It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

think a co-worker might be an alien (seriously)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think it`s an alien

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADisbeliever

Ok here it is, i work for UPS. I stack about 1,200 packages per hour into several trailers, most weighing more than 100lbs.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by ADisbeliever]

1200 packages per hour and most weighing more than 100lbs?

That sounds next to impossible. Are these packages on skids?

Reason i ask is because i use to work in a retail store where it would take 45 minutes for 3 to 4 of us to unload a 500 piece trailer by hand (most boxes only weighed 30lbs on average).

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1.01
the bumper stickers 'HESS' and 'KRAFT' are both German names....
Kraft could refer to his car actually being a Craft... the only thing i could find of Hess (other then the nazi SS general) is Swiss chemist G.H. Hess (Hess' Law)

I recall someone metioning to me once, Hess was the name affiliated with Hitler. I didn't google it to check. It's a just a name that's come up to me before, and that was the story that went with it.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
i dont see at all why you wouldnt ask him about it instead of boggling your mind about it. worst scenario: you ask him a couple questions, his alien senses tingle, so he abducts you in his flying saucer and sends you to an intergalactic zoo on planet zurg.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ADisbeliever

Maybe this guy is an alien i mean he was driving an economical car with a kraft foods bumper sticker and new where to get gas at a station that generally speaking (you can look up these details on your own i assure you there out there) has some of the cheaper gasoline in the places where it has stations.

anyways in all seriousness id have to agree with the poster that said maybe he turned back onto the same road and over took you without you noticing...... highway hypnosis.....maybe?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
[edit on 31-7-2008 by violet]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
i dont see how the names kraft and hess being german have anything to do with the subject at hand Kraft Foods. headquarterd in Illinois and here is a link to the hess coorporation which doesnt even operate in germany

www.hess.com...

why do you make these kinds of corillations it only serves to drive speculation in an unhealthy manner by insinuating more than the facts tell this is bad science and shouldnt be brought into these types of discussions without having first made a reasonable plausible connection

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaVillen

Ok here it is, i work for UPS. I stack about 1,200 packages per hour into several trailers, most weighing more than 100lbs.

1200 packages per hour and most weighing more than 100lbs?

That sounds next to impossible. Are these packages on skids?

Reason i ask is because i use to work in a retail store where it would take 45 minutes for 3 to 4 of us to unload a 500 piece trailer by hand (most boxes only weighed 30lbs on average).

Not impossible but very difficult.

This is by far one of the most physically demanding jobs in the world, unless you worked doing this for UPS, DHL, or Fedex before, you would never understand.

When people get their box delivered to their front door, they don't really stop to consider what kind of work people did to get that box to you.

on the plus side, the pay is great.

Oh, and 3 to 4 of you to unload a 500 peice trailer?

I don't work unload, only load, but unloaders here have to unload their own trailer, and they are expected to unload a 1,200 peice trailer all by themselves in 45 minutes or less. If they don't, it's not like they get fired, but 1,200/45 mins is the goal.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
i think it was a warning from him to you directly
your right , he has powers, but you dont what they are...
he could of somehow put a daze on you where you lost time, or he could of projected his flanking to you with telepathy
bottom line , it is one of two things, you either loss track of things
or he projected you full of false sensory data.

he could be an alien , any of us could be aliens, maybe ...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
haven't seen his car or anything but had another "encounter" yesterday with him

i was at a vending machine, getting a bottle of gatorade. it got stuck in the vending machine and wouldn't drop down.

then the "alien guy" walks by, looks at the vending machine, and my gatorade drops down, then he looks away.

i swear to god...

[edit on 2-8-2008 by ADisbeliever]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Ahhh I've just worked it out! I know who you co-worker is!

He's the Fonze!

You are suffering the Fonze effect.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
How do we know your not an alien trying to gather information to blend in as we speak??? a few things discrediting whats being said:
1. You did mention you were going 20 hours straight without sleep, Hmmmm could that be going to your head??? how are you going through so many hours without sleep and still be functional.
2. How do we know your not on prescription drugs and have abondoned usage???
3. With so many illegal drugs on the market and there constant pressures these days, how do we know you didnt start hitting something heavy???
4. Maybe you were a test trial for '___'??? steady tripping???
5. Maybe he actually gets gas at HESS and loves his KD??? I've seen weirder bumper stickers!!! Maybe he got 5 cents off per gallon if he put on the Hess sticker and his kid put on the KD sticker when he wasnt looking??
6. Maybe his car fly's with the pigs???
7. You also said you work in a factory type setting, most that are in that setting are known to be heavy into drugs and alcohol, could this be you???
8. Dejavu MAYBE.
9. Maybe he is part of the stone cutters and has a secret society portal/tunnel???

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The klingons took humans as pets million of years ago . They are real healthy lookin people now , they used thier alien eugenics to keep humans and breed them specifically to live in thier star systems as thier childrens pets . The pets are now much smarter then us earthbound and are GRAY . They have independance , the kids in vulcan think its fun , the new species are Max Hedroom , thats the grey humanoids but if ya meet em YA they is GRAY . They live and work in the United States , somethin about Amerikans in space shuttles bringing them to live in the US in some trade deal . The Grey Humans have flyin trains thats them in the movies , they call some of us simpletons and they fly into the United States with the top secret Huron Space Agency .

[edit on 2-8-2008 by jokerdazey2]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
if anyone has read carlos castaneda books, i think it was in the first one when don juan and don jenaro "teleport" castaneda's car and he's unable to find it.
he then finds it pretty far away and there is no way they could have moved it.

the reason why i'm pointing this out is that there are other ways of manipulation over objects and perception. the idea of aliens living in human bodies and doing strange stuff is highly unlikely for me to believe. more like a f***ing hollywood movie.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
he works for ups! and can teleport! i still dont get my stuff any quicker lol

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Red line is the road I took.

Green line is the left turn he made onto that road.

Blue dot is where I found his car waiting for the light at the intersection.

How do you know he didn't go down that road for only a block or so, check a mailbox there or something, then turn around and hop on the freeway and get off at a stop that would allow him to make it to the intersection at the same time as you?

And how does teleportation equal alien anyway?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiCensorship

Red line is the road I took.

Green line is the left turn he made onto that road.

Blue dot is where I found his car waiting for the light at the intersection.

How do you know he didn't go down that road for only a block or so, check a mailbox there or something, then turn around and hop on the freeway and get off at a stop that would allow him to make it to the intersection at the same time as you?

And how does teleportation equal alien anyway?

because you can't get on the freeway there. like i said, the freeway is down in a valley, we were on the side of a hill, on a road which runs parrallel to the freeway. The closest entrance/exit for it is 20 miles away. The freeway is also not free, it's the NYS thruway which you have to pay to get on/off of.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
To the OP: I like your story, wish stuff like that would happen to me!

Anyways, could you possibly take a picture of this guy or look at him straight in the face and ask him if he's an alien. Maybe you don't have to ask him like that, but maybe you could have conversations with him and try to be his friend (he probably needs some by the way you describe him).

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
the person who you're talking about probably has some very real mental problems. forget all this alien non-sense.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well I actually work in a different department now and on a different shift, so I don't see this guy anymore. So taking photos of him or asking him is out.

I guess this will remain an unsolved mystery. I know what I saw, and I know it was humanely impossible for him to do what he did. But I will never know the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join