It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any advice..took these pics in my backyard!! what do i do with them??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump
So evaluating materials and finding them to be fake is no longer allowed?
Do we just have to accept everything that is posted?

That (IMO) is NOT what ATS is about.

So evaluating materials and finding them to be fake is fine, but (unless ATS's TOS have changed) abuse, and making fun of people in a malicious fashion in the process is not.

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Hold on there. Surely you cannot expect every claim to go unchallenged and accepted without strutiny especially in the age of ubiquitously available tools of fakery. I won't even accept my own perceptions of things I observe at face value regarding the subject of UFOs or supernatural phenomenon (and well, pretty much any other empirical observation) and they are subject to the same or greater scrutiny I would bring on anything presented here. This is because I'm interested in the truth of the matter and not simply belief. I am a skeptic, not a debunker and I want to believe it but even more so I don't want to be fooled by a charlatan.

Every claim should be challenged... but when people are jumping on a poster before he's barely finished posting, and are screaming fake because what they see resembles Auntie Mable's new dildo (I made that one up.. lol), people are not so much challenging someone but more doing the online equivalent of beating someone up with baseball bats.

How does THAT help to encourage others to posts their experiences, photos and videos?

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by Dagar

Look I have seen the real thing many times in my life, I know UFO's exist but that does not mean I am going to sit back and look like a pathetic gullible idiot and entertain something that is a clearcut hoax.

You call a hoax a hoax. I do not call something that is believable a hoax. I do not jump and scream hoax at every post but this one is blatant and not even remotely close to good.

BTW Hamlin is a NEW member as well.. registered just to back up the hoaxer?

See the reply I gave to the honorable member above

Personally, I tend to lean towards this being a hoax, whether it's deliberate or not I can only guess.

I'm also all for questioning, challenging, and trying to find the truth ... I do however think it can be done with an open mind and a modicum of courtesy though

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I haven't read all of the repies, but my husband thinks this is either a spring cheesecake pan or a shop type fan. This is HILARIOUS!
I really needed this laugh today! Thanks!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
isn't it more likely that the people who are making these things, purposefully make it to look a stew/soup pot or some type car part so any pictures of the craft are immediately regarded as BS?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by v1.01

Uh, a 4 year old can see this guy is a scammer and this picture is a fake.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
what ever it was you should set up a trap to see if you can catch it.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
since the original video has been pulled from youtube by the original poster and since there is no other evidence to go by, I am closing this thread. If the original poster has any new evidence or can provide me with a reason for reopening the thread, I will gladly do so.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join