It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto residents please watch the UFO hovering over the city right now!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

You not bending over and not supplying anything to provide fact for your claims. Again, if you have images and video, upload them to YOUR SITE retain the COPYRIGHT and link them to here, otherwise this is all a hereasy issue and needs to be addressed with, THREAD CLOSED.......

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability
reply to post by buds84

You not bending over and not supplying anything to provide fact for your claims. Again, if you have images and video, upload them to YOUR SITE retain the COPYRIGHT and link them to here, otherwise this is all a hereasy issue and needs to be addressed with, THREAD CLOSED.......

Well then close it.
Oh wait...your not a MOD, your just another wanna be internet rent-a-cop acting like she's running this website.
Go film your own damn UFO's and see how much you care about quickly putting it on youtube.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

i dont have a problem waiting for the video but i do have one question for you:

is your video that good that your worried about copyrights ?

serious question...thanks

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hmmm.. I'm with buds on this one. I have to say I would want money if I got a video of a UFO that is as good as he says it is. If its anything like the video Krestan posted a link to then I'm definetly excited to see it!!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
As much as I really want to see the video(s), I can't blame the OP for being cautious. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

what's "spooky", is that i've told ONE guy this story of hearing this guy on the radio, ONE TIME, and IT WAS THE GUY! ....in a city of 3 million.

probability of that happening, infinitely near zero.

1 in 3,000,000?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
reply to post by theability

Yeah it would probably be Youtubes video after it's uploaded there, but I'm not going to upload it to youtube because I rather people see it in full mpeg quality.

You # talkers can ask to close the thread all you want, it's been less than 10 hours since the UFO's were around.
I'm not bending over to prove anything to retards with no patience and common sense.

When I am ready to upload my video it will either be here if this thread isn't closed or I will make my own thread and add to the "Star-like objects" thread.

We have all the time in the world to wait
...and remember all ATS members are expecting something extraordinary with super high quality that shows VERY clear UFO's. Because you would not be bragging about the copyrights if it was not so amazing

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Why don't you take a screen shot of it, release that to the world so you can milk it for all it's worth

..ohh hang on Stan Romanek beat you to doing that.....

Good luck with it all!!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Thread should be titled like this.
Attention all ATS members prepare to be frustrated, irritated, exasperated
and bored to death by another hopeless announcement.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
They outlawed video cameras and digital cameras in Canada?

When was this?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well thanks to people with patience.
Did anyone else manage to get photos or videos of these UFO's? Someone else must have been able to catch film or photo's.
I don't see the OP posting anymore.

I'm checking out if my videos can potentially be worth any money at all to the media and if not I'll go right ahead and start posting them online for everyone to see.

Sorry for the wait.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by buds84]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Yeah find it strange that no-one else appears to have captured the object on film or camera and reported it...which points towards the conclusion that there was no object at all..however i will happily apologise if we receive evidence to prove otherwise.
With the prevelance of video mobile phones etc you tend to find anything noteworthy at least having a few people capturing..especially in a city that size...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I also filmed that for a few mins and then went to bed.

Hold that thought dude... some ufos where hovering around outside, you filmed them then went to bed ??? You actually managed to sleep with all the excitment and adreniline rushing around ????

hmmm

[edit on 3-8-2008 by busyfrog]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bmdefiant

It's not something easily captured by a cellphone camera.
You would need a tripod to hold the video camera still and then take a minute or 2 to aim and then focus.
This is what I had to do.

Holding a camera in the air with your hand and trying to catch the UFO's on film won't work.

Someone else must have video or photos, although it is Carabana time here in Toronto and millions of people and tourists are running around obliviously drunk and partying there's a chance not a lot of people saw it or had a camera and tripod with them.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Busyfrog, it helps to read the entire post. Just below that statement, buds also said:

I have been filming them in the sky for about a month now.

Prolonged exposure can act like a dam to the adreneline flow. It is easy to believe that buds could go to bed right after this.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by busyfrog

I also filmed that for a few mins and then went to bed.

Hold that thought dude... some ufos where hovering around outside, you filmed them then went to bed ??? You actually managed to sleep with all the excitment and adreniline rushing around ????

hmmm

[edit on 3-8-2008 by busyfrog]

Yeah well they always show up and I know I'll see them again, I have filmed them many times in the past four weeks and kept filming sometimes till the sun came up and they still shine bright in daylight.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I did some checking around and this weekend there is Caribana festival going on in Toronto. This includes a Chinese Lantern Festival.

Also from july 31 to october 12th "The lanterns have arrived"

Lantern Site

Just throwing it in as a possible explanation, and also as a heads up that this is going on and may be confused with other sightings in this region.

It might be a good idea to check out this site and learn about them.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by buds84

i dont have a problem waiting for the video but i do have one question for you:

is your video that good that your worried about copyrights ?

serious question...thanks

I missed a couple questions.

To answer easynow: Yes

To answer ElectroMagnetic Multivers: I'm not sure what constellation it's called but it looks like a very small dipper, like a small measuring spoon.
You will see it come around in a day or two.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA !!

I can't believe it's only taken me ten minutes of being a member to start to regret the fact that I joined .
You know these threads that start off "Wow I just saw something great , got some pics / vids etc"
Then descend into "well.. I can't put them here because (insert lame excuse #1)" "Oh not on you tube either because (insert lame excuse #2)"
Can be found on thousands of sites but somehow I thought this one may have been slightly different.

There is ALWAYS a bottom line , and in this case like so many others , those who made the claim either deliberately did it to make themselves feel more important or just was wrong & too embarrassed to admit it.

So save your little insults now you have been caught out & instead you should be apologising to those who stayed up or had gotten excited because of your false claims!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I checked out lanterns too but the UFO's are clearly not lanterns seen on film and the naked eye it's easy to tell there not.

These UFO's are bright multi-colored, what I mean by multi-colored is that they warp and pulsate changing colors similar to rainbow colors and it seems to be spinning very fast.
The shape of them is hard to tell and explain. They are sort of an uneven ball shape and while pausing the play back video it seems to be shaped similar to the bad guy ghost things in the old Pac-Man game.
Weird.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join