It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough of Nibiru!!! Its absolute rubbish!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
O.K., I read all about the Anunaki, the Nibiru planet, the E.T.'s digging for gold, I saw the Sitchin films, 12th. planet, and bingo. This guy is saying that the clay tablets has now 100 years saying: The Bible is a bad copy of the clay tablets- proved ! The Bible has 2.000 years less than the tablets; those tablets weren't burned by the Roman Emperor (first) or the Semites, or the Catholic Church and his Pope (as they did in Mexico in the XVI Century.)They could not , as they didn't know about the famous tablets; they were ignorant of it- the ruins were mounds ,nothing visible, and the cuneiform writing was Greek for them. And they were discovered in the recent past, MDCCC, and not desciphered until 1904. When the scholars learn how to read it, they find a Exocet coming unto the cherished Bible and a whole Twin Towers of Christian Faith ,monks, pretchers, Churches, Banks, money, etc., so they say : Oh, this is not more than Fables! And they stop giving away what the other tablets said. I had read the " translations" this old guys did ! You can laugh when comparing those translations with the XXCentury brain Mr. Sitchin has. This old guys just translate as an illiterate could do: they just ignore point blank the ADN, the Rockets, the Transplants, the existence of possible aliens in the Universe, they seat on all of that and they say : This is a legend.
But the Bible, for them, is not a legend. It's the word of God.
I believe we are just a project going on, a biological project- no invasion of ET, nor nothing of the sort. We are being guided in our progression. Learn what Mr. John Lear had recently said about E.T. and think about it, also the recent disclosure of that Astronaut.
Nibiru, for your peace of mind, will not smash Earth; its orbit it is where the Asteroid Belt it's located. It turns and good bye. No crash nor nothing; of course, this Earth will wobble and perhaps we're in trouble.
Bye. [email protected]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHunted

i'll be waiting in 2013 to tell the planet x believers i told you so.

seriously an object that can only be seen from the south pole? come on now i just read somewhere else that they saw it from the north pole also. and that the vatican was in on the cover up. Now which is it you planet x believers is it the north pole or the south pole? and you have to be kidding me that NO ONE has seen this thing yet

all you planet x believers i got some swamp land in missouri i'll sell you dirt cheap

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

This is what I believe about 2012.

The hype on 2012 is based on a calculation/estimation given of when the galactic alignment might occur but it could really take place any year from 2009---2016.

What is the galactic alignment?

The Galactic Alignment is the alignment of the December solstice sun with the Galactic equator. This alignment occurs as a result of the precession of the equinoxes.

Precession is caused by the earth wobbling very slowly on its axis and shifts the position of the equinoxes and solstices one degree every 71.5 years. Because the sun is one-half of a degree wide, it will take the December solstice sun 36 years to precess through the Galactic equator (see diagram below).

The precise alignment of the solstice point (the precise center-point of the body of the sun as viewed from earth) with the Galactic equator was calculated to occur in 1998 (Jean Meeus, Mathematical Astronomy Morsels, 1997).

Thus, the Galactic Alignment "zone" is 1998 +/- 18 years = 1980 - 2016. This is "era-2012."

This Galactic Alignment occurs only once every 26,000 years, and was what the ancient Maya were pointing to with the 2012 end-date of their Long Count calendar.

These are the astronomical facts of the matter. From a larger perspective, we can visualize the 2012 Galactic Alignment in the following way:

Position A is where the December solstice sun was in relation to the Milky Way some 3,000 years ago. Position B is 1,500 years ago. And position C is "era-2012", when the December solstice sun has converged, as a result of the precession of the equinoxes, with the exact center-line of the Milky Way (the Galactic equator). Notice that the place of alignment is where the 'nuclear bulge' of the Galactic Center is located.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

me and you are pretty much on the same page with what you posted. The Galactic Alignment and crossis the galactic equator is more logical than an invisible planet that no one has even seen and has yet to be proven to be more than a theory

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Great attitude, mate. We definitely need more people like you!
reply to post by Rhain

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATS4dummies
Rubbish? Hmm Perhaps. But what if we forget about the propaganda hype and just "Let the data tell the story"?

Mass Extinctions every 65 million years:

And The earth passes through the galactic Garbage Heap equator every, 65 million years? Well I'll be darned...

And it looks like we are due for another pass through the galactic garbage heap in, well look at that, 2012 - you mean the SAME year the Aztec Calendar ends??!

What a coincidence

Actually it's about every 26 to 30 million years - and we next pass through the 'galactic garbage heap' as you put it in about another 20 million years time.

None of which has anything whatsoever do do with a planet on a 3600 year elliptical orbit inhabited by very dumb humanoid aliens who live 3,600 years longer than normal humans.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The fact is the Earth is flying almost blind. I think Nibiru is legend. We know large meteors, asteroids have caused global die offs.

I believe it is unforgivable we have no global plan of action in the event a rogue meteor threatens earth.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
I dont understand how something that has failed to appear so many times in the past, is still believed to be heading for our solar system. I also dont understand why Nibiru'ers (yes I created a new word) take the word of and economist (Sitchin is not an ancient texts scholar) and fuzzy youtube videos instead of actually doing some half decent research for themselves

And whats with the "Nibiru" is only visible from the south pole? Another good example of the misinformation and uneducated statements spread by the Nibiru'ers.

Again, a beautiful example of a lack of research

Another point, is the failure of Nibiru to appear in 1998, 2000, 2003 and 2005. Now its been put back to 2012 (wonder where it will be put back to after 2012). How many prophets/ prophecies does it take to get it right? I mean if it is coming, wasnt it supposed to have already done so, several times in the past?

Do some real research on Brown dwarfs, ancient sumerian text and stop flooding ATS with this load of rubbish

Great Post, a Star and a Flag from me...

Unfortunately, all you have state above doesn't apply only to Nibiru'ers (liked the new word), it applies to almost every subject on ATS.

Poor research, absolutely no knowledge of anything and even worse "sources"...All this combined and I guess we would be better informed on subjects like these in a Psychiatric ward then on the ATS board...

Again, great Post!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Why don't you wait until 2013? If Nibiru is a brown dwarf, I don't know if we could even see it. I suppose we could 'feel' Nibiru or experience its effects.

Brown dwarfs are detected by their output of radiation, not heat like Nibiru'ers claim. If there were a planet/ star hurtling towards earth, it would clearly be visible to anyone with enough knowledge or proper equipment

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Only one thing has played on my mind about Nibiru, and i cant find the information i need, that information is on Voyager 1, i remember seeing an official diagram online, which pointed to Voyager 1 leaving our solar system at 34 degrees off the elliptical plain of the solar system, also with some information i read that nibiru had an orbit which was supposed to bring it into the inner system at a similar angle, if this is true about Voyager 1 was it sent that way to intercept with it?

One of the primary missions of Voyager 1 at Saturn was to pass close to Titan (Saturn's largest moon, and the only moon in the solar system with a thick atmosphere). That trajectory resulted in the spacecraft passing below Saturn itself, and the planet's powerful gravitational field "bent" the spacecraft's trajectory up out of the plane of the ecliptic by 34 degrees.

You cannot use the data Pioneer 10 or 11 provides to disprove the Brown Dwarf Theory. That technology and intruments used are so 70's ish. It is possible in the HD era that we may find a Brown Dwarf. We just have to wait and see.

The dated technology on board the Pioneer and Voyager spacecraft is irrelevant. You only need the ability to accurately track the velocity and position of these probes. That is the domain of the advanced dish antennae and tracking stations on Earth, and their technology is bang up to date.

On a side note, the Pioneer probes are no longer working, but the Voyagers are expected to be functional until at least 2020.

Why don't you wait until 2013? If Nibiru is a brown dwarf, I don't know if we could even see it.

Of course we would be able to see it. A brown dwarf would be larger and more massive than Jupiter. The fact that it would emit a large percentage of its energy as heat is irrelevant. It would still reflect the light of the Sun, and something that large would reflect a lot of light.

I believe it is unforgivable we have no global plan of action in the event a rogue meteor threatens earth.

Meteors don't threaten Earth. They are tiny specks of dust that burn up high in the atmosphere. Only asteroids and comets are large enough to be a threat.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Mogget]

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Mogget]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Ozweatherman I understand that there are a few topics here on ATS that you think is rubbish, Nibiru and Chemtrails comes to mind.

It does seem however you don't want the members here to discuss them, what harm can come from these discussions? They are fascinating stories true or not.

These types of stories are all over ATS in the 9/11 forums, the ufo forums, the ancient history forums, and the list goes on.

ATS is not a general discussion forum, it's a conspiracy forum where topics like these are the bread and butter of this site.

I'm not 100% convinced that Nibiru exists or that John Titor was real, or that our governments are controlled by shape shifting reptilians, or that Chemtrails are a diabolical plot from our governments, but it's cool to discuss these things. This is what ATS is for.

You really have a problem with this?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
i think we good enough to destroy the world on our own -.-

no need for nibiru

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
What I dont get about this claim is why would an object that large 'orbit' a planet as small as Earth?? Why an eliptical orbit, and WHAT pulls planet x back toward earth to continue its orbit, based on the fact orbits are the result of gravitational pull? Its on this basis, and due to lack of proof I call BS.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

I get fed up with the load of crappy evidence that is used to attempt to prove that Nibiru is a fact. I wrote this thread because its a shame to see ATS heading this way...i miss the days where people would post some decent evidence and everyone was able to engage in intelligent discussion/ argument

Whenever I see a comment like this on a thread (and I've seen a few similar ones), commenting on how it's a shame about the level or type of topic that is being discussed on ATS nowadays, I always tend to read it as follows:

How dare you discuss anything that doesn't interest me or I don't believe in... All of ATS should be solely discussing what I find credible and interesting and anyone daring to do otherwise should have their topic deleted, and be censured by the mods!. **

** Censuring by the mods... A very painful and humiliating process involving a bungee rope, a nutcracker, a feather duster, some nail polish, and a banana.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I won't ask what is supposed to be done with the banana.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hi all,

Niburu nothing but one of their HOAXES setup by the Vatican and the Jesuits and their Society of Jesus.

BR
PPL

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthWolfe CND

Poor research, absolutely no knowledge of anything and even worse "sources"...All this combined and I guess we would be better informed on subjects like these in a Psychiatric ward then on the ATS board...

Right. And your credentials are....?

I think there's enough factual basis on the subject for this to be a worthy topic of discussion on ATS. A brown dwarf is hard to see. Here's how the difficulty was overcome in detecting our nearest brown dwarf of date:

The NACO Simultaneous Differential Imager(SDI) uses adaptive optics to remove the blurring effects of Earth's atmosphere to produce extremely sharp images. The camera enhances the ability of the VLT to detect faint companions that would otherwise be lost in the glare of their primary stars.

Close and Rainer Lenzen of the Max Planck Institute for Astronomy in Heidelberg, Germany, developed the SDI camera to search for methane-rich extrasolar planets. The SDI camera splits light from a single object into four identical images, then passes the beams through three slightly different methane-sensitive filters. When the filtered light beams hit the detector array, astronomers subtract the images so the bright star disappears and its far dimmer, methane-rich companion pops into view.

www.as.arizona.edu:8080...

A newer telescope just came into operation last year. It's a microwave telescope:

spt.uchicago.edu...

Brown dwarfs are found orbiting a sun more often than by itself. So the theory is worth discussing. There could be one in orbit around our sun. And considering that Quaoar, a new planet within our solar system, has just recently been discovered, it's not farfetched to possibly have an essentially invisible brown dwarf being part of our solar system.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 7/30/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dagar

** Censuring by the mods... A very painful and humiliating process involving a bungee rope, a nutcracker, a feather duster, some nail polish, and a banana.

And includes having "OFF LIMITS" being tattooed onto your forehead -- with the banana. (So I hear. Not that I've ever been censured. Wink, wink. Say no more.)

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
There may be a X asteroid or a X comet that wipes us out. But no planet X. We would have detected one that close by now if it were there.

IMO Planet X is a money making scam. Do you know how many people have written books off the subject? They are making money by causing fear.

Planet X Forecast and 2012 Survival Guide
Price: $19.95 + s/h

Book and Pamphlet - "Planet-X Comets and Earth Changes" plus
"Surviving Planet-X Passage" $19.95

Hundreds more. People make money by keeping the fear going with zero substantial evidence for it.

And to those who keep the fear going you are lining the pockets of these guys. Im sure they thank you all

[edit on 30-7-2008 by forthepeople]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The idea of 'Nemesis' - a theoretical brown dwarf orbiting the Sun at a distance of maybe 1 light year - is totally irrelevant to any discussion on Nibiru.

Neither Nemesis nor any other such massive body can follow the orbit ascribed to Nibiru. If it did the frequent perturbation of the inner planets would mean that life would almost certainly have never even evolved on Earth. We definitely wouldn't be here! Or, depending on the size of the object, it would have been destroyed by Jupiter or ejected out of the system thousands of millions of year ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join