It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto residents please watch the UFO hovering over the city right now!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Wow thats awesome, wish I still lived in T.Dot... if they're that much action goin on its gonna have to hit the news soon, especially in a city that busy...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
if i see anything in the sky from here in the north east of england, ill sort it out for you but i dont know how to put the video from my mobile to the computer though.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
So you're telling me there is/are a ufo/ufos flying around and not one person has taken a picture?

Jesus wept.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
So you're telling me there is/are a ufo/ufos flying around and not one person has taken a picture?
Jesus wept.
The 5th post of this thread, typed by Buds84, states that he filmed it.

Now, maybe he hasn't got around to uploading the footage yet. He might be busy. In any case, he didn't state that he was going to upload it.

jesus would probably weep more for those who can't read a short thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Pics or it didnt happen...

Or maybe all of Toronto was ubducted

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Edited out of sheer stupidity, sorry guys, the information I posted here was wrong

Srry, srry.....

~Hyp

[edit on 3-8-2008 by HypnoAsp]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by smans
Pics or it didnt happen...

Or maybe all of Toronto was ubducted

Yeah, no pics, no deal. It's not like camera phones are a rarity these days. I'm sure if I robbed a bank, there'd be photo's of my mug all over the damn place.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by xeroxed88
Jesus wept.
The 5th post of this thread, typed by Buds84, states that he filmed it.

Now, maybe he hasn't got around to uploading the footage yet. He might be busy. In any case, he didn't state that he was going to upload it.

jesus would probably weep more for those who can't read a short thread.

Congratulations on being cocky, I'm sure your Mother would be proud. In case you missed it, I actually said PICTURE, not once did I mention the words, 'video' or 'filmed'. I'm quite aware that Buds84 said he has filmed it, I was merely saying there are no pictures posted on this thread, which I find quite bizarre considering how apparantly visible the said object is. In contrast to a video, a picture is alot easier to take and upload.

In future, I'd advise not to make people look like idiots like you have tried with me.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
To me, it's usually a red flag if the person thinks to post here first, and take pics later.
There are three major news stations in Toronto. CityTV, GlobalNews, and CBC.
Not to mention, any headlines could come from The Toronto Star, The Toronto Sun, or even The National Post.

My guess is, the OP could just be overexcited, and mistaken in what they saw.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
There's 5-6 of them in the sky right now they keep showing up randomly on different days.
I see the bright one your talking about though and I filmed it.

Look for a small cluster of stars, around it has small UFO's zapping around it.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by buds84]

So what random days are you talking about exactly?? Have you mentioned this previously on ATS? Can't wait to see the vid or at least have some more people confirm this. Given all the hype about UFOs lately, you'd think a news station would have covered it by now. So far things are deathly silent around here.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if people don't notice, because people in general will probably not even bother looking up, it is toronto, at night time. What else is there to do hmmm? hehe.

On topic, i shall wait for some evidence. Until then, sayounara from Quebec

P.S - i never saw anything here, but that's prolly cuz i didn't look long enough out my window last night.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
for my part, there's only one thing i don't understand...you see something in the sky, you RUSH to your computer, telling people to go outside to "have a look"..but...why not RUSH to grab a camera and take some pictures? i mean...i do you want people to belive without any other proof except the famous "I SAW IT" or "IT WAS THERE"...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I was up watching 'apocalytpo' at 4 AM yesterday (don't ask) and have a good view out to sky in Toronto and didn't see jack.

All I saw was a lone star slowly making its way to the horizon as it got later and later into the early morning.. sorry, no UFO's in Toronto.

Post some pictures though..

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
why dont people take pictures of friken ufos anymore! God!
my digital camera cost 50 bucks anyone with an income can afford that.

good luck getting the skeptics on here to believe that story.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Does any one here know if Labatt cans look like UFOs under certain celestial and lunar conditions on a typical Saturday night in Toronto?

I doubt it, but other objects might look like UFO's after you down a six pack or two.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
so....is there a point to this thread yet without any of these supposed visuals?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Agreed. I can't knock the OP for trying to get others to validate his observation, but I also can't believe that with such excitement they wouldn't be snapping fotos and be eager to post 'em ASAP.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolusFireDragon
reply to post by AccessDenied

Agreed. I can't knock the OP for trying to get others to validate his observation, but I also can't believe that with such excitement they wouldn't be snapping fotos and be eager to post 'em ASAP.

yes, i shoud have clarified. i think it is cool someone got on here and said, hey look right now. it is that we are keeping it alive for no real reason that i dont get.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This is an idea that's part of a discussion site I'd own/operate if I had the time and extra cash, but it's worth a try here: Bignick and buds84, would you be willing to testify under oath and take a polygraph test regarding your sighting? Buds84, why the delay on the video? Is it possible there's a mass hallucination induced by some unrevealed mind control technology?

Lack of video equipment doesn't automatically denote a hoax.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by Lightworth]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I saw this thread when it first got posted... its been allmost 10 hrs since i checked on it.. all I can do is laugh... sorry..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join