It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough of Nibiru!!! Its absolute rubbish!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I dont understand how something that has failed to appear so many times in the past, is still believed to be heading for our solar system. I also dont understand why Nibiru'ers (yes I created a new word) take the word of and economist (Sitchin is not an ancient texts scholar) and fuzzy youtube videos instead of actually doing some half decent research for themselves

And whats with the "Nibiru" is only visible from the south pole? Another good example of the misinformation and uneducated statements spread by the Nibiru'ers. If something was visible from the south pole, then in would be visible to the ENTIRE southern hemisphere....I should know, I live there. And dont forget, that if by some miracle, that Nibiru was visible there, then are all the thousands of scientists (and tourists) that visit Antartica each year are all lying? Makes no sense to me

What about all the alleged Nibiru images caught on space/ telescope software? They are all BS too. The latest ont explained that the brown dwarf star, Nibiru was visible on Microsoft Telescope. Apparently spotted using a tool to spot its "massive amount" of heat. The major problem with this is thatr brown dwarfs only emit heat as radiation, and its far from a large amount. Again, a beautiful example of a lack of research

Then there is those pictures. They are obviously not photos of a planet/ star which is bearing down on our solar system. More often than not, they turn out to be sundogs or camera flares.

Another point, is the failure of Nibiru to appear in 1998, 2000, 2003 and 2005. Now its been put back to 2012 (wonder where it will be put back to after 2012). How many prophets/ prophecies does it take to get it right? I mean if it is coming, wasnt it supposed to have already done so, several times in the past?

All of these points, and more....point to the whole Nibiru thing as being complete and utter crap. I dont understand why people cant notice this!!!

Seriously people....get over it...IT IS NOT COMING/ IT DOES NOT EXIST

Do some real research on Brown dwarfs, ancient sumerian text and stop flooding ATS with this load of rubbish

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

The brown dwarf theory has been disproved by Pioneer 10 and 11.
Sitchin's estimated Nibiru would show up around 2800AD to 3000AD.
There is a possibility of a planet larger than Earth to be discovered beyond Neptune.

BTW, I do not think a large planet has an orbit that takes it to the inner planets.
I do not think any planet past Neptune would have any life on it (at least not as we know it and definately not humanoid).

In my original thread, I was trying to state that Sedna could be Nibiru because of its eccentric orbit.

Edited to add

[edit on 7/29/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I agree if it does exist it's a cold dead world, and if the orbit takes it to such great distances then by the time it returned to Sol's heat it would be a frozen wasteland of a planet. Unless of course they are subterranean or something along those lines and if it did periodically return to the inner planets, chances are that it would have collided with one of them or been such an interfering influence that it would have disrupted earth and mars or Venuses orbit a long time ago.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I believe that a large body once did pass through our solar system long ago,i believe it caused unbelievable destruction by way of earthquakes, Volcanic eruptions, and weather changes.

I believe that after that event, every time there was an Earthquake, Volcanic eruption or severe weather, the people of that time thought it was returning, and so began prophecy of impending disaster because the body was reported in visions by supposed prophets as going to return.

Only one thing has played on my mind about Nibiru, and i cant find the information i need, that information is on Voyager 1, i remember seeing an official diagram online, which pointed to Voyager 1 leaving our solar system at 34 degrees off the elliptical plain of the solar system, also with some information i read that nibiru had an orbit which was supposed to bring it into the inner system at a similar angle, if this is true about Voyager 1 was it sent that way to intercept with it?

Other than that i dont think it is true it will return.

I cant seem to find that information again, perhaps someone knows if this is right?

IMO that would explain Nibiru.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The only chance of life would be a warm planet with a deep ocean, like Europa is. There is a chance of life there, but I don't think it would be higher than fish.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
thanks for the only sensible Nibiru post OZ .

thanks it is nice to hear some sense for a change.

cheers

snoopyuk
edit for sp

[edit on 29-7-2008 by snoopyuk]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
thanks for the only sensible Nibiru post OZ .

thanks it is nice to hear some sense for a change.

cheers

snoopyuk
edit for sp

[edit on 29-7-2008 by snoopyuk]

Thanks, I like to inject a bit of reality into ATS every once and a while

Even as I type this, more Nibiru related threads are being posted, grrrrr

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Since there are no guarantees as to whether or not there is or there is not something out there headed our way, I will continue to read as much as I can.

I certainly don't believe with blind faith but I can't and won't declare this as being a event that won't happen. We just don't know.

NASA even admits it cannot monitor all our skies.

So for now I will keep one eye open and the other one questioning.

Rhain

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Do you read Nibiru threads constantly and then get fed up with people talking about something you don't agree with, then start a separate thread like this?

Or do you just wake up in cold sweats with nightmares of a huge charred orb in the sky... run to the computer, and vapidly hammer out a new thread like this as a complete denial of what you're haunted by?

either way, you're focusing attention on the discussion and giving Nibiru promoters the chance to smash your thread with their facts.

If i were you, and you WANTED people to stop spreading information (or disinfo depending on how you see it.) about Nibiru's approach, then I would not do things like start threads on it, but completely disengage from the topic.

-

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

either way, you're focusing attention on the discussion and giving Nibiru promoters the chance to smash your thread with their facts.

Facts? What facts?

Nibiru is a possibility, not a fact.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Voyager 1 and 2 are supposed to be measuring for planets further than Neptune. The Pioneer 10 and 11 spacecraft measured gravitational pulls to see if there was a dwarf star in the area (a theory at the time). The measurements of both Pioneer craft show no distortion that would be caused by a nearby dwarf star.
There is a statement that hundreds of dwarf planets and even a few planets could be out there, but as I stated they would not come anywhere near Earth.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I was on the fence for a long time about nibiru, as I'm pretty new to the conspiracy stuff, but I now believe it to be BS.

I don't think there is any brown dwarf coming to kill us all.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Do you read Nibiru threads constantly and then get fed up with people talking about something you don't agree with, then start a separate thread like this?

I get fed up with the load of crappy evidence that is used to attempt to prove that Nibiru is a fact. I wrote this thread because its a shame to see ATS heading this way...i miss the days where people would post some decent evidence and everyone was able to engage in intelligent discussion/ argument

Or do you just wake up in cold sweats with nightmares of a huge charred orb in the sky... run to the computer, and vapidly hammer out a new thread like this as a complete denial of what you're haunted by?

Unlike some people, I am not scaremongered into believing such outrageous theories. Why be afraid of something that doesnt exist

Good, its not often we have threads that are against Nibiru

And I wouldnt call those facts....more like assumptions based on biased websites or the "SELF APPOINTED" ancient text scholar (he's an economist in reality) Sitchin

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You cannot use the data Pioneer 10 or 11 provides to disprove the Brown Dwarf Theory. That technology and intruments used are so 70's ish. It is possible in the HD era that we may find a Brown Dwarf. We just have to wait and see.

Also to dismiss Niburu based on failed predictions is unscientific and rubbish in its own. Even if you do your research that still will not make any more educated on the topic then the next, since most of what we know about space is theory.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Facts? What facts?

Nibiru is a possibility, not a fact.

No, Nibiru - by which we mean the planet on a 3,600 year elliptical orbit that brings it within the inner solar system and is inhabited by humanoids who live 3,600 years longer than humans in Earth, and who travelled to Earth to dig for gold using stone tools and antler picks - is an impossibility. And anything else is not Nibiru. Simple as that.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
I dont understand how something that has failed to appear so many times in the past, is still believed to be heading for our solar system. I also dont understand why Nibiru'ers (yes I created a new word) take the word of and economist (Sitchin is not an ancient texts scholar) and fuzzy youtube videos instead of actually doing some half decent research for themselves

And whats with the "Nibiru" is only visible from the south pole? Another good example of the misinformation and uneducated statements spread by the Nibiru'ers. If something was visible from the south pole, then in would be visible to the ENTIRE southern hemisphere....I should know, I live there. And dont forget, that if by some miracle, that Nibiru was visible there, then are all the thousands of scientists (and tourists) that visit Antartica each year are all lying? Makes no sense to me

What about all the alleged Nibiru images caught on space/ telescope software? They are all BS too. The latest ont explained that the brown dwarf star, Nibiru was visible on Microsoft Telescope. Apparently spotted using a tool to spot its "massive amount" of heat. The major problem with this is thatr brown dwarfs only emit heat as radiation, and its far from a large amount. Again, a beautiful example of a lack of research

Then there is those pictures. They are obviously not photos of a planet/ star which is bearing down on our solar system. More often than not, they turn out to be sundogs or camera flares.

Another point, is the failure of Nibiru to appear in 1998, 2000, 2003 and 2005. Now its been put back to 2012 (wonder where it will be put back to after 2012). How many prophets/ prophecies does it take to get it right? I mean if it is coming, wasnt it supposed to have already done so, several times in the past?

All of these points, and more....point to the whole Nibiru thing as being complete and utter crap. I dont understand why people cant notice this!!!

Do some real research on Brown dwarfs, ancient sumerian text and stop flooding ATS with this load of rubbish

Dude its not our fault stupid people don't look at ancient predictions and calanders that have been around for a few hundreds, if not thousands of years. Its been 2012 the whole time, 2000 is Y2K which is the year supposedly the microchip fails, 2003 was a planetary alignment, 1998 and 2005, well jeez you just like random dates huh?

What ancient civilization said it was year 1998, 2000, 2003, and 2005? I can answer for you none, because they said 2012. If it was one of our scientists today, well you know how smart they are, using radiation to kill cancer, you must be freaken kidding me. Science isn't exact just yet.

Everyone knows Sitchin isn't a scientist specialized in ancient cultures, I don't think anyone is, because they weren't there. As for his interpretations atleast he's freaken trying to intrepret the tablets instead of looking at them and saying no those tablets are wrong, the planets are flat, there is no flying technology, and the earth is in the center of orbit.

Cmon the tablets that were found should have some impact on some of the non-nibiru believers. Round planets, sun is in ther center, flying technologys, and likely more stuff on the tablet that could be intrepreted from another amateur and not just me.

Personally I'm still skeptical on Nibiru, its not like we get pictures from the SPT on the interenet every day or from other scopes around the world or even in space. However i do find it fishy that the governments do like to censor information, lie to the faces of the people, create wars, nationalize debt and privatize profit, build seed banks, and even build nuclear bases under mountains so they can protect themselves. Though theres no need to worry about those things cause there for the people right?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHunted
You cannot use the data Pioneer 10 or 11 provides to disprove the Brown Dwarf Theory. That technology and intruments used are so 70's ish. It is possible in the HD era that we may find a Brown Dwarf. We just have to wait and see.

Two brown dwarfs have already been discovered, neither in our galaxy

Also to dismiss Niburu based on failed predictions is unscientific and rubbish in its own. Even if you do your research that still will not make any more educated on the topic then the next, since most of what we know about space is theory.

I dont base Nibirus non-existance solely on several incorrect prophecies....I base it more on the lack of scientific data that proves that it exists...in fact there is no data to say that it is even a plausible theory

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well lets see NASA can't confirm or deny that Nibiru exists, but we are to take your opinion as fact
uh ok sure!

Anyway time will tell if the story is real or just a story but I like the story it's interesting. Now I don't believe this planet will hit Earth or come that close to Earth all it needs to do is enter our solar system to cause problems for us.

And since you posted this thread I will offer some differing opinions.

The return of the Anunnaki
Video: Lost Books of Nostradamus, 2012, Ophiuchus, the Burning Tower, the Matrix begi
The Return of the Nephilim. Are fallen angles going to come to Earth as Aliens?
Is the planet Nibiru, really a Death Star battle station?

Enjoy

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Does anyone here believe in Planet Margo - which is 9 times the size of the Earth, orbits the sun every 4500 years and is inhabited by 6ft pink bunnies?

Only there is as much evidence for it as there is for Nibiru. No, actually, there is more. I've actually spoken to the 6ft pink bunnies so I know it is true. Has anyone ever spoken to anyone from Nibiru? Well there you are then .....

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

But that's what makes ATS so fun. All these controversial subjects that nobody can agree on and the evidence for pro or con just isn't available for some suspicious reason. Is it a cover up? Who's withholding information? Who's trying to discredit the information? Why? Why? Why? Yes, so much fun. Almost as much fun as reading the National Enquirer-type tabloids. Aliens, UFO's, Plagues, Armaggedon, etc.

Well, just to make your day, here's more good stuff on this subject:

"Men forget the days of the Destroyer. Only the wise know where it went and that it will return in its appointed hour."

The Kolbrin is a substantial Biblical-era wisdom text of immense value to comparative religion scholars, space threat researchers and philosophers. The earliest books of this ancient manuscript were written following the Hebrew Exodus from Egypt. Unlike the Bible and the Koran, however, it offers a non-judgmental view of ancient times that bridges secular and non-secular thought. It also projects dire and urgent warnings from across the millennia to those of us living today. The message of The Kolbrin is clear. We will soon face natural disasters that will visit death and havoc upon us in an unimaginable scale.

www.kolbrin.com...

Enjoy!

And a related thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 7/29/2008 by Matrix1111]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join