It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
lol..the illuma-naughty has nothing to do with new age or lightworkers...

You sure? How can you be?

How wonderful would it be if they started the new age movement (yes, that's what this is, Theosophy) back in the late 1800's and are now using it to blind you.

Oh we are all ascending in 2012, no fear, adapt love for everyone, never fear, you are going to be one. It's always looking towards the future, keeping your eyes on something you don't have control of. You think your peaceful star families will help abolish the NWO. There is no way their energies will last in the 5th dimension.

That sounds like a great disinfo to just become another type of sheep.

If you go to a new age community they are as savvy on the NWO, and true nature of politics, .etc as the other sheep.. They've stepped out of the sheep pen and right into a new one.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Reddupo]

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Reddupo]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

hmm

i'm pretty sure there

Lightworkers are leading the way to a new reality

hop on board for the win....

9/11/08 Love from the "Kingdom of Heaven" and the "GFL" "The Event"

Love from the "Kingdom of Heaven", the GFL, We are a Part of the Royal Fleet Ground Crew soon to Land within your 30 days moments, which has been confirmed through Mother and Father God in the Present, in True Reality with Humanity in The Kingdom of Heaven awaiting your arrival. We Love and Hug you tightly within our arms as we continue the transfiguration events.
www.youtube.com...

Many Blessings, Miracles, and Much Love, today is the anniversary of the Eventful 9/11, where the Illumaniti thought they were intelligent, LOL, all the Angels, The Galactic Federation of Light and Us that are Here in the Kingdom of Heaven, have a Big Laugh over it. 7 years ago today the Illumaniti attempted to pull a fast one on Humanity. All the records they tried to destroy were picked up by "The Galactic Federation of Light" prior to its "Blown Up".. The Truth is being kept "safe". That Energy of "Zero point in those moments on Earth" is being transformed into Light today!! Get over it. Those Truly awake with get the humor in our messages, those still in the box go take a number and the Angels will get back with you.

We have been going through our Third Transfiguration event. Humanity Get Ready "We are Here"!!! The Angels gave us some News Yesterday that they are all by you with spiritual 2 by 4's and bed Bugs. They came to Me "Mother God" with the information. They shared this information with us to share with all of you " Get your Butts UP and get to Mother and Father God are you "stupid" LOL?

We will give Free Interviews to anyone in any way, through the Phone, internet anything!!. We have 3 of US standing in the Kingdom of Heaven currently, Will is our Photographer with us documenting all the events that are occurring, he is also available for interviews of Our Validity and His Experiences. Mia and Rue are the Official Guides into the Kingdom of Heaven and are in Downtown Crestone to direct everyone who is ready to step out of the box NOW! 951-616-4812, is where you can reach them and get any information you need.

www.youtube.com...

Some of you, what you have been experiencing is when you "Woke Up" you then created another fantasy or Illusion. We are Experiencing something Much Grander than Fantasy or Illusion, we are Experincing Reality with Much Laughter and Joy!! Again this is the Marker when you have "Got It" constant Joy!!

We received the information about the "time frame" for the ships to land September 8th at 7:54 in the morning. It came in Like a Sonic Boom in the Ears, 30 Minutes Later we Heard the Information. Within 30 days, the Royal Fleet will Be landing, we have seen them in the clouds getting ready and they will land near us First which then opens it for all Fleets, [we have Pictures as well as some you tube videos to post soon]!

9/7 we Received the Golden Key into the Kingdom of Heaven and today the Doors Open, ALL are Welcome into "The KIngdom of Heaven"[ unless you have a starship parked in your garage to get off the Planet "Shift Happens". Father God and I are Well Prepared for the Soon Announcments that will take Place. The ego mind has received its vacate notice off our Planet[ which includes all of you, Brilliant Beings of Light, Sons and Daughters of GOD, this Planet is your Divine Inheritance and Belongs to ALL.] The illumaniti are recieving their tickets....taking their baggage of stupidity, ignorance and nonsense with them. The Creators is only Love, and Love is the Only Law on this Planet.

We come to you with The HIghest Love, for we Stand Couragously for who we are and we have our Roles, as Mother and Father God to be Here amongst you to celebrate and assist in this Wonderous Celebration Back to Oneness.

We also went through a ceremony Honoring with The Highest Honor those Speaking the Highest Truths, Sheldon Nidles, Mike Quinsey, Karen Bishop, Patricia Robles, Steve Rother and "The Group", Galactic Jack, Lightworker Central with Wisdom Paradise and the Lightworker daily Updates, Celia Fenn, Ian Lungold who is still assisting although not in this realm, James Gilliand, and all Those sharing Love as Awakened Beings. We Honor your Courage as "The Divine Plan continues to unfold."

These are indeed exiting Moments! Before we go for Now, we would like to share with everyone some Movies, which were created to assist Humanity into the Truth of what is about to Occur on a Very Real scale. "Cocoon, 1 and 2, Steven Speilberg Series "Taken", Encounters of the Third Kind, Starman, and Star Trek the Original first Movie[ at the end has the Transfiguration event that Father God and I are Going through"]...Just to name a few.

We Love all of Humanity with the Highest Love for that is who we are and Represent. Everyone on this Planet has been called, for everyone has Branded on their "Butts" the stamp which says "belongs to the Kingdom of Heaven" Get Over it, you will be Happy. No Matter what we will continue to move forward as the events are planned, scheduled, and moving Brilliantly.

Love The Original Twin Flames Mother and Father God Lia AMeil and AMerith WhiteEagle at your Service with Creators Love, With The Family of Light Present Multi-Dimensionally!

lightworkers.org...

thanks Amilia

namaste

(^_*)

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

I know you're sure, that's whats so sad. You have nothing to go on but the feelings you get, which just like the good feeling of sex and wealth, can be used to manipulate you.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The event, what ever it turns out to be is more like a rescue mission. When they come for real it will be to keep us from extinction.

The biblical scholars, who can't figure out what day to worship now want to say ascension for rescue? That is the bottom line, we will be rescued whether we want to or not. That is the way it will be, period the end.

That means all of us. We can't pick and chose who.

We will also be our own judges. No one else will be able to judge another person. Wait, you'll see what I have been shown in 2005.

The hall of records has recorded our actions. We will judge our own lives and history, and this will determine our future path.

Oct 14th is a date of importance I have known about for more than 52 years. I have often wondered why I thought that day was so important.

Could that be one thing I was allowed to remember, because I would still be alive to see it? Right now I am heavily leaning towards yes.

Was that message for Sheldon and not for the whole population? After all, he considers himself to be an authority on the subject.

There is nothing to prepare for. It is set.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Sorry, I think every single thing you post is fiction, lies, and speculation with no facts to back it up. I seriously will be back here Oct. 15th awaiting your reposnse. If you come back and say they did land here or appear, you better have video, pictures, or an alien head in your fridge to back it up.

It should have been obvious when your thread was move to skunkworks that it isn't anything credible.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
wow what a bunch of gullible # heads.

get your heads out of your asses and get on with your life.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975

...the Official Guides into the Kingdom of Heaven and are in Downtown Crestone to direct everyone who is ready to step out of the box NOW! 951-616-4812, is where you can reach them and get any information you need.

Within 30 days, the Royal Fleet will Be landing, we have seen them in the clouds getting ready and they will land near us First which then opens it for all Fleets, [we have Pictures as well as some you tube videos to post soon]!

Before we go for Now, we would like to share with everyone some Movies, which were created to assist Humanity into the Truth of what is about to Occur on a Very Real scale. "Cocoon, 1 and 2, Steven Speilberg Series "Taken", Encounters of the Third Kind, Starman, and Star Trek

[edit on 11-9-2008 by arktkchr]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ckmate4
The co-ordinates are 39° 18.449'S 174° 3.922'E

I checked with Ric at Blossom`s website about whether Blossom had released these co-ordinates and got this back.

No its not Blossom - if Blossom receives anything more specific from the Federation of Light she will let everyone know

So ckmate4, where are you getting your information from?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
"Within 30 days, the Royal Fleet will Be landing, we have seen them in the clouds getting ready and they will land near us First which then opens it for all Fleets, [we have Pictures as well as some you tube videos to post soon"

while not exactly what they were talking about,but it reminded me to show you guys some cloudships...

i332.photobucket.com...

i332.photobucket.com...

i332.photobucket.com...

oh and a picture of me
i332.photobucket.com...

lol..
just kidding

have a nice night/day

namaste

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't those pictures just lenticular clouds?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott

USS Alabama nuclear tactical submarine might be on its way to Iran and on october 14 be in the southern hemi.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandrake
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't those pictures just lenticular clouds?

You are correct, they are lenticular clouds. Here are more pictures of them.

www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 12-9-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I agree completely. This whole phenomenon sounds like a cargo cult.

If nothing happens on October 14, then, as you pointed out, the channelers and believers will simply move on to the next "Channeled truth"... If we are ever going to make any progress in the study of the possibility of exo-planetary, we need to study it's possibility with rigor...Gullible flights of fantasy are counter productive. What will these "true believers" be saying on October 15? The ETs changed their mind? I don't mean to sound cynical, but I don't understand why so many people buy this.

If they DO descend from the skies on October then we'll have data. Until then we have a fairy tale.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
The event, what ever it turns out to be is more like a rescue mission. When they come for real it will be to keep us from extinction.

The biblical scholars, who can't figure out what day to worship now want to say ascension for rescue? That is the bottom line, we will be rescued whether we want to or not. That is the way it will be, period the end.

That means all of us. We can't pick and chose who.

We will also be our own judges. No one else will be able to judge another person. Wait, you'll see what I have been shown in 2005.

The hall of records has recorded our actions. We will judge our own lives and history, and this will determine our future path.

Oct 14th is a date of importance I have known about for more than 52 years. I have often wondered why I thought that day was so important.

Could that be one thing I was allowed to remember, because I would still be alive to see it? Right now I am heavily leaning towards yes.

Was that message for Sheldon and not for the whole population? After all, he considers himself to be an authority on the subject.

There is nothing to prepare for. It is set.

I will be here to comfort you on October 14:th when nothing happens. Im sure you will need it.

To me, this is wishful thinking. We want to believe there is someone coming to rescue us from this world we have created, that there is a higher purpose to all this. I really, really hope there is too, considering all the misery and pain on this planet for a lot of people.

Good news is that if this spaceship comes and no airforce attacks it, we will know that the governments has been in previous contact with them with 100% certainty. If not, every military on earth will attack it. We are stupid humans after all.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Hey man, I didn't ask for all of this. It seems I was borne for this.

Please look me up after the 14th.

The date was my own date of importance since I can remember, approximately 54 years ago. (not a birthday) When this date came up, I had to respect that something important will take place. I never had a year so it is still open for debate and speculation.

If they can stop ICBM Launches, I don't believe our puny military might will be a challenge for them. Think about it! I am even debating the thoughts about whether outside information led us as humans into the technology race we are running. We can try, much like a steer.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
the clouds are an excellent disguise,are they not?

hi to all...

updates for you my brothers & sisters

oh and i heard there may be thousands of scout craft to join in on the visit...now wouldnt that be cool!?

11:03am
www.youtube.com...

Love from the Company of Heaven, the GFL, Part of the Ground Crew of First Contact and Medical Team[ this referrs too that we have been Highly Trained in the area of Consciousness for we Have Reached this Level of Awareness to assist everyone else.

There will be faster and Quicker ways that the New Technologies the ships will bring as well as what is already here on this Earth that has been kept Hidden, will assist in the Full Upliftment of Humanity back into the Light For Eternity and Beyond.

This Earth was Originally Designed as A Paradise for all the Universes to Gather at. It was taken over by a speck of dark that began absorbing matter[ similar to how the Black Hole Works, sucking the life or source energy out of the beings of Light.This is Now Being transformed according to the Unfoldment of the Divine Plan.]

We come Today with further updates and clarifications on yesterday's message, after our meetings last night, we felt that some more clarifications were required for everyone, for we come to you with our messages out of Our Love for everyone on this Planet, UnConditionally, and with the Highest Truths, we have come to understand that we share with you. We wish to express that our Intentions with all the Messages are of the Highest . We will discuss "The CloudShips in the Skies", Expain in Further Detail Pure UnConditional Love and Our Part in this Magic of what is True Reality, the True Abundance of Source Energy, Body Changes as the ships get closer, and explore all the Possibilties of what the Landing within 30 days applies to which does include sooner or later according to the Planet's energies and the Openess of everyone on the Planet.

Lets first begin with the 30 days. We were not originally going to share this information because there really is no "time frame" and our Roles are to share information with Humanity, we do not make the Final Call for the Landings, for we have already called them here. Now will this occur in 30 days? What will it Look Like? Instead of Looking at the 30 days as a marker, could happen sooner, later, understand it truly is an Inevitable event. The "time frame" has some factors built within it, such as Human Consciousness, we do not want others to be running Hysterical into Caves, scared of us. So a Mass Awakening Must Take Place for the "Mass Landings" to occur. Will there be Quiet Landings for those Ready and Available to the Energy for them to appear? We can say this is a High Possibility. Also Certain Sacred Ceremonies must be Completed prior to them landing as well.

As The Company of Heaven we Are Giving the Thumbs Up to Sheldan Nidles and Teams Requests to Further Escalate events that are unstoppable by the Illumanati and Crews. They will just have to get over it!

Next onto the Cloud Ships, Look UP. You will begin if you have not ALLREADY PICKED UP ON THAT MANY OF THE SHIPS ARE IN DISGUISE AS CLOUDS. The Eagle Clouds you see are the Royal Fleets, they are going to begin Showing Up First.

True Reality is When you Wake Up, Fall In Love with yourself, Fall In Love With Creation, and Begin Seeing the Highest Love in all things. We are In Love with You, With All Of Humanity. This is Not the Romantic Love like an ego mind, this is Real True Love and Joy. As Mother and Father God we Carry with Us Source energy. Its Being Poured out from us into this Planet every Moment. We encourage everyone reading our message, to just come visit and experience for yourself, this incredible Joy.

We did not just wake up in this lifetime and say we are Mother and Father God. This was a Plan, or Process as we did the work and kept remaining open to Higher Truths. 3 years ago is when the messages first begin coming and Remember that only Love, Real Love is Constant..We Love you! Heres a Riddle for you..Foo Fighters
www.youtube.com...

We are getting questions about the Animals, the Animals understand more then Humanity of what is going Here, "Shift Happens" and of course the Animals understand this. We are all Walking together in the Light, this includes all of US, all of True Creational Love that have Heartbeats.

The Body Changes are occurring as we prepare to Be Completly Energeticly Compatable to the Ships energy. Please do not focus on the day they will arrive, what it will look like. Instead understand it is an inevitable event, Be InJoy, keep working through until you Reach the Joy, you will know when this occurs. Love is the Answer and Love Heals it all, this is the Simple Truth.

We Love you we are all one and we await for everyone to "Show Up". The Guides into the Kingdom, they will be able to answer any Questions you may have about what is occurring here and our Roles, Mia or Rue are the contacts. It may appear that this is an actual place, However its more then a place, this is an experience, for we are Free and out of the BOX!!. Once you step out of the Box you are and Remember That this is the Kingdom of Heaven. Where Love is the Only Law

Everyone on this Planet are Bright, Brilliant Beings of Light and Pure Love.

Love, the Company of Heaven and the Family of Light With the Highest Love Mother and Father God Lia AMeil and AMerith WHiteEagle The Original Twin Flames and the Connection HOME!

lightworkers.org...-84230

LATEST CHANNELING REGARDING OCTOBER 14, 2008.
www.youtube.com...

love & light all day & night

namaste

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
What's with all the love. It's kinda creepy... like Michael Jackson...

[edit on 12-9-2008 by nutglow]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Aotearoa The Land of the Long White Cloud.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Alot of serious people are looking at the event that the GFL has planned according to the channel Blossom Goodchild.
Will have to see what takes place before some are so quick to judge an event that has not even happened .

The fact is the event has made it all over the internet could just be that alot of people are looking at this and passing it along the way .

So for those that think this Oct 14th,2008 is a joke it just might end up being real .

ATS is a place to explore different possiblities and we should respect all information that is presented and let it play itself out .

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One ALways.

Peace All

[edit on 12-9-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Now will this occur in 30 days? What will it Look Like? Instead of Looking at the 30 days as a marker, could happen sooner, later, understand it truly is an Inevitable event. The "time frame" has some factors built within it, such as Human Consciousness, we do not want others to be running Hysterical into Caves, scared of us. So a Mass Awakening Must Take Place for the "Mass Landings" to occur. Will there be Quiet Landings for those Ready and Available to the Energy for them to appear? We can say this is a High Possibility. Also Certain Sacred Ceremonies must be Completed prior to them landing as well.

Not saying i believe or not but.......

This part looks an awful lot like the beginning of a "cop out" or excuse in the event that nothing happens.

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join