Akashic 'Hall of records'.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The 'cloud' in the sky is a streamers way of going about un-noticed.

The being that got the good news is alive and i am ashamed to say a very helpful creature that the streamers work with as 'physical manual workers' if you like. The bodies the streamers do not posses to move around this physical world.

I explained it earlier in full. I got shown it recovering in a 'hospital' like setting.

I apologised when I met it. It accepted and forgave me.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
wow.

What and ENORMOUSLY spiritual experience you had......

I wonder if that blue guy is the same one from the Buddah stories?
I forget his name......I want to call him Shiva, but I am probably wrong....I think it HAS to be the same guy.....

I want to meet the blue guy to...........I like blue.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Vishnu.

The 'ultimate soul'. The creators chosen one.

I have a Hindu friend through my wifes work. I told him this and he skipped hoops all evening.

I mean he was on the phone talking at light speed in hindi for ages.

He told me all about Vishnu. Its the same guy, even the pictures are correct, like down to the colour Blue and four arms.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You say you went directly into the sun??

SOULAR ENERGY

(First post)
I just read this post like 2 seconds ago...

[edit on 24/8/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yeah, I went into the sun. Sat meditating on the creators will is a a four armed blue being. The only true silence in this entire solar system is the very inner core of the sun, hence why he is there. So he can hear, feel and do the creators will.

The streamers flit in and out and about, as do others, but he is there, alone in the cventre of the sun, in perfect contentment and happiness.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Do these streamers visit every single one of us or only a select few individuals on the planet or what?

Also, who is recording our every move in our lives?

I recall listening to Coast to Coast am some weeks ago and they had a guest named Jordan Maxwell. He recounted a story to George Nory about many years ago, when he was a young guy, he came to California and met a girl in a coffee shop. One day she told him to go meet her dad, and he politely turned it down, but she kept insisting that her dad wanted to meet him , that he was a very important man. So he went, and when he approached her house, her dad was out front waiting for him, and as he saw him, he got the most euphoric feeling he ever felt around the presence of this man. He was invited in and sat down to talk to the man, with his gf sitting nearby, a little sister near a fireplace and the mother and wife in the kitchen. This man talked to him, and he told him, he came to California for a reason, he asked him, see why did you come here? And Jordan really didn't know why, and this man told him, you came here for a special reason. You'll find out later in your life. And he also told him that they were watching him, that they had always been watching him. He told him about an experience in Jordan's life, many years ago, when he was 9 years old, he was in his parent's back garden, doing something, and that night, he prayed in the back porch, the moon was out in full. This man recounted this experience in Jordan's life. And he could not believe it, he wanted to cry from incredulousness that this man was re-telling him something that he remembered so well. The man told him, We know cause we were there, we were watching you. And Jordan was just so moved by this he felt the urge to cry, but his gf was there and he refrained, and that day he went home, and came back on another day, only to find the front door of this house wide open and the house completely empty.

So could this guy have been a streamer with a body too?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Dan is it possible that these light beings you call streamers are the Pleiadian beings?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I've been working on this all day, and popping in and out of ATS following this thread. The answers are coming to me, thanks to all the other space cadets and dreamers here. There are things about my 'dream/visit' to what I'm calling the "Akashic Sanctuary" that I didn't understand, and thought were anomalous that are one-by-one starting to make sense.

For example, I didn't understand why there was a water park there. Everyone in the water looked extremely happy, that's for sure, but I remember consciously deciding not to go in. I wonder why! It's been pointed out to me since then by several of my friends that water=knowledge=life from many different philosophical points of view.

SO... I'd say I'm about half done with this, so I'm showing off my progress again. Next time I post it'll be done.

[edit to add:]
Right click and "view image" to see the whole thing...

[edit on 8/25/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I was trying to hear opinions on more down to earth events from someone who has experienced these beings, and whether the experience has shaped these opinions. Sure it is not exactly on the topic, and for example the galactic alignment in 2012 may not mean of any signifigance. Also very possible that Dan Tamma and other whom these experiences belong to, have not learned anything particular concerning my questions and thus can't really give any kind of exceptional views compared to those who haven't.

I like to perceive the life in third dimension filled from individual events all the way to world events. Dan Tanna mentions in one of his posts how we are in need of guidance for our unique situation, so I thought to jump into questions related to this third dimension. I am not expecting him to have answers from beings to all these questions, just laid them out for consideration.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

The water washes you clean, its like having every single molecule of your soul washed with gentle hands and placed back shiny bright. Its the second most intense experience I have ever had, being submerged in the pool, and then leaping from the fall. Its exhilirating beyond words. Only meeting the creator face to face fills me with more intense 'speedy up heart beat emotions'.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

Dan is it possible that these light beings you call streamers are the Pleiadian beings?

No. These beings are not from the pleiadian system. They have been energy forms for longer than our solar system has been in existence, and do not hide anything nor give vague answers. what you see with them is the unadulterated crystal clarity truth.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by inthemistandfog
Interesting theories.

Can you acquire an answer to these questions and/or give your own view? :
How long are we going to be stuck in this one energy realm ? What happens after the death ? Does ascension and/or 2012 or other theories fit in ? What kind of future is there for a mankind ?

[edit on 24-8-2008 by inthemistandfog]

Answers for you.

You are stuck here until you raise yourself upwards. Yeah I know, thats an answer - next questions how do you raise yourself? That was my question too.
You go face the Creator. I call him God Almighty, you and every one else may have another name. He is however more Almighty than you can concieve. His eyes alone strike all feeling out of you bar 'oh my !!!!!'.

Future for mankind? we have to be rid of the shukra to be able to follow a path that leads us upwards. They really are sucking the love and joy out of this planet and its people, via manipulation and deception of the elite.

I asked about the shukra, and the streamers really got animated and flashy colours showing me scenes that still today make my blood run cold.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Dan tell us who the shukra are and where they are and what exactly do they look like.

Also, are these streamers Gods or like his messengers or is there actually many Gods floating around the universe?

Can any of use talk to these streamers, are they in the skies all the time, just watching us and listening to our prayers?

Tell us more about them.

Also, Dan, why is it that these beings were trying to protect you from being abducted, do you have some special ability that would make them go out of their way to save you and why are they showing you know the truth, they don't show everybody this, so why did they show you?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Dan tell us who the shukra are and where they are and what exactly do they look like.

The shukra are the 'grey' alien type - be it the shorter 'workers', the taller 'gatherers', the more cerebral 'pointers' (Tallest, clothed and with blue eyes) or the ones that seem to look like preying mantis, the 'hive protectors'.

Also, are these streamers Gods or like his messengers or is there actually many Gods floating around the universe?

There is only 1 Creator. The streamers are like highly sentinent energy forms from before this universe was even born in the 'expansion of matter'. the blue 'Vishnu' was quite clear on this.

Can any of use talk to these streamers, are they in the skies all the time, just watching us and listening to our prayers?

They listen, watch, wait, help, guide and fight for us every second of every waking day. Their work load is massive. They maintain the Akashic records, defend it against evils and take care of us 'solid sentinents'.

[qoute]
Also, Dan, why is it that these beings were trying to protect you from being abducted, do you have some special ability that would make them go out of their way to save you and why are they showing you know the truth, they don't show everybody this, so why did they show you?

The shukra are the absolute flip side to the streamers. Were as a streamer will tell you and show you the absolute truth even if it hurts you or makes you ashamed, a shukra is only out to fufill its own ends. They are very evil.

Why are they showing me this? because I woke up. ill explain that later on for you.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Next time someone asks you "What time is it?" Say the first think that pops into your mind... THEN look at your watch...

Next time the phone rings 'guess' who it is... don't think just guess...

Report back to me after a few months...

Though it may seem petty, this goes to method of thinking and awareness of your environment... its time to come out of your shell... let your aura reach out and 'sense' for you...

If this does not make sense do not worry... it is not easy to put 35 years of study into a few posts

Zorgon, would you consider this to be "in tune with the Universe"? That's what I think some people have called these "coincidences". If so, things like this happen to me on a daily basis. Multiple times a day. My most interesting one (there are many) happened when I was at work. My co-worker was listening to the radio. I was trying to type up my email password and had to think for a second what it was. At that moment, the radio DJ said my password. He was talking about something on the radio and I happened to pay attention just as he said my password. It's an off the wall password. He was talking about the song that just played and some how BAM. Just as I was thinking what it was, he said it. Freaky. I've got many other things that happen, "I know" who's calling, what songs about to play next on the radio, etc....

Some will call it coincidence, but it happens too often to be just normal in my opinion. But that's just me.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Dan Tanna, knowing what you know now, what would you assume the entities summoned by the Ouija board are. Why are there so many antisocial spirits that come out and cause such evil destruction to people who try this game?

Also, do you think this could mean that the center of every star in the universe is where some supreme being meditates? And is it then that these streamers come in and out of stars all over the universe?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Dan Tanna, knowing what you know now, what would you assume the entities summoned by the Ouija board are. Why are there so many antisocial spirits that come out and cause such evil destruction to people who try this game?

Hey, I can answer this pone as this is some thing I have had personal experience with, and got shown during my 'life review'.

I was with three girls and another guy, messing about with a board. I was 15 at the time. We were scared because of the motion of the board, and yet it did know things that no others there knew. We smashed the cup and threw it in the bin - yes it really was that scary.

Now, in my life review, this is how i saw it from the streamers view point.

We asked the question and the cup started to fill with an oily black smoke (unseen to us with human eyes) and a small set of faces appeared to swirl around it. it wasn't one spirit, it was many, all clamoring for attention and release from the glass. They swirled and made the glass move. next thing I saw a streamer walk up to the glass and push down on it, forcing this black smoke back into the place where it had come from. The streamer then appeared to blow on one of my companions, and yes, i do remember her going 'all goose fleshed and scared'.

So, are ouiji boards bad? oh yes, terribly so.

Also, do you think this could mean that the center of every star in the universe is where some supreme being meditates? And is it then that these streamers come in and out of stars all over the universe?

Streamers use stars like we use doorways. For them they are places to go to and from with out actually physically having to travel vast distances.

They do however enjoy the vastness of space, and have remarkable talent at showing the most beautiful places your eyes could ever wish to see. they also can be in many, many places at once... so travel / door ways or two places at once its easy for them to be where they need or want to be.

As for supreme beings in every star? I don't know, as I didn't ask.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Octagons... interesting I had always assumes spheres... due to the fact that what we can observe, its expanding equally in all directions (best as we can tell)

Interesting. Octagonal is the shape used by Leedskalnin, and the masons, based on the research done here.

It would seem logical, would it not, that the octagon would play a part?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Wow that's quite interesting Dan. Now I'm starting to think that perhaps all those chills people get, when in haunted places, is actually a streamer trying to protect them from antisocial spirits.

What about the moon? Did they show you what the moon's real purpose is, what about these other planets, don't they have inhabitants too?

Also, what is the purpose of abducted the people's of the earth to these gray beings?

Are the streamers confused for Angels, or are the angel beings actually other beings of a lower heirarchy than them?

Do we have spirit guides? I have heard Psychic Silvia Browne say that everybody has one or more spirit guides, did you find this to be true?

Also, who created the gray aliens, why is it so hard to stop them from wreaking havoc? There has to be some logic to why they are trying to take over. Something more logical than just to be evil for no real reason.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join