It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I remember life before I was born

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by awdbawl

What happened to this thread?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Just want to add my story.

In pre-school when I was around 4 y/o, I said I wanted to be a firefighter. I know many kids say they want to be a firefighter, police officer, etc. when they are that young but, I recall having an extreme fear of getting caught in a fire at a movie theatre/cinema. My mother told me that there was a period of 7 years I didn't go because I always told her that a fire would happen and that we would die. I remember sitting in the theatre when I was younger and looking around for all possible exists and planning my escape if a fire were to happen. I always had visions when sitting down before the movie would start seeing every single exit burning up with no where to run.

This has affected me by having a strong desire to help people in the medical field.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayarea

My Dad died of a heart attack and was gone several minutes, unfortunately I never got the nerve to ask if he saw anything but I know he did. After that he had the same attitude you do, he was ready to go and had a peace about him. I could tell he had no fear about his body dying. It has gave me a peace about it also.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Excellent thread.

I have always distinctly remembered seeing the funeral procession of Pope John Paul I, the pope before John Paul II. He died on September 28th, 1978. I remember watching it with my Mother (who was holding me) and my Father, who was sitting next to us. I was born on 1st February 1978. I can recall the conversation my parents were having at the time, and the layout of the lounge.

I am not religious in any way.

I have always held onto this memory for some reason, and even now 31 years later can recall it with a sharpness that my other childhood memories cannot match.

Love reading about other peoples memory's that science tells us we should not have.

Keep them coming

Shane

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
I have not been very comfortable disclosing this idea because I know how absurd it sounds. But, the fact of the matter is, I slightly remember the "moments" just before coming here (being incarnated).
The bottom line is,
I didn't want to!!!! I didn't want to at all. I remember two female "things"
"beings" or what ever you want to call them, standing over me and forcing me to "go". I remember resisting and being extremely upset at the thought
of being made to go. I was not happy at all. I was assured that it was necessary and that it was not a choice.

Now, I am pissed to this day. I don't want to be here and never did.
I din't know why I have to be here and I do understand that me, not knowing whay I have to be here doesn't mean $hit! I never wanteed to come here and here the F**k I am!!!

My question is,
Should I be locked up or are there others out there who have similar experiences?

I also remember being show who my family was to be. They were all sitting around "my body" passing "me" around, holding "me", kissing "me"cuddling "me", and "I" was above myself with another "being" being told who each individual family member was, their name, and felt the love that they were feeling towards me. It was then that I entered my body for the final time.

I say final time because I DISTINCLY remember being in my mothers womb and coming and going several times, kind of like trying on a new suit. It was extremely uncomfortable and I wanted out. I actually remember feeling cramped and suffocated; I, to this day, suffer from clausterphobia something terrible. Only in very tight spaces though, I am fine in elevators but to have someone laying on top of me is unbearable.

Anyway, I just wanted to get this off my chest once and for all and see If I am the only one. Who knows, it might be theraputic.

What you are saying is clearly not possible. I won't give anyone a free pass to spread delusions, just because its ATS. Sorry, no offence.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Someone directed me to this thread via a thread I created. (I had searched before starting it and couldn't find anything!) Anyways, here's my near birth memory :

Since pretty much as far back as I can remember, 2 years of age or so, I have always remembered this happening :

I am in place that feels high, definitely elevated. Feels as if I am looking down upon everything - not literally, but figuratively. It is all white and bright. There is nothing around and nothing to see. This place is empty, and yet full of whiteness. There is a strong presence with me and I distinctly remember having a conversation with this person. I was asking him questions like, 'what will they think of me' will they accept me,' etc.... He assured me that everything would be fine and that my soon to be parents would be happy to have me with them and that I would make them proud.

Now I have told this to many people, my parents included, and they all insist that it must have been a dream. But I swear, I do not remember dreaming this happening. I simply remember it. Besides, that's a pretty intense and deep dream for a 2-3 year old to be having, right?

Why do you think that we can remember these experiences while so many cannot?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

CBass, I'm just now beginning to be comfortable discussing my experience that is almost exactly like yours. I remember standing at the end of our driveway when I was 6 years old and recalling that I had been somewhere before coming here (earth). Except that I believed that the two entities who were talking with me were male beings, but I really don't know. I was being told of a great experiment and I indicated that I "did not want to go to this experiment." I was comfortable where I was. Then I realized at age 6 that they had done it. I was mad. They had I wrote a book in 1999 called "The Great Earth Experiment". The story just came to me and I self published. Please contact me. I'd like to chat. I am also angry that I was put here. Michael Kent

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pureevil81
re-incarnation? i dont buy it one bit, i have had similar experiences as some of you, but then again we all watch movies and what not, so its easy to get confused, thinking that its happened to you. or something to that affect. but dont let me rain on the parade, im enjoying reading this. keep going ladies and gents.

peace

Haha, this was my exact train of thought. I don't buy reincarnation, and I'm not sure if what I remember was from a movie I saw at a super young age, if it really happened to me, or its a mixture of both. I feel like a crazy person for talking about this, but oh well.

I remember sitting on white steps, in a completely white area, and watching people crying around me. I was wondering why they were crying around me, but I knew they had just died or something. I thought there was nothing worth crying about. I was holding a sword, as odd as that sounds (if it can sound odd compared to this post). Someone came and sat next to me, asked if I was ready. I don't know what I said, I do know that I felt as if I was ready but hesitant, and the next thing I remember is being lowered down (I think this part was apart of a movie as I was being lowered down on a wooden boat with a rope from the Sun all the way to Earth -- seems to proppy -- Hell it's all probably from a movie).
edit on 18-1-2012 by Ryanp5555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by Ryanp5555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I know this thread is from 2008, but when I read it back then. it really stuck with me because I remember my pre-existence and being asked to come here to "help" others with spiritual related stuff.

I was EXTREMELY RELUCTANT to come here after seeing what earth life is all about, and have carried a hatred for this prison like realm since then. since my earliest memories as a kid. AN alien on this planet, simply passing through, knowing I'm not from here and that the majority have forgotten where they come from......

SO I just wanted to bump this thread, because since 08', this one particularly has "Stuck" with me over the years and I understand completely OP's feelings about this.

I am a reluctant servant....... makes you wonder what's really going on behind the scenes.......

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I know this thread is old news but I was searching the internet to see if I was the only one (I have never searched before and I am now in my 30's) that remembered life before life and here it is. I had a very similar experience always afraid to share because everyone thinks your crazy.
I thought I'd share it cause my experience was almost identical except for a few things.
I remember being forced to come here to learn, it was like if you didn't live again and learn new lessons your soul would die. I remember seeing souls that where wise and all knowing being full of life and happiness.
I refused, I did not want to be born only because I feared the feeling of rejection, unhappiness, and not being able to remember there is more to life than what is here on earth. I felt that this realm we live in is so cold.
I got pushed towards earth (seeing it as if I where in space) there was a man waiting. I handed him my blue print for life. This included all my obstacles and who enter my life when etc.... He looked it over and I felt like maybe I asked for too much. You have to discard all of your previous life memories to enter into this life. I wanted to remember I wasn't alone and that this life is just a lesson not does not end after we pass.
If we live we must learn threw the obstacles (and you MUST have obstacles) that you yourself have agreed upon and chosen; that is the only way our soul will grow and be happy. By the way life is very happy after death, the only problem is we might get hung up in this world when we pass.
I remember the womb being tight with little room every now and then just like you.
The other thing I remember is that you can be stuck to this world if you weigh your heart full of sorrow, so until you can leave it behind your soul will not be lifted.
First time to tell all to anyone and I do it on the internet.... Anyways I hope this helps anyone else that share the same experience. You are not alone

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Karmafox

You shouldn't be worried about telling that to people, many would be interested. The end pointing to the beginning is not something I find comforting, must be a way to break out of the cycle.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Anything is possible I suppose. It's really interesting to think about, thanks for the great thread.

I have been reading about this lately, specifically a book titled Journey of Souls by Michael Newton PH.D. Which I borrowed from a friend. He runs through a bunch of cases (patients, whom he hypnotises) and details what they say about their pre reincarnation experiences. Whilst I think some of it is questionable, there are some really interesting concepts covered in the book. Maybe it's worth you doing some reading up on the subject?

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
[Hey man i can relate to your story.. I remember the same thing coming into my mothers womb and knowing im trapped until im born in a helpless shell that will take time for me to develope who i am again skills and what ive been sent here for.. I remember the same beings telling me that i have to go but they also showed me what planet and solar system i was going to be on.. There were 3 planets and i remember some of us got the #ish 1 now i didnt want to go and i was scared... there were a few of us being sent i remember the other 2 planets were so much more advance then earth no war no hard labor to survive no decease so much more advanced and the things that we could be capable of.. i also remember being in a big room as it was a school hall and there were beings showing us what we will look like and how our bodies operate there were so many races in there man and women but they were live dummies. I remember getting put in a machine type place where we got rotated and then were getting sent here i remember the machine was a big robot looking thing with a bird type head and beak but it was a machine it could fly also and it was very serious in there we werent aloud to mess around..then i remember falling or traveling on a rollercoater full of light and not being able to control it.. I remember as a baby that i knew everything about my past life but i knew it would all be forgot as my new body would delete it and gain new abilities memories and now i had to learn how to develop how to talk again walk again i also remember the love and people i left behind and the ones that got lucky and sent to the other planets and how i felt stuck here laying on my back in my crib i remember trying to talk to my new mother but my words were not reconised ..also remembering that i must always try to remember this experience dont ever forget it or youl forget who you really are plus that i was sent here not by free will.. So much more things ive lost in memory things that i knew that i should remember in this life tine to avoid...thanks for letting me share my memories take care to you all.. a reply to: cbass

quote]originally posted by: cbass
I have not been very comfortable disclosing this idea because I know how absurd it sounds. But, the fact of the matter is, I slightly remember the "moments" just before coming here (being incarnated).
The bottom line is,
I didn't want to!!!! I didn't want to at all. I remember two female "things"
"beings" or what ever you want to call them, standing over me and forcing me to "go". I remember resisting and being extremely upset at the thought
of being made to go. I was not happy at all. I was assured that it was necessary and that it was not a choice.

Now, I am pissed to this day. I don't want to be here and never did.
I din't know why I have to be here and I do understand that me, not knowing whay I have to be here doesn't mean $hit! I never wanteed to come here and here the F**k I am!!!

My question is,
Should I be locked up or are there others out there who have similar experiences?

I also remember being show who my family was to be. They were all sitting around "my body" passing "me" around, holding "me", kissing "me"cuddling "me", and "I" was above myself with another "being" being told who each individual family member was, their name, and felt the love that they were feeling towards me. It was then that I entered my body for the final time.

I say final time because I DISTINCLY remember being in my mothers womb and coming and going several times, kind of like trying on a new suit. It was extremely uncomfortable and I wanted out. I actually remember feeling cramped and suffocated; I, to this day, suffer from clausterphobia something terrible. Only in very tight spaces though, I am fine in elevators but to have someone laying on top of me is unbearable.

Anyway, I just wanted to get this off my chest once and for all and see If I am the only one. Who knows, it might be theraputic.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Omg i had to join this topic. I get a chill feel reading and about to express what i remember. Sum what short. Like most people said i remember a voice and i can remember being not ready to come here and or refusing to come. But it had to be something i had to do. And i was more or less not understand why i have to go. That where ever i was at before birth was a place of a feel i never felt before just felt safe and no worries. No headache. But was confused to the voice that wanted me to come to earth was why choose me. Then i just remember being in like some movie type thor coming to earth sence when is father sent him here. Like i was in a forcefield to canal that was so high up but i was coming down so fast that i was born as a baby. As the newborn baby i remember talking to sumbody or wondering what i got do im trapped here.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have two memories that are not mine. One somewhere 1930 and the other 1950's.
First one, I am looking up at a woman who reminds me of my grandmother when she was young. She's wearing mustard coloured knitted top and skirt. Behind her there is a window, a source of natural light anyways. I am very small, a todler sitting on the ground. She is looking stern down at me.

Then a much more animated one, along a road up a shore somewhere in southern France or similar surroundings. I am walking up a converitble car parked at the left side of the road but right for me. Now I realize it must have a country where you ride on the left side! The sea down below is also on the left side of the road. It is at night and warm weather. I am wearing gold metaalic shoes with high rectangular heels that are also metallic. And wearing a petti coat skirt. I am somewhere around 30. The air is electric as if something has happened.

Weird, eh?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
First of all, my dear Brother, You have to relax, you came here for a reason, I've read the Law of One material excessively, and it turns out a lot of incarnations have to go to the Third Density to fully learn every aspect of this density to understand the creation perfection behind all curtains of reality. So I suggest you to not panic and accept this life as it is meant to be. There is an infringement of the Free Will from those two Female entities on you, but regardless of the things they have done to you, this had to happen for one reason or another. Please understand that there's a lot of people out here on this planet willing to help you in every way to relax, You have to accept that there's quite a lot of people who think of you as a their own friend, just see the beauty of this world, and experience it fully. Why are you worried? We are eternal beings, and please don't suicide or go to some weird hospital, you don't have to be locked up, as it will create a trauma experience in your karma system. Suicide or Suicidal thought will only make you ONCE AGAIN repeat this Density... OVER AND OVER AGAIN, until you finally learn to graduate this world. I leave you in Peace, Love and Light. I wish you best of luck on your Journey in this realm of infinite possibilities.

P.S I have read through more postings and I'd like to edit my post too. I clearly remember the Womb experience, first of all there was A LOT OF RED COLOR, it was actually blinding sometimes, I remember that the Womb was not really comforting for me, I wanted out ASAP, There is some residual feeling of being enclosed in a space that I can't move freely in, and this residual feeling is really close to Claustrophobia. But It's not an extreme feeling, but I must say If someone ever were to put me in a coffin and dig me into the ground alive, I would probably/most likely go insane, if someone were to shorten my current life and shorten my experience in this density, it would be really tough for me to give up... As I appreciate Life too much... Now for later events in my life once I was in the light out of the womb, that experience I don't think I remember. I think I was most likely asleep, as I was tired of the womb experience and I believe I finally let it go and just merge into the feeling of being temporarily enclosed. Now when I was young boy, I remember I had amazing appreciation for life, pets, nature, plants, I was a gardener from the very beginning, the pure connection I had with the whole planet at that time is an amazing feeling, too bad this connection was tainted by the current world and it's corrupt systems, After I hit my 17th Year, I restarted my mission to get back connected to these feelings of love and compassion, and its now a journey for me... It's hard to reconnect to the same feelings...But I'm working very hard Spiritually/Metaphysically to achieve my original thinking of the life here on earth...
edit on 10-12-2014 by AzuriteStar because: Additional Story from my Experience on Earth.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cbass

I'm just bumping this thread, cause I have posted on it, my own memories of pre-existence. Anyway, after I "remembered", I fellow poster on ATS, U2U'ed me to read a certain book (can't remember your name or else I'd give you due credit), and I must say, everyone on this thread who remembers pre-existing should read the following book:

I just cannot praise this enough

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
i remember before i was born i was an essence kind of and i remember someone asking Are you sure ? and i was like giddy as a jack russel terrier after a ball- replying yes yes yes !! now i know i have a lot of lessons to learn it can go both ways ...its a long way back too.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Great Post Glad Someone Got it Going Again!

My memory of choosing this life........

I was up high in the heavens in a huge Roman looking building. It was a white pearl material that you could see the essence of the material. I clearly remember thinking it was so beautiful. Anyways, I was with 3 other spiritual beings. One being male and two others were female. We traveled through the different life's as a group to help each other accomplish our goals. There was a larger male spirit. That we confided in about what we were choosing.

We were on the balcony looking at earth and we could see all the life's in the future. We could see the highs and lows of each life. I remember there was a rush to get here. Something major and fantastic was going to happen in this time period and many spirits were rushing to get here at this particular time. Many didn't care what kind of life they got just they wanted to be here no matter what.

I chose a life and it was a pretty hard life. One of the other spirits I travel with said that's a really hard life are you sure your going to be able to handle it? I replied I think I'll be ok, I have to! I remember saving the worst for last. The lesson I chose to take on.

As I was being walked out after my choice another one in my group said I'll be behind you, not right away but I'll be there when you'll need me. Meaning a few years behind me....... And the last of the 3 spirit said remember your not going to remember anything...... My reply back was I think I found a way to remember. I've been through this so many times I think I figured out how to remember.

And the next thing I remember I was playing on the couch. I was about 4 or 5 years old and I got hit with this memory.
It was a memory as clear as day and I've never forgotten it. So here I was remember everything before I was born and I remembered everything BUT the lesson I chose to take on. That is why this memory was never forgotten. I struggled through out my life trying like crazy to remember my lesson with no luck.

I was about 8 years old when I asked my mother what a favorite number was. She explained it could be your birthday or your favorite baseball player like your sister has. It's just a number you wish to keep for yourself. I asked her what her favorite number was and she said 22 because she was born in 1922. Then she asked me what my favorite number was going to be and I said 38. She asked why I chose that number and I said I don't know why it just popped in my head.

Well less than a month before my 38th birthday I was getting excited. It had to be special because it was my favorite number so I was looking forward to turning 38 thinking great times were coming. But then the opposite happened. I woke up one night with shooting pain in my back and my thumb. I was rushed to ER who gave me pain pills and sent me home. At work the next day the pain was so bad I had to leave. By the time I drove home crying all the way, when I went to get out of the car I fell to the ground. Now the pain was in my legs, back and thumb. It took me 1/2 hour to crawl to my front door and scream for help. It was 4 am in the morning so no one was around to help. Again the ER gave me a pain shot, called the CDC and sent me home with more pain pill.

Two days later I was back in the ER because the pain was now in my right hand and arm, and my right foot. Plus it's still in my back, legs, and thumb. I was suffering from level 10 pain and no one could figure it out. I was admitted to the hospital and put through every test under the sun and passed all tests I'm as healthy as an ox. Except for one thing I couldn't walk anymore I couldn't use my right arm any more and my back was killing me. After 4 days of testing they sent me home in pain again.

Then the worst thing happened it hit me from head to toes. A sheet touching my skin was pure pain. Wearing clothes was pure pain. I suffered this with other issues for 2 years at level 10 pain. It took me a year to learn how to walk again with out crutches. I suffered an additional 3 years at level 8 pain. Then brought it down to a level 5 pain for another 3 years. And that's when I found my own natural cure for the pain and could live my life mostly pain free. I had the worst case of Fibromyalgia any doctor had ever seen.

After all this my memory came back. I was given a vision that I chose pain for my last lesson. I saved the worst for last. I was told that before I could really help someone I had to experience it myself. And that I have.... I now help many that suffer from pain and relate my experience and people find comfort in knowing I understand what they are experiencing. When I suffered no one understood what I was going through. Not even the doctors....... I wish I had met just one person that understood but I never did. If someone understands pain then the person doesn't feel like they are going crazy.... which is how I felt at that time.

A little explanation about free will that I received. We see the highs and the lows of the life's that we choose. It's our free will to choose how we handle each experience. When I was going crazy in pain I chose to never give up on finding a cure. Some people will give up and get addicted to pain killers. I chose not to. I also started helping right away on line with others that suffer from the same thing. My natural cure helps about 1/2 of the people. The other 1/2 it does not work on.

I now do tons of research about natural cures and have found different things that have helped many people. As I learn of new things that work I spread the word on the internet like wild fire. It's amazing the things we learn while suffering and going through hard times. What doesn't break you builds you up. I've had many hard times in my life times and it has made me a stronger person with each incident I go through. I just keep looking for that silver lining and that keeps me going.

PS The other spirit that said......As I was being walked out after my choice another one in my group said I'll be behind you, not right away but I'll be there when you'll need me. Meaning a few years behind me....... Well that spirit turned out to be a person that came to this life and suffered from a heroin addiction. She believed she would die when she got out of jail the next time because she came close to death from 2 other overdoses. I made a promise to help her clean up her act. After 4 years of her struggling she was clean...... She was 10 years younger than me and she was there for me when I fell apart. My problem lasted 8 years and she took care of me through it all. I do believe she was that other spirit I remember talking to. She was there when I needed her and I was there when she needed me.

I haven't figured out who the other two spirits are at least in this life time.......
And I was given a tour of heaven after this experience and met the person in charge of the next level which is where I'm going to next. I have no idea what the next level is about. I just know an Egyptian is in charge of it.
I also have no idea what the major event that is suppose to happen in this time period is...........I keep racking my brain to figure it out with no luck.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: cbass

I had a recollection that I suddenly found myself in my body for no reason at all, just minding my business, and "pop" into a body... That being said, I could possibly have come from an exotic dimension, because my dreams of the past resemble science fiction, only that I have never really seen anything like that on television before.

So, this was an "accident" - I was told that I was an "accident" - its a funny thing because most others are "predestined" with the parents making an explicit choice to have a child.

This life, I don't regret it, I have made much progress as a being and I am fully in touch with my "soul" that has a form that resembles nothing of my physical body.

My body really does feel like a "suit" however it still belongs to me and even after its death its imprint will remain apart of my sentience.

I have had recollections about being in a grave - possibly my "old" body...

All conjecture really, you don't have to believe this.
edit on 11-12-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join