It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I`m all for everybody having an opinion on subjects such as this. What is hard to take, is the fact that if we are to come to this site with information to be discussed, are we not to have facts to back the information up? So, where are the facts on this subject, other then a few videos of channelers telling their stories, or a blog written by someone? Not a bit of this information can be proven with the so called facts given.

Many people come here with stories of UFOs, so that others can look at them and try to figure if they are true or not, that is what this site is about, right? Now, it looks like a place that anyone can come to and put up a free advertisement and not have to give any facts to back it up. Mods., please tell me if I`m out of line in saying this.

Now, are we just waiting for that date to come so we can see if it is true? If it comes to pass as being true, then I will say, fantastic. If it doesn`t come to pass, what`s to be said then? Are we to come here and say it`s a hoax, and let it go at that, lock the thread and go on to other subjects? Maybe, if the powers that be say so. But, there is a problem now. Earlier in this discussion, someone said that these channelers had come out to tell their position on this, by saying that yes, it is possible that the original date may be wrong. That the aliens may change their minds, and change it to another date. Ok now, does this leave to door open for the OP to come back here to ATS and post the same thing all over again?

This is why I see it as a free way to get your agenda out to the public. Many are trying to get facts from the OP about this, and the OP just turns a blind eye to them. Why is that? Can you tell me Skipper? Now, if I were in possession of this kind of information, I sure would not come here without something to back it up. In the end, I would made to look like a complete fool without back up facts.

This is my opinion. What`s yours?

I want it to be known, I`m not trying to be disrespectful to anyone, not at all. I am just asking, if that date comes and goes, and nothing happens, are we to expect more of the same thing down the road from the OP, and will they be allowed to do this?

[edit on 10-9-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

this is no different than any other thread that tries to predict world changing events... it doesnt do any good to tell these people they dont have a clue.. they will believe anything they read on the internet... actually I dont believe they believe this crap... its just a way of allowing there imagination to run wild... and this place gives them a free pass to run with it. I enjoy reading the gullible answers an like to throw my two cents in once in awhile, and it makes for fantastic stories at work.. the big foot find .. for example.. had to love that one.. all these threads come.. and go.. and I still have to go to work.. and life goes on.. pathetic.. aint it.. lol

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

OT:
(LOL) Yes, your right. It is almost a daily thing anymore for these things to happen here. Like I`ve said before, I may be wrong with my opinion about this. It wouldn`t be the first time, and it won`t be the last.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

exactly.. just a little common sense is all it takes.. I mean.. cmon... galactic federation of light.. ???? announcing there arrival in alabama.. lol.. so they decide to annouce there coming out of hiding.. so who do they tell.. the janitor down at the local elementary??? yeah.. sure.. ok..

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Originally posted by Skipper1975
Galactic Federation of Light spaceship to appear over Alabama for 3 days continuously beginning October 14, 2008....

Just a thought.

Today, the CERN Large Hadron Collider (LHC) particle accelerator has been activated.

In 14 days or so, the first collision will appear.

What if the whole CERN particle accelerator scheme is used to open a stargate? Then, the timing at October 14th, 2008 will be perfect for our visitors.

The First collision takes place October 21, 2008

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
When October 14th comes and goes, and no ship appears over Alabama, will the thread be locked, or will we who know say, I told you so?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
hey fiatlux. This thread was originally posted in a section called aliens & UFOs, in which ATS usually prefers the rule of having at least some kind of evidence, that pleases the majority.

Actually this thread has been recently moved to another section where people can post 'more questionable' stories. Perhaps you spotted this post from the aliens & UFO forums and it triggered the admins to move it to a proper place. Personally I didn't care to intervene into that, just the opposite, I preferred more attention to this one. Well, now this thread has some extra attention, and we all can still find it from the skunk works forum :-)

The idea of banning stories without evidence ... this one I don't really get. These stories are actually something that I am facsinated about,.. hearing unbeliavable stories and try understand these people telling them, how they would feel and so on. It's like a reading sci-fi books, but leave a slight "what-if" feeling in there. Sure, my post just may feel like I'm asking for more, from the attention seekers, but alright, I wouldn't need to tell you these personal reasons, since it is as simple as what ATS is doing. Have a separate sections for such threads. Now we even have 2 of them. Skunk Works & The Gray Area This is exactly how it should be, and it does work I think.

So if you find these threads disappointing it is easier you to skip just the whole section. Hoaxers and non-hoaxers would feel easier to come back, but as it is the proper section, a reader can give these sections the value they themselves think is appropriate, so I mostly see it as a good thing. If in time evidence for a thread in skunk works or the gray area was obtained, thereafter most llikely it would reach the Aliens & UFO or other sections for those not reading the non-evidence sections.

what should we do or think about predictions that have failed? As this one has gotten a huge attention, and has many fronts at it, it certainly could raise an interesting discussion. I am not usually pessimistic, but I suspect though, that this thread could get flooded with posts not-contributing much, such as condemnation as a hoaxer etc. , which would in turn lead to a locking of thread.

cheers

[edit on 10-9-2008 by inthemistandfog]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by inthemistandfog

Hi all

OK, what I want to say - I had strange dreams at nights BEFORE the message was publicated - this was the way I found it, checking why I do run from bad people to good greys in my nightdreams

on the other hand, blossoms web page is unreachable right now - coincidence ? overload ? or, maybe - too much pressure to the LORDS of the planet ?

What I want to say - I am just really serious man, and I think they could come here, there is too much evidence they are to say "I dont believe in them" (of course you can always say you do not believe in bad dogs, but then when any will eat you - you can blame only yoursef)

Time will show what will happen. what WE have to do - is really not so simple. To grow UP, to the real humanity level (check Robert Monroe, I know what I am talking about as I am after many of LD - Lucid Dreams)

So, sth will happen soon, and this is for sure. On the other hand, the person who wrote all this things - all thouse messages from channeling - have real knowledge of many things, and is very precise in the meaning of building scenarios

For me it seems OK, to be worth to read. And do whatever is necessary right now with a look upstars, to the stars, with NO hope, but with great curiosity

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hey inthemistandfog, I understand what your saying. I love Sci-Fi myself, there`s nothing like it. But, as you stated, this is a "story", and is nothing more then that until Oct. 14th comes and goes. That`s when we can say, yep, it`s a true one, or it`s bunk.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The co-ordinates are 39° 18.449'S 174° 3.922'E

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottr.
It would be neat for something like this to happen. But I think if it were to happen, they wouldn't have to inform us about it before it actually took place. There would be no need for it.

There would be a need. People would panic and it would be like Independence Day, yeah seen the movie?

They have asked the channelers to let everyone know the date so we are prepared, makes sense to me _b

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Dave

It would be neat for something like this to happen. But I think if it were to happen, they wouldn't have to inform us about it before it actually took place. There would be no need for it.

There would be a need. People would panic and it would be like Independence Day, yeah seen the movie?

They have asked the channelers to let everyone know the date so we are prepared, makes sense to me _b

Yea, IF this were true it would make sense to send the preemptive message. Then all the new age "lightworkers" could rush out and tell everyone that they are friendly. Then the new age people would get a huge publicity and gain some open ears. Then the entire world would gradually adopt the NWO's plan for illusionary peace and ascension OR the entire world would start changing their ways. Which

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The riddles..

It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.

Blossom's hemisphere being the southern hemisphere, and New Zealand being the south of southern hemisphere. So I guess we expect it to scan many of the states in Australia.

GFL:

"That is all for today, accept we say to you they word 'snow cone.'"

Blossom:

"Snow cone??? What on earth does that mean? Never even heard of it. It makes me think of a mountain."

So now we know what snow cone means..

The co-ordinates 39‹ 18.449'S 174‹ 3.922'E points to Mount Taranaki. In Google maps

approx. 2000 miles wide circle over mt taranaki

..But what was that Alabama all about ?

"We give to you the name of Alabama."

> I am aware that Alabama is NOT in the Southern
> Hemisphere. I queried
> this to the Federation and was told . `In days of old, it
> used
> to be'.

In days of old, there was a place called Alabama in New Zealand or in Australia ?
(or being seemingly unrelated, the State of Alabama in U.S. used to be in the Southern
Hemisphere) ?

Why New Zealand and Australia ?

New Zealand is a bit isolated to not cause too much commotion, yet NZ is civilized with the ability to cover the begin of event very well ?
Coincidentally the Blossom lives in Australia. What signifigance would that have ?

[edit on 11-9-2008 by inthemistandfog]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
According to the site linked for these channelings, they have this to say...

source

I just had a look at David Wilcock's website and there are explanations about the piece I copied here yesterday saying it was a work in progress and now the final version has no mention of the possible UFO event for Oct 14 th. I did e mail one of his staff member telling them his comment had lots of people talking.

End the hoax thread or prove your claim.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

Originally posted by The Dave

Yea, IF this were true it would make sense to send the preemptive message. Then all the new age "lightworkers" could rush out and tell everyone that they are friendly. Then the new age people would get a huge publicity and gain some open ears. Then the entire world would gradually adopt the NWO's plan for illusionary peace and ascension OR the entire world would start changing their ways. Which

lol..the illuma-naughty has nothing to do with new age or lightworkers...

they wish they did...kekekeke

and to the post about Davids blog..he removed the part about Oct.14th

can you prove that this is all a hoax?

do you think all UFO's are man made?

who do you think is flying some of them?

much love to you all...

Namaste

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

[edit on 11-9-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Edit for update.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Sorry for the double post.

Ummm Skipper? I happen to know David Wilcock. This statement you made." and to the post about Davids blog..he removed the part about Oct.14th", I hate to inform you, David and I had a discussion about the channeled message that was put out by Blossom Goodchild. When I brought it to his attention, he stated that,
"It is totally, totally foreign to the way the positive forces work to announce a “big date” for when they’re going to arrive and then hand that to one person." and he further adds, "Think through how that would change that person on Earth to a Messianic figure, and the horrible repercussions that would have given the failings of the ego." also, "This is a classic example of mixed-contact channeling." Now, do you understand why Blossom may of had second thoughts about putting this out to the world? If it doesn`t come to pass, she may be in for some pretty big slams from people all over the world, and I believe she may have realized it a little to late, beings she had already put the message out for all to see.

So, as far as him removing that part about Oct. 14th, don`t jump the gun yet, he hasn`t put the second part of his blog up yet. He may say something , but I don`t look for that to happen. If he does, it may be about his take on the subject, like the one I quoted from him above.

My feelings on this all is, many people want a quick fix for all of the problems we face as humans. We have a bad habit of looking for outside help to do the dirty work for us (who wants to get their hands dirty, you know, that may mean we have to take responsibility for our own actions in this). If we are to grow spiritually on our own as humans, we need to fix these problems ourselves, not look to others to do it for us.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

it's all good bro

there is a Divine plan

we have help and i thank them often for it

wouldnt it be cool to meet our star family,have world peace,join the galactic federation,nesara,etc.?

you can make it happen

much love to all

namaste

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join