we "think" we know, would pale in comparison to what they "actually" do know...and maybe, just maybe, we'd enter into a new, and much better era than the one we're now living in.
Far fetched? Probably. But then again..who really knows?

I am certain her prediction will not come to fruition. But I kinda wish it would, just so I could take up another member here on his challenge to quit paying taxes; I figure if a spaceship the size of the US is hovering over us that a nobody like me would be the last person the Feds would worry about coming after. LOL

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnus1962

Or it could be that they do arrive, but are told to leave by the population of the local area before anyone hears about the arrival on the basis that their ship is actually powered by bad news [bad news being able to travel faster than anything in the universe] and so were so extremely unwelcome when they arrived that there was very little point in actually being there in the first place.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by James Random]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Right.....Interpretted my calendar moon shift animation wrong. Now what should I think?....Hmmmm. NO ENCOUNTER? Guess I will just have to wait like the rest of us. If it happens, so be it, if it doesn't happen, I have some yard work to finish up before the first snowfall.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
So what happens when October the 14th comes and goes and guess what.... no GFL spaceship? (in my opinion its a load of crap) Are all the believers here going to fall off the GFL bandwagon? and realize that this whole GFL business is nothing more than someones active imagination. Don't get me wrong, im not saying there isn't any other life in the universe, or for that matter that ET's haven't ever visited earth before...I just think the whole GFL thing is a bunch of whooey.

Or are the GFL believers going to find some excuse why it didn't happen and spit out another date in the future when it will (perhaps that crazy lady will do another video speech on UTube), like 99% of all the other predictions here on ATS that never come to fruition.

That being said, if it does happen and I am proven wrong then I will eat my laptop.....at least that in my system might give the aliens indigestion after they eat me for Thanksgiving dinner.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I was researching Bush's directive 51, the Continuity of Gov directive with gives Bush dictatorial powers in case of emergency and that is where I heard about Oct 14th...I had no idea what was predicted and came to ATS to see what the hubbub is ...and I think it is quite unbelievable. But I believe there will be a moment in the near future called the Warning. It is from the prophecy of Garabandal. The Warning will occur to every human on earth. God will stop time and each person will have a supernatural experience when they will examine their soul. So if I can believe that, I guess others can believe in a hokey fed. of light. Maybe the warning and the fed. of light are the same thing? Maybe humans are so frightened by the 2000 mile ship we are scared "to death" and our lives flash before our eyes.

Another thing...alabama might be Obama, just misunderstood

I don't think anything will happen on the 14th...great events usually are prophesised vaguely and to a limited audience...usually we know not the day nor the hour.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Greetings All,

Just a correction that really needs to be made alot of folks are calling Blossom Goodchilds message from the Galactic Federation of Light thats not Blossom Goodchild thats Shelden Nidle.

I would hope the Op would also make that correction on the Title of their post.

Blossom Goodchild according to her website channels the Federation of Light.

Regardless of ones opinions on this its really important that people get the groups straight because one is very different from the other.

Thats all I wanted to add .

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Cmdraleon]

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join