It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamist bombers target Olympics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
how would you react if you found out the so called terrorists that are threatening the olympics were from America, would you be so quick to laugh at the bombing of your own country?

For starters, I have not laughed at anything regarding the bombing of another country. However, the PPV comment by another poster was in jest so don't take everything so literally.

If it was proven that America had anything to do with bombing of the olympics, of course I would be upset and mad. However, this scenario is ludicrous and frankly, I cannot even fathom that idea. It would also have to be evidence which shows no doubt and not just more conspiracy theories with no substantial evidence like all the 9/11 trash.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Please tell me you understand the small fact that hezbollah is an iranian sponsored group? they did the suicide bombing at irans request and sponsorship.

Robert Baer in his book 'see no evil' lays this out bare for all to see. He is by the way a former senior CIA middle east operative.

See no evil

Iran / Hezbollah links

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
So you talk about bombing an entire country in 'Jest' and you find it funny. Please go ahead in front of white house and say you will kill the president, im sure they will find it funny too.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
IRANIAN LINKS WITH CHINESE ISLAMIC SEPERATISTS PRE 9-11.

Iran / Chinese islamic seperatists links

The Iranian President Mohammad Khatami has said Tehran wants to expand ties with China's mainly Muslim province of Xinjiang.
Mr Khatami, currently on a five-day visit to China, was speaking during talks with the provincial governor, Ebent Abd al-Rashid, in the Xinjiang capital Urumqi.

The province, home to half of China's 20 million Muslims, is a hotbed of religiously-inspired separatism.

Mr Khatami arrived in Urumqi just 10 days after five Muslim militants were executed there for separatist crimes.

Whoops a daisy, seems like some one took their eye off the ball regarding islamic seperatists and Iran.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

According to at least one outside source, Beijing has "decimated Uighur culture."
In traditional Uyghur cities like Kashgar, a vibrant bazaar town on the border of Central Asia, the authorities tore down Uyghur stalls across the central square, where Muslim men once gathered for open-air shaves before heading to the central mosque. The local government replaced them with a bland plaza patrolled by Chinese troops. In another unpopular move, Beijing offered financial incentives for ethnic Chinese migrants to come to the province and set up businesses. Now, ethnic [Han] Chinese dominate nearly all big businesses in the region.[19]

They, like Tibet, have been overwhelmed by fascist chinese goverment forces. Blame the chinese for the attacks. Was George Washington a terrorist when he started to shoot at the English? I think not.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
GF,

Has it OCCURED to “YOU”, that “YOUR” information is/ could be incorrect.

I realize anything anti-US is an auto accept for some ignorant people.

Ya know, it is amazing, if the US does 1/2 of what it accused of, people will have to change their tune.
The one that says Bush and company are so stupid, they can't even go to the bathroom on their own, yet manage to cause terrorism and issues all over the world.

But as I had to state before, the post is on Muslim terrorism and the Olympics.

Lets all hope the Chinese military can rein in all the possible terrorists-from wherever or whatever religion they happen to be

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Definite proof that Islamists are intending to bomb Beijing Olympics for reasons unknown yet, but this link tells us how it gets done and who does it in the name of ........!!!!!!

Read this article to find out :

www.reopen911.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
Good I hope they do. Then China's million man army can invade pakistan and kill every last one of those nuts.

We couldn't get that lucky. They would have to be Indonesian or something like that to get by security if that is even possible witch I doubt it is in China. They just have way to many eyes on everything as far as security. They probably will have thousands of people there in plain clothes watching everyones move knowing them.

They are so bad about it that if you go to China and say you tell your wife that you are out of clean towels in your hotel bathroom, Two minutes later they will just appear with some at the door. I wonder how the athletes are going to take one million Chinese that do not ware deodorant lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So with all this Olympic buzz Do you really think the Olympics are gonna happen or do you think THings are gonna go down like John Titor said they would?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik
wow I love fundamentalists and their well 'exaggerated' views. I can't understand why killing thousands of people will make them a better person in the eyes of their god.

You can't understand it because it's fake
You can't trust these videos anymore lolxx, do you remember the fake Osama video, these radicals have no reason attacking China

They are Fire Breathing Terrorists in the eyes of WhatTheory lolxx

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ownification
They are Fire Breathing Terrorists in the eyes of WhatTheory lolxx

So let me get this straight.....you believe that the current terrorist bombings in China are fake. Is this what you are saying? So you are saying that all the deaths are fake and all the video is fake?
Oh boy, if this is what you think, then there is unfortunately no help for you. You must have some sort of mental blockage if you believe this is all fake. So all the governments in the world are in on this fake terrorists activity.
Sorry, but I just have to laugh.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
thats soo sad.....

what about the athelets that have trained so hard?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
How can death in the name of religion make anyone better in the eyes of God?

Very simple you just declare the other guys the enemy of God and go on a crusade or jihad... the Bible has lots of examples... and justifications... in the OT

But this Tibetan thing... that puts the other recent incidents in a new light...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I would think kicking out the Iraqi Olympic hopefuls would be more than enough reason for the whole Muslim world to be upset with China. Say what you want I am betting that those Olympics do not happen.

[edit on 10/18/2007 by titorite]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

lets hope they kill all american athletes.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by WhatTheory

About a month ago, I made a "prediction thread" about this happening...(it got moved to BTS though).

I wonder though, who do we think is funding these MILITANT terrorists?

As Boone Pickens has stated "we are funding both sides of this war"

I agree...with our oil dependence and wars in a hornets nest...we funding these militants financially and ideologically. To them, we are merely a new Roman Empire occupying their lands...except unlike Rome...we actually have an interest in what's under the sand.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
I would think kicking out the Iraqi Olympic hopefuls would be more than enough reason for the whole Muslim world to be upset with China. Say what you want I am betting that those Olympics do not happen.

[edit on 10/18/2007 by titorite]

Atlanta had a terrorist bombing, but went on...I don't think China will allow anything to stop the events from occurring...they have too much vested interest...but I have little doubt that there will be terrorist attacks or at least attempts.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

This is SO different than Atalanta. China has had the earthquakes, Tibet , Terrorists, Civil unrest, and more....

This is not an Olympics like any other. I knew the moment they announced that this years Olympics was gonna be held in China that they would never happen.

Bet me money.

This will be the last Olympics for years to come.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
These bloody fundamentalists, trying to ruin everybody's enjoyment.

Who exactly made these miserable bastards hate the olympics in the first place? How on earth can you put a jihad on a sport?

Surely they've taken the 'fun' from fundamentalism.

But they sure do put the Mental in it !!

Why they'd attack the olympics? It is an event that ties many nations together. Islam has a stick in it's beak about a lot of things. Take your pick.

Why do they warn against attacks? The same reason fundamental islam puts out every threat of impending doom - Stop whatever it is you're doing to us whereever it is we think you are doing it, OR WE'LL BFG YOU ALL!!!

I really don't think there are any govt. agencies setup to espouse such 'disinfo' in order to get things heated and further perpetuate tensions..

I really do think fundamental islamic zealots have enough of a chip on their collective shoulders to not need any help.

Sadly, if islam was a docile sheep, you would still get those insidious dags hanging off it's arse wherever it goes...

*edited for ovis gender reassignment!!*

[edit on 7/28/2008 by bloodcircle]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
Hate to rain on the fear-mongering/Islamophobia parade here folks....

But I have some BAD news.

Whew, that was a close call.

Almost fell for the fear-mongering, because afterall no one has ever heard of fanatical islam doing anything bad to a gathering of people for a fanatical cause.

Coh, crisis averted, close call cappn!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join