It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

think a co-worker might be an alien (seriously)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADisbeliever

Originally posted by Cedric

Did you see the person in the car? This is the most important question.

If you didnt see him inside the car, you cant be sure. What about the serial in the car?? Why dont you look at the details?

Was following him so of course couldn't see his face. But could see the back of his head - he had the same hairstyle, and exactly the same height.

Could you ask him about this? Then see what he answers. If he becomes nervous, when you mention this moment, then he has something to hide.

Just see what he answers to you. Then see if its possible.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ADisbeliever

Why don't you confront him and ask him about it?

Just A Thought!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1.01
why didn't you say anything to him about it when you saw his car 'at the blue mark' or when you both arrived at work?

About 100 people work here during my shift. I don't exactly know the guy. I know his name, I know what car he drives because i've seen him get in and out of it, but I've never really talked to him. The times I have talked to him, he has seemed very strange, like he's from another planet.

After seeing what happened tonight, I'm not exactly going to go up to the man and say "oh hey, lol BTW how did you get there so fast? yeah that was me tailgating you"

Oh something else I should mention! he walks extremely funny. How he walks is just unnatural. He takes very odd steps and does this weird thing with his arms while he walks. I'm not even sure I bend that way.

I'm starting to believe more and more he is an alien after all.

I'm not obviously going to talk to the guy and ask him. What happens if he's not an alien? He would probably take offense at me asking him that then - and I don't exactly want my coworkers to hate me.

Originally posted by v1.01
you said that you were tailgating him and recall the bumper stickers and car being identical.... but you did not mention anything about the license plate being the same... did you not notice if the license plate was his?

Excellent point, I forgot all about the license plate, thank you! (I'm very tired, been up 20 hours)

The first 3 letters of both license plates WERE identical. They were ERB. I'm not sure what the last 4 digits of the license plate were.

But thank you. I'm now 100% sure they were the same car. Same make, same color, same road, same night, same bumper stickers, and both begin with ERB. obviously the same car.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Well..

What if he was an alien? So what? What you going to do?

I think what you need now is more cases. Something more strange.

Maybe if he is an alien there is something he lacks. Maybe he has no birthday perhaps? Has he a family? If he is an alien I think he isnt involved in every thing others do..

Maybe he doesnt eat anything at breaks? He never uses bathroom. These little things could give you more proof.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Did you see the person in the car? This is the most important question.

If you didnt see him inside the car, you cant be sure. What about the serial in the car?? Why dont you look at the details?

Was following him so of course couldn't see his face. But could see the back of his head - he had the same hairstyle, and exactly the same height.

Could you ask him about this? Then see what he answers. If he becomes nervous, when you mention this moment, then he has something to hide.

Just see what he answers to you. Then see if its possible.

Well I'm a little scared.

I know just asking him is the obvious solution, maybe he will tell me he drove 180mph down those 3 roads and was trying to race me, and that will be that.

But what if he is an alien or something? Even if he's not, he has to be a maniac to drive 180mph+ on dirt roads.

Am I to go up to him and say "oh hey man, it was me that was tailgating you last night, how did you get in front of me so fast on that road"?

even if he's not an alien, maybe he would murder me or something

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
IMO, I think it was a car that was SIMILAR to your co workers car, and you managed to catch up to him because he left lets say 20 minutes before you did. You saw your co workers car and went, omg my co worker is 1337 h4x0r1ng.

Just your mind putting things together the WAY you want them to be.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I am failing to see the problem in telling the dude, minus the alien bit, about what happened, and that you'de really like to know what shortcut he took to get there so fast. I mean, what's he gonna do, zap you with a ray gun?

As far as walking funny, ever think that he may have a bone disease? or was premature at birth, casuing bone and muscle mis-developement? or any numbe r of things could make a person walk "funny".

Not to mention, why the hell would an alien need to work !!!

[edit on 31/7/08 by Misfit]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

He would work to be less inconspicuous O.o

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Well..

What if he was an alien? So what? What you going to do?

I know. What am I going to do? Well you are probably asking yourself why I even made this thread. Well my goal is that it will help me determine that he's not an alien or something.

I'm hoping that there's just some detail I overlooked somewhere that will prove he's not an alien. Something that someone can point out to me. Something I missed.

I don't want him to be an alien. Especially because I obviously pissed him/it off.

I think what you need now is more cases. Something more strange.

Maybe if he is an alien there is something he lacks. Maybe he has no birthday perhaps? Has he a family? If he is an alien I think he isnt involved in every thing others do..

Maybe he doesnt eat anything at breaks? He never uses bathroom. These little things could give you more proof.

Excellent idea. We work an extremely physical job, we have to constantly stay hydrated. Everyone has a huge bottle of water with them that they bring in to work.

I think tomorrow night, if I see him come in, I'll look and see if he's carrying water with him.

Also on the way in, there are usually cookies and donuts that the guards in the guardhouse put out for workers to take. Usually almost everyone takes one, I mean why not, free cookies, lol? If I'm lucky enough to catch him in the guardhouse, I can see if he takes a cookie or not.

If he doesn't, I guess it doesn't mean anything, he might just not be hungry. But any info at all will help I guess.

So far I know that:
- he puts bumper stickers on his car that no normal person would.
- he walks very odd, very unnaturally for a human.
- when you do talk to him, he acts very strange, not very "down to earth". says weird things.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hm...

Just keep watching him. If he is alien, he will do some mistakes that a human wouldnt do.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Cedric]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Please, someone help me here. Maybe I'm missing something, or blind, but how could he do what he did? Assuming it's not one of the two things I listed.

Hypnosis, or some sort of mind manipulation. He made you think he turned, when, he did not and blinded you to the fact that he was there all the time. When the trance broke, you saw him again.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
I am failing to see the problem in telling the dude, minus the alien bit, about what happened, and that you'de really like to know what shortcut he took to get there so fast. I mean, what's he gonna do, zap you with a ray gun?

As far as walking funny, ever think that he may have a bone disease? or was premature at birth, casuing bone and muscle mis-developement? or any numbe r of things could make a person walk "funny".

Not on this job. Extremely physical work. You have to be in top-shape. If he had some kind of condition, he wouldn't be working here, simple as that. In fact I severely sprained my ankle a year ago and was limping for a few days, my boss said "you're not working until that limp is gone".

Not to mention, why the hell would an alien need to work !!!

I don't know, but I can speculate. Maybe that is how they gather data on us, by blending in with us and observing us?

Kind of like how when the FBI does undercover stings, often they will have their agents join a place of employment and work there for a few weeks, getting to know everyone and what goes on there, and gathering intelligence before making the arrest on that corrupt CEO.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
What is written on the bumper stickers?

could give us a clue as to what kind of person/alien he is!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

1) The first car that I followed was not him, it was a car that looked exactly identical. This, just can't be, it was the same make/model, same color, and had the same bumper stickers that he does. So it HAD to be his car.

2) He is an alien or some other-worldly being, that can make his car teleport.

So you are dismissing the possibility of another mass manufactured car with identical color, misidentification of a person from quite a distance OVER the possibility he's an E.T.?

No wonder you got banned....

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I have to admit it is a little strange having a bumper sticker from a gas station, being how people are bitter over pricing of gas. Kraft foods is another one rofl you would have to be really off the wall person to devalue/deface your car with such a distasteful worthless sticker.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siren

Please, someone help me here. Maybe I'm missing something, or blind, but how could he do what he did? Assuming it's not one of the two things I listed.

Hypnosis, or some sort of mind manipulation. He made you think he turned, when, he did not and blinded you to the fact that he was there all the time. When the trance broke, you saw him again.

You know, I guess I have to consider that, if I'm going to consider the possibility he could be an alien.

As I said in the first post in this thread, I'm not really a believer in the paranormal/aliens/whatnot. I'm a skeptic.

But after seeing this I just don't know anymore.

I always thought it was silly that people could have supernatural powers. But do you really think this odd coworker of mine could know how to do hypnosis/mind control? Is that a possibility?

But if I was hypnotized, how was I able to drive my car without crashing it? I would think if I was hypnotized, it would be worse than drunk driving...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Surely you, or a friend, has a cam-phone ....... borrow one, I rrrrrRREALLY want to see this "walk" you keep talking about.

Originally posted by Nyte Angel
He would work to be less inconspicuous O.o

Hell, you'de think that if an alien were able to produce everything required to attain and maintain a job, one would just produce richness, heh.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
What is written on the bumper stickers?

could give us a clue as to what kind of person/alien he is!

Already said quite a few posts ago.

First one just says "HESS" and it's a green sticker, from the HESS Gas Station's (hess = northeast thing, might not have them where you live).

The other was a bumper sticker that said kraft foods

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Surely you, or a friend, has a cam-phone ....... borrow one, I rrrrrRREALLY want to see this "walk" you keep talking about.

Hmm I have a camera phone but it will be hard. Before entering the facility we get scanned and patted down by the guards, we aren't allowed to bring any items of value into the facility, especially electronics, and that includes cell phones.

if I'm lucky, I could catch him in the parking lot before we enter the facility, but I would have to get lucky and arrive there at the same time he does and catch him walking before he goes inside.

I'm not going to stalk the guy, lol but if I do see him in the parking lot, I'll see what I can do.

In the mean time, I'll try to find a video of someone walking like he does, maybe I can find something on youtube.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Ever Had The Thought You Hallucinated Him driving down that road,
then came out of it at the junction?

Daydreamer?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join