It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

I can only tell you that the probability is very good. The more people learn about us and invite us, the greater the chance that we can openly show.

so... now we're talking about a "probability", not a fact. Niceeeee...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I love ATS.
This thread is exactly why I'm a member.
I love the seriousness when called for and I love the wit in this thread.
PLEASE dont shut it down.... there are some VERY funny members!
I need a laugh in all this sometimes.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Klaatu----Barraba----Nikto

That may be the password to board this thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anna Kronism

i have stated before.. im gonna miss this thread after the 14th... it really does make my day.. I like the big foot in the freezer too...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I know why people come to this thread cos it makes you feel good.Thats why i come dosent mean i fall for it just makes me feel good.I mean look at whats gowing on around us.How the world works is like making a robot.You make it so big it starts to slowdown thats were i think we are now in life.Not long from now the robot will stop thats what freaks me out .Its so big it will fall thats why i read this thread it makes me feel good .I belive there is life out there but this ant it if the leaders of this world told the truth about UFOs we could leave the robot to fall. But i think we will keep on bulding robots that keep falling down.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Personally. I remain open minded about the prospect.

People don't place much faith in channelling, or ESP communication methods. I have an open mind about it since I know that the human brain itself is capable of telepathy, it is a latent skill hiding somewhere within the 90% of the brain that we don't use.

So when people place poo-poohs upon the 'channeling' and the way that people handle the situation when they have been channeled, think about this:

1) Perhaps 'channeling' techniques are considered the norm to an alien civilisation
2) Perhaps channeling communication techniques are funny to you because it is
essentially alien in nature. And that you don't understand it. People are quick to
ridicule that which they do not understand.
3) Perhaps you ridicule these people because these civilisations have contacted them
and not you.
4) Perhaps these civilsations did not contact you because of exactly the thing you are
doing here. Showing your general ignorance by ridiculing people who may be more
recipient to the idea of channel communication.
5) Perhaps the galactic federation of light choose only to reveal one of their craft,
because they simply think this alone will be enough to change our way of thinking.
And, to be fair, it is entirely true. Just the irrefutable evidence of an alien culture
without necessarily the 'third kind' contact would make us think again about
who we are and our place in the universe.
6) Perhaps this is what concerns you the most. The people who are comfortable with
who they are and the way they live their life and think about the world would be
most uncomfortable with having to accept a culture more advanced both socially
and technologically than ours. They would be most uncomfortable with having to
revise their comfort zones.
7) Perhaps the reason these beings choose not to make personal contact is because
we are a people who took something near to one hundred years to consider black
people as equal to white people. Because racism still exists today. Let's face it, folks,
if humanity can't accept its own internal differences, how would it begin to
understand external differences?
Answer: very slowly indeed. Which is why, possibly, the GFL choose only to reveal
their ship at this time and nothing more.

As for the...skeptisim in channelling, lets try to look at it from a more scientific perspective. Most people, especially spiritually orientated ones like blossom, don't immeditaly assume its telepathy in use. In most cases their convictions will lead them to assume that it is channeling and that it is on a spiritual level wheras the reality is that this is not so. Perhaps Blossom was communicated to telepathicly, and just drew upon it as a spiritual experience having 1) never having had such an encounter before and 2) no possible frame of reference (she's not a scientist after all). And, as I said, perhaps they simply chose to communicate with her because they considered that she would be the most open minded about it all.
It would be incredibly stupid to consider that an alien species would place the same values on world leaders and presidents like we do over the values of a human being in all his/her wonderful ordinarryness (i know thats not a word, but its fun!).

[edit on 8-10-2008 by James Random]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Ok, let's say she really IS channeling with a million year old indian. Hey I believe fully in channeling, but these people are NOT communicating with who the spirit claims to be; these are demon spirits, who only have a certain amount of power on earth in their present form, but when you get someone becoming an open vessel for them to gain more strength, it can become dangerous. Children are very susceptible to to poltergeists because they don't know what is really normal and not normal. Then you take a bored, middle-aged dumpy white woman dabbling with conjuring and she gets hooked up with a spirit who has imo completely taken over her mind. Many people call this Blossom person a con artist, but now I'm not so sure. She is under a demonic spell, THAT is why I think she did the unthinkable: announce to the world that this thing is going to happen, the size of it, the exact day, even the length of their stay, which cracks me up cause they say "3 of your 24 hour periods" hell why not just say 72 hours, or 3 days???? Sounds a lot like demonic entity having his way with her, and laughing about it or should I say cackling about it.

I believe now, after thinking it over, that she does believe this prediction. No con artist in their right mind would set themselves up for complete failure/meltdown. She could have said a ship would appear somewhere in the next few months, in a nearby place, but no, she set the actual date, pretty daring. Is she crazy, a con artist, or under demonic influence? Perhaps all three? These are the only things she is left with when the ship doesn't show.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

i hope that's not a shot at me lol because after i posted my predictions (witch WILL come to pass) i said i will one of the one dissapointed as well.

i am from the dominican republic and channelling spirits is not an uncommon thing there.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

You have no evidence to assume that it is a demonic entity or that she is under a spell.
Perhaps the being who communicated with her felt that the appearance of something Miss Goodchild could relate to as a person would be less alarming than the sudden appearance of something quite different indeed. After all, it has, as a result of the media, become our way of thinking to distrust and even present hostility to that which we do not understand, rather than outright accept it. Movies suggest the idea that any being that comes to our planet could only be coming with designs of conquest all the time, yet this is not necessarily so. In UFOLogy and Conspiricology (that's a word i made up, by the way, but sounds cool enough), we indicate that there are more beings out there with duplicitous designs over the earth than there are who wish to engage in honest dealings and this only adds to what would essentially be an instant distrust of anything from another world, friendly or not.
Perhaps it is not so different than if you were to place a caveman in modern day Manhattan? What do you think his reaction would be? It would be hostility through fear, I should suspect. So then, perhaps it is the GFL's wish to integrate what is, essentially a Cave Man culture [us] by their standards into their own way of thinking and, ultimately, their Federation [if such a thing exists].
Instantly calling demon every time someone claims to have been contacted through Channelling methods is, largely, no different than when people instantly shouted witch back in the Dark Ages when they suspected something, indeed, anything was amiss with a certain person.
Perhaps if you went back to such an age with your mobile phone, or any piece of technology they would assume you to be a demon or a witch and summarily hang you [as the evidence goes, only 2 people were ever burned at the stake for being suspected of being a witch].
I'm not taking a dig at your belief system, but I am suggesting that perhaps the GFL are being slow and cautious to appear to us and interact with us because of exactly the association you made in your post.
Perhaps the GFL feel that, if they are to be perceived only as invaders and demons and holograms of a new world order, that it should be better to take very slow steps with these small people and slowly unveil the workings of our Federation, and our peaceful intent to them.
Demonology holds as much court as racism when it comes to the acceptance of new ideals and cultures, my friend.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by miguelbmx

Lol, not really. I just wanted to point out that ridicule usually stems from fear

In the back of their mind, they believe that it is possible and it scares them a bit

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I know that conjuring exists and I know more about it than I ever wanted to. It is a dangerous practice. Demons hang in a veiled dimension just waiting for an opening, and that is what channelers do: they offer up their own minds/spirits to these entities to take and use as their own. The good dead people are as far away from this place as they can possibly get; I don't know about "the others" but I don't think these are "bad" humans who passed away, I don't think they would have that kind of power. The Bible clearly teaches about the Demons who wait to devour. There is Power of the Holy Ghost which I believe protects a lot of people who do this stuff a few times "innocently" but the ones who push and pursue it play a dangerous game. Again, my opinion.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

It doesn't scare me at all because I know what they are capable of and thus I know to just stay away from such things. Here, plainly, the whole crux of the thread, is a woman who has lost her damn mind by dabbling with the occult. I mean, did you watch the video? She has become completely delusional, unable to make sound judgements. That's not ridicule that is nonbiased observation after reading her website and watching a couple of her videos. This imposter that calls himself White Feather has gotten her to make the most outlandish prediction of all time, even naming the date, the size of the ship (lol) sorry, "3 of our 24 hour periods" --- are you even seeing this? What is the poor woman going to do when this ship doesn't come? I'm afraid we could see another Marshall Applewhite fiasco; she will get another message that they realized there was too much hostility on earth from monitoring the internet of course (lol), and that the ship has to reschedule and remain invisible, but she and her own version of Heavens Gate people can board. But they have to be invisible too. Dang I'm glad it's closing time, gotta get out and clear my head. Have a nice one.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

just as long as she doesnt kill herself to get a ride on it.. like heavens gate.. she will be ok... its not that big a deal.... only a handful of people take it serious... most of the world doesnt know anything about the prediction... logical people dont give a rats behind about stuff like this... no more than they care about the tooth fairy.. life is still going on.. just like it allways does when predictions like these come up.. doomsday.. and all that other crap..

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

But you still have no evidence to indicate that Miss Goodchild has summoned a demon. You can't say that she is delusional simply because she has a certain conviction. I have read her blog and she is a bit...radical. But perhaps that is what such an advanced culture required, an individual radical enough to step forward in her beliefs, mad enough to live up to the ridicule to announce their arrival.
Never in UFOlogy has anyone actually set a date for the arrival or any contact. There has always been a year, but never a specific date. Perhaps this lends credibility to the claim, perhaps it doesn't. Either way, if I were an advanced being who knew much of the state that humanity is in today, I would be looking for someone exceptional to step forward with my message. Perhaps they considered Miss Goodchild to be this person. I wouldn't know, I'm not an advanced being and can't pretend to comprehend their thought processes. I expect this is why they call them aliens. Because everything about them is alien. Including the decisions they choose to take?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I am for the most part just reading all these threads about the 14th but one thing that turns me off is yes she says an exact date BUT she also says some will see it, others will not. Does this mean believers will see it non believers will not? Because some are skeptical they will not get to see it? Sounds like the rapture to me also sounds like a way out. I would love for something to happen but I still seem many doubts.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Random
reply to post by Bombeni

Never in UFOlogy has anyone actually set a date for the arrival or any contact. There has always been a year, but never a specific date.
that is not true.... it happened many times in the 50s.. and 60s... 70s.. george adamski.. was one.. and another one a group that set a date that the craft would land in northern minnesota.. two people froze to death ..waiting in there car for the craft to land. im just going by memory .. but if a person was to check.. you would find more.. long before the internet.. they had groups of people that were really into this stuff.. meeting out in the arizona desert.. vegas.. south dakota.. people were making predictions all the time..

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Just wanted to throw something in... maybe it's been hinted at or actually mentioned in this thread (it would take a week to read through) or 10 others...
But does anyone think that this Blossom Goodchild thing is a set up? Being that this is (for the most part) a conspiracy site - does anyone think that she (Blossom) is - or has been made to be - a 'messenger' from the Shadow Govt to 'announce' the next step in Von Braun's Prophecy?

:: As Wernher von Braun related to Dr. Carol Rosin, his spokesperson for the last 4 years of his life, a maniacal machine - the military, industrial, intelligence, laboratory complex - would go from Cold War, to Rogue Nations, to Global Terrorism (the stage we find ourselves at today), to the ultimate trump card: A hoaxed threat from space. To justify eventually spending trillions of dollars on space weapons, the world would be deceived about a threat from outer space, thus uniting the world in fear, in militarism, and in war. ::

This just sounds too close to those words. And why not have it happen by way of some outlandish method such as a 'channeler' - there by giving HER not only the credit for the appearance of the ETs - but the blame as well.

Just a thought. I am not looking to create an entirely new thread on this subject since it's the last thing this site (or World) needs right now.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

Perhaps it means that some will see it for what it is and others will see it as something else, IE: project bluebeam, a demon, a threat. [You cant expect an alien to be concise..? lol]. Only some will see it could just be an allusion to acceptance.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dhunter

It had been mentioned, that was where bluebeam tied in. It is certainly the most credible of the theories.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
When October 14th comes and goes and we see no UFO event of the type expressed here then I will laugh at all those members that have posted in this thread 54 pages long. Including myself.

Ridiculous.

1 million and 1 ways to waste your time...

P.S. On Oct 14th I'm sure that the perpetrators of this nonsense will 'rearrange' the event for a later day to keep you flock following the 'crazy'.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Jinni]

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join