It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto residents please watch the UFO hovering over the city right now!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Yeah, I was hoping to allow for time for sleep, but it's looking like a bust. The OP was online about an hour ago. Perhaps buds will save the day...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Boooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is a waste of everybodies time. I just searched all the major news medias in the GTA. And the number one story is Crapabana.. I mean Carabananan..whatever.

There should be automatic thread closure if no pics or vids are provided with ten minutes of claims. It would save alot of people some sleep.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
"Go look outside NOW..."

Look where? The sky is a huge hemisphere.

Look towards the East/West/North/South....half way above the horizon, just above the horizon, straight up...

There are many buildings in any city that usually block the view as well. And if you live in one of those buildings you can most likely see only part of the sky that your home is facing.

But I agree with the others, no blurry photo of the lights in the sky - no drink then. Or maybe the OP had one too many already.

P.S. Forgot to add, who the heck reads ATS at 2:30am, that would mean we all have to be on here 24/7 waiting for something to happen...

[edit on 3-8-2008 by amigo]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I don't get it...people take the time to go inside their homes and write in their PC and say that they saw a UFO, but don't take the time to get their camera out to take a decent picture of it?

So far this thread is good as HOAX!!!!

Until some pics/ videos are reveal...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Damn guys I went to sleep it was past 6 am and I wake up to check the forum now its 12pm, only 5 hours past.

I started filming the UFO's with my three friend's on my balcony before this thread was made.
I checked here to see if anyone saw them.

I filmed the obvious bright one and some others in the sky.

After reading this thread I went back on my balcony for a smoke and I noticed there was now another three of these same type of UFO's lined up one on top the other perfectly with some space in between them that looked like connect-the-dots I also filmed that for a few mins and then went to bed.

I'll see about uploading video later.
I have been filming them in the sky for about a month now.

But if anyone has video or pictures of UFO's, I was warned by ATS not too long ago when I lost 2500 points that any text and material (vids/pics) posted on ATS will now belong to ATS.
So be very careful just how you post your video's or photos if you don't want the website taking credit for your work.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scott

Originally posted by buds84
There's 5-6 of them in the sky right now they keep showing up randomly on different days.
I see the bright one your talking about though and I filmed it.

Look for a small cluster of stars, around it has small UFO's zapping around it.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by buds84]

I just saw this SAME EXACT thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its 5 am here and I am north of Chicago, IL.

I walked outside of my house and noticed a small cluster of stars still visable in the sky (sun is coming up) and I saw like 7-10 ufos flying around this area almost like they were fighting. I ran back to my house to get my telescope but by the time I had got there they had faded out or left. I know what I saw was not in my head, I could see it crisp and sharply, little dots flying around like bugs..

Yeah that was what I was talking about.
I could not get these ones on film they were either too small,fast or far for my camera to pick it up. They did look like they were fighting the way they swirl around each other but I see those types of UFO all the time and thats just how they like to chill it seems.

In a few days you will see that cluster of stars come again and you will see the UFO's screwing around there once again. They like to kind of stay around certain stars and constellations.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I share the frustration of everyone else waiting expectantly to see any visual confirmation of the initial post..was begininning to think another wind-up / hoax in the making but fingers crossed a few pictures and videos will make their way here and on to the web.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
"Go look outside NOW..."

Look where? The sky is a huge hemisphere.

Look towards the East/West/North/South....half way above the horizon, just above the horizon, straight up...

I'm just getting to this thread now. (I just woke up.) But I live in Toronto and when I read the first post, I just shook my head. Toronto is not that big in population but it is huge geographically. It's like fifteen miles wide. I would never tell anyone about anything in the sky over Toronto without giving directions.

Bogus thread. My 2 cents worth.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

What cluster of stars is the action by? The little dipper? The big dipper? Orions belt? or are we talking constellations?

EMM

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yeah the post was a bit of a no-brainer..you would have at least given basic compass directions etc or towards a certain landmark or notable point to help out...
Doing my best not to jump to conclusions and say its a load of rubbish (which was my gut feeling) but seen too many posts on ATS recently where people are doing exactly that, it would certainly put me off posting anything i saw unless i was 100% sure of the facts..

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Seems like a month's worth of filming is enough to have made a copy to send to a media outlet. This is an extraordinary enough claim to have made a big enough publlicity campaign; far exceeding any worries of who would have ownership of the footage.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Nope, no pics, no video, no proof. I've passed this article off as a hoax, and colaborative bull, by a couple kids desperately seeking attention.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by apk4o7mxb
I don't get it...people take the time to go inside their homes and write in their PC and say that they saw a UFO, but don't take the time to get their camera out to take a decent picture of it?

So far this thread is good as HOAX!!!!

Until some pics/ videos are reveal...

Seriously if a giant armada of UFO's was hovering above my city I highly doubt the first thing to cross my mind would be to run back to my room boot up my computer slowly type www.abovetopsecret.com into the web browser and start writing a thread for people to look into the sky. I call hoax.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

I wouldn't want anyone taking ownership of my videos.
Neither would I send a copy to any media outlet unless I was offered some money or some type of trade.

I am willing to share with ATS because some people here can share the same experiences but I just don't want anyone taking credit for my videos but me.

Whats stopping someone from ATS downloading my videos after I post them and putting them on youtube, totally degrading and tarnishing it into looking like the stereotypical "fake" UFO video?
There is an awful amount of swearing and weed smoking on these videos.

Maybe I should call up a media outlet and see if they want to give up some money for the videos first.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by buds84]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
OMG, I just bought a telephoto lens........I just didn't read it this post..I could've gotten pics

Just saw this video, I know it's off by 1 day but still.

ca.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-8-2008 by krestan]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4x4fun
Nope, no pics, no video, no proof. I've passed this article off as a hoax, and colaborative bull, by a couple kids desperately seeking attention.

You can say that now, but if you were to get possession of UFO's on film that could be worth something, lets see how fast you would upload it to the world to see for free.

Remember, I was told directly by a MOD as soon as any video is posted on ATS it is the property of ATS and they get credit for it.

So I'd like to see how this works a bit more before I start posting download links.

It's going to be a few gigabytes of video to upload/download I'm not going to waste time compressing or editing anything so if your going to download I hope you have a faster connection.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
AND THE STORY ENDS HERE... IT WAS ELVIS ALL!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
My question:

How in anyones right mind could think if I posted a video on youtube that another website that I "PROVIDE" links to the video; now the said website all sudden have copyrights to the video, your freaking kidding me right.... do you know anything about copyright law? If anything it would be YOUTUBE that has the controlling interests.....

this is bogus jargen..close this thread....

[edit on 3-8-2008 by theability]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
what colors was this object flashing? i live in Albany NY and last night around 12ish I saw a object in the westerly sky that was flashing redish, it got more hard to see it because it seemed like it was moving away from me, maybe it ended up it toronto

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

Yeah it would probably be Youtubes video after it's uploaded there, but I'm not going to upload it to youtube because I rather people see it in full mpeg quality.

You # talkers can ask to close the thread all you want, it's been less than 10 hours since the UFO's were around.
I'm not bending over to prove anything to retards with no patience and common sense.

When I am ready to upload my video it will either be here if this thread isn't closed or I will make my own thread and add to the "Star-like objects" thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join