It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough of Nibiru!!! Its absolute rubbish!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

They have found two Brown Dwarfs outside our Solar System. Thats no cause to dismiss one maybe hidden from our view. We are still discovering new species on earth in our own backyard.

If you do the research you will find mathmatically that it is still possible that Planet X may exist. So there is more evidence for then against there being another large body.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
What ancient civilization said it was year 1998, 2000, 2003, and 2005? I can answer for you none, because they said 2012.

I would love to read an ancient text that said exactly that!
2012!

Not somebody coming up with an IDEA simply becuase a calender ends on that date or somebody figured out that the I Ching has some kind of mathmatical code yadda yadda blah blah blah etc.

Where is it "exactly" written in ancient text?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Quickfix
What ancient civilization said it was year 1998, 2000, 2003, and 2005? I can answer for you none, because they said 2012.

I would love to read an ancient text that said exactly that!
2012!

Not somebody coming up with an IDEA simply becuase a calender ends on that date or somebody figured out that the I Ching has some kind of mathmatical code yadda yadda blah blah blah etc.

Where is it "exactly" written in ancient text?

Theres the Mayan calander for one. I don't know about ancient texts, i'm not an expert, all i can show you is what other ancient cultures show. I never said i could interpret the ancient texts, nobody said they could. I just look at whats infront of me and intrepret on my own. It isn't written, its more of hyrogliphics, you know pictures carved on soild rock.

Whom ever wants to attempt trying to interpret ancient dead languages good luck, you wont without some other kind of book to help intrepret or something/someone to aid.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Fair enough.

But I still ask for the source I've seen tons of videos on youtube and google enough to make somebody puke. But outside of a few ancient carved relics that can be interpreted in several different ways there is none that say
on 2012 you will die or they will come back etc. I believe there may be a tenth planet way out there on a very large orbit but it nevercomes close to the 8 or 9 other known planets. Pluto has been recently called into question as to whether it should be classified as a planet.

to me this is nothing more than a modern
there is alligators in the sewers urban legend.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Fair enough.

But I still ask for the source I've seen tons of videos on youtube and google enough to make somebody puke. But outside of a few ancient carved relics that can be interpreted in several different ways there is none that say
on 2012 you will die or they will come back etc. I believe there may be a tenth planet way out there on a very large orbit but it nevercomes close to the 8 or 9 other known planets. Pluto has been recently called into question as to whether it should be classified as a planet.

to me this is nothing more than a modern
there is alligators in the sewers urban legend.

I never said that the world would end on 2012, just that if anything were to happen it would be that date instead of some random date thrown out by any random person looking for attention.
To believe that aliens will come back to down to earth to save the human race is a bunch of BS too. I mean really if aliens wanted to have humans amongst them its not like they don't have the technology to create humans, I mean cmon we have the same technology in the U.S.A.

Now the source of information on what i believe, or the date? I think everyones seen the Sumerian tablets. Well heres a link to a thread with a tablet most commonly seen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll look around for that last tablet, the last tablet shows a flying craft i know its in a youtube video somewhere.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Not to mention how is their life on earth if this planet comes around so often? IF it came around every 3600 years how are we here? Hell if it just came once every 100,000 years how are we here?

Worry about asteroids, comets, and nuclear threats not some invisible planet that is suppose to be less than 4 years out the size of jupiter or bigger and still cant be seen. What we have a planet with stealth tech ? LOL

Keep following Nancy like a bunch of suckers.

Oh and its seed vault, not vaults. To my knowledge only one seed vault has been built.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I heard a good analogy of this the other day.

I was biblical in fact. How Noah was scorned and ridiculed for believing a flood was coming. He tried to convince the people to come with him. Till finally he had to give up and hope they can save themselves.

I will continue to read, watch and learn.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
I heard a good analogy of this the other day.

I was biblical in fact. How Noah was scorned and ridiculed for believing a flood was coming. He tried to convince the people to come with him. Till finally he had to give up and hope they can save themselves.

I will continue to read, watch and learn.

Yeah and before the flood came im sure people saw rain clouds forming, then drizzle.

You cant see no effects of a planet X so your analogy is BS.

BTW i guess you just said Nancy Lieder is your Noah.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by forthepeople]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by forthepeople

Your right and they still died. According to the bible only Noah's family survived.

Sorry but who is she?

[edit on 29/7/08 by Rhain]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
First of all, Well done Oz for creating an anti Nibiru thread that Nibiruists actually posted on. They tend to run for the hills when a thread states it doesn't exist.

My alltime favorite answer is "it IS coming. You just wait and see...."

Another is "NASA cannot confirm or deny"
Of course they can! If in the 70 they sent spacecraft up to explore the possibility of it being there, I am sure they can focus a certain amount of thier efforts on hunting it down. I stand by the thought that if they can spot a brown dwarf or a planet in a different Galaxy ow hard is to find one in our own solar system?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Rubbish? Hmm Perhaps. But what if we forget about the propaganda hype and just "Let the data tell the story"?

Mass Extinctions every 65 million years:

And The earth passes through the galactic Garbage Heap equator every, 65 million years? Well I'll be darned...

And it looks like we are due for another pass through the galactic garbage heap in, well look at that, 2012 - you mean the SAME year the Aztec Calendar ends??!

What a coincidence!

Gee, If I were President of the USA, I'd be spending money and partying it up like it was, um, hey wait a minute....

[edit on 29-7-2008 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

I am pretty sure we are all well aware of this, and have all read the threads relating to it, but how does this have anything to do with a planetsun orbiting our solar system every 3600 years on a course of destruction to the inner solarsystem?!?!?

The possibility of earth being splattered with all manner of cosmic debris by other means is quite likely, but not by Nibiru I am afraid.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by forthepeople
Not to mention how is their life on earth if this planet comes around so often? IF it came around every 3600 years how are we here? Hell if it just came once every 100,000 years how are we here?

Good point. My understand is that it's a polar shift or wobble that takes 36,000 years to go full circle. This causes the magnetic pole to shift to a new location. This shifting is already a scientific fact. See news article:

news.bbc.co.uk...

Other interesting facts:

Age of Aquarius
www.accessnewage.com...

Scientists investigating Tsunami/Earthquake connections to wobble tilt

www.michaelmandeville.com...

www.space.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

I dont base Nibirus non-existance solely on several incorrect prophecies

You should. The test of Prophets and Prophecies is that simple. If they come true, as foretold, they are true if not they are not.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

Since Niburu would be detectable by now, where is it and how was it detected? The only from the south pole nonsense won't cut it I'm afraid. It still would have been published by now. The behind the Sun thing does not work either. Where is it? No guesses, just facts please. Astronomers don't hide their finds.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
dont believe in the 10th planet? well you obviously dont beleive in 360 degrees in a circle, or in geometry, or agriculture, or medicine, or 12 hours in a day, 12 inches in a foot, 60 minutes in an hour, 60 seconds in a minute, or 7 days a week. i could go on forever because our WHOLe SOCIETY is based around the sumerians that came up with these units of measurement. its no wonder the vatican led europe came out with the "metric system" to try to get us away from the sumerian standard weight system.

also the sumerians had a math system that was far more advanced that ours that was based around 60, not 10 like ours. 10 is only divisible by 1, 10, 2, and 5. the number 60 is divisible by 1,2,3,4,5,6,10,12,15,20,30 and 60. FAR superior to ours. not to mention they had a 400 character alphabet.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

and if you have done research on the mayans and their calendar you would have seen that it does NOT end in 2012! it just starts a new cycle in the calendar. think of it as the odometer in a car that reads 99999.9 the year 2012 trips the odometer over to 100000.0

i really must learn to speel

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Mercenary2007]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

If you do your research you will find information on both sides of the fence. It's up to you to decide which you will accept. Since this is the first time in our lifetimes that the calender will reach this milestone you really can't say for sure what will happen. Instead of arguing about who is right, why not just wait in 12-21-2012? Who ever is correct can say "I told you so".

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHunted
reply to post by Mercenary2007

Instead of arguing about who is right, why not just wait in 12-21-2012? Who ever is correct can say "I told you so".

Now where is the fun in that??!?!?
The more heated the debate now, the more pleasure there will be in the "I told you so" then.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Why don't you wait until 2013? If Nibiru is a brown dwarf, I don't know if we could even see it. I suppose we could 'feel' Nibiru or experience its effects. With government- corporate secrecy so prevalent and obvious, how do I know if something is out there or not?

The knowledge of Nibiru or its damaging/destroying effects is enough to make anyone not give a stuff about making money, at least until after 2015. The powers that are don't want this to happen, so fact or myth, lie or truth, Nibiru is there or Nibiru is not.

I'll just wait until 2012 and see if this planet of ours is going through any dramatic environmental-societal changes by then before Nibiru gets exposed as one of the elite's greatest secrets or one of the biggest tall tale out there.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by star in a jar]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join