It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mood Music - Whats Song Represents How You feel right NOW

page: 928
<< 925  926  927    929 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
feel like listening to this all the way through

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Thank you for that reply. I have always loved that song since the first time I ever heard it. I think the world has the potential to be a better place. I saw that thread on the robot with 72 fingers, and I thought to myself that it sounded so mechanical. Only humans could have the beauty, feeling, and love of all of the music that we have made! That song always made me feel better, wheter I was down and even when I wasn't

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

edit on 27/2/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

InFriNiTee
reply to post by spacedoubt

Thank you for that reply. I have always loved that song since the first time I ever heard it. I think the world has the potential to be a better place. I saw that thread on the robot with 72 fingers, and I thought to myself that it sounded so mechanical. Only humans could have the beauty, feeling, and love of all of the music that we have made! That song always made me feel better, wheter I was down and even when I wasn't

Very glad you liked it.
That song is special to me too. A bit haunting, but beautiful at the same time. It just flows.
and it has such an interesting history.

From the Youtube channel:

The hymn originally appeared in the second edition of Songs of Praise (published in 1931), to the tune "Bunessan", composed in the Scottish Highlands. In Songs of Praise Discussed, the editor, Percy Dearmer, explains that as there was need for a hymn to give thanks for each day, English poet and children's author Eleanor Farjeon had been "asked to make a poem to fit the lovely Scottish tune". (...) "Bunessan" had been found in L. McBean's Songs and Hymns of the Gael, published in 1900. Before Farjeon's words, the tune was used as a Christmas carol, which began "Child in the manger, Infant of Mary", translated from the Scottish Gaelic lyrics written by Mary MacDonald. The English-language Roman Catholic hymnal also uses the tune for the Charles Stanford hymns "Christ Be Beside Me" and "This Day God Gives Me", both of which were adapted from the traditional Irish hymn St. Patrick's Breastplate. Another Christian hymn "Baptize In Water" borrows the tune. Piano arrangement by Rick Wakeman. (Wikipedia) // The sheet music for the piano part can be found at manymidi.com/sheetmusic.htm - (contribution of (ElmoPiano)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Lovin you isn't the right thing to do....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
addicted to this song

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

I grew up the youngest with 7 sisters and a mother who were all in love with Barry Manilow (still are) His posters and memorabilia all over the house haunted my childhood. I myself even had his face blue-tacked to the centre of my dartboard. I was left unattended, unceremoniously outside many of his UK concerts, given money to feed myself, pointed in the direction of the nearest chip shop and told to wait for two hours. Ah good times. It wasn't until my 30s that I actually started to appreciate the guy, he makes them happy so that's good enough for me.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
For all the fine ATS ladies..

In the house. *dims lights*

edit on 27/2/14 by Ramcheck because: To Dim Lights

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Things are getting weird in Ramcheck Towers..

<< 925  926  927    929 >>

join