It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the once Great Eastern Europe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Imagine Croatia , Serbia , Kosovo, Slovenia , Macedonia, Bosnia , and Montenegro form into the once proud nation of yugoslavia again... And if all former USSR states/countries form together to again make the superpower of the USSR . Someone needs to show America, Uk etc that Eastern European countries should not be tossed around but none of the current presidents seem to have the balls to do it" They all are seeming to lean towards the US for support and have all turned Pro-Western. These once proud nations are now looked down on and pityed. Isnt it about time that Eastern Europe and these so called"3rd World Countries" stand up to the big Western Bullys
. Who do you think would win in an all out war ( no nukes ) Yugoslavia & USSR or the Usa

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I am english. I dont like eastern europeans from the ones i met, nice countries though. USA would win.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Eastern Europe, as you are referring to it was merely a cobbled together 'world' instigated by the powerful at the expense of really people and/or countries.

It will take more than a lifetime to replace what was taken away from them.

Small is beautiful (not to mention it will assist in balancing world economy)

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Two words can answer this question.
Ronald and Reagan

new topics

top topics

join