It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic 'Hall of records'.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by keeff

I did see the night time event that occured. I watched it again and again. I won't go into details here, but it was not what I thought it was.

As for the future, no the records don't show you a future. they show you up to that very second, but no further. They can also show you how others interact with you in your life, but only if it involves you. ie you cannot say 'let me look at my parents youth' as that has no bearing on your own record.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Okay. I'll ask the obvious question: What did you tell your wife when you "returned"? How long were you gone, even though you weren't physically gone? Did she notice you day-dreaming?

Just seems like you skipped this part. I'd be more than a little freaked out, not to mention I'd be wondering what my wife/kid saw me doing while I was away. Did you guys talk about this? Did she want you to see a doctor?

NOT a hater, or disbeliever. . just curious.

No worries. My wife was like 'well, tell me then'. So I did. She was a bit worried but I am fine. Whilst i was away I just laid there and every now and again slipped out a small smile.

I had a full CT scan this afternoon actually on my Drs request and its come out fine and free of any illness / injury. EEG is also fine and healthy.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

amongus... your avatar is a bad shukra.. tsk tsk..

was that really needed?

original poster.. could you please describe the being?

I know you said it was huge and shimmered like diamonds, but besides the color/texture and size.. could you describe what the face looked like? what the body looked like? faces/eyes like the tall white-grays types? nordic? slender?

sounds like an great experience. glad you had it.

thank you for sharing.

-

I'll try and draw it in colours for you and post an image here. However I will say these light beings are not in any way like the bug eyed beings, nor these nordic white human types. These beings are like a diamond rain fall. Its hard but as i say ill try draw some thing to give you an idea.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

could you go into details about the path of your life you were on , and how you plan to change after the experience please?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

Originally posted by prevenge

amongus... your avatar is a bad shukra.. tsk tsk..

was that really needed?

no no I wasn't being sarcastic.

-

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Those beings with the bug eyes are not in any way shape or form on mankinds side.

They are despised by the beings of light, and these 'shukra' despise them back with an intensity I can only call primevil hatred.

Now, to answer a question I recieved in a u2u. (flood control is on).

The beings of light showed me the evening where I 'fought' a being. This was a true and real 'shiny TV', not my own minds eye.

What i saw was way, way different to what i had related.

OK. To throw it out in the open.

These beings with the large eyes and fish like features have unbeknown to me played a large part in my continued existence. Yeah, I know, what a way to thank them.

I'll keep it short.

They are the good guys, and I very nearly stiffed one of them who was trying hard to keep me alive.

They were in the forest, they were in my room, but they do not fly the black triangle I saw, the insectoid race do at the command of earth controllers.

In the forest these beings were stopping me from being abducted. In my room these beings were stopping my child from being abducted. I awoke way way earlier than they planned - they had in mind a full clean up of their mess, and then just leaving us to it.

I saw the whole thing from start to finish.

Do you know how bad I feel? f##### aweful, thats how bad.

Short of it is that my own family line are abductees, and i was supposed to be next. These fish beings had other ideas about it to 'break' the shukra line running through generations of my family.

This they have done.

Add to this I have had the pleasure of meeting one face to face for a very frank and open conversation makes my guilt rise through the roof.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall

Interesting. If this experience felt "more real than real" to you, you probably were where you think you were. You might want to check out a book called Journey of Souls by Dr. Michael Newton, a phychiatrist who has done thousands of hypnosis regressions into the afterlife or between life. Some of his patients mention the hall of records, and some give fairly detailed descriptions. I would guess though, that we would all see a different hall.

Thank you, and i will look it up, as I am very interested to see what else people saw there.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Great story, and I am glad I am not the only one going through changes.

Congratz Dan.

Looks like someone gave YOU the "good news".

- Lee

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Dan so now you know there is a lot of life in the Universe isn't it amazing!

As I have said before there is more good then bad and I again must say even if there are Grey's that do things not liked by the human race it does not make "ALL" Grey's bad.

I have this image of a species of life coming to Earth and seeing people doing evil things and then going home and telling there species the "entire" human race is evil.

Again ALL Grey's are not bad.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hola Dan Tanna,

Maybe these are silly questions but I'll put them out here anyway. Does the life review include times that you are sleeping or in some other unconscious state? Does it include mental activity you had while in such a state? More generally, is all your inner thought activity re-presented to you as well and in sync with the moments or is it really just more like simply watching a spy cam?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Hola Dan Tanna,

Maybe these are silly questions but I'll put them out here anyway. Does the life review include times that you are sleeping or in some other unconscious state? Does it include mental activity you had while in such a state? More generally, is all your inner thought activity re-presented to you as well and in sync with the moments or is it really just more like simply watching a spy cam?

I saw my entire life in huge multi tiered technicolour. It was every moment I had lived. I didn't see any dreams, but i did see myself when I was alseep and at times that was freaky actually. There isn't any inner thought as such, not in words any way, more like 'energy' vibrations i.e. you watch it and 'feel' the moment. if you was angry, angry will come across, but I stood there thinking 'why did I get so angry?'.

It wasn't a spycam as there was no voyeristic effect of watching it. More like a 'This is it. Accept it, and change your own future'.

Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

Originally posted by craic.n.up
i am glad you have not given up telling your experiences we can all learn from them .

This is one thing that I have learned in the last few weeks. If one person stands up and tells it, others who have stayed quiet will say 'me too' because they will no longer be alone.

gosh bearing part of my soul eeek!!

yes a simular thing happened to me in 2000 it lasted 21 days it was intense beautiful but scary at times. It gave me knowledge and a different way of looking at life and dealing with life and a way of being

I tuned into a meditaiton last night and a simular expereince got taken put on a plynth with 2 others knew one but other I am unsure I was shown like a film what had gone on with me since 2000 to now how its all working on different levels of vibration I cant really type what I want to express but lets say it gave me a bigger picture and a feeling of okay thats cool now i understand a little more............ many years ago I saw a blue grid person neon blue has anyone else out there seem simular

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

How is it that just a month ago you were in mortal combat with a fish being and now you have another experience from a humanoid being that is described as a rainstorm of diamonds?

I mean really, how lucky do you have to be or how delusional are you?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn

How is it that just a month ago you were in mortal combat with a fish being and now you have another experience from a humanoid being that is described as a rainstorm of diamonds?

I mean really, how lucky do you have to be or how delusional are you?

this is the same guy??

man... what a co-inkeedink.

hmmmm....

care to comment, original poster?

-

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Yes, same person, same poster, continued experience. Not seperate experiences at all. I looked at them as two at first, but its not.

How lucky? well, lets just say 'very unlucky'.

I am pursuing this of course with the people who are helping me through my first encounter. This time however I have a happier outlook at the whole thing.

As for detractors, well so be it.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hi Dan,

I can see why you would think yourself unlucky. All of this must be very stressful. I think you are lucky to have experienced these things. I always wondered about the Akashic Record. I appreciate you sharing your experience with us. So, have you been "forgiven" for attacking the being in your bedroom? What went on in your conversation with one of them? I really hope to hear more if you have time.

Thanks,

20 Eyes

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hi Dan Sorry I just got here... been a little busy these days with the amoiunt of data being 'released' Thanks for asking

I quickly skimmed the two pages (whew glad it only got that far) and will now put in some time...

Originally posted by Ceara
I've been wishing for something like this to happen to me for YEARS but nothing ever happens. I beg, plead... nothing works.
I read about this stuff and for some reason, I believe it exists, somewhere.

You do NOT believe... that is why you fail... Now let me explain...

What I mean by this is that in your inner self you do not yet truly believe... you want to believe but you have not released this 'thought' to your subconscious mind...

"Ask and ye shall receive" is very true... but you have to know HOW to ask...

This is what the esoteric societies teach... the method..
This is how prayer works... the method

There are two very good threads that is someone was serious take the time to read... because there you will find the secret

This one is by a moderator here at ATS
Sky Floating
How "the law of attraction" works
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one is about leaving the body while awake...
The River Goddess
Conscious Oobe....It's Real!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even though I'm green with envy. lol

Though I believe you are joking about the 'Envy' leave this thought behind, as it will block your path

[edit on 18-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
I am always fascinated by discussions or information pertaining to the Akashic Hall of Records, although it has forever 'appeared' to be virtually impossible to attain for most.

'appeared' is correct because many people actually access them all the time, though not like Dan with such a powerful vision...

The records are something that very few people believe in... because it is not possible for the mind to grasp that EVERYTHING that EVERY soul has ever done in eternity is written in these records and can be accessed...

You can start at the simple mundane end... something everyone does..

You lose an item.... go to sleep thinking of the item and next morning you will find it right away...
Sure it can be argued that this is merely your subconscious mind remebering where you put it

But with training you get better...

Next time someone asks you "What time is it?" Say the first think that pops into your mind... THEN look at your watch...

Next time the phone rings 'guess' who it is... don't think just guess...

Report back to me after a few months...

Though it may seem petty, this goes to method of thinking and awareness of your environment... its time to come out of your shell... let your aura reach out and 'sense' for you...

If this does not make sense do not worry... it is not easy to put 35 years of study into a few posts

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
How awesome.

I hope many more people will come to realise what you have been shown - also that the "insect-like" aliens are no good little blighters.

Did you mention that these guys were flying around craft by the demand of earth controllers??

Thanks for sharing you experience, it's opened my eyes a little more.

Congratulations, by the way.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Don Wahn
I would love to see some sort of artistic depiction of what you encountered, both being-wise and from a hall/information standpoint.

Well I for one hope this thread becomes a collection point of real experiences. I know it will attract a lot of wannabe's and a few skeptics but that is okay... we are in the Gray Area so "proof" is not required...

The word Akashic comes from the ancient Tibetan words "aka meaning place, and "sa" meaning unseen in the sky. When the soul emerges from the source (or the creating life force, or God), it begins its pre-destined travel through time and space. Along its travels, it incarnates many times, growing spiritually and at the same time, fulfilling its purpose.

The soul emits energy with every thought, action or event that it engages in during its incarnations.

This energy leaves a permanent energetic blueprint. This blueprint is in the form of a multi dimensional holographic recording of the actual events, thoughts, feelings and actions of life that the soul experienced. This hologram is a continuous cinematic display that continues through time and space. These hologram recordings are the Akashic records. Because every activity of the soul leaves its energy blueprint, the history of the whole universe is recorded in this hologram - including the history of our past lives and present life. This is the Akashic record of our life.

The Akashic records are in the Hall of Records, located in the Akashic plane of the universe, an etheric plane, one of the 7 planes. These planes are distant energy fields that we can access through the depths of our minds. Our inner mind can access them because we, along with these fields, are made up of the same cosmic energy. However, it takes work and training from the slower 3 dimensional physical reality we are in today to access the higher vibrational frequencies of these states of reality. Brief experiences of intuition are subconscious forms of momentary awareness of our Akashic records (without us aware of the "viewing")leading us to making the right choice or decision (if we follow our intuition).

The Akashic records are a very complex existence for us to understand. There are higher and lower Akashic records, each storing different aspects of universal history.

Added by Matthew James At 9/19/2007 05:48:00 PM

www.thelivingmoon.com...

I am also collecting experiences and any images that are artist renderings of such 'excursions' as well as anything regarding 'ascension' Not easy to find but we have a big team here

I will toss them in from time to time in the hopes 'stimulate' the discussion

Ascension...

[edit on 18-8-2008 by zorgon]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join