It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic 'Hall of records'.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
In our "Stargates are Real Thread Teratoma saw an image of an ancient map showing a water vortex in the Himalayan mountains...

THIS POST

He shared with us his story and I brought it here (and will drag him in here too
)

quote]Originally posted by Teratoma

This thing is remarkably similar to something I dream about often. Not exactly the same layout, but the thing is that I've been wanting to draw a map of this place that's been in some very bizarre dreams I've had, and this image looks so much like the map I wanted to draw.

It's a large "park" on a hillside. There are winding paths all over the place but a central main road down the middle, lined on both sides by palm trees
. At the middle of the hill, it levels off a bit and there is an area on the west side that has a "branch" of the Akashic "library". A library that looks like a Babylonian temple. I can enter the front of it but the books are off limits to me.

On the east side is a huge temple, surrounded by steps that lead into these shallow pools with fountains. There are lots of people lounging around the steps and bathing in the pools. There are people of all ages, whole families enjoying the water. Many of them are wearing robes, like Krishna type garb.

The eastern edge separated from the temple by the pools is a long single-story row of chambers, connected to each other like classrooms. They have no doors or windows, but somehow I'm inside them, maybe I'm 'phasing' through the walls. The feeling is that of having broken into a school when it wasn't in session. I can't remember what the rooms have in them.

The southeaster corner of the park has a place that 'feels' like a mausoleum. It's in the same position that building is in the picture above, and in my map it would've taken up the same amount of space. I'm not sure it's a mausoleum, but it has statues (only I can't remember what of.) made of gold and onyx. I'm not supposed to be here either.

Interestingly, I've dreamed the park three times and visited the east, then the southeastern, and most recently the west where the library was, respectively. In these dreams I don't really seem to touch the ground much, if at all, it's like I sort of glide and bounce around.

I think I'll draw the map now...

The original cover from Edgar Cayce's "The Akashic Records"
The Book of Life

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Thanks for that Doctors name..
I knew one at the University of Toronto who offered this as part of his study... Had not heard of this gentleman

Micheal Newton

The Michael Newton Institute for Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy

Here is a summary of the book... this is one of the best descriptions I have seen
even explains John Lear's concept of the 'soul catcher' in a way
The Journey of Souls
Dr. Michael Newton's research conclusions
www.near-death.com...

Originally posted by Silenceisall
Some of his patients mention the hall of records, and some give fairly detailed descriptions. I would guess though, that we would all see a different hall.

That would be because after every 'life' or incarnation you pass through the Hall of Records and look over you past 'life' and YOU judge whether you spent it wisely and followed the path that YOU had chosen for yourself

Best way to describe it is after you finish high school you decide to go to college or just enter the work force..

If you picked college do you learn? or do you waste it by partying?

Then after college is over you realize you should not have wasted the time partying...

But no one else passes judgment... only you yourself...

Seems Dan got a chance to 'change course' midstream as it were

[edit on 18-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Biblical Reference...

The first reference in Scripture to some unearthly volume is found in Exodus 32:32. After the Israelites had committed a most grievous sin by worshiping the golden calf, it was Moses who pleaded on their behalf, even offering to take full responsibility and have his own name stricken "out of thy book which thou hast written" in recompense for their deed. Later, in the Old Testament, we learn that there is nothing about an individual that is not known in this same book. In Psalm 139, David makes reference to the fact God has written down everything about him and all the details of his life “ even that which is imperfect and those deeds which have yet to be performed."

"those deeds which have yet to be performed" would not mean things you will do, but things that are on your 'task list' to be done during this life. It is for this reason that certain true 'fortune tellers' can tell you what your destiny 'should be' ... they can read the path, not the destination as that has not been written yet

Just don't trust the ones that will tell you your future

Tibetan prayer wheels (called Mani wheels by the Tibetans) are devices for spreading spiritual blessings and well being.

Tibetan Buddhists believe that saying this mantra, out loud or silently to oneself, invokes the powerful benevolent attention and blessings of Chenrezig, the embodiment of compassion.

Spinning the written form of the mantra around in a Mani wheel is also supposed to have the same effect; the more copies of the mantra, the more the benefit.

Now imaging this mantra spinning on your hard drive...

Cannot hurt can it?

Om Mani Padme Hum

[edit on 18-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'll try to elaborate a bit more - trouble is, I was pretty thorough with the details I could remember. I'll try though. There is more to tell that you might find interesting.

I have a theory about what I'll call "dream deja-vu". It's based on times that I dreamed about visiting a place that I had dreamed about before. Upon awakening, I can't honestly remember the "first" dream, and wonder if my "memory" of the place wasn't just an element of the dream. "I'm dreaming about having dreamed something."

My dreams about the park are not like this, though the first one might have been.

The place is serene and pleasant in every way. I don't look at the sky, but it is not the Arizona sky I live under in my waking hours. The climate is perfect. The whole park is built on a gentle slope, just steep enough for an average human to run down at full speed, using gravity to his advantage, without losing control. It's a very big park, but I get the impression that you can see the palm trees that line the main road from anywhere in the park. The palm trees seem out of place with the rest of the greenery.

I can't say how many times I've actually dreamed about the park. At least four.

The first time I noticed the area as being a recurring location, I glided down the eastern sector, the palm trees to my right, but some kind of buildings were about midway down the hill, lining the eastern edge, and I wanted to see them. The main road seemed like it would take me out of the way. As I approach, the land flattens for a distance and I see a large temple - it looks ancient, but simple. Strong but not extravagant. It has a huge courtyard with lots of steps surrounding the main temple. There are planters with lots of green shrubbery. The steps lead to decorative curved platforms that descend into a huge shallow pool. There are round fountains in the pool. There are people all over the place. They have white, tan or salmon colored robes, which made me think 'Krishna', and the whole thing has a vaguely 'baptismal' vibe, though the atmosphere is that of relaxation and pleasure, as opposed to piety and reverence.

There is another structure on the eastern edge. It is a long row of chambers, maybe five, maybe ten of them. They extend along the eastern edge of the park, just north of the temple and pool. They are the size of elementary school classrooms, rectangular and joined in a row. No doors or windows, their contents, if meant to be viewed at all, are not meant to leave. I am interested in the items kept in the chambers and displayed on the walls, but the foreboding sense of being in this place I'm not meant to be is all I can remember about being inside. Though I have a notion in my head that they contained statues and relics like you would find of Abraham Lincoln and Thomas Edison in a Terran elementary school, only of historical figures from a past based on 100% truth. For whatever reason, I was not able to retrieve all of this imagery when I woke up and remembered the dream.

There is no security here, the buildings, even the temple are just bricks and wood.

My second visit (that I can remember) dealt with me approaching the place from the southeastern corner, where a small square mausoleum was. The whole place was maybe 20'X20', with a 10'X10' cube in the middle. There are statues here, and I remember them being gold, onyx and turquoise, but I couldn't tell you what they were statues of. I'm not supposed to be here either, it feels like being in a graveyard. I can't say for sure that it's a mausoleum, but it's cramped and claustrophobic. The walls are sectioned every four feet, and the top third of each section is a relief depicting something... I just can't remember what they show. The floor is checkered and yes, the whole place feels very masonic.

My most recent visit had me approaching the middle flat area from the bottom. I connect with the main road as it leads up the hill and as I reach the flat part I turn left - heading west. There is a cement or stone path leading up to a large rectangular building. It has Babylonian looking figures in relief on its walls... Looks to be 3 stories high. It has a walkway that leads to a courtyard in front of the entrance. Other people are here. I can go into a front "lobby" sort of partition section of the building, and peering in, I see all kinds of people busily milling about. It looks like a library inside. The very fact that I know without ever having to ask anyone that I'm just not allowed to go in and start grabbing # off the shelves tells me that this is a branch of the the Akashik record.

...Which is not something I realize until I wake up and compare it with the other dreams. Something is making damn sure that my conscious mind can't remember what I looked at in this place.

[edit on 8/18/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I wanted to share my progress so far. I don't usually have to spend so much time on an image, though I'll admit that architecture has never been one of my strengths. After several tries of drawing my map on paper, I decided that isometrics were the answer. I've never worked in this format before so there's a learning curve happening. I realize the finished work will look nothing like the image I had in my head when I started, but for me, one of the significant things about my dreams of this place is the layout.

Plus, working on this image has given me something to focus on as I try to get to sleep at night, which I'm hoping will trigger another 'visit'.
I'm also enjoying the "subphysics" (in quotes because I made it up) of working in this format. Everything is tilted on 30° angles, so you work on a grid of triangles. All parallel lines in your design remain parallel in your rendering, so there is no "vanishing point", but you can still get a feel for the spatial relationship between the objects.

[Edit - typos]

[edit on 8/24/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I will thank every one now for their contributions.

I'll explain why I haven't been back - because every time I tried to access this thread I got a 'error' message. I log in today and its here...

Thank you so much Zorgon for the contributions.

I will write up some thing this evening to add to the discussion.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

hey Dan, your Avatar seems to be changing quite a bit lately, Might it be evolving?? Perhaps you picked up some GIF or JEPEGS in the Hall??
I like the new one better, less hostile looking.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
I'll explain why I haven't been back - because every time I tried to access this thread I got a 'error' message. I log in today and its here...

Hey we were beginning to wonder if you decided to stay up there the last visit...

Nice to see you back

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Zorgon,
oh how I wish i could take a camera with me when these light beings come and show me the universe.

I'd make another thread, but I would get killed on the boards, and I mean worse than anything ever seen ever. Heres why.

1) The universe is shaped like an octagon if viewed from above. From outside it is like a many sided football, with each edge

2) There are 'walls' at the edges, walls of shimmering fluid like light.

3) Behind this 'wall' is a void, an energetic mass where 'all becomes nothing, but nothing becomes every thing'. After this void is another wall, which... leads to another octagon and another seperate universe all together.

4) The 'streamers' (the beings of lights own name for themselves) travel the universe as 'vibrational energies' and not sloids because it allows them to be 'every where and nowhere because a photon can be in two or more places at once'. They are intelligent, sentinent beings, who administer all 'knowledge that was, is or ever will be'.

5) Don't laugh, because there really is a creator. those steel grey eyes will haunt me till the day I die and beyond with their supernatural beauty.

6) Its all about energies. We are seen as an absolute unique creation because we are both solid and sentinent. We are among the very last species of sentinent beings to retain this characteristic. This is why we are so easy to manipulate and control by the shukra beings, as we cannot and do not acknowledge this realm is just one of many.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

Teratoma, you are the man. That waterfall is called the 'eternal fall, washing the regret from ones soul'. The pool... Oh man, i want to tell you so much about the waterfall, and how if you stand in the pool, let it wash away every thing inside of you that causes you hurt or pain, it is bliss.

If you stand at the edge and leap from it, you will fall and fall till you land in a pool, and resurface... at the top to be washed again in the pool. it is a measure of ones belief in all and everyting is nothing. Its like falling in a huge curve to arrive at where you started....

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I'd make another thread,

Don't you dare... its hard enough keeping track of all my threads now

Octagons... interesting I had always assumes spheres... due to the fact that what we can observe, its expanding equally in all directions (best as we can tell)

Its all about energies.

Science is slowly coming around to this realization... unfortunately the military types are way ahead in this field and for all the wrong reasons..

We are seen as an absolute unique creation because we are both solid and sentinent. We are among the very last species of sentinent beings to retain this characteristic. This is why we are so easy to manipulate and control by the shukra beings, as we cannot and do not acknowledge this realm is just one of many.

So does that mean we are unique? or are we just that far behind the rest of the universe? Are we the stragglers out on a tiny planet in an insignificant galaxy... and even in that we are on the outside rim and currently 50 light years above the rim..

We are so far out in the back boonies it seems the Universe has left us behind..

Or are we truly as our ego tells us something special and unique?

(and a thorn in the side of creation
)

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

we are sentinent and 'solid', which makes us almost unique amongst the many many species of this universe.

Most have the ability to use many many frequencies and energetic realms of being, where as we have evovled and yet 'stuck' in this one energetic realm.

We really are the 'lowest common denominator' of the universe, but conversly the most protected and watched over of all of them, as we are THE favorite of all species of the 'Creator'. Why? because we have so much to learn and develop into and need so much guidance, we are seen as almost infintile needing a helping hand.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Interesting theories.

Can you acquire an answer to these questions and/or give your own view? :
How long are we going to be stuck in this one energy realm ? What happens after the death ? Does ascension and/or 2012 or other theories fit in ? What kind of future is there for a mankind ?

[edit on 24-8-2008 by inthemistandfog]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Thats just the thing I said in my first post. I can no more 'see' the future through this than any one else. You 'see' up to that very minute where you are accessing the records, be it there or 'else where'.

However, what I do know for certain is that there is a very real battle to rid us here on earth of the parasitic shukra race who are able to use energies to move at will in displays of whjat we would of called 'wizardry' or 'witchcraft' not so long ago.

The really creepy thing is that there are shukra under human control here on earth and do the bidding of peoples unknown.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by inthemistandfog
Does ascension and/or 2012 or other theories fit in

Ascension is Graduation if you will... it cannot be achieved from one lifetime on Earth... when you 'cross over' you will be assigned a new task or 'lesson' That is the easiest way to frame it

2012? What is that? I know something about the end of an old calendar cycle, but not sure what you mean? Who told you about 2012?

Dan is not a fortune teller... just someone lucky enough to have been there and can describe it to us... like Teracoma...

ALL of us have been there... but the memory is buried... There are hypnotists that can take you back... but the memories are closed for a reason... you might not like what else you find....

? What kind of future is there for a mankind ?

[[[Putting on Swami Hat]]]

Outlook Not hopeful if mankind continues to spend all his life in chat rooms forums and tuned out of reality with IPODS

Salam Alechem

[edit on 24-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

parasitic shukra race

Interesting because in the Vedic scriptures Shukra (शुक्र), is Sanskrit for "clear, pure" or "brightness, clearness"

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

In it was a very dark black being, more like those typical grey goblin like aliens.the being showed me an image of a deep and dark cavern with those insectoid 'shukra' alien beings as it called them. It showed me that the 'shukra' despised the light these crystal / diamond beings emitted, almost like an antidote to their 'dark nature' it was explained to me.

The shukra name is a nickname if you like, a derogatory reference to their desire to shun the light.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I wish I had memories of this place......
I wish I has fabulous crystalline guides who took me cool places and helped me see my true purpose.
I have friend's that I only know in my dreams.....and there are places I return to again and again in dreams. I dream about water, rivers....swimming and being in water so much I much just be some sort of a 'dream mermaid'.............I love water in waking life as well, so it seems to jibe very well......except I am in watery environments more often in dreams than in physical life.
I want so much to live very near a river....years ago I was a professional white water river guide on the Colorado river....I miss those days.

I have a friend who lives very near me & does a 'Shamanic Breathwork' healing thing.....and I wish she would take me on this journey....she keeps saying she can't for lack of 'proper music'........................She talks about many wonderful travels by using this Breathwork technique and her tales sound much like what is being described here. I keep asking her to share this with me.......I need to be more demanding I guess. It is difficult to try and her her to do this work with me when she spends every single day working as a councilor for the drug addicted.....

I am hungry for such awareness...............when I OOBE I always seem to be alone, and struggling to do whatever I an attempting to do, and the harder I struggle the more likely it is my OOBE will abruptly end....
I wish my guides would make themselves KNOW to me, or be more available....

oh well...................IF wishes were fishes...........

[edit on 24-8-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I was stood so high above the earth it looked like a shining blue marble below me. The radiant glittering shimmering light beside me reassured me that all was well, and that with them I was totally safe.

I was 'stood' in space. I was also just a shimmering 'version' of myself, spirit like in essence.

The first thing that struck me was the noise.

The sweetest, deepest, most strident sounds were making every molecule of my being vibrate, filling me with a soaring waves of euphoria and feeling so 'alive' and 'energetic' I wanted to dance. The streamer with me tugged lightly at my arm, and like shimmering cloud of diamonds turned and started away from me.

I started to call out, but it just looked back at me, and I felt so foolish that i panicked about being 'left alone'. I just swept up towards the streamer, and we started off into the space towards the sun.

I felt every now and again a breeze, and small pin pricks of energy hitting me, and looking down i saw that every now and again a small light would flare on me. The streamer pointed at the sun and in my mind gave me the reason. We were being buffetted by the solar winds - and its energy was passing through us or colliding with us. After a while I started to glow like the northern lights, all greens and blues, and then a bright bright white.

We passed by rocks and debris, watching and i saw far off a silver orb passing through space. The streamer saw it to, grew to many many miles long and wrapped me in its form. I got a 'mental' picture of a shukra being, transforming into an orb and floating off into space. Its how they travel within our system, not deep space.

It was then i heard the noise for the first time.

I was starting to hear a deep base roaring drum like beating, a rythmatic duuum, duuum, duuum sound, and saw that we were passing a rocky barren planet, Mercury.

I started to lose space as the sun took up more and more of the 'space' skyscape, and i really started to feel very anxiouse. the streamer however filled the void with whistles, clicking and huge long blasts of noise. It was like a whale deep under sea meeting its family again after a long seperation.

We fell down and down towards the surface of the sun. Huge, super massive arcs of energy threw themselves up from the suns surface, passing miles and miles over head, only to crash back down into the sun in massive super massive amounts of raw noise power and fury.

then we were on the surface of the sun. Stood actually 'on' the surface of the sun as it roared like a primevil fury and yet sang like an Angel as it tossed and turned and churned its surface up.

Then the streamer took my hand, and dove into the actual sun itself.

We passed furies of unimaginable intensity, as if the very inners were trying to destroy themselves, and yet all the time this blissful sound rang out... a paradox of awesome size, as the fury was home to such beauty.

Then the noise stopped. dead. Absolute. Silence, total and utter silence.

There in front of me was a molten surface, liquid metal rolling around, throwing of super massive sparks into the inner areas of the sun, like a plasma ball but only a billion times more furiouse and energetic. yet the sound had died, totally.

On the surface of this metallic sphere was was a door, shaped like a whirlpool, always going inwards, but as soon as it vanished in the centre, the material would appear at the edges.

A garden gate was shown to me in my mind, and I was pushed through the whirling 'doorway'.

I was 'stood' in a room. perfectly spherical, no floor, just a sphere, and I was floating with the streamer next to me.

In front of me was a small man sat in a crossed legged position. He was bright blue, like a deep sky blue but with radiance. he was smiling at the streamer, and the streamer rolled around and around him, much like a cat would roll around its masters legs in pleasure or greetings.

'do you know why i am sat here?' he asked me, and I am shamed to say i just couldn't talk.

'This is the only place in a solar system where a being can meditate on the creators will in total silence'.

I stared at him.

'This is where a soul can hear him, feel him, and do his will. It is supreme silence'.

he gestured to me.

'You have seen my home, as I have seen yours. The creator makes all and is all, but we, we are the guardians of the four points of matter'. he stretched out his arms, and he had four of them, in each was a symbol I didn't understand.

he came closer to me and i could feel utter sublime happiness radiating from him, like all he knew was joy.

'each step you take up or down is of yor own free will, that is the creators gift. Follow it upwards leads to eternal energetic bliss, follow it down leads to solidness and decay. Your gift is great, for yours is your own to travel, no one elses'.

he embraced me, and i just felt an upwelling of sheer joy. I also saw many, many epochs passing by as he held me.

'I was a soul of light before mankind even came out from the caves he dwelt in. i shared light and love with you till you decided you could walk and wage war and spread darkness across the creation yourselves. You war like ways drove us souls to spread and leave you, and yet it is the creators will that we are never far away'.

He let me go, and sat back onto thin air.

'Go, go with the streamers out into the night skies, realise that your own way is the creators way, and that you can go upwards towards the light if your free will so chooses. You have seen our home, our city and the halls, so now it is your own choice to stumble back into the darkness, or to leap and follow the light'.

he shoved me with two hands, and i felt a falling sensation. i was travelling back out of the sun, the noise deafening me in its hugeness, its ferocity, its absolute power.

I 'fell' far from the sun, watching it as it dwindled into a small ball of light. I realised I was far enough to turn around and try to see earth.

I did, and i thought 'I need to be home', and the very next second I was snapped back into my body, laid as I had been on the bed.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Wow Dan, how is it that you attract these beings. I have read a few of your previous posts. So having experienced this now, what do you think of the Cloud that shifted in the sky, and what about the being in your room, the one you gave the Good News to? I really want to know what your take on these other experiences.

What is so special about you that you would attract these beings Dan?

Also, do you think these guys are all over the clouds in the skies watching every single one of us?

Please tell me Dan this is quite interesting!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join