any advice..took these pics in my backyard!! what do i do with them??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I also noticed that a small part of the object
can't be seen on the right side.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hmm... Looks like a combo of a stock pot and a ladle (spelling?).

I'd really like to see some pics, like a previous poster said, upload to imageshack.us, otherwise, I can't believe it. Is it just me or does the images look like there from the 80's or early 90's?

Yeah though, in oder for us to give you anymore belief in this, you have to upload some good photos, otherwise we will not believe this pot was hovering around your house.

-Jimmy

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I believe Ceara hit the nail on the head.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leapass
I believe Ceara hit the nail on the head.

No, I did. By 13 minutes.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
What is this? A competition? hehehe

Sorry, didn't notice your reply.

But I found a picture.
Don't I get credit for that?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Oh I see how it is, must be a girl thing, nobody like my male-oriented asnwer that it's an electric motor and housing ... noooOOOOooo, it's gotta be cookware !! lol

I don't think the OP, having registered today, will be back.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

if its a competition, then youre both out of luck, there was only 1 or 2 other posters calling b.s. before me from the start, sorry.

and yes good job finding the picture, youre a winner.

besides, i still think its.....ummm........an air filter from an older car, pots and pans.....phfsssssss... well it does kinda look like a pot i guess.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by pureevil81]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed that in ALL the pictures the object is hanging at the exact same angle? My feeling is not only that this is a hoax, but a poor one at that.

Next time add some LEDs to it!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
Looks like a giant stew/soup pot

posted on 7/27/2008 @ 01:05 PM

Am I just totally invisible on this thread?

I mentioned a cooking utensil way back on page one

Seriously though, turn it upside down, you will get an entirely different
perspective on it.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ceara
What is this? A competition? hehehe

Sorry, didn't notice your reply.

But I found a picture.
Don't I get credit for that?

I just linked to one. I bow to your superior Internet skills.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

And I think that misfit is also correct, it doesnt appear that the OP will
be back.
Not that its really that important to do so but I would think that now would be a good time for this to be labeled a "HOAX" by a staff member here on ATS.

edit;
Here it is upside down and upside down/negative.
Kind of looks like some kind of copper pot to, lol idk exactly but it isnt a damn UFO

[edit on 7/27/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by jmszoneguy

I was going to say it looked like a car's air filter being held up by a string or something. I would say it is a fake.

It's a soup latrine, something like that!

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

I believe that the pictures i have should be able to be viewed on Photobucket now by everyone..s42.photobucket.com...

I apologize i have been running around like crazy trying to figure out what to do about this.. and this is not a "hoax".. I took these pictures myself and this thing scared the daylights out of me.. Something was above my yard. It is tilted in the same direction b/c i took the pictures in less than 90 seconds time.. but it did change direction in the time i was looking at it! As i said it hovered and swayed but it was definitely pointed toward me as if the thing was looking at me! And when has anyone seen a cooker the size of a car?? Seriously people!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gazbom56

It's a soup latrine, something like that! Gazbom.

A soup latrine?
I think you mean a soup "ladle" because latrine is a toilet haha.

I believe that the pictures i have should be able to be viewed on Photobucket now by everyone..s42.photobucket.com...

Umm, no.
Youre still giving us the direct link to your account homepage, give us the link to the image itself or the link to the album that they are in so we can view all of them at the same time.
And if you wanted us to believe that its the size of a car then you should have also taken a pic of something next to it that we can use for reference.

[edit on 7/27/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jmszoneguy

give it up

its obvious the so called craft is in the foreground compared to everything else, it is not the size of a car, its more like the size of a pot as some have previously stated

what it really is only you know, but it is not a UFO

it only looks a few feet from where you took the pic

nice trolling have a great sunday

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
To me it looks like an industrial warehouse fan. The "handles" could be brackets to bolt it to the wall and the covering underneth is the motor that turns the fan.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Huh. As quick as the link was posted I started to look at the pics. By the time I got to the fourth pic access was denied, the photos put back on private.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
In my opinion the object in the pictures doesn't look credible in my eyes.

However I don't feel like jumping into calling the thread starter here a hoaxer, like I get the feeling some people do sort of (might just be my interpretation of the posts thou).
For all he and we know, this could be the result of someone trying to fool their neighbors just as much the thread starter trying to show us some fake pictures. Who knows? I just feel like if I were ever to encounter something like this without beeing able to figure out what it is right away I might wanting to seek helt here as well trying to debunk whatever it is, and if that day comes I would appreciate not to be called a hoax or anything in that direction for seeking help in figuring something out. Because it is actually a remote possibility of it sometimes, even thou I know we are having people trying to fool us here, that there is also some of us that might be caught in a moment like this when it's actually just someone trying to fool someone else. So I just don't think it's fair to call everyone trying to get an opinion on their experience a hoaxer.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmszoneguy
but it did change direction in the time i was looking at it! As i said it hovered and swayed

Yet you somehow took EVERY photo that you have on your now access denied page while the object was at exactly the same angle.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join