It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellons on Mars!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Okay okay, so let me try and get this straight. If I am reading your claims right, what you are saying is that there is that the disease of "Morgellons" came from mars, and in fact, the cracks that we claim to see on the surface of mars are actually massive Morgellons? And the pictures you are posting, the really bad quality ones, are revealing the spirits of Martians on mars, via you over zooming a small portion of a picture of the lander, and toying with it, over saturation and exposure, bending curves, pixilating?

I BELIEVE YOU.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
www.cdc.gov..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>reply to post by samureyed

Response to samureyed, all my threads are indeed about these entities, thats because i have researched them. If you have morgellans, you have aliens.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

This is what I have been referring to as Microtechs tiny tiny microscopric looking entities on Mars. I first discovered the Microtechs from close up photos on the ground zero surface of Mars from Spirit and Opportunity rovers. I thought impossible at first but these Microtechs were too symmetrical and perfect in shape to be a fluke.

I e-mailed Linda Moulton Howell of my find with no response and asked why she was not coming forth with this information when it was in plain sight. This is right out of science fiction and it is hard for anyone to believe even if they see the Microtechs themselves for the first time. Rik Riley

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country

Okay okay, so let me try and get this straight. If I am reading your claims right, what you are saying is that there is that the disease of "Morgellons" came from mars, and in fact, the cracks that we claim to see on the surface of mars are actually massive Morgellons? And the pictures you are posting, the really bad quality ones, are revealing the spirits of Martians on mars, via you over zooming a small portion of a picture of the lander, and toying with it, over saturation and exposure, bending curves, pixilating?

I BELIEVE YOU.
No, i did not say morgellons came from Mars, i haven't posted any photo's of cracks, and NASA cameras took the pictures. I did not zoom anything, the overpixilated photo was GIF and that was done by someone else comparing two different photo's in that format. I did change it to JPEG as the GIF would not repost. If that is what you mean by zoomed, i guess i did.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SHNIPE

very nice response

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Hey rikriley, they don't want to see. Sites like this one and LMH's are a business. Someone who has wrote a book or has Phd after their name will pick up on our discoveries and will garner the credit. This thread just got kicked into skunk works by skyfloating in spite of the evidence i offered being from NASA and CDC. go figure.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Comparison of pics. conclusion definatley the same.

One of the conditions of this unoffical skin desiese, is fibres found under the skin, as well as skin crawling, rashes, feels like insect bites or insect under skin.

I think that the purpose of this picture was to show what these fibres under the skin are like.

I have to say i am unsure of what this skin condition is, as are doctors.

I often(night and day) get these skin crawling sensations, like there is bugs on my body. I just put it down to the hairs moving against the fabric of my clothes.
I find it highly unusual about the fibres undere the skin.(dead muscle fibres?)

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Wow I must lack imagination because I dont see anything in any of these pictures and I dont even understand your explanations.

"I See dead People"

Really, could you dumb it down for me so I can play too?

Oh and why do we need to unite as a species if they have been here all along? I really dont get it.

Will

[edit on 3-8-2008 by William Marshal]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I kinda maybe think I have an idea of what you are trying to say, the pictures I think just throw people for a loop. I believe most of what your saying but not because you are saying, but because I have stumbled on some wierd anomolies when it comes to pictures. I take pictures all the time, I paint maybe 3 paintings a month for hobby, and I realized there's an invisible entity that sneaks into pictures, and only in pictures will you notice them concretely. If you realize it and continue to search, it becomes hard to not see it. Its odd, and don't like talking about it much, though I agree. What it is as definition or terms, couldn't say you're right. I don't have a clue what those terms were.

Oh yeah. Other places I've noticed it; clothing, and stitching, tree lines, clouds, paintings, rugs, animal fur and skin.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by Myendica]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

You do realize that ATS does banish people who "hoax" pictures and knowingly make false claims about them. I am not going to ask you to present proof, but they might. You might want to edit, quickly.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

You are absolutely correct, i have seen it in art works, sculptures, metalworks, etc. Personal aside (want to blow your mind? Download a sketch done by a person who has witnessed a UFO or alien, open in your photoeditor, set your highlighter aperture to .23 and light gray if on white paper, lighten on colored or dark paper, cover the entire surface of the sketch and you will find the same thing you find in your artwork) Da Vinci is a great subject to investigate (aliens at the last supper)
Another interesting thing is to remove "most" of the color, then lower the gamma.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
The top photo was taken by the Mars lander, on Mars. The bottom picture is a photograph of Morgellons, the "alien" disease that is ravaging man and animal alike, it was taken here on Earth.

Interesting comparison.

But why couldnt the mars pic also be a worm?

I have been posting about these entities here on ATS since December. They are indigenous to Earth and Mars and i suspect the entire Universe, but right now i want to show you the evidence at hand. There is a clostridial bacterium that is found in the soil, especially that used by cattle and other livestock that i suspect is related to Morgellons and is known to cause gangrene and other similiar "infections", i put that in quotation marks because i'm not sure that infections is the right word.

Ok up to here, this all made for great speculation. But then we go off the deep end...

They are an intelligent race that possess space travel and abilities that the human race cannot fathom even when it is explained to them. Sorry, but it's the truth. There is no need to fear the Mars discovery, it is already among us. I strongly suggest that we humans put our differences aside and unite as a species. Look at the pictures, check my imformation, prove me wrong.

And you end with asking us to prove a negative to you.

Why don't you get involved with the scientific community if you are so interested in getting your evidence to the world?

That's what Einstien did. He had all these theories and had to spend time to get a good grasp of math in order to get anyone to listen to him.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight.....some people are claiming to be able to see microscopic organisms, on surface images of Mars...on a computer screen with pixels measuring thousands of times the dimension of said "micro-organisms"?

Really.....that's fascinating.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by William Marshal

The entities are not all from this time frame nor this planet, they travel aboard flying saucers and other UFO's. The are very intelligent and organized and work well together. Picture an entire city of people super-glued together, cheek to cheek, or sewn together likes pieces in a quilt. They are many but they have to act as one entity. Now this "city" takes on an image of itself which is comparable in size to the number of entities involved. A city of one million would generate an image 1,000 times larger than a "city" of 1,000. In earth terms, you can see Tokyo, Japan from space because it has a large "face" while most smaller cities are not noticed at all (but are still present) Now you don't really see Tokyo but you can see it's light signature, the same holds true for Mars, i am showing the small entities at the strut of the lander (small town) and the larger light signatures (faces) taken from orbit. If its sauce for the goose, its sauce for the gander (old earth saying) if its true here, its true there.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

check this out

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I have removed the colors and pinpointed six reference points on the Mars-morgellons photographs. I hope this helps those who are seriously seeking answers. I also want to call your attention to the directions these entities are facing. (the small ones)

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Great find! I just feel its impossible for Mars to not have microscopic lifeforms, and NASA's and other space agencies' secrecies in releasing/providing information strengthens the belief that Mars is hospitable enough to have basic lifeforms. I see photos of Mars that seems to suggest some kind of surface water like rivers or lakes, and NASA is saying the 'Red Planet' has water molecules in its sand? Why didn't they land near one of those blue haze areas on Mars?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
is it me or am i the only guy who read the other post, where a no name guy posted this information and it was debunked,..... then the op ganks this info and starts a new thread with it?

lol.....

if i have to get the link where it shows the thread i will., i just think its funny how someone would do that, even if it is true. the pics and the came off IRC..... ill post the thread if i get blasted here..
op knows what im talking about and its lame,,

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Please post the source of the "The top photo was taken by the Mars lander, on Mars." picture. For all we know, that could be from a microscope slide here on Earth.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I'd guess that 1 in 500,000 *quadrillion* randomly selected strands are due Morgellons disease, as opposed to being from animal hair, carpet, or some other source. So I suppose you have a one in 1 in 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 *quintillion* chance of being correct. I know its generous, but I still do think you could be right. I had to add some zeros for the net chance because Morgellons would have to get from Earth to Mars or vice-versa.

So basically, I believe its a strand from something other than Morgellons. That said, its totally shocking to me that there would be any strands at all on Mars. Maybe you're headline should have been about strands being found on Mars.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join