It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

think a co-worker might be an alien (seriously)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
err... why don't you just ask him?

[looks like this has been asked already.. how do i delete this post? sorry.]

[edit on 31-7-2008 by xarprax]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0010110011101

Originally posted by Chadwickus
What if your workmate realised he took a wrong turn, turned around and continued on the same route you were on

Only to overtake you, without your knowledge at some stage between there and the next intersection.

There's a man with a brain. Well said.......

I have another one for ya:

OP saw a car turn left on that road, but was it the co-workers car, or another similar make and color car? I mean, you (OP) are driving, I can hardly believe you did not take your eyes off the co-worker car so that you could pay attention to the road.

A simliar car turned left, your co-worker continued on the same route as you.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but this sounds ludicrous. Its probably simple human error on your part, it does actually happen. Humans make up irrational realities to explain confusing errors on their own part far more regularly than aliens disguised as co-workers enter time portals hidden in 30mph side roads for the sole reason of freaking YOU out and beating you to a light by a few seconds. At least as far as I'm aware. Maybe they ARE out to get you, eh?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADisbeliever
again to expand on the last post -

maybe he is a guardian angel or something, not an alien. Maybe in the future I was going to get into a car accident because I followed someone too close or something.

So maybe by him doing this, and making me really consider what happened tonight, he is saving my life ... and sending a message to me never to follow another car closely again.

I know it's far out there and I'm really reaching, but I just don't know anymore...

Whatever you do, don't jump to conclusions. Keep your mind totally open. There is no need to let your fancy run wild.

Not knowing "anymore" is actually a good thing.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Did you accidentaly drive backwards travelling at 88 MPH, because that would have allowed you to travel back in time thus allowing your co-worker to get ahead of you. It sounds crazy, but where I'm from in Canada it happens all the time. The electomagnetic fields are different here allowing such temporal events to occur commonplace.

S. Coleman ~ Ontario, Canada

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
AD,

As many others have posted to you, there is no harm in going up to him and telling him what you saw and ask him how it happened. I work with alot of so called "quirky characters" that after getting to know them, I have found that they are the most genuine and honest people working there.
This guy sounds like a couple of guys I know.
Besides he is the only person that can truly answer your question... we cant.

Wishing you luck

Pegasus

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
where do you work or can you give us a clue to where you work? and why are people saying you lied about the route?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This thread appears to need a monkey wrench thrown into it. What if this coworker is actually a normal person, who maybe likes the scenic route to work, and your the one with missing time??
lol

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Tech-Savvy]

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Tech-Savvy]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Here's something that co-insides with your physics/time rift...

Oddness

The only thing I could say is that this guy has an exact twin. Dropped him off at work earlier, traveled back. Got in his car and hooked up with you at the same time as you saw him.

There's only 1 question I have, ....

Was the guys car in the parking lot when you got there when you saw him at work? If so, sump'n up..

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If it was me, I would just start up a conversation and ask about it - there's no harm in asking.

Since you and your co-worker take the same route every time you go to work, he's probably seen you as well and likely more than once, so starting up a conversation should be easy, maybe something like, "You know...the strangest thing happened on my way to work the other night...I thought I saw you..." blah, blah, blah.

If you ask, let us know what he says!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

My uncle was said to have strange powers like walking through a very hilly landscape and arriving way too fast. He was also said to jump out of fast driving cars and making it alive and well. People thought he was in cahuts with the devil.

As to the OP, let's forget about the option that you mistook the first car for his. This is ATS
There are stories about people who walk in one direction only to "pop up" from the opposite direction whilst that is not possible. And people arriving not once but twice. To me this is somehow connected to thinking that somebody has died only to discover he has not.

Maybe what you witnessed had something to do with holes in time (which therefor must be holes in spacetime...)? Or more than one time line overlapping another.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Offer to buy him a beer if he tells you how he did it

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Bullet Proof]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charlieslies88

Originally posted by ADisbeliever

There's no entrance/exit to the interstate he could have taken. I know from the photo it looks like it's right there, but it's actually about 300ft down in a small valley.

I think you are a lying, and excluding the vast number of things I could point out, we will just focus on this statement, since it is the only piece of evidence which is actually verifiable by me.

I searched for the map excerpt you posted and there is no entrance for interstate 90 within 4 miles of where you say he turned... you stated it was 300 ft., I don't think it would be easy to confuse 300ft with more than 4 miles.

maps.google.com... ign=en&utm_source=en-mapshpp-na-us-gm&utm_medium=mapshpp&utm_term=tour Here is a link to the google map of the area in question.

OK the link is not working, but if you click that link then type Canton St. Warners NY in the search it brings you right to the area. Click get directions then right click on the map and click directions from here right click another area on the Interstate and select directions to here. You can drag the starting point all over the map, and you will see there are no freeway entrances anywhere near the area in question.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Charlieslies88]

re-read what I said. I said the interstate is (physically) 300 feet down in a valley, like straight down. This road that we are on, is on the side of a large hill.

I didn't say the entrance was 300 feet away.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Charlieslies88

You beat me to it but I did the same thing.
Google Map

I don't see any entrance in the area he claims either.

Dude where did I claim there was an entrance? This is my post:

There's no entrance/exit to the interstate he could have taken. I know from the photo it looks like it's right there, but it's actually about 300ft down in a small valley.

"it's" being the interstate itself, not an entrance to it.

The nearest entrance to that interstate is like 20 miles away. It's the NYS thruway, which is a toll road.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
where do you work or can you give us a clue to where you work? and why are people saying you lied about the route?

Ok here it is, i work for UPS. I stack about 1,200 packages per hour into several trailers, most weighing more than 100lbs. Lot's of running involved, have to constaly sprint back and forth to the different trailiers. Extremely fast-paced and strenuous labor, which is why I said he couldn't have any bone condition or anything.

The reason why we aren't allowed to bring anything of value into the facility (like cell phones) is because when we come out, they want to make sure we didn't steal anything from the boxes, that's why we get scanned and patted down by guards.

It's probably also because of post 9/11 and all, they want to make sure we don't bring a bomb into the facility and put it into someone's package.

As far as why people are saying I lied about the route, it's because they can't read. They thought I said the interstate entrance was 300ft, that's not what I said, I said the interstate itself was 300ft away. There are not any entrances/exits to the interstate anywhere around here.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by ADisbeliever]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
What about twins?

Twins dress themselves the same way, probably same cars heck i even seen ones with the same women or close .They have a tendency to make this particularity an advantage, jokes etc...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Was the guys car in the parking lot when you got there when you saw him at work? If so, sump'n up..

No, as I said in the first post, I caught up to his car at an intersection right before work, he was waiting for the light to change. I then followed him as he pulled into work and pulled into a parking space. I parked about 3 spaces from him.

link   
I'm op's friend,so i'm getting a kick out of these replies.

link   

Originally posted by themaster1
What about twins?

Twins dress themselves the same way, probably same cars heck i even seen ones with the same women or close .They have a tendency to make this particularity an advantage, jokes etc...

I guess it's a possibility. Not likely, but a possibility.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join