It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I dont think it matters at this point.. either one exists anyway..

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
im begging ti think your completely wright.so whatever comes on 14...get ur guns

If people think like this and get the guns and this event happens and the people on this ship are loving friendly beings then its actions like yours that are hositle.

People talk about hostile Aliens but you do not know if this event is happening and your assuming they will be .

Your first of all operating in a fear based mode for an unknown event that has not even happened.

Presently we do not have to wait for evil Aliens to attack Earth this Planet is filled with negative hostile people as it is.

I think if the Federation is real and they are who they say .

If I were them I would be afraid of the Hostile Humans that live on this Planet.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

If I were them I would be afraid of the Hostile Humans that live on this Planet.

Why, they keep saying 'if we're attacked it won't do any damage whatsoever because we are so advanced'.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Well, if they are that advanced, they would be able to make guns useless then, right? So there would be no problem then. Also, why are there so many different "Light" topics being posted in many forums on the web, Galactic or not? You say that this one is not the same? Oh, it may not be at that. It seems to me, they would all get their act together as far as information goes before dumping it on the people in this world. Or is it that the message is the same, and that only bits and pieces were different?

No wonder people have a hard time believing any of this. I can`t wait till the 14th gets here myself, and with an open mind about it, just to see which one of these groups are right. I have my opinion about it, and I`m sure you already figured that out. But, I`ll save it for the 15th if I`m right.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
why alabama? america isnt the only country on earth, aliens always seem to be attracted to america like flys on a sh1t, nothing is gonna happen because some fortune teller is out trying to make a quick buck, but if it does happen then obesously there are people out there who can predict the future, and that is total bs kthxbie

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Alien dood]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I will believe and I do believe.
I will keep my mind open and my senses alert so I may for the first time receive confirmation of the dreams that I have held so close about ets.

I wait to meet you GFL, i wait in earnest hopes that you can help us save ourselves and realize our wrongs as a people, a planet.

Love,
Madeline

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
OK if this does happen it does not require seeing into the future, only psychic abilities. These are part of fringe science and may be possible.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If the aliens come they will happily greet me -- I'll be running naked through the streets.

And it's a 2000 mile long ship that will fly about for 72 hours. I think everyone on the face of the planet will get to see it.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Greetings All,

Just a correction that really needs to be made alot of folks are calling Blossom Goodchilds message from the Galactic Federation of Light thats not Blossom Goodchild thats Shelden Nidle.

I would hope the Op would also make that correction on the Title of their post.

Blossom Goodchild according to her website channels the Federation of Light.

Regardless of ones opinions on this its really important that people get the groups straight because one is very different from the other.

Thats all I wanted to add .

Please explain to me just how "different" these groups are? And are the people to pick which one they are to follow? Why can`t the leaders of these groups get together on just the name alone? These are questions that maybe you should ask them.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Indeed.

Miss Goodchild channelled with the GFL who gave her a message. She gave this to us. Ergo, A message from the GFL.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
im begging ti think your completely wright.so whatever comes on 14...get ur guns

If people think like this and get the guns and this event happens and the people on this ship are loving friendly beings then its actions like yours that are hositle.

People talk about hostile Aliens but you do not know if this event is happening and your assuming they will be .

Your first of all operating in a fear based mode for an unknown event that has not even happened.

Presently we do not have to wait for evil Aliens to attack Earth this Planet is filled with negative hostile people as it is.

I agree with you on this.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien dood

Ha,Ha I keep thinking that, or did they mean Obama???

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Will it be a Deathstar or more like a regular Millenium Ship. I love this stuff. What a load of old boll**ks, I mean yeah right... so we're a superier intelligence and we're gonna like come to your planet show ourselves for you whoo hoo and we'll stop over Alabama (no offence!).

Nah - if there's real intelligent life they will come for the dolphins... or the mice...

LOL.

Glactic Federation of Boll*cks

Sorry.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PreyBird

What about during the day? "will be visible for 3 of your earth's 24 hr days."

I am trying to find logical debate in this thread.

HEY PEOPLE...THIS IS IN SKUNK WORKS.

Does that give you a clue? I am so glad this will be over soon, whether the ship shows up or not. Either way lives are in for a big shake down.

I would like to hear from all of you in 6 months or so, should the ship not show...if we still have this type of communication available and we are not scavenging for food.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If a 'ship' does appear has anyone considered that it could be the beginning of Project Bluebeam? Seems to me that we should all be careful if something strange fills the sky.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
latest update from www.blossomgoodchild.com...

from october 11

14. (Oct 11th) Well, it’s almost time my friends and the world waits it seems, for this next communication with you. It still seems so unreal … and I, out of everyone should feel the reality should I not? Yet I can’t. Thousands and thousands know now of your coming (whether they believe you or not) and yet , even for those of us that are prepared , we simply do not know what to assume or visualise. Its like waiting to have a baby, except at least with that you know what to expect … a baby!!! … with you guys, we just don’t know what you are going to surprise us with. And I guess too, there are so many people that still don’t know about it and are carrying on talking about next week as if it’s just another week. It’s been a LLLLOOOONNNGGG LLLOOONNNGGG week down here… whats cooking up there?

You would be surprised!

No doubt!

Dear souls of planet earth … let it be known that we have longed for this unity. Do you see how this shall change the darkness within your stratosphere into the Golden Race? This is how you shall become known.

The Golden Race.

This coming into your skies is the beginning of The New Dawn … in to The New World that has been prophesied in your past days.
Allow your hearts and minds … allow your very being to ascend into a vibration that resonates with the TRUTH of your soul.

WE BRING WITH US A NEW WAY. A NEW UNDERSTANDING.

Until you experience it for yourselves you will not be able to accept that of which we speak. Yet we say to you, when you accept it, you shall never again feel the darker times that have swamped the very air in which you have had to breathe. There shall be freshness within all things. Your days will ‘feel’ different. Your purpose shall be introduced to the self and each shall desire to go about their future days in a very different way from the way you are displaying now.

This is why we say to you ‘BE OF JOY! The minute your eyes look upon the wonderous sight that we offer, the soul shall remember who it is. How can it be anything other than immense joy? Share your knowledge with those in despair. They simply are in a place of deep sleep. Help them to awake with tender words and actions, for indeed they shall be in great need

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I can't believe there are 55 pages of this stuff.
Damn it, if any alien spacecraft appears on October 14th anywhere in the world, I'll drive to the horsefarm where I volunteer and eat horsesh*t.

Just as an aside, I hope these... ahem, aliens don't talk like they write. I wouldn't want to be inundated with long, boring speeches.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Thekherham]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
At first, i was like.. hm, it might happen on the 14th, why not.
...but then you posted the video of the two drug smokers who apparently had a halucagenic visit from marvin the space alien....

Just how credible do you think you sound now after posting such nonsense?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Personaly I am kinda pissed they are showing up on the 14th. That just happens to be Tuesday night and that's the night all my TV shows come on. Fringe at 8pm, The Shield at 9pm and Sons of Anarchy at 10pm.

Do you think this is going to throw my shows off? Will news be interupting my shows?

Is there any chance we can ask these guys to come on the 15th maybe? Can anyone contact them and ask nicely, I'm sure they will bump it back a day.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
oh im sorry, the death star will be fully operational.

good child, hey, i wonder if there is a meteor shower or something that will be vissible in alabama that day that will pass bye.hmm, no i see cloudy skies that day. what do you think.

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join