It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have to get this out into the open!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Good story.

I liked it. it was interesting.

My only question would be the follow up... what happened after the event? Your CO ever debrief or anything? What you supposed and not supposed to say? They ever find it or it's trail? Has the situation escalated?

Ok more than one question, but i think you get the point.

Im interested enough to want to hear more....

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I am sorry, but it doesn't really add up to me.

True Karl...........BUT
He is a great writer and the story is slammin so I like this thread even if its a leg puller.

MORE MORE GIVE ME MORE!!
Tell us all how you killed bigfoot!
OR maybe you doctored him up and now he is stalking you!!

Or how your ENGAGED!

[edit on 4-8-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Excellent story if nothing else.
It is believed by many people that these creatures are ET in origin.. this might explain how and why it was on the base to begin with.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
ive heard of like transhuman chimera being created. like half human half animal creatures. it would make sense the military might be involved in this. just knowing these exsperiments go in is scary enough on its own!

if this is just a story it was really good.
if this really happend i bet you are having trouble sleeping!

either way good post!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
What I wonder is, don't you have any kind of sworn oath to secrecy while actively serving? Are active military allowed to keep the public abreast of current oddball missions/sightings etc? Seriously I am not trying to be disrespectful or start anything, I'd just like to know the answer to the above. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Ok I stopped back to my barracks on my back to work. I just came from the "de-brief". Wow, it wasn't anything serious just some top brass asking questions like "Did it touch, scratch or bite me." They asked me if I got a good look at it... I told them no to all of the above. There were at least 25 other Marines in the back room waiting. I told this all to the Navy Corpsman that was checking me out last night. They asked things like "How close was I to it, how much time was I "with" it." Things like that. Then they asked me something that surprised me. They asked if I had told anybody about the events of last night. Of course I told them no. So, I will leave this post up here for a few more days until I delete it. I dont need this coming back on me. Oh here is something funny, when I got to work this morning the HQ was buzzing with things like "Oh did you hear about the monkey loose on base last night?" and my boss, a 26 year master sergeant wanted to know every last detail when he brought me into his office. What a jerk, he told me if I didnt tell him everything he could send me to the brig for disobeying a direct order. He started making all these threats. I told him as little as I could. I wish I had the de-brief earlier so I could of said "Sorry Master Sergeant, I am under direct orders not say anything." Ok, got to run, Ill check back after work.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Teh One

Let me get this straight. You are typing this on a govt.-owned military computer, but you're not supposed to tell anyone? You do need a job, don't you?

My grandpa's old saying is playing in my head -- "I may have been born at night but it wasn't LAST night"

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Teh One

Just so you know, there is no deleting a thread once someone has replied and since you are typing this stuff from your barracks, you have a very good chance at court martial. If your higher ups are as thorough as they seem, they will be checking ALL communication venues.

I hope for your sake that you are pulling this out of your A$$.

Good luck...

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Tapped In]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
What I wonder is, don't you have any kind of sworn oath to secrecy while actively serving? Are active military allowed to keep the public abreast of current oddball missions/sightings etc? Seriously I am not trying to be disrespectful or start anything, I'd just like to know the answer to the above. Thank you.

Dude, he already explained this earlier. He said it was not a civilian matter but he is choosing to tell us so that someone knows about it instead of the military hiding this from the public.

Pay Attention Soldier!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Sorry imo it doesn't hold water, who in their right mind would use their company computer to tell classified military info.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Sorry imo it doesn't hold water, who in their right mind would use their company computer to tell classified military info.

A 0151 who just pissed his pants... need I say more..

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Th0r]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Th0r

ThOr who is A0151?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
To current/ex military? What are the possible ramifications for an offense like this? Dishonorable discharge, and what else? Brig time?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

To current/ex military? What are the possible ramifications for an offense like this? Dishonorable discharge, and what else? Brig time?

The only thing they can get him on is lying about not having told anyone.

Most likely an article 15 (slap on the wrist) vs an all out court martial.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea

The only thing they can get him on is lying about not having told anyone.

Most likely an article 15 (slap on the wrist) vs an all out court martial.

What if, he made the whole thing up entirely, just out of boredom or whatever? What if he used his time on duty to try out his writing skills?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I'm ex-military, and "yes", if the mission becomes classified (which most are) there is complete secrecy. If you break that secrecy, you can be charged with treason and court-martialed.

I imagine that THIS is the big reason why we haven't heard anything else from our OP... unfortunately.

~dnb~

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teh One
Ok I stopped back to my barracks on my back to work. I just came from the "de-brief". Wow, it wasn't anything serious just some top brass asking questions like "Did it touch, scratch or bite me." They asked me if I got a good look at it... I told them no to all of the above. There were at least 25 other Marines in the back room waiting. I told this all to the Navy Corpsman that was checking me out last night. They asked things like "How close was I to it, how much time was I "with" it." Things like that. Then they asked me something that surprised me. They asked if I had told anybody about the events of last night. Of course I told them no. So, I will leave this post up here for a few more days until I delete it. I dont need this coming back on me. Oh here is something funny, when I got to work this morning the HQ was buzzing with things like "Oh did you hear about the monkey loose on base last night?" and my boss, a 26 year master sergeant wanted to know every last detail when he brought me into his office. What a jerk, he told me if I didnt tell him everything he could send me to the brig for disobeying a direct order. He started making all these threats. I told him as little as I could. I wish I had the de-brief earlier so I could of said "Sorry Master Sergeant, I am under direct orders not say anything." Ok, got to run, Ill check back after work.

You are going to get in trouble for this post, friend. I'd appeal to a moderator for a special-case emergency "cover-up". But, before you do, would you PLEASE entertain us with a detailed description of what the creature looked like, to you, in the most detail! We will not tell on you, I PROMISE!

I am ex-military, and I still hold a secret clearance, so you can trust me not to leak any information if you just want to U2U me, personally, about this.

~dnb~

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
My dad was a Marine, served in Korea, but he was also a 50 year Mason. I tried for years to get some info about Masonry but forget it. I asked him to tell me just one secret thing, his own flesh and blood daughter and couldn't get a word out of him. Frankly I think this a just a hoax. I don't think a marine would come on an internet website and post this stuff. But it was kinda interesting to read.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Bombeni]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You can't delete this. Dude, if you aren't making up this whole story, they are going to hand your arse to you in a brown paper bag.

I'm pretty sure you are pulling our legs, but if not that is some story.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I don't think you honestly know what a marine would do. As apparently your only source is tight lipped.

I have known MANY many Marines and this does not surprise me. It all really depends on their rank and outlook on their service.

Some people are actually in the Marines because it was a choice between that or Jail! so don't think you can guage what any marine might or might not do. I know some Marines that used illegal substances while in service.

There is every possibility that he is telling the truth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join