It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any advice..took these pics in my backyard!! what do i do with them??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmszoneguy
working on posting to photobucket now.. never used it before so might be a bit. thanks in advance! glad to know u guys are experienced w/ this type of thing. thanks again to everyone!

Good, you just keep yourself open to us and we‘ll see what is this all about.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Is this a joke? I mean come on this thing looks like it belongs in a junk yard not flying and hovering like you claim. YouTube will let people post any thing they want, but when it comes to posting something like this on ats it's called fraud. I think this thread should be closely examined by the staff and dealt with accordingly. I am calling this one a Hoax! it is totally bogus!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here's a quick way to post your photos here

go to imageshack.us
browse to find the pic on your PC
hit the "host it" button
go to the bottom of the page where it says "direct link to image"
highlight and copy the URL that appears in that box

read here on how to post the image in the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
In each image the object stays at the same angle, same position, and I see no movement. I think this is a fake.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think he is full of IT. He said he was starting to upload to photobucket about 40 minutes ago and we've heard nothing since.
Why do people try and pass off such crap as pics of a UFO and when theyre asked to post the originals, they act stupid and and claim they dont know how to work photobucket, when in reality theyre just stalling for time.

What really irritates me though is the fact that BS, fraudulent, hoaxes get more page views, replies and attention than a post that actually has some merit to it..
But of course, thats always been the case on ATS.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
In the meanwhile jmszoneguy upload his original photos as he promised here is
the alleged UFO that I captured from the Youtube HD address for everyone to see.
Problem with this one is the shape, very conventional to my taste but jmszoneguy
still has the benefit of the doubt as long as he keeps open to us.
Click on the image to see full size.

What do you think, real or fake? We'll find out very soon.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
These are all of the pictures I have and have posted to Photobucket..
s42.photobucket.com...

this "thing" looked about the size of a car and hovered partly over my yard and over the cornfield behind my yard for about 4 mins or so.. i snapped all of these pics in succession in about a minute and a half time..before this thing darted straight up faster than ive ever seen any kind of plane move!..and vertically not horizontal!
It was tilted at an angle toward my house..as if it was pointing toward me! (which i have also in a couple of pics the west side of the house) and moved in a circular horizontal plane toward my house and then back toward the corn field very quickly..i was trying to concentrate on taking the pictures so i don't remember a whole lot ..it happened very quickly!! Hope this helps. Thanks to everyone for any advice or input on who i should call or contact about this if anyone??

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Granted, even tho it's a vid still ....... enlarge, sharp, and gamma+, I see an electric motor in it's housing, including mounting brackets, probably from an industrial device.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jmszoneguy

That link goes to your login.

Look in your Photobucket where you see all your pics.
Under each pic is a line that says "Direct Link", with a URL next to it.
Copy that URL, for each pic, put those URLs in a post.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I don't know if any of the other gals on ATS have looked at this pic, but to me it looks like a spring mold in need of some scrubbing.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jmszoneguy

You need to make your album public jmszoneguy for everybody to see the pictures.
Just go to your account options / album settings and select public.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
You need to make your album public

Just make sure to never put a pic in there you don't want anyone to see, heh.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
To me it looks like a copper spring form baking pan with stuff attached to it, then tossed into the air for a few photos.

*shrugs* Have no answer for ya.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
come on guys look at it.....................its a frickin stockpot
you can even see the handles

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I've never seen a stock pot or spring pan with a black thing underneath it like the one in the picture.
But then again anything is possible.....

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
That was as close to a fake as I have ever seen on the forum, so whats the dealio? Is it something in the backyard of the op or an old clip from utube?.

Why did the OP not give us an explaination of the event? Did it make sound? Reminded me of the flying lawnmower...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
I've never seen a stock pot or spring pan with a black thing underneath it like the one in the picture.
But then again anything is possible.....

have you ever seen a UFO with handles then???? me either

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by the4bb4l4h

I can see 'something' that may look like a handle on one side but
it looks more like a pressure cooker to me.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by MagicaRose]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yea if youll see my first post, youll notice that I said I thought it was some kind of pot to, still though, the only thing that has me confused is the object, plate or whatever it is, on the bottom..

Actually, if you turn it upside down, it looks more like a container of some sort, the black thing being the screw on lid and it even has what appears to be a handle on it..

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by the4bb4l4h

That ain't no stock stockpot....Maybe its been souped up.

Maybe his neighbour is "Bob Lazar" making anti-gravity machines in his shed.

But fairplay to the OP for posting though.....Be interesting to see what the experts make of it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join